Veeva CRM

A CRM system for the life sciences industry

Veeva CRM Reviews

Yann G.

User-friendly, ease of use, and ability to implement quickly.

Chris C.

Adam M.

Cons

Currently, only 2 offline versions : one for Windows, but no more maintained, and one for iPad, with an unknown future (and you have to buy iPad for all your fieldforce).

Laurent B.

Laurent B.

Sometimes there is a deviation between online and offline version so i have to make a synchronization at least everyday.

4.4

CRM for business

Great software for specific business with lot of features.

Pros

I like software that follow business and Veeva CRM this is. Every 4 mounts Veeva delivered new features.

Cons

Windows environment is not supported as they say it is. It is developing but in last years since we use is development was slow.

Veeva, a SaaS CRM for Pharmaceutical Laboratories

Veeva is an on-line (SaaS) CRM dedicated for pharmaceutical companies. It is based on Salesforce. So you get most of Salesforce's out-of-the-box capabilities with new fields/forms/workflow. Before choosing this CRM, we looked at the most dynamic tools available on the market, and if possible close to our business. After many tests and analysis of the specifications, we selected Veeva. Working for...

Pros

I like the easy and fast customization (forms, fields) for an internal Veeva admin (for example) What if very useful too, is the import tool, allowing you to import / update and export data of your database. And of course, as a SaaS, the possibility to access your application and data on any device. I sometimes use my android phone (and somes reps their iphones) to quickly look at what I need (instead of open my laptop, ...) when of course I have a connexion (see below).

Cons

Offline app... As for many companies, I have reps on the road all week long, and depending where they are, no 3G/4G connexion. And sometimes, no Wifi in hotel. So an offline version is very important and usefull. Currently, only 2 offline versions : one for Windows, but no more maintained, and one for iPad, with an unknown future (and you have to buy iPad for all your fieldforce) ... So a good way to improve this app should be to provide good offline version on various platforms. Reports are to be improved too, as the reporting tools and reporting capabilities are very limited.

I currently train our sales force on Veeva CRM, and observe field personnel using this software.

Pros

Veeva CRM Is an extremely simple, intuitive software that helps users with pre-call planning, capturing and recording transactions, and analyzing their daily sales activity. I also appreciate the customer support and involvement by our Veeva solutions consultants. They are extremely invested in our success and work to eliminate barriers and problem areas our users face. Because this is a shared platform, they're not able to fix everything. However, as appropriate, they work really hard to find solutions to our needs.

Cons

As mentioned earlier, this is a shared platform. So, there are times where we need a solution. However, that solution would negatively impact other Veeva customers and cannot be implemented to our exact specifications. That is why it is so important to have a solution specialist who can help guide, recommend, and advise on the best way is to fix the issue. In some cases, instead of changing the software, we have changed our internal process(es) for the better. In terms of the online version of the software, the user interface is outdated. Both off-line and online interfaces are scheduled for an overhaul and facelift in 2018. This will help improve the user experience and bring a fresher, more modern feel in the way the software presents.

Veeva CRM Review

this program is full of the needed data to any sales man who trying to be better in his job

Pros

veeva keeps my updated by my manually added reports and assisting me with analysis of my daily work

Cons

sometimes there is a deviation between online and offline version so i have to make a synchronization at least everyday

User-friendly, ease of use, and ability to implement quickly

Provide d a CRM tool for field force

Pros

Focused on Life Sciences. CRM tool specifically built for pharma industry. The functionality out of the box allows for a quick implementation

Cons

SAAS model can be costly. Without any subject matter experts, managed services could be expensive to support

Effective CRM veeva (salesforce) significantly helped PROCARE HEALTH to grow its business in Healthcare!

As a start-up venture with a lot to prove, we needed an innovative, feature-rich solution that would allow us to deliver the kind of edge our clients demand. Veeva gives us that advantage with a comprehensive suite of applications that provide cutting-edge features using the most relevant devices across all channels. With Veeva iRep, insights from the field are available in real-time so they are...

Jay Veeva

Overall great system a big upgrade from synergistic CATS system

Pros

From the field sales perspective, the calendar feature where you can drag in providers and build and plan your weeks is my favorite feature

Cons

The Data and managed care info seem to be off not sure if this is due to the version the company purchased

I use it mainly for workflow and distribution of approved documents

Pros

workflow is clear and it is easy to populate who you want to send the documents to. I like to have the documents section with everything that is on your workflow, as I sometimes don't read the email notifications

Cons

you can't modify all anchors even though sometimes it's incorrect. some of the references and comments don't translate well into other versions of the same document

Veeva CRM Review

Pros

Veeva CRM is cloud based platform and as such the app is accessible in several devices such as ipad, iphone and desktop. The system abides all the healthcare regulation and compliance. The system allows data mining which enables field staff to customize their marketing strategy based on the customer insight

Cons

The system can be expensive as it is based out of SAAS platform. The data cannot be viewed in offline version.

Good for file reviews with multiple teams

We use Veeva to submit files with tagged references for multiple levels of reviews. I can't say I prefer this over similar programs (eg. Zinc) but it's also not worse. File tagging is tedious and time consuming.

Pros

Easy to upload and track the status of reviews, remembers files, so can reference them later

Cons

File tagging is a tedious, very time-consuming process