Additional information for Teamup Calendar
Key features of Teamup Calendar
View All Features
- Centrally manage all calendars for the group on one page
- Let staff update planned absence on calendar directly
- Track & share who is working on what, event info & status.
- Sync with Google Calendar, Outlook, etc. via iCalendar feeds
- Cut down emails & calls. No more version mess of documents.
- Bring all events together, share and promote individually
- Schedule and color code jobs. Always up to date.
- Plan the big picture. Zoom for the details. All on one page
- Plan projects and track status, drag & drop, easy, flexible
- Track and update status anytime anywhere. Get notifications
- No user accounts
- Add-only permission to allow add events to calendar
- Share single event as a web page with a unique URL
- Assign one event to multiple calendars
- Scheduler view
- No double booking
- 9 levels of granular access control
- Customize calendar logo and color
- Role-Based Permissions
- Security & Encryption
- Meeting Management
- Import / Export Data
- Document Distribution
- File Attachment
Teamup is accessible anywhere, at any time.
One can start small and free, then grow as needed. It's easy to zoom out to see the big picture, and zoom in for details at any time.
Share only what is needed through access control and on-screen viewing options.
Teamup also integrates with other calendars through iCalendar feeds, import and export.
Everything is accessible in one place, including links, images and attachments. Gone are the days when you need to search for calendar information in Excel sheets, emails, and calendars. Update the world with real-time information.
Anyone who opens up a calendar link or event page URL always gets the latest without having to email or call.