All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TeamSupport Reviews

Pros

The customer service portal is very easy to use and gave me confidence immediately. Commercial capabilities in real time are a great advantage and solid reports are very functional.

Jose V.

Read the full review
Fantastic product, wonderful team and one of the best example of perfection. Easy-to-use user interface.

Hitesh K.

Read the full review
It was an amazing experience using this program. Will definitely use it again and recommend to anyone who needs a program like it.

Jennifer C.

Read the full review

Cons

Plus, the sentiment is not always accurate. For example, if someone writes a short sentence "I've attached the report", the software interprets this as sad or frustrated.

Read the full review
From time to time I had problems because the program was loaded slowly and the customization was a bit restricted, however, I was able to continue working.

Jose V.

Read the full review
CSV format, without the needed flexibility and graphical representation of information (no hyperlinks, no PDF, no graphics) makes a very limited customer hub interface.

Wonderful Resource

TeamSupport Supports

The best part of TeamSupport is the support, the support team has helped us sort out every problem along the way and do it pretty quickly. If the software doesn't have the ability to do what you're trying to do, feature requests are often filled to meet your needs.

Pros

Easy workflow and team management - TeamSupport has improved our customer support vastly over the years, we use groups for our different support teams and brands to keep things well organized. Over the years we have taken advantage of more features and functions including asset management, automation and data management via API.

Cons

There isn't much that we don't like about TS, but our team would benefit from a better mobile version that allows you to easily update customer tickets, at the moment the mobile functionality is designed to be more of internal operations and collaboration rather than customer-facing.

Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Intuitive, Useful Software Company-wide

Overall, our company has toyed with the idea of using competitors but TeamSupport has held strong as a useful solution for us whose advantages outweigh its detractors.

Pros

I like the largely intuitive interface and functionality. Creating actions (public/private) are extremely easy as is pasting in-line images, adding attachments and customizing ticket types. Once saved, the formatting of actions are ideal and translate to what the user entered. Not all other ticketing software handles it this well.

Cons

Performance/stability has certainly improved over the years and has become more reliable. Despite that, there are the odd instances of slowness or degraded performance. The reporting could be more robust and easier. The ability to create more than one new (unsaved) ticket simultaneously would be very helpful.

Hi Tyler, Thanks for writing to let us know your thoughts about TeamSupport. While we were really glad to hear that you've generally had a good experience so far, it looks like we fell short in one area, and that's not okay. I want you to know that I've spoken to our Director of Customer Success about this, and we're going to make sure this isn't an issue moving forward. We're always improving our platform and will also make our development team aware to factor into future updates and enhancements. We'll look forward to talking directly to learn more and I promise we'll find a solution to your issue.

RodsReview

Been on the system of a year and half and the same issue still plague me. I have submitted Numerous Feature Request and the sit in Pending or are denied. I have Many Many open Cases that are Bugs and they seem to go no where as well. I have one in particular the happens to me every day, But was told it wasnt a over all a big deal, and the work around is to copy and paste my action to a notepad, Hit...

Pros

-Its Cheap per seat, -Its customization of fields

Cons

-Being able to share a custom field between company and ticket, This is huge to us, Salesforce did it. -Your Text Formatting and editor is terrible. It constantly changed font sizes -The fact the you always have to refresh and update. If you have a ticket open on your tabs and something comes in, you have to refresh or close and reopen. Your new Screen capture program as it is easier to use the quality...

Solid Product and great ticketing software

I've been impressed with the support and response times from the the Chat requests; I always receive a swift and helpful response. Their Knowledge Base is also very robust and easy to search for content.

Pros

Ease of use and comprehensive knowledge base, both internal and customer facing. The Dashboard is very intuitive and easy to access key reports and information.

