GrowthZone Reviews

4.44/5 (79 reviews)

Lisa Proctor

Memberzone works well for Business Associations

Reviewed 2017-02-20

We have been using Memberzone for the last 4 years and have found they offer products that grow as our organization has grown. We are able to pick the modules that meet our business needs. We also like the fact that we do not have to sign long term contracts that would lock us into products that would become obsolete and fail to meet our needs. We appreciate the fact that they are continuing to improve the tools based on customer feedback and needs as well.Pros of the software include the customer support. Since we are an all volunteer organization, training, knowledge transfer and stability of the system are important to us.

Vilija Jozaitis

MemberZone has been an Asset so far! Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-04-12

We switched over our database and website management platform from another company who just wasn't cutting it, and MZ's customer service is probably the best I've seen anywhere. They're polite, intelligent, and easy to work with. They answered all of our questions quickly and are always making suggestions for ways in which their system is limited. The database could use an update... it's not always easy to find what you need and may not be perfect, but they do make continuous updates. The website portion is pretty good, and we've gotten very positive feedback from our members. The price is reasonable for what you get. We've heard they came out with a more user-friendly platform, so hopefully we'll check that out at some point. We love their chat system, and they also communicate via email and phone so you have options!The wide range of features and the ease of making updates to the website.

Marie Cinti

Robust MemberZone Package Makes Chamber Management a Breeze

Reviewed 2017-04-13

We've been using MemberZone for our business chamber for a few years now, and we have thoroughly enjoyed this package. We are a growing organization and the software really helps us stay on top of things. We especially like the thorough customer service and the different ways of getting assistance when we need it. Training and help services are outstanding! The content management system is relatively easy to navigate. We would highly recommend MemberZone to other chambers or business associations. Great customer support. Terrific flow between content management and database. Unlimited cloud storage.

Julie Watson

MemberZone Function & Use Review

Reviewed 2017-04-24

I mostly use the program to manage our membership and representative directory, calendar events and registration, receive online payments. I like the calendar and online registration feature. I am learning to use the mailing/group lists, but wish it was a little more intuitive. I would like to have the option to add representatives by their titles or by a specific field. The customer service is great! They are very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Thanks! Calendar, events registration, online payment option, directory, low maintenance database (MemberZone takes care of all the maintenance, yea!)

Kristen Oliver

Best membership software out there!

Reviewed 2017-04-12

When I first joined our organization, we used spread sheets to track all of our members and events. It took some coaxing, but I was finally able to convince our board to invest in membership software...and I am so thankful they said yes! Memberzone has been a God send! Not only does the system make my daily tasks and communication with members much easier, it gives us a totally professional appearance! I can't say enough about how great this system has been for our organization. It's like having another employee and the customer service is the best! If you aren't using this software, you are working too hard!It makes my life so much easier! It's like having another employee

Arlene Brokaw

Small Non Profit still searching for the right software...

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-29

Every time I've called their customer service, I've been helped thru the problem that I'm trying to deal with, but sometimes I've been handed over thru several different people on just one phone call. It's very time consuming so mostly I don't bother calling with questions unless I'm desperate. The online video tutorials are not very helpful for specific questions or problems. It's buggy. I still don't totally understand why so many of our members have trouble accessing their member hub pages and aren't able to update outdated info on their own. Helps us track our 3 levels of membership and collect dues. We've had some success enrolling members into workshops with the option to pay online.

Cyndi Zoldy

A tool to manage membership with a couple flaws

Reviewed 2018-01-11

It is fairly easy to understand Transition to software was seemless Functions are available to do great things Fairly affordable

Kayla tabor

Great organization for my membership.

Reviewed 2018-05-14

Very easy to pull up members accounts, billing information, general contact information, and the reps information. Making membership mailing labels and membership reports is very easy with this software. I use this software to easily find any membership representative information I need. This software has also made it easy to look up and find a member.

Anonymous

Reviewed 2018-08-06

It has some versatility! It functions well and does what we need it to.We use it as a CRM, we are not a chamber. The price point is great and it actually works well for this. I love that I can email directly from the program. It keeps track of my emails and lets me set reminders. The reporting is pretty good too.

Anonymous

Growth is excellent association management software!

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-21

We moved to GrowthZone from another Membership system, and could not have been happier. The migration of the front and back end info was seamless, the support is excellent - especially the chat functions. I am easily able to navigate and learn more about the backend without being a developer of any kind. It is easy for users and the front end is so nice for Members!I liked the abundance of features that we are able to offer to the membership - from dynamic profiles, to group emailing, to social media feeds. Our Members gained a whole bunch when we moved to GrowthZone (formerly MemberZone)

Brenda Jorgenson

MemberZone for ASA Northwest

Reviewed 2017-04-12

ASA Northwest would highly recommend MemberZone to anyone that is looking for a high quality Total Customer Management System. The customer service with MemberZone is outstanding, they are always there to help you with anything!The ease of use and having our members be able to interact with each other; having our members able to see their current due structure and what invoices may be left open.

