TIMIFY

Online Scheduling and Resource Management Software

TIMIFY Reviews

Pros

The ease with which we can make appointments, ergonomics pleasant. And the responsiveness of your advisors, and your developers.

HUCHET J.

What I like most about TIMIFY is that it is easy to use and very helpful when it comes to booking my appointments as well as helping me keep up with how much money I average each week/month.

Taisseana R.

Laura P.

Laura P.

I just hate that I didn't find it sooner. I wasted a lot of money looking elsewhere.

Taisseana R.

Rowland S.

4.4

Five Stars All Round

TIMIFY provides a way both I and my clients can keep track of appointments, it also gives them the flexibility to schedule appointments at their leisure. For me, I can enter appointments wherever I am, at the treatment room or on the go and know it will always be up to date.

Pros

Ease of setting up an account, integrating it with my website and Facebook page and not needing to give clients step by step instructions, its very intuitive.

Cons

Unable to change bookable times of individual days, only days per week which then carry throughout the year. For example most days I work 9.30am - 2.30pm then 6.30pm - 9pm, however when I'm with a Corporate Client work 9am - 5pm so need to amend the diary to enable their employees to book online, but doing so has allowed other clients to slip in at times I wouldn't normally be working.

Hi Melvin, Thanks for your review. We¿re really happy you find our software so helpful. Have you tried out our Shift Planner tool? It gives you the flexibility to set your schedule exactly as you wish, to address the concern you outlined. Here¿s some more info¿(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ft5CYmG9cI). If you haven¿t tried the Shift Planner, and are not a Premium user, contact our CRM via the live chat on our website, who will be happy to give you a complimentary trial for 10 days. Best, Your TIMIFY team.

Hervorragender Terminkalender

SUPER! Wir führen damit seit Jahren den Terminkalender für die Praxis, ohne eine zusätzliche weitere Lösung zusätzlich beanspruchen zu müssen. Dabei nutzen wir bei weitem nicht einmal annähernd den gesamten angebotenen Funktionsumfang aus, der möglich wäre.

Pros

Das Produkt erfüllt alle Anforderungen an ein modernes Buchungs- und Terminmanagement. Der Funktionsumfang liegt dabei weit über dem, was Branchenlösungen als Terminkalender in eine berufsgruppenspezifische Software einbauen (und dafür meist extra noch einen Modulpreis erheben). Insbesondere ist für uns die Feinjustierung von Terminerinnerungen nützlich, die der Terminuntreue der Kunden entgegen wirkt.

Cons

da gibt es nichts! Und da dieses Feld erst nach mehr Eingaben keine Fehlermeldung mehr zeigt, sage ich nochmal: es gibt keine Negativkritk!

Funcionalidad

En general nuestra experiencia con TIMIFY es muy buena, nos ha ayudado a mantener un control de citas con empleados y a la gestión de recursos.

Pros

Lo que mas nos ha gustado el software es que incluye multitud de opciones para gestionar citas, recursos, empleados pero destacamos la posibilidad de crear promociones que puedan usar los clientes.

Cons

Lo que menos nos a gustado del Software es que mantiene un interfaz muy parecida des de hace años y aveces para configurar cosas es un poco dificultoso.

Seems to be stuck in v1.0

At some point, I will move to a more advanced online calendaring platform, but right now, i have so many meetings occuring daily, I will have to wait until I have a break in my schedule.

Pros

Like other online calendars, it's easy for me to send out a link to it and anyone can book time with me.

Cons

There are SO many: * The user cannot select the time zone * it is very hard for the external user to change their appointment * The user interface is bizarre to say the least. For instance, when you write a name in the 'Service/Title' field, you then have to move your mouse down to select it. Why not just write it in the field? When you select a time to enter an appointment, you have to select when it starts, then how long it is? Why? Have you ever used Microsoft office? I should just be able to drag across the calendar slot, and on and on... * The Timify calendar does not integrate well with Outlook or Gmail calendar. * Why can't I see more information about the booking just with a mouse over? Why can't I mouse over the appointment, then copy and paste key elements of the appointment?

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's really valuable for us. In response to your comments, our IT team have been working for the last year on TIMIFY 4.0, which will be released in February 2019. It addresses each point you have made (and more), and will offer significantly enhanced usability and functionality, for the user and their customers. We are sorry for the shortcomings...

El software a tu Medida.

Es efectivo ,facil de usar, auto actualizable y practico , los usuarios se adaptan rapido. un Excelente chat, la comunicación es fluida y el soporte es bueno. En el momento que me decidí, había uno o dos Plataformas que eran similares ,la relación precio calidad , solo uno que dio el ancho y este fue Timify.

Pros

Cons

nada , con lo que tiene y las nuevas actualizaciones suple todo lo necesario, para nuestro buen funcionamiento.

