Freelo Logo

Freelo

The most recommended Czech tool for business communication.

Freelo Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.47/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

This software is so easy to use, everything is clear and perfectly organized. I fell in love with this software so much that I started using it privately too.
I like the opportunity to solve problems quickly and discuss them. I appreciate the opportunity to send daily reports by e-mail about what happened to the projects.
Great tool, thanks to which I can sleep more peacefully, because it takes care of all tasks. That's why every day I know what to do and I can focus more on strategy and planning.
Missing Gantt feature as this moment. A little more expensive for small teams compared to Asana for instance.
I am missing only gant chart tasks possibility.
If we have a problem, it is always solved quickly.

Freelo users...

Basecamp-logocaret

Basecamp

Toggl Track-logocaret

Toggl Track

How would you rate Freelo?

First choice for NGO

As an NGO with a rather high number of volunteers on our team, a well-functioning and efficient management tool is key for proper workflow and task management. Freelo offers many useful features in a straightforward, user-friendly way, which combined with a reasonable pricing system makes the software our first choice.

Pros

Freelo saves up much of its users' time through implementation of tools such as calendar, deadlines option, efficient filters and template usage, which all come in very useful in regards to task management. Moreover, everything is easy to understand and utilize even for beginners and people who do not interest themselves in technology. A major benefit also lies in the pricing system, for Freelo does not charge each user individually, meaning the price does not change according to the number of team members, but rather remains set no matter how large the user group. Since our team in particular is quite numerous, this feature proved to be really helpful.

Cons

Not many disadvantages have occurred to us so far. The only negative is the absence of a ticket workflow.

Hello Vaclav, thank you for your review! We are happy to see that you decided to switch from our competition to us. If you miss any features that you think would be useful for other users, shoot us an email and we will consider implementing them.

Freelo review

Pros

Freelo is very easy to use, implement, and onboard the team. We like it for a smooth and clear assignment of tasks for our team. Our marketing team uses it on daily basis to collect and manage tasks.

Cons

The only thing that misses is creating tasks via email. It is possible to work around this and create a special email address but it creates a task only for the user who created it in a particular To-Do list.

Freelo: friendly software for every project

Less email in my inbox, every task is just in one place.

Pros

It's intuitive, user friendly. I like mobil app - using this all time. Calendar is helpful for organizations content for next month.

Cons

Using freelo is easy. Some features like whiteboard will be great.

Tasks & Project running in Freelo

It is quite usable though I'm missing more levels of tasks. At this moment the software is also missing conditioned tasks (first supplier delivers flour, then automatically baker would get assigned task to bake the bread and then the seller can put it on shelf for customers...), but they have a plan to implement it. What is also plus point is they have great and fast support - the ladies from support behave very decently and pro-client oriented and definitely want to help.

Pros

Management of tasks is really nice, user friendly and it is logical. Plus in combination with easy calendar it is ok. Also it is very easy to implement checklists into company and just copy them with all the tasks ready and in sequence - it really helps when one has checklist of 85 tasks assigned to diferent employees and needs it quite often.

Cons

Basically only three levels of tasks (project - task - subtask). So one is unable to assign project to whole division of company and then the division needs to split it in smaller parts and levels of company hierarchy. The company also doesn't have a plan to implement full email client into the software so one has everything in one place - contrarily they have a vision to switch and push users to only Freelo notifications and avoid emails completely - well, that could be possible when the whole planet (including suppliers, partners, customers, state offices...) would switch to Freelo.

Hi Miro, thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear that you find the structure to be a problem. However, we feel like creating another level might cause unnecessary chaos for some users. As to the email client, we do not plan on introducing such a feature.

Freelo review

For a long time I could not find a tool for leading tasks in small teams. Basecamp was confusing over time and I missed the opportunity to comment on individual checks separately in the trell. Freelo combined the best of both, which suits me best. If you are looking for a project management tool or tool for team leadership definitely try freelo.

Pros

clarity simplicity possibility to comment checks time measurement connection to invoicing to-do templates

Cons

Sometimes there were some little errors or ambiguities, but we always solved everything quickly with support

Hello Pavel, thanks for review. We are working hard to have everything perfect. If somethings unexpected happen than our support team is ready to help.

Freelo

Great help in project management and organizing tasks

Pros

It is in the Czech language and very good work in filtering tasks

Cons

Gant is missing Complicated printing tasks

Hello Vratislav, thank you for your review! Currently, we are working hard on implementing the Gantt Chart into Freelo and we will notify all users as soon as it is ready to be published.

Freelo is a perfect answer to our needs

Freelo is very user friendly tool. It covers all we need in our team, it is our virtual office. We highly recommend it.

