All categories

Content Central Reviews

Deborah G.

Robert B.

Anita F.

Cons

You cannot learn how to use this if you are distracted by day to day operations.

Brian S.

Ashley B.

We also use it to verify UPS charges to the customer's order by simply entering the UPS tracking number. Although I don't enter the tracking number in a specific field, the software finds it anyway.

Sandy G.

4.4

Full Enterprise Content Managment

Pros

Cons

Copying profiles for scanning stations is a bit cumbersome, but I just call support so they do it for me.

Content Central

We were able to decrease our paper use.

Pros

Content Central was easy to install and was very easy to implement.

Cons

The only Con I have was not able to get an email when a new update was out.

Good software, does a lot but it isn't for everyone.

Pros

In my experience, not much. I'm sure this is a good company, but I didn't see any of that.

Cons

The software didn't work the way it was sold to me. It took what seemed forever to get one of their experts to give me the training I needed to train my users. The quality of that training is such that my users still do not use the software. I only have about 1/3 of our paper documents stored in this system. The rest are still in fireproof file cabinets because we still do not know how to run the system, or users are unwilling to learn something that takes a great deal of training to master.

Non-technical Management & Accounting Perspective

Our firm began researching options for a document management software program 3 years ago. After a year of researching we elected to go with Content Central for our document storage and Capture Point for our document scanning. Both programs were offered by Ademero. Our decision stemmed from the following criteria: 1) We are a small company so pricing was important. 2) We wanted to align with a...

How I feel now versus 3 years ago

3 years ago I loved this company and would have given rave reviews. However, contacting support has become very difficult. I used to be able to chat with a representative online and although they could rarely help they would turn the case over to someone who could help and I usually heard back from someone the same day. Now my initial requests for support are difficult so I am just putting up with issues. I have even contacted sales to start my support request because I can always reach them. Once support contacts me, however, they are wonderful and always fix any issues I am having.

Pros

It is easy to scan into the proper folder. We have never had any issues retrieving files

Cons

The last few updates have come with issues. The latest update fixed several of them but now we cannot move files around after they have been scanned. Pages sometimes stick together so the file now has to be completely rescanned.

Happy with our purchase of Content Central

Content Central has really met our needs when it comes to document management and compatibility with our Great Plains software. We used to run from desk to desk trying to find an order that had a change or addition to it. Now we can just look in the system to make changes and see where it is in the approval process. Payment and invoices can all be scanned in and it is great for everyone to be able to lookup an invoice payment or anything else right from their computer. I like the web interface and the Admin features for security. Setting upt the workflow to automatically route documents for approval and send notices to the person to approve had worked extremely well. Nothing has to be left on desks to be signed off on.

Pros

I had researched a lot of other document management software and programs. This one fit our needs perfectly because of its compatibility with our accounting software Great Plains, it is user-friendly and has workflow approval features that we were looking for.

Cons

nothing it works great for all of our needs

Ademero Content Central is a Solution Worth a Look

I have used and implemented several electronic document management systems over the last 15 years. Ademero Content Central is a full-featured and user-friendly system with robust search, good security, and automatic filing plus automated structure building capabilities. The end user has the ability to customize their personal view within their login credentials. Since there is no client software to be installed, the deployment to end users is as simple as opening their web browser and clicking on a bookmark, or favorite. The Approval Process works great and there are also some nice workflow tools to further customize the system to any business need.

Pros

Price vs. Feature Set - the best on the market in my opinion. Has many features only included in more expensive systems. The system is also available in a Hosted Solution so as to eliminate the upfront capital investment and be delivered as a fully functional SaaS solution. Ademero is constantly improving the user experience by leveraging the newest technologies for a seamless experience. The administration is straight forward and logical.

Cons

There are many excellent features in Content Central. I would like to see the continuing development include deeper customization within the current feature set.

Great Software

Pros

I really like the ease of use of content central. The Qcards are easy to scan in with few errors. Really easy to search and find what you need in the file cabinets.

Cons

The transition from the old software Docuware.

Great product with a great support staff!

Our installation was a bit out of the ordinary due to the types of documents we need to scan all being basically the same format. The tech team was very diligent and patient while we came up with solutions together. We were able to implement in less than a month. Training was very thorough in the beginning and there are many options at our fingertips (if we choose to use them) or we can reach out for assistance any time we need it. The software is easy to set up, easy to use, easy to train, and easy to recommend to others. I am very excited to see what the future holds for this company and for the software products they offer!

