Like other online calendars, it's easy for me to send out a link to it and anyone can book time with me.
There are SO many:
* The user cannot select the time zone
* it is very hard for the external user to change their appointment
* The user interface is bizarre to say the least. For instance, when you write a name in the 'Service/Title' field, you then have to move your mouse down to select it. Why not just write it in the field? When you select a time to enter an appointment, you have to select when it starts, then how long it is? Why? Have you ever used Microsoft office? I should just be able to drag across the calendar slot, and on and on...
* The Timify calendar does not integrate well with Outlook or Gmail calendar.
* Why can't I see more information about the booking just with a mouse over? Why can't I mouse over the appointment, then copy and paste key elements of the appointment?
Response from TIMIFY
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's really valuable for us.
In response to your comments, our IT team have been working for the last year on TIMIFY 4.0, which will be released in February 2019. It addresses each point you have made (and more), and will offer significantly enhanced usability and functionality, for the user and their customers. We are sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced, but please be assured, we are working hard on developing what we hope will be something really special.
In the meantime, we hope you will continue using our software and let us know how you find the new version.
If there is any further feedback you would like to give, or anything you would like to discuss in terms of suggestions, our CRM team would love to talk to you. It sounds like you use our software a lot and your feedback would be appreciated. You can contact then from the chat box on our homepage
Thanks again for your time.
The TIMIFY team.