InStream Reviews

InStream

Sales, contact management & relationship automation tool

InStream

Review Summary

Florian R.

Great software, perfect solution for business users and team work. Easy for use and very good and organized platform.

Nikola M.

Easy to use, great product. It can do what I desire from such a product.

Tuur V.

Cons

Cons: I did not find any way to export the data into CSV. No backup function ether, which is essential.

Levente S.

The basic version was very limited and I'm self employed and really needed something between the basic and next version up.

Rachel C.

4.7

Instream enable us create relationships.

Pros

Instream enable me collect important information about our customers by helping my team automatically gather important sales data and leads from major social networking platforms like Linkedin , Twitter and Facebook. I like its aesthetic view of seeing all activities of our leads via a grid view .In comparison with other CRM tools ,information on Instream is entered automatically and this its best selling point.

Cons

Great experience so far using Instream. However it takes time to really understand the nook and cranny of Instream. Requires a lot of patience as Instream isn't the most intuitive CRM out there.

Communicate With Clients Effectively with InsStream

Pros

My job is to gather information of potential, high-risk and low-risk investments which means I work long, gruesome hours. With the constant change in the market, I need to keep up and be glued to updates of our current economy. I was searching for a software that could assist me in efficiently communicate with stockbrokers, fund managers and clients and I came across InStream. This software helps me gather relevant data from my clients so I can match them with the right investments. It also keeps a history of all your communication with your clients which is very helpful, because you can always go back and check if you forgot something.

Cons

I’m very happy with their program. However, I must say that their features are quite basic. It would be great if they can offer more services aside from client and risk management.

Good software, might be dead though - no customer support and bugs

sorted out my CRM workflow

Pros

The GUI follows normal conventions so it is easy to use, getting started is pretty much instant unlike the Sugars etc. I also like how it integrates and tracks conversations via email and displays social media posts related to leads/opportunities etc.

Cons

Support non-responsive, bugs that have been there for ages are not getting fixed, social links show you things, but nothing else. Recently Google stopped trusting InStream so email linkage no longer works. There is also no way to export.

Instream is an awesome app

Instream is an awesome app that helps you to strengthen business relations not only with your frequent/ potential customers but also with people it is important for you to remain in a good contact. The biggest advantage for me is that you can create your own lists without much effort, so that the platform become personalized for your specific needs. What do you dislike? Hard to find something...

Cons

Used since beta. Well developed, lightweight CRM.

Pros

I like the lightweight interface that gets down to business. Not a whole lot of clutter of charts just your leads and pertinent information with customizable information fields.

Cons

Sometimes I do wish it had charts or metrics you could use but for small businesses it works well.

Great Polish CRM

Pros

Support team is better than enywhere! Mis something? They will help you! But to be honest - you don't need to contact them very often - software is very easy.

Cons

Yoe need some time to learn all features

Probably the best CRM

This is what I was looking for a long time. Intuitive menu, great design and functionality This is what makes me say that is probably the best CRM on the market.

Pros

Quick and User-friendly support. All my expectations were met.

Cons

Great product but not for my purposes

This is a really easy to use and set up way to track clients. The interface is well laid out. Their cap on contacts made it not worth the money as other products do not cap number of contacts and my company has over 100k contacts. it was a bit unclear where if you buy premium (which is only a few dollars higher than what we use currently) whether that would be for "unlimited" users as the price noted per user. My associate tried to find an answer to the question, but never heard back) so we simply moved forward with another company. But I would definitely recommend this for someone with less clients.

Thanks Kirsten for review

Get things done with a beautiful interface interface

InStream presents a beautiful interface and has all the functionalities that I wanted for my recently launched web design agency. We were looking for a cheap CRM to manage our leads and opportunities. This software allowed us to do this. and more! Highly recommend

Pros

Beautiful interface. Fast customer service.

Cons

No free mode. Not the best price.

Hi Richard, thank you for the review, really appreciate your good words!