Hola Christian, muchas gracias por tus comentarios. Nos alegra saber que nuestro software satisface tus necesidades y que tus clientes se han adaptado a el con facilidad. No dudes en contactarnos en cualquier momento que lo necesites. Tu equipo TIMIFY.

Sehr empfehlenswert!

Sehr übersichtlich, einfach zu handhaben (auch von den Kunden), die eigenen Dienstleistungen können problemlos angelegt und verwaltet werden.

Pros

Für mich ausschlaggebend war seinerzeit, dass ich für den Anfang eine kostenlose Basisversion nutzen konnte. Als Existensgründer schaut man halt auch auf den finanziellen Aspekt. Was aber noch viel wichtiger war, dass ich jederzeit von überall her auf meine Termine zugreifen kann und vor allem, dass auch meine Kunden direkt selbst und 24/7 ihre Termine selbst buchen können.

Cons

Eigentlich kann ich nicht wirklich was negatives nennen. Was mir in der Basisversion fehlte kann in der Pro-Version zu einem monatlich gerechtfertigten Preis genutzt werden.

Good not great

Good not great, TIMIFY suggest they take on board customer comments but I’m none the happier with it than I was day one. If some simplification changes were to be made it would be a great tool but sadly it only rates as clunky but functional in my opinion. Currently experiencing difficulty with the client email confirmation not working currently waited 2 days and still no response.

Pros

client data storage and calendar booking system. It’s nice that it keeps a service history and also the ability to email the client booking details.

Cons

No function to view customer address details from the appointment directly, this causes the user to lookup the customer from the client database and view from within client details. Very clunky process for a mobile service provider using the app on a mobile device, a quick link to customer address details from the booking preview would solve this.

Atención al cliente y personalización

Muy buena! Atención al cliente excelente!

Pros

Como cliente nos hemos encontrado con necesidades concretas para mi negocio que las funcionalidades de Timify no cubrían inicialmente. No obstante, el Equipo de Timify me propuso implementar estas funcionalidades al programa, adaptándose aún mejor a nuestras necesidades.

Cons

La verdad es que hay pocas cosas que no me gusten, igual añadiría algunos parámetros más de configuración de servicios y recursos.

Hola Joan, muchas gracias por tus comentarios positivos sobre TIMIFY, y la valoracion de nuestro equipo de soporte como excelente. No dudes en comunicarnos los parametros que te gustaria que implementaramos. Un cordial saludo, tu equipo TIMIFY

Perfect solution for small busineses

Excellent.

Pros

It is very easy to use and intuitive. Also, unless you decide to use some of its premium features, it is totally free. Yes!! totally free, for real, and no ads. It is also very easy to use for your customers.

Cons

I think, nevertheless, that the premium features are too costy for small companies, perhaps some intermediate solution would be appreciated by some users like me. I would like to have access to only some of the premium features.

Very good software

I use Timify everyday, at least 10 times a day to planify my actions and it's very simple and clear.

Pros

I first chose Timify because it was free, I was looking for an easy and free software, and I don't regret my choice.

Cons

The fact that I didn't discover Timify sooner !

Thanks for the awesome review, Nathalie! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we really appreciate you being a loyal customer. Thanks for taking the time to tell us! Your TIMIFY Team!

Timify - gives you more time for things that really matter

So, I only need TIMIFY once a year for about a month for my unsalaried work. It's just to let people book a "Santa-Service" for their kids (catholic tradition). When I found TIMIFY I was relieved, because it saved my so much time - i don't need to be home, so that people can call me and book their dates on phone. They can do it on TIMIFY and I can easily check dates from everywhere I am. It helps you to focus on important things and is easy to use and handle. If you're in trouble or having problems you can't solve by reading the manuals oder FAQs, costumer service is accessible and replies within a short period (only a few hours, depending on the time you contact them).

Pros

TIMIFY is totally easy to use, even if you're not a pro by building a website. You only need to follow the guidance tour. Your costumers can book free dates by different employees of your business - you're allowed to fill in your hours, block dates, set different booking times for your employees and set varying panels for your costumers to complete. If someone books by a time you're already blocked,...

Cons

If you wanna test the classic version, you're automatically testing the premium version - that's a little bit confusing, but the costumer service is working on that problem already.

Dear Anna-Maria We're delighted you found our software so beneficial. Thanks for taking the time to tell us! As you said, our customers will be able to decide when they want to star the 14 day free Premium trial. We know that can be confusing and we are working to change this as fast as we can. Once again thanks a lot! Your TIMIFY team

Short Review

Fast and reliably managment of work flow, especially the daily timetable!

Pros

It is easy to handle, patients find it very convenient, and most important at all they can make an appointment very fast, this is helpful both for patients and our work in daily routine

Cons

Only thing we are really missing: a possibility to directly rmember patients on their appointment via sms , still not all people check their Email!