Pros

Easy of use

Full Enterprise Content Managment

Efficient application design combines ease of implementation with intuitive User Interface, large enterprise functionality, great performance, and support. Many ways to integrate with your other databases. Easy document workflow design tools. Implement it in the cloud or on your server.

Pros

Great OCR engine. Ease of Administration. Easy to learn to use.

User friendly

It has been a great experience

Pros

We now have no more paper, much easier to retrieve paperwork than filing

Cons

Sometimes runs slowly, if something is coded wrong would like to be able to change it

Content Cnetral

Good experience, great working relationship

Pros

Ease of use, price, functionality, customer support

Cons

nothing the product works up to our expectations

Great software!

We use it everyday in our office for imaging hard copy documents we use on a regular basis. Very easy to use! Very cost effective solution for any office

Pros

Simple. Easy to use. Easy to train others. All-inclusive package

Cons

New version needs some improvements, but definitely see potential!

2017 Content review

We have been using Content for several years now and it really is a great way to get our paperwork scanned and into a database for viewing.

Pros

Cons

locks up

Content Central

I absolutely love the product. Not only is it easy to enter documents and code them, but more importantly it is very easy to find documents. A customer will call asking for their credit card receipt. All I have to do is enter the order number, PO number, invoice number or customer name to find all the documents pertaining to that credit card charge and then can easily email them to the customer....

Great product!

Pros

Ease of use - very simple to use. We have used this product for several years and have had a great experience with Ademero - the customer service has been great to work with. The product updates keep the program current with our needs.

Cons

Java must be updated or there are a few minor issues but with current software - no complaints!

Document Management that can do anything

When it comes to document management systems they are all not same. After being in the business for so many years when document management systems were over priced and under featured its a breath of fresh air to work with the engineers at Ademero and their product Content Central. They take the time to show you what you need but more importantly how other similar companies are using the product to become more productive. Content Central is a full featured document management systems that has meet every need we have created within our customers. If you want to be able to work closely with very knowledgeable engineers to help develop a proof of concept for your business that can be phased in, take the time to call Ademero - Content Central.

Cons

We have been using for 3 1/2 years and plan to continue using.

Pros

Document storage search automatic filing and search system

Cons

The service is difficult to reach immediately by phone. There is online chat available, but if complex question not easy to resolve quickly

Content Central (CC) - New User - First Application is Workflow-centric

Found CC's workflow features very feature-rich versatile, e.g. Rejection, Alternate Paths, Packet Merges, and much more. CC's support is courteous, knowledgeable, and generous, from free online chat to reasonably priced professional services, e.g. help writing xml capture code. I heartily recommend including Ademero in your search. Since my first application is workflow-centric and after only 2 months of use, I can't comment on the Capture side of the app which appears to be equally state-of -the-art. Glad we found this affordable gem for document and content capture management. Looking forward to exploring Capture in much greater depth.

Ademero Enterprise Content Managment

I have worked with many technical and functional users of Ademero's Content Central and Capture Point software products. Adermeo's applications are well, intuitive, and thoroughly supported.

Pros

Quick & easy to configure and use. Flexible and rich in features. Well documented. Everything needed in an Enterprise Content Management database.

Cons

Great product - easy to use

Pros

The software is very easy to use and administer and the vendor is very knowledgeable.

Cons

When rare issues arise, if it is not something already known by the vendor, response times can be a little lagging.

Space Saver, Customizable, Easy to Use

Until we began using Content Central, our office maintained paper files. Seeing as our clientele had grown into the thousands, it was taking our staff too long to locate documents for a customer...especially if that customer had been with us for years and had an overflowing file of documents. Content Central allowed us to organize our customer files and sort out their paperwork, enabling us to run a quick search and find exactly what we needed. It has saved us tons of time and office space. While initial setup took some time, we now have a wonderful digital filing system that we use on a daily basis. We have been using Content Central for almost three years and are still very satisfied customers!

Cons

I was amazed that ContentCentral got 4 stars.

DMS like funtionality

Pros

Somewhat dependable Somewhat reliable. I am really struggling for good things to say about this product

Cons

Tech Support for this product is abysmal. There are never resolutions for your issue and when you do get a response, it is like re-inventing the wheel. Some of our issues were never resolved!

Max R Zoom Review

Always amazing to work with and far better than any other solutions I've seen! I'm amazed about how thorough they are when it comes to the presale info!

Overall it is good.

The ease of moving around in Content and the ability to create exactly what we need is great, however. it has taken up to 3 days to get in touch with someone to help when we have problems. Just today, we heard back on a request we sent this morning, but it will be another day or two until someone can log into our network to see what the problem is.