Cons

Reporting is moderate, would like to see some deeper reporting features

We sure appreciate the positive review Blair. All feedback helps us continue to improve. Remember, there are many resources that we provide so that you continue to have all of the tools you need to make the most of the TeamSupport platform, including our monthly TeamSupport University webinar exclusively for our clients. Plan to join us on the fourth Wednesday of the month to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

Inventory Management

I personally like Team Support as it has optimized our business operations considerably. We create support tickets on this platform. We are able to track our inventory, we are able to create support tickets and keep them open till the issue is resolved. We are able to schedule email reports about the overall use of our company time and resources. We are delighted to see that Team Support is bringing new features on a periodic basis. I truly appreciate the webinars conducted by Team Support where they talk about new features and how to make best use of the software. I have acquired some interesting insights during the webinars and passed it on to my peers. Overall we like Team Support as it meets our current requirements and expectations .

Pros

I primarily use Team Support for Inventory Management. I like that I am able to search a terminal based on the serial number alone. It is helpful to leave a note for each terminal, I use the notes to indicate the current status of a terminal, whether it is ready to be loaned out or if it already been loaned etc. Team Support has a provision to assign an inventory item to a Customer. I find that...

Cons

However, the frustrating part of Team Support is the reporting section. When I open up the inventory report, it displays a list of all the terminals I have added to the inventory and when I want to get more information on a particular terminal, I notice that I cannot click on the terminal to navigate to that terminals page. Not only that, I cannot copy the serial number of the terminal from the inventory report. This applies to pretty much all the reports. All reports are in read only format. I humbly request Team Support to make the items on the report as clickable and actionable in the future.

Great Product!

Overall, I like the software as its easy to use and meets our operational needs. The ticket management works well and is easy to use. The tickets are easy to create, assign, and manage. I have set up reports that I run monthly to provide support metrics internally. They were easy to create and are easy to run each month, giving us the metrics we need to understand the types of tickets we get from our...

Pros

Ticket management and reporting. UI is easy to use and understand. I really like the email functionality, allowing customers and our support users to create and respond to tickets via email, creating the necessary tracking without having to log into the portal. However, I also like that a self-service portal is available, allowing customers to see the status of all of their issues and requests.

Cons

When submitting an issue or request, it often takes a long time for a resolution.

Great Solution

We use it as our one-stop shop for all IT service issues. We utilize a 3rd party provider for network and hardware setup type needs, but our users are now trained to simply use our internal Team Support service desk for all things IT related. We triage and forward to our 3rd party IT provider, as needed, but most things we are able to self serve from our internal IT team. Our users know that we are responding and feel like their IT needs are being serviced much quicker and more accurately the first time.

Pros

Setting up Team Support for our use was generally painless. We knew that we needed a cloud-based solution that offered "out of the box" functionality that could grow as our needs changed. We applied the KISS concepts and have tweaked as needed. Tweaking and customization is not complex; it's very straight forward plus we were provided with great coaching along the way. We also love using the Portal and Wiki, and often refer our users to both. And our users have adopted very well for the most part.

Cons

It works. Like anything I wish for a couple of minor things. It would be nice if I didn't have to refresh at times to cause a "read" ticket to no longer show as "unread", but eh, that's no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Flexible customer support platform that shows promising growth

The support from Team Support is top notch. THey are responsive, available, and knowledgeable. We are clearly pushing parts of the software beyond its intended use, and they have been helpful identifying what is possible.

Pros

I like the flexibility that is combined with a simpler setup. Not everything has a million ways to configure it, and that's okay. The integration of ticketing inputs (email, portal, chat) is really good which allows us to build a simpler experience for our customers.

Cons

There are some features like reporting which could use a major overhaul for an out of box experience. Thankfully, API support is there so that we can design our own dashboards, but the current reporting tools can only get you just enough data and is horribly presented.

Thanks Dan for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to success@teamsupport.com directly. Thanks again!

TeamSupport Admin

I've used TeamSupport for 4+ years across two companies. Once at a software development company and now at a logistics solutions provider. I am no longer a daily user, however I helped research solutions and implement the tool.

Pros

Team Support's reporting capabilities are my favorite feature of the software. We are able to extract all metrics and KPIs needed to run an efficient customer care department.

