GOrendezvous Reviews

GOrendezvous

Online appointment scheduling software

GOrendezvous

Review Summary

Pros

My overall experience with GoRendezvous has been great. My clients love it & find it easy to use.

Alison G.

The free version is still extremely useful to small therapists. M sure the paying version is even more useful, you can almost run all of your business in it.

Annie B.

Easy to use, friendly user, nice look, possibillity to chat with support team.

Marie-Eve P.

Cons

It freezing on my cell and tablet plus customers are aving dificulty booking , a eindow opens saying lost connection etc. Every morning you connect it says lost connection.

Julie D.

So far I'm hard pressed to find anything negative about this software. Maybe the most difficult thing is spelling the name.

Doug C.

When my clients cancel, it's not simple for them to reschedule.

Stefanie R.

4.7

So useful, and very adaptable

Easy booking, automatic reminders for clients, automatic thank you/satisfaction emails.

Pros

The free version is still extremely useful to small therapists. I'm sure the paying version is even more useful, you can almost run all of your business in it.

Cons

Sometimes connectivity issues with google calendar if multiple user accounts. And both my accounts cannot connect.

Hi Annie! Thanks for your feedback. We agree - you could run all of your business with the features included in a paid plan! But we are glad to hear that the free plan suits your needs. Indeed, if you use one single email address to connect to multiple GOrendezvous accounts, it's true that you'll be able to synchronize your Google calendar with only one of your GOrendezvous schedule. We are taking note of your feedback and will consider it for future improvements. Thanks again for your trust!

Have 5 staff who use this software to manage appointment based scheduling with ease and accuracy.

Significant decrease in amount of client "no shows" as a result of text reminders and ability for clients to access the calendar and cancel/reschedule apts when needed. Cost effective scheduling software that freed up other limited budget dollars to direct client service expenditure. Reliability of software...previous software had many bugs and kinks that led to oversights and down time. We have had zero downtime with Gorendezvous! Ability to cost effectively try out the software before purchase, with monthly payment option as opposed to expensive one time purchase. We are a non profit organization so spending thousands of dollars to purchase software was not an option. Very professional appearance to our clients.

Pros

That it syncs with my phone calendar, provides reminder texts to clients and myself, quick easy login from anywhere at any time of day! The customer service and tech support is EXCEPTIONAL with immediate response and a customized approach based on individual need. Being a nonprofit organization, we have a limited budget for software purchasing and IT support. Gorendezvous is very reasonably priced in comparison to similar products. Able to quickly and easily access my colleagues availability/schedule using a drop down navigation box. Works well with iPhone's Safari. My staff are quickly and easily able to learn to use all the software functions with little training/instruction/turn around time.

Cons

This is not exactly a criticism as much as a suggestion... I would love to see the development of an app for Iphone. :)

Hi Roxanne, Thank you so much for this amazing review! Happy to learn that the text reminders and online booking have helped you decrease your number of client "no shows". As for the GOrendezvous app, you'll be glad to learn that we'll be launching one this fall ;)

No customer service or feedback since5 days.

All good since last week. It was a good site, but I cannot say that anymore.

Pros

The options for multi persons using and using your cell or tablet, laptop.

Cons

It freezing on my cell and tablet plus customers are aving dificulty booking , a eindow opens saying lost connection etc.Every morning you connect it says lost connection.

Great experience. Very professional. Provides so many options to control scheduling.

I have found that I have less to take care of since my patients can manage their bookings on their own. I love that they can book, cancel, and confirm their appointments without having to contact me directly....they appreciate this option as well. The automatic cancellation option has ensured I have no gaps in my day, and that my patients never miss an opportunity to get in sooner. I feel a little more organized and like the more professional look over the previous system I was using. Fantastic software. Impeccable customer support!

Pros

This software offers so much control in scheduling and online booking. Accessing patient information is quick and easy...address...upcoming appointments...billing. Most of my patients find it easy to use, and prefer it to the previous software system I was using. The overall look and functionality of the software are very professional. I really like the public "find and appointment page".

Cons

I would like to be able to add a message to patient cancellation notifications when I have to cancel their appointments for my own reasons. I would also like to be able to send out group emails to my patients ie: a change in schedule or fees etc....

Hi Jo-Ann, Thank you so much for this great review! I am super happy that GOrendezvous has helped you better manage your appointments and that it has helped you save time! Also glad that your patients like the online booking experience. Although we do not have a feature to send out group emails, have you thought about customizing your emails? You could include the change in schedule or fees in your notification emails ;) Feel free to call us at 1 (866) 463-8381 if you'd like that we exchange about this option. I look forward to hearing back from you!