A great CRM for starting out

I'm still digging into it but I'm enjoying the experience. I need a CRM to manage my client pipeline and Instream.io is a top contender. What I like the most is the user interface and the price is reasonable too. The help desk is good too. One thing I wish for is a clearer demonstration of how powerful this CRM is. The more I look into it, the more I discover. But I prefer to be "spoon-fed" - that's just me though! ;)

Pros

Easy to use Nice to look at

Cons

Not enough clear demonstrations of how it can be applied.

Thanks Jean!

Great, Easy to use CRM

We are an organization that has just began the first stages of our email outreach campaigns and so far Instream has been great for us to track our engagement with prospects. The system is very easy to load new contacts and then sort those contacts into targeted lists. The list feature is highly customizable in terms of the information that can be shown and data fields that can be added. Instream's customer service though is what sets it apart from other CRMs. The support team is there virtually on demand to help you. Would definitely recommend Instream to others.

Exceptional CRM Software

I chose this CRM software based on the features it offered for free, and the paid version as well. It just offered more. Filip, one of the developers, spent quality time with me learning all the functions of this software and helping me customize it to my industry. Who does that anymore? I was very pleased, and extremely impressed with the features and thought put into InStream, and the customer service that I received. New features are constantly being added. Everyone should give this platform a try. It is perfect for keeping up with our leads.

Cons

Clean design and easy to use

I researched several CRMs and needed something that I found visually appealing and that was simple/easy to use. I have been using the basic version of Instream and it was super easy to import contacts and start working on my lists and relations. I like the grid view to see what's going on with my leads at a glance. A couple of times I needed additional assistance and the support team was quick to respond, and they even set up a Google Hangout to walk me through the system to get my questions answered.

Pros

Was easy to get my info into the system

Cons

Hi Rechel, thank you for the review. We are really happy thank you found our app helpful. Cheers,

Good Service for StartUp companies

I was looking for a Tool which supports my sales processes in a easy way. As a start up, you have to take care about your budget. So InStream was the best too to make my business growth and held the costs low.

Cons

Hi Florian, thanks for the review. Hope our system have helped you to develop your sales ;) Cheers, Natalia

Nice design, easy to use but still needs some important features

Pros: Pretty nice online CRM software, very basic but that's fine until you're looking for a place to sore and manage your contacts. Easy to use and pleasant for the eye. Cons: I did not find any way to export the data into CSV. No backup function ether, which is essential!

Great new CRM for everybody

We use instream in our company to nurture relations with the most important users of our app. It is simple, intuitive and have all necessary features for our small team. I really like their great support - going extra mile to make sure the crm gives us 100%.

Backpacker approved

Nice app for freelancers and people who had to handle business while travelling a lot. It is really cool that I always have access to it. I even use it more from my mobile than pc. I do wander how ppl working on this app took care of every single detail

Cons

Nice tool for managing connections

We are using InStream to manage our connections and gather all information about potential customers, partners and venture capitalists. It is easy to use, easy to find and easy to share

Cons

Thanks Marcin for review :)

More than CRM!

InStream helps me not only to manage my relations from one place, it also improves the communication with my workmates! No additional software is needed to share anything. InStream definitely saves time!

Cons

All my links are under one roof

Pros

It is very good to be able to organize both my existing business contacts and potential contacts under one roof. It has a simple design. It is nice to be able to import contacts on different platforms.

Cons

I used it for almost a year and I didn't see a feature I didn't like.

InStream Review

I would rate the overall experience with a 4 for trying out Instream. Overall the experience was user friendly and easy to follow.

Cons

Hi Kelly, thanks for the review ;)

Great product

I love to use Insight. Easy to use, great product. It can do what I desire from such a product. I would recommend it.

Cons

Thanks Tuur for the review :)

Best CRM to use in VC

We switched from relateIQ to Instream. It was good decision.

Ideal for begginers

I am satisfied, because it is simple and it was easy to learn how to use it, however I had to contact a few times thier support team.

All in one

Great software, perfect solution for business users and team work! Easy for use and very good and organized platform.