CONREGO Reviews

CONREGO

Event registration & attendee management system

CONREGO

Review Summary

Pros

It's a good investment if you would like to increase the importance of the event. I highly recommend this product.

Katarzyna M.

M very pleased with the decision to use Conrego. My company was looking for tool, which will help us to register 1000+ guests for an event and the app fulfill in 100% all our needs.

Tomasz W.

Conrego has a clear and friendly layout, lots of features and flexible pricing scheme and fantastic customer support.

Marcin S.

Cons

Troublefree conference registration and hotel bookings with no concern that there will be any mistake in the mean time.

Katarzyna W.

Everything is possible with such a team. Every problem is only a challenge.

Paula K.

The only thing I'm missing is an integrated mobile app.

Jakub G.

4.9

I was using Conrego software for the educational meetings registrations in the MPI Poland Chapter.

Pros

I was working with Conrego software for several years and it is very user friendly! It has a lot of different options that you can adapt to your specific needs. The flexibility of the system allows to use it for many different types of events. And the administrator can choose which options will be available for each event. Also the service is very nice and helpful. If anything is not clear or too difficult for you the Conrego stuff will explain and help you without any problems! I can recommend this software to manage all types of events, from small meetings to large congresses!

Cons

The only inconvenience that I can point out is that sometimes you have too many options and it looks very complicated. If you have a small meeting with a simple registration you can get lost at the beginning. But very quickly you are getting used to the system and you are figuring out which options are sufficient for your needs.

Thank you very much Agnieszka! We are working on interface similcity everyday and you will see big changes soon!

One of the best paid event management packages

Their interface may seem a bit differnt from any package that we knew but after intensive three days we were able to set up our first multi-track event and we sold all the seats one month earlier than we expected! Handling all delegate calls after the event was also easy.

Pros

To present agenda and sign up attendees is easy. Conrego does its best job in handling all situations related with delegate management. Sending reminders, payment handling, change tracking, promotional codes, invoicing, attendees tracking - all there. We used that for bigger (750 people) and smaller (100 people) events and we will use it this year. Moreover, their support is absolute bananas!

Cons

There are couple of features we would like to see there like mass invoicing. Archiving would be nice to have too.

We used the software at three public policy conferences for more than 500 participants.

Pros

- very good support (staff ready to help any time) - easy in use and friendly for new users - Reception Desk module is very intuitive, registration goes extremely fast

Cons

Thank you very much Anna!

We at ZFPR are very satisfied with our cooperation with Conrego. They are vey reliable partners.

It made managing people in our projects waaaaay easier.

Pros

While doing research on potential partners we quickly discovered that when it comes to software and technology, most companies offer very similar propositions: devil is in the details. What was most important when we were choosing Conrego where the people behind it. As I wrote before, when it comes to functionalities and technical side of things, those systems are very similar for users and organization...

Cons

Some details of the system still need some fleshing out but we could always count on quick help and guidance. It's also a testament to the company that they are not complacent with they're products but work hard to make them better and better.

Maciej, thank you for great review! We'll keep fingers crossed when you begin your adventure with CONREGO 5.0! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help with new version of our event registration software.

Flexible and reliable event management software

Managing conferences of over 1200 participants no longer seems daunting. It has made my job a lot easier and I feel safer using it.

Pros

The software is very efficient at managing a large-scale event. I have used it twice, for a conference involving 1000 people and the second time, for 1200 people. Conrego makes it easy to track your participants, starting with the registration, communication through mailing, and reception service up to on-line payment and invoice management. This is the true all-in-one solution. It is web-based, and proved highly reliable. A very complex system of registration [numerous participation options] was possible to setup, while being both customizable and stable. Conrego also proved quite foolproof, withstanding a plethora of unwise ideas that might have collapsed a simpler system.

Cons

It is a steep learning curve and not all options are intuitive in use. You may have to rely on customer support in the beginning. That's fine, they are very helpful and extremely patient. The software is also not cheap, but the quality is there to justify the price.

Thank you very much for your extensive review, Robert! I admit, we can improve a lot of things, but we have recently introduced CONREGO 5.0 and I strongly recommend that you check it out as soon as you find some time. It's going to be much easier to set up than the previous version 4.0.

The system let us manage 32 conferences and allowed for quick registration for over 1500 attendees.