J'adore Gorendezvous!

J'adore Gorendezvous. Que ce soit pour prendre un rendez-vous ou dans le cadre de mon travail, il est facile à utiliser et les plans professionnels sont abordables!

Pros

Facile d'utilisation, il n'est pas compliqué à travailler et mettre en place.

Cons

Les gros ensembles de rendez-vous prépayés ne me sont plus accessibles.

Bonjour Audrey! Merci pour votre confiance et vos commentaires. Des nos debuts, nous voulions offrir un forfait gratuit pour aider les professionnels a temps partiel ou qui demarrent leur entreprise. Pour s'aligner avec cette intention, nous avons apporte des changements au forfait gratuit en proposant des ensembles de rendez-vous supplementaires prepayes par tranche de 20 ou 50. Nous vous souhaitons une bonne continuite dans le succes et la croissance de votre entreprise. N'hesitez pas a nous faire signe si vous avez des questions.

Une plateforme de prise de Rendez-vous efficace et performante !

Efficace, humain, performant. Permet de sauver beaucoup de temps et d'énergie !

Pros

Je suis toujours agréablement surprise de l'efficacité autant de la plateforme de prise de rendez-vous pour nos clients que du personnel à répondre à nos questions au besoin ! J'utilisais la version gratuite au début, mais voyant tout le temps que j'économisais en utilisant leur outil, j'ai décidé de prendre la version payante depuis plus d'un an et je ne regrette pas, au contraire je le recommande à tous ceux qui ont de la gestion d'horaire et de rendez-vous à faire. C'est une excellente plateforme !!

Cons

les deux seules choses que j'aimerais qui s'améliore, c'est que la plateforme puisse être synchronisée avec Quickbooks et que l'on puisse extraire des listes dans un fichier excel (adresse de clients pour envoi de cartes de Noel par exemple). Ils ont pris mes suggestions et m'ont dit qu'ils allaient considérer ma demande pour améliorations futures ; )

Hi Julie! Thanks for your kind words! We are super happy that you're enjoying saving your precious time for what really counts :) We are a bit surprised though because we do the 2 things that you think we don't do... Tada! Indeed, you can easily export your client list and info with one click. We are sure your clients will like receiving their Christmas cards ;) Check out this help doc for more information: https://gorendezvoushelp.helpscoutdocs.com/article/94-export-your-clients-using-excel GOrendezvous can also be synchronized with Quickbooks. We've recently launched a new feature allowing you to customize your payment methods in order to match the ones in Quickbooks. Please contact us for more details. :)

Nice application

Pros

easy to use, friendly user, nice look, possibillity to chat with support team

Cons

If I delete an appointment on my schedule (ex I made a mistake in scheduling an appointment or the patient canceled it ) it will still count in my limited appointment available

Hi Marie-Eve, thanks for your trust in GOrendezvous! If an appointment is canceled from your schedule by you or your client, the appointment doesn't count in your total appointments for the month if it is canceled before the appointment started. For example, if an appointment scheduled on Monday 1st at 9 a.m. is canceled before Monday 1st at 8:59 a.m., the appointment will be added back in your bank of appointments for the month. Hope it helps in your use of GOrendezvous. Please reach out to us if you have any other questions. :)

Best fit for our professional and practice needs

Ultimate practice manager. User friendly and packed with features.

Pros

Bilingual, intuitive, always upgraded, can't believe they keep adding more features and include in package price. Nicest/genuine people to work with.

Cons

Sometimes a patient will use different e-mail to log in and might cause issues. Lots of choices during set-up, but worth the time spent

Hi John, I'm glad that you like our new features and the GOrendezvous team! Thank you for having supported us for more than three years :)

Gorendezvous le meilleur

Je travail avec Gorendez vous depuis le début et j’adore littéralement cette application

Pros

L’efficacité à répondre aux questions et résoudre les petits problèmes.

Cons

Nothing. Tout est excellent, Gorendezvous ne cesse de s’améliorer.

Bonjour France! Un enorme merci pour vos commentaires. C'est vrai que la plateforme a beaucoup evolue depuis ses debuts, et on continue notre travail en ce sens. :) Merci de votre confiance depuis toutes ces annees!

Excellent

Excellent. Les clients l'adorent. La liste d'attente est très efficace.

Pros

Abordable. Adaptable. Versatile. Efficace. Soutien technique rapide.

Cons

Absolument rien. Tout fonctionne comme présenté.

Thank you Paul! We really appreciate the kind words! Wishing you all the best and much success.

