CompanyHub Logo

CompanyHub Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.25/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I love how easy it is to customize no matter the industry. I also like how simple it is to get a good snapshot of what a client needs and keep good track of potential clients.

IS

Isabel S.

I like the customization capabilities, as it's like a database, so you can create custom tables to fit any kind of business need. Also, you can create custom forms.

José Antonio S.

Parisa V.

An H.

José Antonio S.

The only thing I can see being a problem with my industry is needs for scheduling photography rooms and studios...but maybe there is a way that I haven’t seen yet.

IS

Isabel S.

CompanyHub users...

How would you rate CompanyHub?

Simple Powerful Customizable CRM that Doesn't Need a PhD

Customer service has been quick, courteous and helpful since day 1

Pros

Right out of the box, it's super simple to set up and onboard. It's field based, so you can customize it in an infinite number of way. I run 3 different companies and can differentiate each lead / contact in the the system according to the Project (my company) they are associated with. I can run multiple email addresses too to match to each of my organizations - I haven't seen that elsewhere. Also, the founders of Company Hub are behind Integrately, so Company Hub integrates with every other platform (thousands) that uses integrately.

Cons

Cost estimates and invoicing are rudimentary so I use a secondary tool for that and the tool I use, doesnt integrate.

Wish I had found this years ago - Instant efficiencies for a micro business - intuitive and simple.

I have been looking for a solution for years and this ticked ALL the boxes including an acceptable price and not too technical. The interface is so user friendly and intuitive that it is so easy to learn/pick up. We have managed to create our own workflows and processes within the system and know although it is early days we will step by step be able to benefit in additional sales from the automation available.

Pros

The ability of seeing all email correspondence and notes, tasks on one page. Also the ability to send individual emails using great templates you can create and to send bulk emails. The ability to customise every screen and create additional "tables" of data. The flexibility of the data means you can search and filter for pretty much any sector. I really cannot see how this would not be an option for the majority of businesses and industries. The livechat & email support has been literally instant and this has really helped with the install and set up.

Cons

I feel a SMS function would be beneficial as well as a word processor so you can generate/print letters/documents/templates also the ability to VIEW the files attached to a Contact as can only download presently. All these would be nice to haves and I hope will be in the developers "TO DO" list,

The company hub has a very interactive interface &I'm able to view reports that were not possible ea

Pros

it's easy to comprehend and use, We can Customisation the tool based on your requirement. Assigning tasks to my teammates has become so much easier.Excellent support from the team.

Cons

Software should also have white labeling. Need a lot of improvement like synchronizing with MailChimp. Creating Email templets. Creating Roadmap.

Our beloved CRM system

Pros

Company Hub is our beloved CRM system. We have been with them since their early development. The team are always attentive. Great customer service. It is a fully customizable system comes with data analytic features.

Cons

Basically it works great for us. For some it may be difficult to use as it offers complete flexibility. Some people may prefer a well built template.

A CRM platform that does a lot

For the most part, my experience with CompanyHub has been positive

Pros

I have been using CompanyHub as the CRM tool I rely on to manage contact and my sales pipeline. I really like that the platform does a lot and it does it well. In particular, I'm a fan of the user interface that is clean and relatively easy to use – unlike other CRMs, which have quite the learning curve. I'm a fan of a contact "history", which shows everything that has happened with that person or...

Cons

There are limitations in terms of what the web forms created with CompanyHub look like and the features they include. Additionally, the Analytics and Automation features have some shortcomings too, which can make it a little challenging to carry out certain steps in CompanyHub.

Modern interface with Traditional Function

Only good with their automation tools support to marketing function more than focus on sales. Forecast doesn’t offer you weighted deal. Deal more for storage than guide you moving forward. Lack of table view with column chosen in Contact. Totally this is hybird CRM as traditional CRM function with Modern Interface plus Automation. Not a good experiences with Companyhub

Pros

The Page Layout set up as three-section for Task-Data-Deal help you easy to organize the information and have an overview of your own data to guide you moving forward. The automation function help the marketing team OR the logic sales to set up and automate work without doing stuff. Custom Fields with Section and Details enable you to set up data in a box with deep information to you.

Cons

They not have the short keywords to add task/deal/ contact it only add fast if you have already in the space as Taka/ deal/ contact. Report is lazy, there just the interface of your data not provide deep to know the weighted deal, your data type, change/ process of your work, activity. Goals tracking is lag and not visible enough to let you know directly to work. You can’t uninstall their app after had plugged in.

Cost effective CRM

Value for money - try it once

Pros

Cost-effective and sufficient for small business

Cons

Need more integrations and automation for sure

CompanyHub is a mature CRM with a great team.

Pros

CompanyHub is a very powerful CRM solution and offers a large range of features that makes the sales cycle easier. I like that you can set up a wide range of automations that do specific items if an event happens, such as when a deal is closed. It's also very beneficial to be able to send emails from CompanyHub and have these included in the sales opportunity automatically, rather than having to upload the emails separately. I have had to speak with the CompanyHub support team on a few occasions in order to set up the CRM specific to my use case and in all these instances, nothing was ever too hard for them. Also, whenever I did need to contact support they always helped me resolve any queries in a reasonable timeframe.