Pros

very easy to use, very intuitive, perfect customer service, integration with emailing and CRM tool

Cons

I didn´t find any problem. Freelo is perfect for us.

Hello Jana, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to see that you like Freelo and didn't find any cons of using it!

The centre of communication with my clients

All about project management and time tracking.

Pros

Kanban view. I'm finding it really easy to navigate.

Cons

I don't know. It meets all my needs. I like the nautical design!

Thank you, Vito, for your kind review! We are happy to see that Freelo satisfies all your needs!

Handy tool for planing

Freelo was a handy tool for project management in our team.

Pros

The simplicitu of the app. Freelo interface is really basic. Easy to learn new colleague learn to work with.

Cons

Possibility of use. Freelo could offer more functionalities.

Hello Marco, thank you for your kind review! We are pleased to see that Freelo fits your needs and that you are satisfied with it!

Good road

Pros

Time tracking, recalculation of the price for work and project organization

Cons

I was looking for where what is but it needs to get used to.

Hello Josef, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear that you find Freelo a little complicated. If you have any problems using Freelo, you can always sign up for a free webinar for beginners, or email us and we will do our best to help you.

The best choice for our company

I really recommend it to anyone who wants to move to a new level in business. None of the competition's solutions had such a comprehensive solution for a marketing agency.

Pros

We have tried several solutions, but this company has developed a solution suitable for us. We see that they are constantly improving, which I would like to thank for the new features. In the company, our communication and clarity have improved.

Cons

Initially, the disadvantage was the display, which, with the advent of the arrangement in the columns, solved a seemingly insignificant problem.

Freelo is on fire!

As a small business, we were expierencing with all kinds of project managment tools though none of them is equal to freelo (and trust me, we tried a lots of them - Asana, Trello...). It just clicked as we tried it few years ago and we are using it ever since. For the first time in our company history we have a complete map of the road we are taking as well as an amazing management tool, which allows me to oversee the tasks of each individual in our team. There are lots of intelligent features and small things that makes freelo a tool which allows you to really focus on the tasks at hand such as integration with calendar, exports, pinning documents, tagging and time tracking. Finally, freelo is a tool that just doesn't stand in the way of your work, but helps you to get things done.

Pros

+ very easy to use + intuitive design + nice UI (good for eyes and easy to look at) + simple yet with lots of important features (pinning e-mails, calendar, overviews...) + amazing filters + customer support + Czech company

Cons

Well honestly, after two years of using freelo on daily basis, with all the improvements freelo team does each month, there is nothing for me to complain about apart from really small details. If you create new project, be careful to choose the currency in which the time is tracked. You can't change that afterwards.

Hello Luka, thanks for nice review. Mixing currencies is very hard to deal with. We care about every small detail. I hope there will be very few similar issues.

Great company manager

I use it for task and financial management. You can set the hourly rate or directly write the sum to your task. You can use time tracking as well. For me as a freelancer graphic designer is Freelo the best option. I was looking for something like that few years. It has far more options, that I won't even find use in my business. But it's maybe the greatest thing about Freelo...it's for every size of company, from one freelancer to big corporate business.

Pros

It's very easy to use. Creating projects and to-do lists is very simple. You can timetrack every single step of work, set the budget, prices... Also you can communicate with the team or clients. Share previews, create tasks directly from gmail, assign the task to colleague...and many more. You can also easily view how far is the work and who is now on turn...

Cons

Nothing. Like every software, it has sometimes some small bugs, but the support is very quick and nice. Honestly I used their support only once :-)

Hello Radek, thanks for review. Support is very important for us. But we hope you will not need it for bug reports.. :)

Freelo helped us not to get completely bananas from all the daily work

Project management issues that we have before are completely solved by Freelo, but now we are struggling with some advanced functionality missing, like better billing, tracking etc.

Pros

We were searching for the tool that will help us to manage all the daily tasks, both internally and externally. We have been using Basecamp before, and we love that Freelo has all the best from BC but tops it with more handy functions that we missed in the BC.

Cons

We would love the accounting / billing functions to be improved.

Hello Jakub, thanks for review. Billing/Accounting will be improoved. It's on our roadmap.

Freelo - the best partner for your business journey from zero to hero

Pros

An overall overview of current tasks is priceless, as well as a calendar and its integration. Furthermore, notification settings, simplicity and a nice appearance.

Cons

Nothing special, just a few minor misunderstandings that the developers will resolve very quickly as always :)

Hello Pavel, thanks for review.

Clever and intuitive project management system

I manage online marketing projects with Freelo. I have tried several similar systems but Freelo is the best tool for me and my team. I recommend it to everyone in our field.