Cons

Very long tickets can be difficult to navigate. I'd like to see a feature where you can collapse emails/actions by date to easily see a high level view a tickets history by date.

TeamSupport is a huge asset to our company

Pros

TeamSupport is easily customized to our likings and their software support team has been beyond helpful and always available for assistance.

Cons

Inability to manage existing datasets in bulk. There is no way to mass update customers, assets, products, etc.

Thanks Mr. Hayes for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

TeamSupport a great support and customer management application

We are a B to C customer and while this may not seem like a good fit it is working for us very well. The ability to create customer Knowledge Base articles is easy and the portal allows customers to view them. Same with the Community feature, we have many articles in both and it's nice knowing that a customer has a resource to solve problems or find information about our product on the portal interface. We use this to manage both end user customers as well as videographers that work with us to produce Not-Forgotten time capsules.

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup, and the fact that I don't have to worry about how the product is running because it's in the cloud and the team at TeamSupport really do a great job when it comes to making sure the application is ready and available when I use it. Everyone at TeamSupport are easy to work with and really know the product. I can reach out to them at anytime and someone is available to assist me. They always seem happy to hear from you and it's like talking to an old friend.

Cons

Nothing to say here, I really like it. It's really hard to come up with a negative, except that perhaps I wish I had thought of this.

You're awesome for taking time to post a review! We appreciate you being part of the TeamSupport family and we look forward to making sure you make the most of your platform. If you haven't done so already, please join our Community discussion group found in the TeamSupport Customer Hub and attend our monthly TeamSupport University client exclusive live webinar hosted by subject matter experts.

Take a shot, give it a GO

Our overall experience with TeamSupport has been fantastic! Their support team is top-notch and from my perspective it shows that they genuinely do care to help you with your ongoing issues.

Pros

The flexibility of TeamSupport was a feature we wanted to use as we grow the business. We wanted to leverage this feature because we wanted the software solution we chose to grow with the us and TeamSupport met that criteria.

Cons

The storage limit of 25MB is probably the one that affects us most. We use videos internally for training and externally as well. I know that this limitation is understandable, but it is something that I wish they would either lift or expand. It would be very nice to offer a remote control feature when you are working an issue, so you can easily take control of the user's computer.

Thanks Alain for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to success@teamsupport.com directly. Thanks again!

Team Support

We use Team Support to track Customer Support issues, upgrades, software bugs, projects, and feature requests. We have populated our knowledge base with client-facing documents as well as internal articles. Team Support makes it easy to find everything from client correspondence to project updates.

Pros

I was hesitant to move from our former ticketing system to Team Support, but it has ended up being a significantly better way to track tickets. Team Support is easy to use for both our employees and customers. With Team Support you don't have to worry about losing tickets or correspondence with clients. Everything can be tracked within your tickets and you retain access to that information after the tickets have been closed.

Cons

Team Support works best when you only have a single window with it open. Unfortunately, that is not how our business works. We often have multiple tickets open at once and, in the past, this has really slowed Team Support down. This functionality has improved over time but it really is one of my few complaints with the system.

Thanks Mr. Gardner for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

The best solution for our business

This has been good - it was a little rocky when I was first implementing TeamSupport for another business unit in 2016-ish, where I felt we were discovering/finding things that our assigned implementer didn't know about, but working with support and with other contacts has been great!

Pros

TeamSupport is a flexible and adaptable CRM solution. I have implemented it within Harris in one business unit, as well as managed/administered it within another. It is able to be customized to fit our process, and the online support portal (Customer Hub) for our clients' access is easy to use and intuitive, and can also be branded for our company (logo, color scheme, etc.).

Cons

There are a couple things, concerning reporting, that I think could be improved: 1. You can only include two tables for reporting (i.e. Customers and Addresses, or Customers and Contacts, but not Customers, Contacts and Addresses). This limits our ability to pull some of the reports we need without exporting to Excel and then manually pulling things together, or using another third-party business...