Cons

One of the weaknesses of CompanyHub is that while it performs fantastically for most requirements, when there is something that is slightly unique it is hard for the end user to do this without assistance from CompanyHub support. For example, it took me some time to set up GST correctly on the documents which I send to customers, and I wasn't able to change the look of the quotation document without assistance from CompanyHub support.

Easy to use!

Pros

I love how easy it is to customize no matter the industry! I also like how simple it is to get a good snapshot of what a client needs and keep good track of potential clients.

A flexible and optimized CRM

Overall, I have found CompanyHub to be extremely flexible and streamlined. Some CRMs are so robust that it takes more time setting things up and doing day to day tasks. Even setting up automations can be a pain. But CompanyHub has kept things clean and easy without sacrificing too much power. So it makes the process of managing leads and email followups super easy and fast.

Pros

I love how easy it is to customize the CRM by adding new tables and sections. This isn't a unique feature, but it's so much easier in CompanyHub than in the other CRMs I have used. So you can completely customize CompanyHub to use the metrics that matter to your business. It also helps that the automation system is pretty flexible and easy.

Cons

I wish I could reply to emails directly in CompanyHub. While there is great email tracking, you can't actually respond to any clients from within the software, which means I have to jump back and forth. Other CRMs I have used have this option, and I'm sure CompanyHub will in the future. But for now, it is lacking in that area.

CompanyHub CRM solution for every sales person.

We were using Excel initially to manage all our Sales which over time became nightmate for us, seeing the important updates, setting up meetings and next actions became too complicated, that's where we decided to use a CRM. One of my client suggested me to use CompanyHub. Initial setup and importing data to the CRM was very easy. System is very easy to use highly customizable according to your business needs. Highly recommended to every one who is looking for a CRM for their sales process. Pros: Easy to use. Dashboards are very informative. Email tracking can be very handy for your sales people. Customization is very easy Con: Nothing so far.

Pros

Cons

Nothing so far

Awesome

The custom tables are great, I replaced a lot of excel files with this. The best thing is that I can link it to my customer and leads, so I have the bigger picture in one place.

Pros

Cons

The email features are bad. You can edit an email set to send later, the refresh ratio is like 6 hours, etc. So, if you want to handle your emails within the CRM, this isn't the right fit for you.

Incredibly flexible CRM with a delightfully responsive team behind it

Flexible CRM with delightful support

Pros

I love how clean and simple CompanyHub's interface is. While it's quite feature-packed, it's extremely intuitive and it makes for a brilliant user experience. Whenever I've needed support, I've received very prompt responses. Support will go out of the way to help and will always follow up if it's a more complex matter. I'm really impressed with the quality of CompanyHub and would highly recommend it to others.

Cons

I truly have no complaints. While it's a newer solution, it is extremely flexible and provides fantastic value.

Value for money CRM

Simple to use yet has all the features that you want in CRM at an affordable price. Even the setup takes very minimum time.

Pros

Followup Suggestions Easy to use CRM Highly customizable Team Collaboration with Task Managment Reports

Full Featured CRM

My over all experience has been very good. I would recommend using this tool.

Pros

Company Hub is a full featured CRM. It has the necessary features to allow you to manage your prospects and customers. I would highly recommend it for existing customers & prospects more than leads, because it does not have the outreach and tracking tools needed for leads. But it is extremely good for current customers, where you need to track communication, projects, deliverables, etc. It's also really good at letting you track tasks by user AND company. That's one of the best parts about it is that you can tie any given element to a company and then drill it down to the user of that company (on a per user or group basis)

Cons

It's a little bit slow, but honestly its faster than the Salesforce behemoth.

It's been an absolute pleasure to use Company Hub, the features offered have streamlined our sales.

Pros

It is so simple to use and offers an excellent way to build better relationships with our clients, as well as manage our sales pipeline. The team at Company Hub have been super helpful in getting us setup, which made it so much easier to get started.

Cons

Would love to see the reports feature include a range of colours in the charts, that will make it really easy to quickly see what each report refers to and

Smart and intuitive CRM .No need for complicated set ups/settings etc.

Pros

Fast and easy setup, easy customization. Their support is amazing. They are responsive and provide fast solutions for any need that falls within the scope of the production version.

Cons

The reporting and dashboard elements should be designed better. No API for external systems but I understand this will be taken care of in a month or two.

CompanyHub is simply Amazing!

Pros

One of the best thing about the software is it's flexibility, without even having prior knowledge of a CRM you can easily customize it yourself, the UI is easy to understand. All the important information is always there in front of you. Deal Pipeline, Email tracking, Email communication are just top notch.

One of the best CRM's I have used

I have been using zoho from a couple of years and tried other as well but CompanyHub stands out on every aspect. Email integration, reporting is top notch. Excellent system.

Pros

Lead Automation Very Good Email Integration Entire UI is very easy to use Powerful Reporting Support staff is quick and responsive

Very good Experience with the Tool

CompanyHub is a very easy to use tool, I've been using it from last couple of months, so far my experience is very satisfying. It provides you with Reporting, Email Tracking and Lead management in a single place, Loved it.......... Keep up the good work!!!

Awesome Features and Customization to my Needs

An easy tool to manage my sales for which I was waiting for a long time. Finally a CRM tool which can be customized to my needs with an easy drag and drop. Just loved the tool. Keep up CompanyHub.

Great Features!

Using this tool has been a great experience. The features like landing pages, forms, email tracking has been of great use. Overall experience has been good.