Personify Community Reviews

3.66/5 (28 reviews)

Michelle Mahoney

Finance Department Friendly

Reviewed 2019-06-25

Overall, Personify has been a great AMS for our association. We are finding that after two years of being on the software, internal users have learned to rely on the AMS as our "software of truth", and our users look to Personify more frequently to determine how to be capture miscellaneous data elements above and beyond order-based transactional data.

Vicky Rappatta

P360 Review

Reviewed 2019-06-11

I appreciated all the time spent with Personify's staff during the implementation process and the support response we continue to receive following our implementation two years ago. We have gotten used to most of the functionality and have found work-arounds for most of the things the system doesn't readily provide so as to avoid customizations. Our SQL developer/report writer has made this process a lot easier.

Rusty Howell

Personify 360 Review

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Overall, I'm happy with the software. It's enterprise software, which means it does the heavy lifting for your business. It's not always flashy, but that's okay. I've never had a bad experience with their customer service team, even though cases/tickets sometimes stay open for a while before getting a final answer. I suspect that has more to do with their size of staff than the actual quality of their support, so I don't really want that to be considered a negative. Again, their ability to integrate with so many vendors is key. If you look at it as your customer database, A/R sub-ledger, and look at everything that connects to it, you'll find that it does the job above and beyond expectations. If you don't have many points-of-integration, then you may find it lacking in style. We, however, have numerous integration points and are able to deliver a seamless single-sign-on experience for our customers, and in general are very satisfied customers. But what I think is most important is the quality of people that work at Personify. I have come to know several of the 3 years we have been with them and value their personalities, skills, and attention to detail. They are genuinely great people to learn from and be around.

Ginette Argudin

Personify360 Simple to Use

Reviewed 2019-06-07

The good thing about Personify360 is that it is catered to our type of business (association). Currently, I am responsible for the upkeep of the reports in Personify, but I am also learning the many aspect of Personify360 in order to become and administrator. The Personify online help is very helpful. It gives me a better understanding of some of the screens that I am accessing.

Misty Knack

Capturing Data

Reviewed 2019-06-21

Overall, I find the experience good. We came from IMIS and Personify is so much better. We are working with Personify to fully appreciate the tools Personify has to offer.

Bradford Doig

Not very user friendly

Reviewed 2019-07-31

We had many issues with membership payments for the first 6 months of use with Personify after the transfer from Trinexum. Membership payments were not going through, but memberships were still active, so no reason to check the member's account. This caused our branch to have a decrease in membership revenue. Like I previously stated, I use Personify360 all day and feel very well versed in it and I am the go to person at my branch for issues, but there are several things that I am unable to solve. I had been looking forward to using PersonifyGO because I was told it would look cleaner and I think be less intimidating to our front line staff, however we never started using GO because of concerns for issues with GO

Dave Torello

Personify360 Review

Reviewed 2019-08-04

In my opinion, Personify is the reason that as an association we have not been doing as well financially as we did before we made the switch to Personify. We are switching back to Daxko in November and we are all very excited to see our functionality improve and our membership numbers increase.

Ann Turner

Robust Software for Enhancing Member Value

Reviewed 2019-06-17

The ability to conduct many tasks by e-commerce saves staff time and reduces staff costs. Building and extracting quality reports on various sectors is important to the future of the association. Personify 360 allows the gathering and analysis of a variety of data.

Sally Meanor

Personify

Reviewed 2019-07-31

I just didn't like it. My supervisor just told me that it was our two year anniversary with Personify and I literally couldn't believe it. I still struggle every single day with it.

Jennifer Wickline, M.A.

Still room to grow

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Personify is pretty user friendly and has great data reports within it's on database--It can also be used with another report system to pull deeper reports.

Gary Autrey

Personify 360 review

Reviewed 2019-06-07

The flexibility within the software allows for solutions that are specific to our business needs without having to spend excessive dollars for customizations.

Anonymous

Personify360 Review

Reviewed 2019-07-20

Overall i recommend this for NGOs and civil society organizations

Theresa Rivera

Excellent with tracking events and reports

Reviewed 2018-02-06

The ease of tracking reports and how easy it is to create specific reports. when we need specific data it is very helpful

Justin Klish

Personify360

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Personify360 was cumbersome when launched and crashed often. Any time high volume was expected a phone call was needed to let Personify know so it would not crash. 360 is not user friendly and getting staff familiar and comfortable with the system takes time and some feel overwhelmed because most actions require several steps.

Joani Holmes

Best Product Yet

Reviewed 2019-06-07

It's the most user-friendly version yet, much less antiquated than older versions.

Lyndsey Callahan

Thanks

Managing membership for roughly 16,000 people

Kendra Collins

Good Luck

Reviewed 2019-07-31

After using it for 2 years, we finally got used to it, but took a long time to get there.

Paul Hoiberg

Thoughts

Reviewed 2019-06-10

All of the things you can do with the software.

Jennifer Yaris

Feedback

Reviewed 2019-06-17

-Account manager appears overworked because it is so difficult to engage them and get new projects/features/add-ons moving -Company seems more focused on billable hours that assisting their customers to be successful

Sabrina Smith

Personify 360 review

Reviewed 2015-03-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The product is full featured and provides scalable options for varying size associations and nonprofits.

Denise Watts

I use Personify Weekly and I am happy with the platform

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Personify is a great tool to coordinate member specifics including but not limited to purchases and tenure. The reports feature is a great tool and easy to use.

Briana Hayes

Easy to use...

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Easy to use, learn and update all client information.

Lisa Buck

Awful to use

Reviewed 2017-08-16
Review Source: Software Advice

This program tries to be all things to all kinds of organizations but it is a terrible fit for what I do. Most of every screen is taken up by fields I would never use, and the fields I do use are crammed into tiny spaces.

Khristina Brimah

Personify 360 Review

Reviewed 2019-07-31

My overall experience with Personify360 has been good. After using for a period of time, the software has become easier to use.

Jasmine Joes

Title Review

Reviewed 2015-02-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I can use it at work and not think about it or pay for it. Basically, I could care less.