TeamSupport Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.58/10

See full reviews by rating

LA

Linda A.

It's robust, has more features than almost anything in it's class, and the support team behind it is super friendly, and helpful. And they're based in Texas.

AH

Atlee H.

I love the automatic email feature, as it is helpful when we are out of the office or to follow up on tickets that have not been replied to.

DC

Deborah C.

Reports are a little difficult and confusing to set up.

AT

Andrew T.

It takes TOO LONG to go into every record and update a specific field. And I checked into the import feature in the admin dept, hard to understand and very restricted in several areas I need updated.

AH

Alfred H.

There are problems and a need for improvement in the numbering system. Random numbering for tickets can be sometimes confusing.

Emin N.

osTicket-logocaret
listing-logo

osTicket

Compare both
How would you rate TeamSupport?

Wonderful Resource

Transcript

Darythe: My name is Darythe, and I'm a client services manager in the tech industry. And I give TeamSupport...

Couldn't do my job without TeamSupport

I actually need to use our TeamSupport more, to include the self-service portal. I feel it could help us greatly!

Pros

Ease of use is one of the best things about TeamSupport, along with the fact that our support folks also use it for tracking outside tickets. Integration, history, all great!

Cons

TeamSupport is always updating, and I feel they have kept up with our needs.

Thanks Kim for making our day with your positive review! It is customers like you that make our jobs great. We like to think we're doing a good job supporting our customers and keeping them engaged, and we want to know either way. If you haven't already, please join our Community discussion group found in the TeamSupport Customer Hub to share experiences, ask questions, and get to know other TeamSupport-ers!" Thanks for being a TeamSupport advocate.

Solid software package

I've been using Team Support for a couple years now and it's definitely increased the ability for us to manage our support/development/teseting requests as we rapidly grow as a company.

Pros

Easy action items and notation for ticket monitoring Useful reminder system and parent/child ticket association which allows for easy ticket grouping Water Cooler feature is useful for posting temporary messages everyone should/can be aware of

Cons

Sometimes lacks response time / freezes up Bugs/support requests aren't always fixed and/or followed up on (I still have some minor outstanding tickets into support)

Great way to connect your business to your clients...

I'm definitely happy to be using TeamSupport as it has made me tend to work differently than I have in the past. Keeping communications running through TS is a great way to keep everyone in the loop and allow tracking of information. The Public/Private feature also separates who sees what which is of course a must in a business setting.

Pros

TeamSupport does a thorough job of connecting it's users to their clients with a portal that is readily available and the search functionality makes it easy to find what you need with minimal effort. The ease of use is definitely one of my favorite things about it as I've ran into issues with either a product line, or specific SKU or even a certain customer but our history was always one search away and has saved us on more than one occasion.

Cons

I really only have one small complaint that the portal can be slow on the rare occasion. The site can seem to bog down at times and almost feel frozen, just for no more than 10-20 seconds. Maybe once or twice it can last close to a minute which can seem like a lifetime when staring at a computer screen.

Amazing B2B Ticketing System

I solve technical problems relating to my company's software. The benefits are to send and receive messages easily, setting priorities to tickets, and escalating tickets when needed, as a result the customer is always in the loop of the progress of the ticket.

Pros

The Ability to add reminders to tickets. This is a great feature to have, so I know when to get back and start working on specific issue that will require more time. Next. Automated messages are sent out to customers during the weekends and holidays. Also, adding subscriber to the tickets is very important when 1 or more users are involved in a team, its good to add a subscriber to keep all the users in the loop.

Cons

Team Support is only compatible in specific browsers such as: Chrome. Secondly, the layout of the web page is a little confusing, since so much information is intact to in web-page. Also, when clicking on a specific ticket, there are screenshots in the webpage that are not scalable, so you have to use a navigation bar to slide over to the right to see the cut off portion of the screenshot.

Solid and easy to use

I have used Team Support for a few years and it has served our support purposes very well. It is flexible enough to handle advanced ticket management features and simple to implement. Their support is very helpful and responsive to issues also. Very proactive when it comes to upgrade and possible outage/interruption notices. And they communicate cause and resolution openly. Overall nice interface, easy to use, flexible and expandible, a great value.

Pros

Very easy to implement and use Team Support. Low cost of ownership and it grows and adapts as needed. When we migrated from in-house to hosted email, it was an easy adjustment to keep it integrated. Very happy with the product and the support

Cons

None that I have come across

Flexible product with excellent Customer Support

Overall it has been positive. Very impressed with Customer Support, who were very responsive and obviously knew the product. As I work in Support, I appreciate this.

Pros

Ticket are automatically created. Easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes you just want to email one person on the customer list for a ticket, so you have to go to normal email to do that, rather than spam all the other people on the ticket.