Great for MSP's! Constantly improving their platform. Excellent customer service!

TeamSupport is perfect for IT help desk organizations looking for a web-based solution to help manage and organize their workflow. We tried several different management platforms and found that TeamSupport was simply the easiest both to get started with, and to customize to our particular needs. Other solutions that we looked at either 1) were easy to get started with but didn't offer much in terms...

Pros

This platform is easy to get started with and also very easy to customize. You can create custom fields for just about anything (Clients, Tickets, Products, etc) as well as custom work flows, email templates, automation rules, etc. Out of the box it works great but if there's something you specifically need for your organization, there is undoubtedly a place to configure that in the Admin section.

Cons

This platform is in need of an app for mobile devices. The mobile web version works well for top-down view of all tickets, but has issues and is troublesome when trying to drill down into ticket comments. TeamSupport has mentioned in several webinars that a full out mobile app is in the works.

TeamSupport for Customer Support

Our company started using TeamSupport several years ago for answering customer support tickets. Previously, we would respond via email which left us no tracking or history and was only available to the email account used to answer the ticket. With TS we can track all responses and have the ability to tag the issues by topic. Being able to insert images is HUGE! Often times we will hear something like...

Pros

Complete history tracking, quick training, ability to insert images, knowledge base templates

Cons

reports, have to create work arounds for duplicate email addresses, when adding a new customer - if TS can't find the customer I wish it would transfer the data entered into the new customer screen so I wouldn't have to retype everything.

This reviewer only left a rating

Are you in the market for a ticketing system? How about a real ticketing system that is ready to go – straight out of the box? If that isn't good enough, what if I said that there is such a system that you can also configure and customize to whichever extent that you need? You would think that the above options are wishful in the “grand design” of any ticketing system, but when it comes down to...

Cons

Beyond pleased with the worlds best support system - anyone else is missing out!

Our organization has used several different types of methods and vendors for our business and client support needs. By far, Team Support is the best. The system is easy to use and we have begun depending on it for things we never would have imagined such as tracking and maintaining our customer's as well as the complexity between various business relationships. The software is premier and we highly recommend it - not to mention, the human element driving Team Support is always available and genuinely interested in us as a client. Feels like a boutique service with the capabilities of a large corporation! This is a win.

Pros

The integration's available with our other vendors, the constant updating to improve the service with new features, and the humans themselves behind the service. Speaking to anyone or receiving any kind of an update email from the Team Support staff makes us pleased to be in this relationship - its good to know great people are behind a great product!

Cons

After several years of depending on this service, I honestly cannot think of any gripe as we've never had a negative experience. The service is always up and running and the features work correctly!

TeamSupport - The best product we've ever used

The business has always been easy to deal with, despite being based in the US, they accomodated us by offering very early meetings (their time), and training and have recently opened a South African help desk to give broader timezone coverage. Their staff are always very friendly, even going so far as to send happy birthday messages

Pros

The biggest feature for us is that it enables sensible conversations with our customer base. All the interaction with customers is in a comment and reply format, with clear emails out of the system showing them what's being done, where the issue is at etc. The software is also aimed squarely at our sector, which is IT software development. This is a huge benefit for us as the out of the box setup contains all the categories that you'd want (Support, Features, Defects, Projects, Tasks). It doesn't stop there though, because the customisation offered lets you easily track other categorisation and rank your tickets effectively.

Cons

Being cloud based comes with the usual downside, it gets the odd error due to cookies, slow network etc. This is no different to any other cloud based browser system that we've used.

Great Product for Tracking Work and Collaborating with a Team

We use TeamSupport to address incoming software issues from our customer base. It is relatively easy to communicate with our customers, and we are able to store a variety of customer information so it is all available in one place. The application has also made it extremely easy to track our KPI's and make improvements to our processes and team.

Pros

It very easy to communicate back and forth between the customer who enters a ticket as well as with other staff members, ability to have public and private comments, also there is a lot of customization we can do ourselves.