Pros

a functional, stable application that also allows us to generate reports, export them to Excel, send attendees messages and bulletins, message templates, etc.; clear and easy to use interface for administrators (who are not IT specialists); good customer support, quick response and problem solving; reasonable cost of application, comparable to other systems; good price to tool quality ratio; flexible approach, open-minded staff focused on event industry that comes up with additional solutions for real problems.

Cons

No application is perfect. Some functions had to be modified by CONREGO developers to suit our needs. Some functionalities required correction (e.g. advanced attendee search).

Thank you very much for your review! We truly appreciate all input as we get the opportunity to make our software better with every incoming piece of feedback.

Conrego for Game Industry Event - GameDev Evening

Pros

I like the most interface because is very intuitive and support services - we have special requirements for our event and every of my suggestions was taken into consideration. Also very usefull is option where I can send my data out of system to Exel file.

Cons

Maybe to many options? We organize simple event so we only sell our tickets. I know that Conrego has more like booking hotels etc. we didn't need that.

Best IT-Event company I have worked with.

Cons

1000+ event with Conrego - it worked!

I'm very pleased with the decision to use Conrego. My company was looking for tool, which will help us to register 1000+ guests for an event and the app fulfill in 100% all our needs. That's we we've decided to use it again.

Pros

I adore the multifunction of this service - with Conrego I can create the event dedicated website, register the guests, contact with them at any time via e-mail (even with dedicated group), check who's taking part in the event and do much more!

Cons

We've produced the website by our own and I have to admit that it wasn't easy. The first contact with the app is quite challenging - admin needs to practice and learn how to produce the website. On the other hand, after few days we've prepared the event dedicated website by our own. With an impressing number of features. Therefore, during the next time our webmaster was an expert in Conrego tool.

Reliable and useful event management platform!

Managing large scale events has become much more stress free with this software platform. We stress less knowing that we have everything organized in one place.

Pros

The software is very helpful for managing events with 100+ attendees. We have used it multiple times for our larger events, with between 100-1000 attendees. Helpful for managing the whole process from start to finish, including registration, email communication, check in service, payment management, and more. Total solution for all your needs. We found it to be very customizable and stable, while being able to be matched directly to our organization's needs.

Cons

We found it to be relatively tough to get started on and not everything is readily apparent when you are a new user. We had to reach out to customer support a few times to get advice and tips. This is fine since they were very helpful in addressing our concerns. Perhaps they could do some webinars or other online trainings for new customers.

We've been working on this software for a few years now and this is our first choise.

Pros

Functionality - approximately unlimited options that you could even think of while planning your conference registration and website. Great customer service - developers and managers respond very fast. It has a modern design and a very friendly administrative panel - once you work on it you are able to customize your next event yourself. Staff is very well oriented in the event organisation and may suggest you very useful solutions, sometimes much different form the one you think of but much more reasonable.

Cons

Some features have to be modified by Conrego developers. You cannot fully manage the system. The costs are relatively (comparing to other such services) highs, however you get a better, more modern and more modifiable product.

Thank you very much Katarzyna! Wonderful review, we truly appreciate your trust in us and all your feedback we received over last years.

I recomand Conrego System

we organise events for approx 1000 viewers each, using Conrego system for registration and tickets sale, plus admission, reception check at the entrance to the event. The system is easily integrated with on-line payments, also a useful tool for any reports we need, survey.

Pros

user friendly, good consumer support, flexible system and easy to be adjusted to our needs, very quick and easy to be ready for use for us and our clients, very easy to contact and track all the partecipants, plus any reporting, mailing, survey.

Cons

you need some time to get familiar with available options and how to set & manage them, but the help desk is very helpful on that

The Conrego reviewing system is very easy to use, I highly recommend

Pros

The system is very user-friendly, everyone, reviewers, and publicists use it. I use it on daily basis.

Cons

The system is functional and easy to use. Customer service is magnificent.

It's a time-saver!

Pros

- functionality - outstanding customer service - interface - price - integrity, cohesion - ability to do excel reports in just a few seconds - mailing and newsletter options

Cons

The only thing I'm missing is an integrated mobile app. Other things tend to work well and we haven't had any problems with the software.

We grow being fueled by ideas coming from customers like you. Thank you very much!

Great support and very helpful software

Pros

The software is functional and easy to use for administrator and for people who want to register on event. Everyone get a confirmation of registration, it's very helpful. Ability to created a website for our event using this software. Professional support during the whole proces. Quick and simple issuing and sending invoices. Ability to creating excel reports. And the most important thing for us - the possibility of individual modification of the registration system.