Hallo Dr. Bencsits, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your positive review about TIMIFY, we appreciate it a lot and are happy to hear that it has been beneficial for your medical practice. About the SMS function, a member of our customer support team will contact you soon to offer you this possibility, we haven't made it public yet, but you could be one of the first to use it. :) Thanks again, Your TIMIFY Team

I like to use your software

I am very satisfied, and my requests are processed quickly

Pros

It is easy to use, and i can manage the planning of my all employees. It also serves me in my accounting.

Cons

I would like to be able to manage sending SMS at each appointment, and to program

Hello Yohann, We're delighted you find our software so beneficial. Thanks for taking the time to tell us! We are working on offering our customers the possibility to send as well SMS reminders. We'll let you know as soon as that function is available. Your TIMIFY Team

A great online feature for my growing business.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic. It's great that you can add all resources and that they have access to Timify on the go. Payments are handled by Timify and gives the business more security with cancellations and the business terms and conditions.

Cons

Clients are complaining that they are unable to book and pay for more than one treatment at a time, such as back to back treatments or block bookings on different days. I was told this feature would be coming soon, so I look forward to it.

EX

Pros

The ease with which we can make appointments, ergonomics pleasant. and the responsiveness of your advisors, and your developers.

Cons

It would be superb, in the ptochaines versions of company, that the resources are movable in the categories

Timify Erfahrungen

Absolut gut

Pros

Sie ist einfach, gut bedienbar, leicht verständlich und für unsere Kunden sehr gut umsetzbar und nutzbar. Der Support ist einwandfrei, schnell und sehr hilfsbereit

Cons

Was bis jetzt noch nicht ganz funktioniert sind wir mit Timify aktuell am klären und lösen

TIMIFY HAS BEEN AWESOME

My overall experience with TIMIFY has been amazing. It has helped me tremendously when it comes to keeping help with my business schedule, keeping up with my clients, easy to make changes, sending out reminder emails automatically and most of all being on my phone and MacBook for easy access.

Cons

Dear Taisseana, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this awesome review, your feedback really is appreciated by us. Thank you, once again, for your kind words. Your TIMIFY Team

Great Scheduling Software

I have used at least three other scheduling systems and this one is very easy to use and navigate through. I really like the set up and it's overall appearance.

Pros

Very easy to use and free for basic use.

Cons

That I have to pay for premiere use... other than that, I can't think of anything :)

Hallo Camille, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your positive review about TIMIFY, we appreciate it a lot and are happy to hear that it has been beneficial for you and your medical practice! Your TIMIFY Team

Very easy to use

Scheduling is very easy and the email notifications are great

Pros

I love that you are able to make appointments for any staff member from anywhere using the site or the app

Cons

Unable to see all employees working on a given day. Only allows weekly view for 5 employees max

It started well...

The people working there do their best but even they were at a loss with the issues I had.

Pros

It seemed to have all the features I needed: timezone management, multiligual, rooms management, multiple login, synchronization with Calendar, multi-products...

Cons

I had bugs on Summer/Winter-time change day, I had accounting bill me too much or not notice my payment, synchronization stopped, my coworker never understood it, clients did not find the translation... it worked great for 4 months and I got an automatic yearly renewal. I experienced the change to NOVA and it sucked.

Top Online-Bucungssystem

Echt top!

Pros

Die Einfachheit der Einrichtung, alles ist ziemlich logisch aufgebaut, man findet sich sofort zurecht

Cons

Fällt mir nichts ein, alles so, wie ich es mir vorstelle

Absolut enttäuschend

Absolute Fehlinvestition und keine Chance nachträglich zurückzutreten.

Pros

DSGVO Konformität. ansonsten nichts. Für uns ziemlich unbrauchbar.

Cons

Keine individuellen Links in der Premium Version. Standardfeatures müssen zu hohen Preisen zugekauft werden. Die Premium Version kann genau nichts. Das Tool ist vollkommen veraltet, kann nicht customized werden ohne hohe Preise zu bezahlen. Die Darstellung ist überhaupt nicht zeitgemäß. Komplett unübersichtlich, dass das Tool nichts kann in der Premiumversion.

AWESOME and VERY CONVENIENT

Pros

- Easy booking - Convenient - Fast and Reliable - Better Customer Service Everything just works better with Timify. The time has come that everything is digital. More effective and efficient. Superb!

Very good calender

Pros

Easy to use and our customers like it to book times.

Cons

Good to book times and the app is very good and our customers get email reminders when they book a time

Hi Soner, Thanks so much for your review, your feedback really is appreciated by us. Your TIMIFY team

Online booking

What we like is that we earned times to do other things while people book there appointments online

Pros

We can integrate it on Facebook and on our website for online appointments

Cons

It's Not the most complete software for what we need but it becomes better