CustomerSure Reviews

5.0/5 (16 reviews)

Emma Ledger

100% recommend this app

Reviewed 2012-03-19

I love CustomerSure, it helps create a perfect user friendly way of communicating for both the customer and store staff. The addition of a 'contact us' button on each page of the website is reassuring to customers, but not hassling and once clicked the little box allows you to choose what kind of contact you'd prefer, such as asking for help or feedback etc. Once the customer contacts the store, we are notified right away and the app has a very simple to use and well organised dashboard to ensure all queries are dealt with, the staff they've been assigned to and it allows full conversations with attachments etc. The app has definitely changed the feel of our site and it has definitely improved contact with our customers as we can respond quick and adequately which makes great customer service. Also, the auto feedback form is great and we've had a lot of customers respond as we can set our own relevant questions, time when to send it and customise it to feel non pushy! Overall great and the guys over at CustomerSure are awesome and always happy to help/ ask for ways to improve etc! 100% recommend this app. from apps.shopify.com/customersure - getbusystore

getbusystore

I love CustomerSure

Simply Superheroes

Overall I highly recommend this app

Reviewed 2013-03-14

One of the drawbacks to having an ecommerce store is not being able to see the end result of the shipments you send out. You don't see the expression on your customers' faces when they open the packages addressed to them from you. A lot of times the most you can count on is a returning customer. Since being a beta tester for this app, it's validating to get feedback from customers that everything worked out. Installing the app was painless (especially for someone like me who knows so little code). Setting up the dashboard and the survey were easy to do. Within 24 hours of set-up, I was getting immediate feedback from visitors. Once the surveys were sent out to customers after the number of days I chose (12 since I use fedex smartpost), the surveys came rolling in. Overall I highly recommend this app as a way of connecting with your customers after a transaction. Kudos to the developers for finding a way to alert me if a customer made more than one purchase over a period of time so you wouldn't be sending the survey twice.

Ashley Bailey

CustomerSure is a Must

Reviewed 2018-03-16

It does amazing job at helping us get customer feedback.CustomerSure is a must need for all companies to receive customer feedback. This is a great tool to connect with your customer and help build top rated customer service. This software is very easy to use no matter what your skill level is.

Jon Whiten

Gets better and better

Reviewed 2013-03-14

What can I say? Fell in love with the product when I first learned about it and it gets better and better - seemingly every week. Customer support has been excellent - often proactively solving issues before I have been able to report them. Definitely a company that is so confident in their product that they use it themselves to improve their own service. Good one guys.

Damien Bidmead

Great application for centralising your customer service

Reviewed 2012-01-19

This is a great application for centralising your customer service and responding in an organised manner. Customers are the life blood of your store and without them you don't exist. This app puts you in control of your customer service requirement and more importantly givs your customers a safe place to air their feedback and concerns. (From apps.shopify.com/customersure -MoreTVicar)

MoreTVicar.Com

This app puts you in control of your customer service

Vijay Rajendran

A real force multiplier

Reviewed 2013-02-19

So many apps are clunky and difficult to integrate for those of us with no web master skills. CustomerSure couldn't have been easier. I'm sure it's going to be a real force multiplier for us. (From apps.shopify.com/customersure - Hungry Globtrotter)

VORANA Cosmetics

One of the BEST apps

Reviewed 2013-03-14

One of the BEST apps we have used in our store, very easy to use and it gives back a LOT of useful information and costumers insights. If you are serious about e commerce you should have this app.

Hannah Thatcher

Great service

Reviewed 2013-03-14

Chris Stainthorpe at CustomerSure was incredibly helpful and solved any problems we were having, he was very patient and provided quick and easy solutions. Very pleased with the service provided.

Hungry Globetrotter

A real force multiplier

Philip Caplan

Gold standard

Reviewed 2013-03-14

Not only were the service levels great but everyone involved went beyond what one would expect from a supplier. CustomerSure really offer a Gold standard in customer care.

Lucy Jordon

Prompt and professional

Reviewed 2013-03-14

I received a very prompt and professional service. I was very impressed by the way CustomerSure handled my problem, the advice Guy gave me was excellent, thank you.

Georgia

Speedy!

Reviewed 2013-03-14

I have never had customer service as speedy, efficient and proactive as the service at Customersure. I can not sing their praises enough. So helpful and friendly.

Sophie

CustomerSure is slick

Reviewed 2012-10-01

CustomerSure is slick, it integrates with our company branding really well and is easy to use.

Adrian Swinscoe

Looking forward to using it again and again

Reviewed 2013-03-14

Everything I saw impressed me. I am looking forward to using it again and again.