We sure appreciate the positive review. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients. Plan to join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

More capable than most, but still some additions I'd like to see

Getting the system configured for our particular use has been "tricky". It is working for us, but there are some limitations that make it difficult in some areas. For instance, notification via text message should be based on "who is on-call". As it is, I can notify, but I have no-way to denote who is "on-call". So, there may be some way to do this and change the external calls/texting based on it, but it isn't intuitive. Another issue has been with refreshing the screens. (we need to manually do that) However, this system is working for us an our clients, overall, and has met 90% of our needs. Working with customer service, we have had to resolve our own issues on occasion, which is a frustration. (no ideas presented to us, and we just "found" a way)

Pros

Ability to customize ticket entry questions. Ability to allow customers to directly enter tickets Ability to allow for texting our cellphones for tickets that have not yet been assigned. Ability to enter time on tickets, and retroactively enter/change time. Ability to search on old issues and for our customers to see the issues.

Cons

Inability to tag a ticket with a "classification". (we charge different rates and minimum hours for different times of day/week/holiday) There isn't a good way to track that in the system and we are having to use the comment entry to work out offline ourselves. My customers want 1 report entry (at the end of of the day), that shows them what the issue was, and the final resolution (only), and...

We love Team Support!

It is a critical part of our daily work and we trust it :)

Pros

The TS CRM is top-notch, we use it daily, all day long. The reporting, workflow, and interaction are crucial to our business (Software company) Your support team is rapid in responding and knowledgeable.

Cons

I'd love to see more in-depth documentation on reporting. I often find documentation that gets me started, but stops short of detailed examples of "how" to achieve what I need in a report. We occasionally see glitches when it comes to notice emails when clients sign in and update their tickets. It is sporadic, but in the last three months, our employees have reported not receiving a notice when a ticket they are assigned gets an update from the client.

TeamSupport is a good product

Pros

-Integrates with Azure DevOps eliminating the double work of having to copy comments and custom fields over manually -Groups, templates, email triggers, customer facing processes, and reports functionality work well and are essential to many of our processes -There are many video resources available as well as live information sessions throughout the year that spark ideas for us to better utilize all the TeamSupport functions

Cons

-Integrations can be buggy at times but Support has been good about diving into the problems -Workflows for things like ticket statuses needs some enhancements to semi-automate the process; it's very manual and time consuming at the moment to setup for each ticket type and starting status -The addition of update queries or the ability to mass update tickets would be valuable

Excellent web-based ticketing & task management software. Amazing live support.

TeamSupport is perfect for IT help desk organizations looking for a web-based solution to help manage and organize their workflow. We tried several different management platforms and found that TeamSupport was simply the easiest both to get started with, and to customize to our particular needs. Other solutions that we looked at either 1) were easy to get started with but didn't offer much in terms of customization or 2) required that you spend days and days organizing & customizing the mass amount of features that had to be set up. TeamSupport was the perfect medium between the two!

Pros

We were able to import all of our clients into TeamSupport quite easily so that we could then start assigning tickets to existing clients right away. This allows us to go into individual clients and pull down entire ticket histories for that client. This is extremely helpful when you have multiple technicians that often have to provide service for different clients. Also, I must commend TeamSupport on their technical support. They have an amazing team that is there to help you 24/7. When implementing TeamSupport in our organization they were outstanding at answering any questions we had and were able to assist with getting our customer data imported in one smooth upload.

Cons

Although the mobile version of the TeamSupport web app does seem to load well, there are limitations to it. For example, on my Android, I can pull the page up, login, and see all of our tickets, but for some reason I can't open up a ticket to see further details. it would be nice to see an actual mobile app integration. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the developers release this.

A very useful tool for a Technical Support Department

Our customers like to interact with us thru Team support

Pros

We have been using Team Support for four year, I can say that this is a software used to develop customer interaction, it is very useful and easy to dealt with The support level is expedite when needed.

Cons

Customizing reports, the templates are not easy to follow

Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Great CRM and Support portal

Overall, our team is able to service our customers quickly and efficiently, and it feels like we have only scratched the surface of what TeamSupport can provide for our agents and customers.

Pros

I like the ease of use and collaborative nature TeamSupport provides. Our team is able to quickly find information, view tickets together, and work together to solve customer issues.

Cons

I do with there were additional features for the integrated Wiki, specifically for inter-connecting related Wiki articles. Alternatively, if an alternate Wiki URL could be used to direct agents to a separate Wiki (such as Mediawiki) deployment.

Easy to use cloud based customer service tool

TeamSupport has been an enhancement to our previous customer service ticking process. Our team can see each other's tickets and pick up where one team member left off or add notes as needed. We also incorporated our customer feedback loop into the software by creating customized categories to track the topic of each customer interaction.

Pros

What I like most about the software is how easy it is for the entire team to learn and use. I also like that as a manager, I can easily customize my dashboard to see the information important to me.