Great service! Efficient at setting appointments and getting reminders.

Automatic Reminders, people not missing appointments because they forgot, much less time spent on phone reminding clients to training tomorrow.

Pros

Automatic Reminders, finding appointments with any professional with efficient search function, OUT OF THIS WORLD costumer service (Bravo!).

Cons

1. On mobile: when you book your client and write his name partially, it gives you the list of clients. You cannot scroll through that lists nor click on a name after the first 2 or 3 because it clicks through and opens the box under, typically "Service Type". 2. You cannot set the default room for a service. Well, maybe you can, but it doesn't work. At the MAA, we have this problem with consultation...

Hi Daniel, I'm glad that you like the automatic reminders and the easiness at setting appointments. Also super happy to hear these good words about our customer service! I'll make sure to share it to the team. We understand that some features are less optimal on mobile. Nevertheless, we're working hard on an app, and it should be ready this fall :) For your third point about the room, you may want to add appointments using the "Appointment Finder", located on the left of your screen. This way, the availabilities you see will take into account the availability of the rooms. Hope this help! If you need help with anything, feel free to reach out!

It has made booking, organizing and managing my clients easy.

Pros

I love that I am able to customize my appointment availability for different types of clients; that I am able to have a waiting list that works beautifully and efficiently; I appreciate the ability to email receipts and I also love that I am able to create online SOAP charts and other note-taking templates.

Cons

I wish there was a proper app for Android, I find there are limitations in using the software on my smartphone. I have not tried it recently, but I would like to be able to schedule classes without the clients taking part in my classes counting towards my monthly allowance for appointment bookings... Classes and private practice clients should be separate. I would like the option to be able to create health history documents that automatically get sent to new clients with a confirmation email.

Hi Alison, Thank you very much for your great review! I know that there are limitations in using GOrendezvous on mobile, but not for long! We are currently working on an app and you should be able to use it starting this fall =D As for the classes, we have very recently started to offer this feature and have had many feedback regarding the number of classes and appointments that should be counted separately. That's why we have improved our plans to offer you twice more class participants per month in addition to the number of appointments, and this, for the same price. Have a look at our new plans here: https://www.gorendezvous.com/pricing/ You can call us at 1 (866) 463-8381 so that we can change your plan :)

I really like using gorendezvous, it's affordable and practical, hoping for an app to be released!

Pros

Booking system online is efficient, easy to use for my clients and for myself. Staff are helpful from gorendezvous

Cons

That you can only do cluster booking and time allowance of each booking in one Function. Eg, I don't want to cluster book but I want to set 15 mins between each client. Would also like to have more payment features eg. Direct billing, gift certificate, donated treatment. Would like to send receipts as invoices to remind clients to pay. Right now I can send a 'receipt' with an amount DUE only PAID Would LOVE to have direct billing built in or invoice system.

Hi Hayley, Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with GOrendezvous. We do actually have the option to set 15 minutes between appointments, and it looks like you've already turned it on ;) If you need further assistance, feel free to call us at 1 (866) 463-8381. For the payment features, although we don't have the direct billing or donated treatment, you can select "gift certificate" when adding a payment. And guess what? The app should be released this fall! =D Hope you'll like it!

easy to use and efficient application for clinical organization

I gained the confidence to go complète independent in my private practice

Pros

I appreciate the ease in setting up the application based on my individual needs. I also like the forum/ tutorial to help optimize its ' use.

Cons

My current account is affiliated with a compagne. In August-September, I will be an independent worker, with my clients following me. I tried to set up a new account with the same email but the application would not let me. The email I want to use is a work related email printed on all my cards. With this restriction I have to create a new email account to accommodate the application.

Hi BaoTran, Happy that you find GOrendezvous easy to use and that you enjoy our tutorials :) We really want to make it as easy as possible for the professionals to set up their account. Indeed, an email can only be associated with one account. I understand that it is not convenient for you to use a different email for your new account. However, there is something you could do to keep your initial email and make the transition easier :) Let me reach out to you personally to explain you how you can proceed.

Used it since April 2016. it's easy to use it. But sill need to improve it.

save time

Pros

The features are clear, easy to learn, access and modify the appointments.

Cons

How to combine different clinics' data bases/pages together. Many therapists and doctors have /work more than one clinic. Now we need to login in a different account to access in a different clinic.

Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy that you find GOrendezvous easy to use :) As you may have noticed, we continuously work on new features to respond to our customers' needs. I understand how great it would be to combine different accounts (linked to different clinics) in a single one. We have previously received this feedback from other professionals and are taking note of it :)

Excellent light-weight booking system with good value

improved automation , patient and clinician convenience

Pros

Frequent release of new features. Value. Simple interface. Ability to integrate features easily into website (e.g. booking button).