Cons

The search isn't always great but they have been working on improving that. Once in a while the dashboards get wonky but it simply requires a refresh of the page and everything is back to normal.

Hi Cassie, Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport Solution and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to updates to our search feature along with several other improvements to our platform this year. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

TeamSupport - A Valuable Lifeline

Overall, TeamSupport is a vital tool that I know myself and many others in leadership roles could not live without. It not only simplifies the interaction between departments but also allows direct email interaction with our customers, which makes managing their concerns a straightforward process. Reliable communication is the lifeblood of any successful company, and TeamSupport facilitates our needs on a consistent basis.

Pros

TeamSupport is equal parts efficiency, ease of use, reliability, and adaptability. Customizing TeamSupport is a cinch, and I was pleased to learn that I could create a signature to speed up my response times to tickets. TeamSupport not only allows us to engage with other departments throughout our company but also enables us to directly engage with our customers via email. As the coordinator for our department, managing ticket flow is one of my primary responsibilities, and TeamSupport makes this a breeze.

Cons

There isn't anything about TeamSuppor that I find to be a hindrance, although I do sometimes find myself clicking around quite a bit when I am looking for a group or ticket in an area I am not familiar with. This is mostly user error, although I do feel that the interface could be simplified a bit.

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Team Support has been nothing less then great. They are always willing to help and provide more training. Every time that we have reached out for support due to issues they are quickly addressed and resolved. We are grateful for all their support and help!

Pros

The produce is extremely easy to use once you are aware where everything is located. I love the automatic email feature, as it is helpful when we are out of the office or to follow up on tickets that have not been replied to. The system even closes tickets if not replied to after a certain amount of time.

Cons

The reports are a bit difficult to learn. It may be that I have not set time aside to learn the ins and outs of the reports. But, on the plus side the agent has been extremely helpful in guiding us to create or creating reports that help us; therefore, we do not lose out on what we need.

Thanks Deborah for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Team support makes us a more efficient with customer support.

Pros

Team support makes it easy for my team to focus on the customers as against just focusing on tickets. With support tools ,we have tried in the past ; we were able to resolve customer tickets , but found it difficult resolving all of them at once. Team support provides the customer care team with high level visibility , which enable our sales team to manage and resolve customer tickets at a company level as against resolving them at a ticket level.This eliminates duplicate efforts where we have multiple support agents helping out a single customer to resolve multiple tickets at same time.Thus ensuring we are able to resolve all customer issues at once, as against on a ticket by ticket basis. Overall, Teamsupport has saved us time ,and made our customers happier.

Cons

It is not intuitive even though it is very effective. Also will like to see more information with new tickets opened by customers. For example ,will be helpful if agents can see from what geographical location the ticket was created from, or from what part of the website the ticket was created from.

Customer Support Made Easy

TS has been a great purchase for our company! We did not have a ticket system at all! The fact that they are always improving and enhancing the software is wonderful, the customer service is the best!

Pros

There are so many things that we love about TS, the ability to search for like tickets, the ability to store all of our documentation in order and by customers, the ability to have all of our SLA’s and contract, contact info in one organized location and the ability to access TS at anytime anywhere including your phone.

Cons

The setup is not something I would really say I dislike, it is extremely important l, however it is very time consuming.

Thanks Deidre for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

Great Software for Ticketing and Customer Support

The Team Support team has always felt like a valued partner. If ever need assistance or help they are always will to help. We have been able to manage our tickets in one location with all team members being able to see the tickets. The ability to have a Knowledge Base deflect ticket during the ticket creation is a great feature to reduce the number of tickets.

Pros

The CDI or Customer Distress Index is a great feature that allows client support contacts to see how the client is in terms of satisfaction. As a company you are able to weigh different criteria to gauge how at risk your clients are.

Cons

The ability for more robust or adhoc reporting.

Thanks for sending good vibes our way, Vince! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides. We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year. We'll keep you posted!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.