Pros

Ease to use and easy to manage your team. Very intuitive for managing tasks. It is possible to integrate it with Google, Raynet CRM and the accounting system.

Cons

The Freelo team is still innovating their system. Every upgrade is exciting about new features. I do not miss anything in their system.

Practical project management software

I was searching for a long time to get a project management software that is easy to use, doesn't have all the clutter around that most of the others have and is straight forward. Once I started using Freelo, I hoped I had found it earlier!

Pros

It has all I need for a project management of web development that allows me to have an overview of what needs to be done, track time I spent on each task and later know how much I should invoice. It helps me to keep track of budget so that I always know how much is left when a budget is tight and leads to overall better management of what needs to be done. I can also invite clients to see what I'm working on.

Cons

Honestly, there isn't much I would change. Perhaps only better calendar view when I have many tasks for each day would be better but to accomplish my tasks it has all I need.

Hello Vaclav, thanks for review. We are working on new calendar features. In week view there are already some changes you will like.

Move forward your business

Progress in effectivity solve problems with bad cash flow. Task overview is amazing.

Pros

simple usage, integrate with google calendar and gmail

Cons

poor functionality to work with deleted files

Hello Michal, thanks for review. We are working on new section for deleted files.

Freelo is user friendly master piece

I have nothing but perfect experience. It is easy to learn using it, easy to learn others to use it and customer support is always helpful.

Pros

I like the most simplicity of frontend. It is perfectly clear and easy to learn. Also I like customer support both knowledge base/webinars and chat/email

Cons

For managing a lot of longterm projects with a milion of tasks I miss gantt. This kind of display mode would help me a lot. But for my personal tasks or marketing and operation project it work 100% perfect!

Hello Renata, thanks for review. We are thinking about Gant. Don't worry.

Thanks to Freelo, I save the planet and time

For me personally, Freelo is a big advantage. I have my tasks in order now, before that it worked more like chaos. I have a perfect overview of all tasks on one page. After we have deployed Freelo in our organization, it no longer happens to me that I have to think about what work I have to do, now I just look and know exactly what to do.

Pros

Thanks Freely you no longer need to task, writing on paper that I can find somewhere on the table. So now I have a perfect overview of what and by when I have to do.

Cons

I perceive this as a negative if I order my subordinate a task that he can delete it without verification. I miss the request feature, specifically so that if a user wants to delete a task, it must be approved by his or her supervisor.

Thanks from Digital Mediate

As a digital agency, we solve dozens of partial tasks every day. Thanks to templates and project management, we are able to clearly record everything and have an overview of tasks. Good job!

Pros

The best thing about the Freelo app I love its ease of use and keyboard shortcuts, which will save me a lot of time.

Cons

I would appreciate the integration of Google Drive, which would make it easier for us to share files

Hello Tomas, thanks for review. We have our new Freelo drive which allow you to integrate Google files.

Freelo streamlined our collaboration

We are using Freelo daily, it's one of our core tools to manage development process, mainly in collaboration phase. Freelo allowed us to get rid of lot of emails and thus improve cooperation

Pros

Easy adoption by the users, good notification system, mobile application, price :)

Cons

Some advanced functionalities, filtering, sorting, reporting, states....but we accepted this as trade off for simplicity.

Hello Antonin, thanks for review. Advanced features are comming with new business plan. For example insights, bulk operations and so on...

Finally tool for whole company

In one word "great"!

Pros

Wa started using freelo from early stages and we are using to to communicate and organize whole company. What is great, even new employes can jump on board very quickly. Everything is easy to understand. We also put all communication with external companies inside freelo to work much faster.

Cons

Freelo support team is very quick so if we miss something, we write them and they can flexibly add new functionality if it make sense. So I can't say any cons.

Rather easy way to manage our daily tasks!

We switched from Trello to Freelo and we are very content. It has proven that is it very helpful tool for us.

Pros

It is very easy to use. At the same time having quite robust features. Love the time tracking feature! Kanban board that showed up recently.

Cons

Hello, thanks for your nice review. Gantt or similar visualisation will be released within next months.

Freelo is excelent project management tool

Pros

I switched to Freelo from Active Collab, where I was missing some features. I am very satisfied with Freelo, it provides everything I need for project management, task management and communication with clients on the project. I appreciate the excellent work reports and time tracking. The software is very user friendly.

Cons

Freelo is relatively expensive for individuals, but the price is adjusted to the market. There are not many other options.

Hello Peter, thanks for answer. Actually our pricing is very friendly. We do not charge per person. So you can have as many colleagues or clients you need. And it doe's not affect price.