Cons

Heavy branding (would prefer more white-labeling ability) Revenue reports could be more robust (e.g. grouping by service category - Physiotherapy, opposed to each of all the physiotherapy services)

Hi Steven, I'm glad that you enjoy our new features. Thanks for the suggestions :) I'll take note of your feedback. As you have noticed, we always work on improving our appointment management software!

GRV has helped to streamline my business for myself and my team.

Pros

The ease of use for clients, the insurance receipt feature and the revenue reports make this software extremely valuable and time-efficient.

Cons

I wish there were a rescheduling setting that was prompted when a client cancelled an appointment to avoid having to reach out ourselves.

Hi Vanessa, I'm glad to hear that you like the receipt and revenue reports feature of GOrendezvous :) For the rescheduling setting, I'll forward your feedback to the rest of the team :) We always seek to improve our appointment management software!

Very easy to use and great customer service

Pros

Easy booking, clients get emails when you book and reminders of their appt., you email them their receipts (paperless), cancelation and appt records.

Cons

Hi Carolina, The customer support team here at GOrendezvous is happy to hear that you appreciate the customer service =D We're also glad that you like the easy booking and our different features! We want to make our booking system as user-friendly as possible :) And we keep working on new features ;)

En constante amélioration

GOrendezvous cherche constamment à améliorer leurs produits et services et sont conscient des besoins de leurs clients, nous.

Pros

Agenda bien conçu, facile d'utilisation, intégrant plusieurs services. Je n'ai pas encore découvert toutes les options disponibles, mais je peux certainement vous confirmer que c'est un outil de travail indispensable dans ma gestion de temps !

Cons

La gestion des paiements. Lorsqu'un client fait un versement sur un programme de rencontre, le solde ne tient pas compte du paiement effectué.

Bonjour Marie-Helene! Merci des commentaires. Nous prenons note de votre suggestion.

Belle plateforme!

Je l’utilise en tant que professionnel depuis presque 1 an et j’adore cette plateforme! Facile d’utilisation pour tous :)

Pros

Facile d’utilisation, visuel intuitif. J’adore les rappels automatiques et la prise de rendez-vous autonome

Cons

L’application mobile ne fonctionne pas toujours bien

Hi Amelie! Thanks for your kind words and feedback. Improving the mobile app is one of our priorities. We have a dedicated team member working on it at the moment and we will launch an updated and more stable version in 2 weeks. Stay tuned and thanks for your trust Amelie!

Very intuitive and easy to use. Saves me time calling back clients and setting up appointments

Pros

Intuitive. Very straight forward. Learning curve is so simple that anyone with little or no experience can use it.

Cons

Would have liked to have an app for this program. I found that it was hard to use on a telephone device without an app.

Hi Ken, Thank you so much for this positive review. I'm happy to hear that GOrendezvous is helping you save time and that you find our appointment-management software easy to use :) As for the app, you'll be glad to hear that we're currently working on it! The app should be released this fall ;)

Great for small business owner

Pros

Love that it sends reminders to my clients a few days before they come in.

Cons

Nothing really. The custumer service is great too.

My clients and I all like using gorendezvous.

Pros

It is easy to use and very helpful to remind clients about their appointments. I like that I can manage my schedule and see all my employees schedules.

Cons

Hi Ora, Thank you for this positive review! We're very glad that you and your clients enjoy using GOrendezvous!

very good. very easy to use for me and my clients

Make its so simple to organise and schedule my clients.

Pros

I love that my clients receive emails and sms for their confirmations. Making the schedule is very easy.

Cons

When my clients cancel, it's not simple for them to reschedule. I'd prefer if they'd get automatically suggested another time/day or at least prompt them to reschedule by giving easy access to the booking site.

Hi Stefanie, I'm glad that you like the SMS and email reminders with confirmations. I understand that it can take more time for your clients to book a new appointment. I'll pass your feedback along. I'm still happy that you and your clients find GOrendezvous easy to use!

Je ne m'en passerais pas.

Pros

j'aime le fais que les gens peuvent s'inscrire eux même aux cours. De pouvoir envoyer des rappels automatique à tous et des annulations de cours à tous.

Cons

la programmations des emails automatique et message selon les types de cours n'est pas toujours evidente.

Bonjour Cynthia! Merci pour votre confiance et vos commentaires. Nous les prenons en note pour des ameliorations futures.