Cons

While the reporting feature is somewhat robust, there have been a few times where I could not run a report on the information I wanted or format the report as I wanted. We also experience some minor performance issues from time to time - pages will not load or take a long time to load.

A variety of Uses

We're an ambulance firm that uses TS to collect incidents or occurrences. TS give us the ability for "loop closure" on any reported incident. TS also requires addressing the issue in a timely manner and sends reminders. Allows for us to determine which manager/supervisor should be handling any situation.

Pros

Flexibility of the product to facilitate the needs of a variety of users. Ability to create multiple collection fields based on logical information. Ad Hoc reporting features provide the ability to retrieve data in multiple ways.

Cons

Not much I don't like about the product. Although I did not evaluate other products, TS give us everything we need.

We can track every customer input / feedback and stay on op of the product.

Pros

Very easy to use, and it has been a critical tool to track issues and plan ahead for service

Cons

App could be improved, other than all the integration is easy and friendly user

Wonderful Resource

TeamSupport has wonderful customer service and the team is always there to assist. I needed an OOO message and couldn't find instructions online so I emailed our trainer on Christmas Eve and he actually responded within a few minutes.

Pros

This software keeps my client requests organized and ensure that the proper responses are sent in a timely fashion.

Cons

I would prefer to SPLIT tickets instead of just cloning.

Powerful support and helpdesk tool

- Centralized communication for customers and agents (agents are at multiple geographic locations) -Platform independent since it's browser based -Gathering metrics to indicate workload by product

Pros

- Fantastic product, wonderful team and one of the best example of perfection - Easy-to-use user interface - Enough features to keep company support and help desk growing - Reminder setup for follow up tasks is the very useful feature for proactively tracking ticket progress

Cons

- Overall system performance sometime degrade in case of heavy traffic on application - Navigation between tickets require to be more easy - Creating and pulling custom report is tedious job

Thank you Hitesh, your feedback is much appreciated and we've passed your suggestions to our product team for follow up.

TeamSupport Reviw

Pros

It is easy to turn the raw data into graphs and show statistics behind resolution of issues. Keeps track of everything in an all-in-one platform with extreme ease of use.

Cons

Can sometimes experience slowness and does not refresh on demand sometimes.

We sure appreciate the positive review, Edward. Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Team Support

Pros

The ability to have your tickets sorted by department and to re-assign tickets to the correct area. There are many more features that make things easier, Priority, logging time, Groups, Status and so on. Also, having the ability to store your knowledge base in the WIKI section allows documents to be available to all users.

Cons

To be honest it is a great software, there are a few cons like searching for a ticket and then having to click on that ticket to open it. But that is a small, small issue. Nothing that impacts my work, just a pet peeve.

This reviewer only left a rating

The pro's to this system is the collaboration it promotes, the many means of organizing and searching, the fact that it's web based (anywhere anytime), has beautiful integration with existing email, and a wealth of features and customization. The con's include the fact that staying in the loop sometimes means lots of notifications in your email, there's no Macro buttons for each user to quickly...

Great Software!

Pros

Super easy to use. Love that the features are easy to change and alter, test, etc.

Cons

Can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. It's hard to show the value of the software to all team members throughout different departments.

Great, easy-to-use system

Its been very beneficial for us to understand which branches have the most tickets and helps us identify training needs. We can also clearly identify common issues across the business and allows us to report on these to suppliers.

Pros

Very quick to launch Changes to reporting categories are instant and don't affect the history Easy to see which team member is working on which ticket Easy to see status of each ticket at a glace It's motivating for the team to see the ticket counter going down

Cons

Making a new report seems a little tricky I don't know how to remove some fields in a pie chart

Easy system overall. 4/5

Pros

Managing tickets is extremely easy. Robust reporting system. Good wiki/Knowledge base system. Support is helpful and mostly quick to respond.

Cons

Reports are a little difficult and confusing to set up.

Great, Looks wise bit outdated and been few outages recently. Does the job well.

good customer professional relations. More personalised, better than just sending an email

Pros

Feature rich. When we discuss how to edit our support flow the answer if teamsupport can do that is usually yes.

Cons

Lack of USEABLE mobile app. No native spell check (that I am aware of ). I would love to be able to physically move my tickets around like a board, have one corner for customer issues and other for internal, then rename parts of it dynamically e.g completed ticket but waiting on close from customer, then put them out the way. Would allow me to manage my day better

Team Support Review

My overall experience with TeamSupport is a good one. Easy to use.

Pros

I like the fact that it can integrate to JIRA very easily.

Cons

The one thing that I don't like about Teams, is that is can be very slow to update with changes. I can be in the ticket and when another person enters an update to the same ticket, I cannot see the changes unless I click on Refresh ticket page.