Kalli Larsen

Pretty easy transition

Reviewed 2018-04-30

There are so many things you can customize to your needs. Setting up an event is awesome, you can create a guest list, sponsorship goals, attendance goals, you can even create and invitation and send it out all in the same place.

Justine Vargas

Donor Mangagement - This is a must!

Reviewed 2018-04-23
Review Source: Software Advice

This is ideal for all non-profit needs. Donor management, advertising or marketing, even keeping track of fundraising goals.

Cory Newman

Awesome Support

Reviewed 2017-04-12

Switching from a spreadsheet to MemberZone has had it's bumps and frustrations but overall has been a positive switch for our membership organization. When the going gets tough the customer support has been outstanding. I use the chat resource quite often and have my questions resolved quickly and with thorough understanding. I also appreciate the follow-up email that allows me to go back to the information if I need it. Customer Support is excellent!!

Lana Leonard

Easy to use and getting better.

Reviewed 2017-04-13

I have overall happy with our experience with MemberZone. The new Report Builder has been a lifesaver to us. My only complaint is that I wish it worked better for Associations with member couples instead of Chambers. Many of the features don't apply to us and we have to do figure out a way to make it work for us.Custom Reports

Alexandria Gillespie

New to Memberzone

Reviewed 2017-04-13

I am the new office assistant here within my organization and new to the Memberzone software. I am a fast learner and feel that I have been able to adapt to Memberzone and all of it's features pretty well. I know there's still a lot to learn with all of the gadgets available through Memberzone, but I will say I am impressed. I am looking forward to learning more of the ins and outs to better my organization and use of the database. On thing we are trying to push here at our organization is our Member involvement with Memberzone itself. There are a lot of great tools available to our members, it's just a matter of getting them involved. Shout out to the Memberzone customer support, they are always there to answer and questions and guide me through the site when needed.

Brenda French

Very User Friendly and Powerful Too!

Reviewed 2017-04-12

Our non-profit management company did extensive research on a new web-based database & website solution. We were about to spend a lot of money (we didn't really have) on a couple different solutions as we thought they were the only game out there. We happened to get a great marketing email from MemberZone just in the nick of time! All of our questions were answered. The price was reasonable and the initial help was great. The reason I didn't give them more stars for Customer Support is because we don't get a timely response on help ticket supports. Luckily I haven't had to use them much because it is that easy! Would highly recommend MemberZone to any size organization!Ease of Use, Powerful, versatile, thought of most everything an association would need.

Suzanne Bixby

We're in the Zone

Reviewed 2017-04-12

I've been a Member Zone user now in two separate organizations, and for even just the small handful of functions that we use, we're finding it very helpful in keeping our billing and receivables, plus our member contacts, very much in order. We have plans to continue to utilize even more functions as we continue to update and upgrade our administrative operations. Enjoy the ease in record keeping, filtering reports, and bundling cover letters into emails.

Victoria Patton

GrowthZone has a lot of reports and features that we use on a daily basis.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

I like the calendar that syncs with our website to tell members of our upcoming events. It is easy to input descriptions and details. I like that it's an easy template and that you can copy past events.

Marlene Spencer

Best Membership Database You will ever use!

Reviewed 2017-04-12

Customer support is first class! Trade associations have an enormous amount of information at their fingertips. I love the reports and ease of using the events modules... A great investment in efficiently managing your association!Printable membership directory Membership database Events module

Brenda French

Great Power for a Good Price

Reviewed 2017-06-27

We came out of the dark ages into current technology with a little bit of an investment but well worth it in the long run! Stay away from overpriced solutions. GrowthZone can do the same or more at reasonable rates.Easy to learn. Flexible and forgiving. Easy set up and maintenance. Great web platform will make a rookie into a web master in no time. I'd recommend this for small to medium trade or professional associations in a heartbeat.

Laurie Lourie

Outstanding value and features

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Member Information Center - members can update their own information and post jobs, market place items, etc.

DeAnn Sheehan

Happy we made the switch

Reviewed 2017-04-12

We switched from Builder Fusion to Member Zone and the change was easy and painless. Member Zone provided great support and training! I thought it would be impossible to learn a new system but it was very easy. I feel like we up to date with the latest technology with Member Zone and am very happy we made the switch!Modern features and members able to manage their own accounts

Andy Lofgren

Excellent Customer/Member Management Software

Reviewed 2017-04-19

Very powerful tool for Chambers and Associations looking to provide even better support for their members.Very powerful with many tools. Integrates easily with our website and social media. Makes communicating with members a snap

Susannah Hutchins

Good product for our association

Reviewed 2017-04-12

BioUtah has loved the ease of use for the most part. We have been somewhat limited in functionality, but think this product provides great organization for the value.Easy to use and interface with Quickbooks