Conrego experience

I've been tracking CONREGO development from the very beginning. Now, it's a very useful tool for every conference organizer. CONREGO is easy to install and after a few hour of training, give convenient modules for communication with attendees, an event configuration, agendas, reception services and a quite big reports set. CONREGO have a professional and ergonomic design. It can be used on both business and scientific conferences. Honestly saying, I can recommend it as a solution with attractive functionality to price ratio. And one more thing: technical support is very professional and engaged in every event - we can count on their help, support and words of wisdom. It's important for me - with CONREGO I can feel safely.

Very nice after service

In spite of easy use we have technical questions and supports, then CONREGO answers us very quickly. Amazing!

Cons

Thank you very much for your evaluation and opinion Kazuma! Best regards, Tomasz Chrosciechowski, Founder of CONREGO

best MICE partner ever we meet in Poland!

We are an incentive and event company that has been on the market since 2000. Never before have we enjoyed such a service as CONREGO. They are not cheap but very professional. CONREGO has provided us with a dedicated platform to coordinate a big three-day conference with workshops, gala events and a fair. Features range from virtual invitations, through a custom website, newsletters, check-ins, access control, and statistics, to invoices and good-bye letters. Our clients were thrilled! Personally, I recommend CONREGO. Karol Wagner join owner EVENTeam

Pros

easyfull

Cons

price

Conrego team is professional, focused on the high quality of its service and client satisfaction.

Pros

User friendly system easy to manage from the event manager point of view. Very high level of client service during every step of the project: creation of the system layout, trainings, service during and after the event.

Cons

System worked very well. I cannot see any negative aspects in the system nor in the client service.

Thank you for your kind review. It's always nice to read the feedback of a satisfied customer. Cheers!

Conrego - event without critical points

It is amazing people. Everything is possible with such a team. Every problem is only a challenge.

Pros

I'm really impressed how much time I have saved during the sales process. I didn't have any critical points during the whole organization of the event. Starting from planning, through implementation and sales, ending with registration.

Cons

Excellent functionality and exceptional support

After reviewing several systems supporting the organization of the event we have decided to choose a system Conrego that to the greatest extent meet our needs. Modern design combined with reliable functionality enables you to effectively build the image of the event. A big positive surprise was the level of support offered by the company. All proposals to adapt the system to our needs were implemented very quickly. Additionally, the company unveiled a high level of knowledge and competence at the consultation stage of system functionality. The advantages of the system Conrego include integration with multiple online payment systems, and multi-dimensional case management participants.

Pros

Full reception service. Dedicated graphic design for the website of the event. The possibility of individual modification of the registration system.

Cons

Great tool for meetings professionals

I'm using Conrego from 2014 and i saw, how this tool nicely evolved. Working with Conrego team was always a pleasure for me - they saved my life few times :).

Cons

Thank you Wojciech! Working with you is always pleasure for us as well! Saving-life was pure coincidence, but CONREGO team is always ready to help :-) With best regard, Tomasz Chrosciechowski, Founder of CONREGO

Excellent product!

I met Conrego Software and Conrego Team when I prepared conference for our client. The Conrego is very helpful - making Excel tables became obsolete, participants can register/sign up for event by themselves. Administration panel is easy to use, everything is perspicuous and intuitive. It's a good investment if you would like to increase the importance of the event. I highly recommend this product!

Cons

Thank you Katarzyna! It's pleasure to see our efforts have value for our customers! With best regards, Tomasz Chrosciechowski, Founder of CONREGO

'RECOMMEND CONREGO SYSTEM'

Overall, my experience using Conrego is pretty satisfied. I would recommend to others to use it to manage your meetings and conferences.

Pros

Conrego has a several options that you can take to your particular needs. It allows us to use for different types of events. Providing considerably good service and support. staff respond very quickly if you are in trouble. I would recommend Conrego to manage every type of events, from small meetings to large conferences.

Cons

The only inconvenience is that you cannot handle the full system, some time you need to help from staff.

A user-friendly tool that supports organisation of conferences and events

We applied Conrego to register guests coming to the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Raben Polska. And that was not all, as the system was also used to support the process of confirming participation of guests prior to the event, make contact with them by phone, and to send correspondence before the event. This tool is both comfortable and practical. We can easily recommend it for all event organisers.

Cons

Thank you Damian, your recommendation means a lot to us. With best regards, Tomasz Chrosciechowski, Founder of CONREGO