webCRM Reviews

4.65/5 (17 reviews)

Lynne Kiddle

Great CRM syste

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Excellent experience. The customer services was second to none, everyone at WebCRM are always happy to help with any issues, nothing is too much trouble. This software is easy to use, easy to set up and has excellent editable reporting facilities. I have used several CRM systems but this is by far the easiest to use. I started using WebCRM with little or no knowledge of how to adapt the system but with the help of a trainer, I was able to adapt the sytem to my requirements, where necessary ultimately creating a system that was personalised to our needs.

James Dean Waplington

WebCRM has revolutionised the way we work

Reviewed 2018-04-30

- Amazing customer service. They're always happy to help - The ability to bespoke the platform to our business Ease of use - The seamless transfer between Activities (Lead Generation Team) and Opportunities (Sales) - Email marketing capabilities - Excellent reporting facilities - Easy for managers to see workload of employees

Jamie Anderson

James Bouge & The CRM Team - spent the time to understand our business, A pleasure to work with,

Reviewed 2018-05-08

saved man hours, we know just where our business is at any minute, A great System - the team ensured it easily taylored to fit our business, importantly the ongoing support has been second to none, As our business is quiet dynamic (no doubt as per most) an off the shelf CRM< just didint cut it, webCRM has saved numerous man hours, and the reports are great for us to monitor easily,

Tim Bryan

This CRM has changed the way we keep track of our clients/projects

Reviewed 2018-04-09

This product has allowed us to easily centralize our workflows, clients, projects, and other items which saves us countless hours and keeping us headache free. The program is very good at allowing our team to keep track of different tasks no matter when or where they are which is vital when you have people in different times zones or across the world.

Gabriel Clayton

Great software and support

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Not just have we discovered the best item to satisfy our requirements however Support had actually made the shift pain-free and simple - they're constantly readily available and most importantly they do exactly what they state they will. After weeks of having a hard time to discover a CRM system that was both easy to utilize and which had the performance we required, I was so grateful to be described webCRM.

Inés Prieto

I'm very happy to have worked with webCRM

Reviewed 2018-04-08

I'm very happy to have worked with webCRM and I'm sure I'll be back for a second time, I'm really happy and satisfied with the results obtained by one of the best companies that can be found in the area of customer relationship management .

Karina Davies

A very good system

Reviewed 2018-08-31

It has extensive functionality and capability, and can be heavily customised. I like the ability to use landing pages in order for contacts to update their preferences.

George Peterson

webCRM Offers Flexibility For Online Account Management and Sales

Reviewed 2011-04-06

I purchased webCRM before 2 months and since then I am constantly using it. What I like most is the simplicity that this online CRM solution offers - the interface is really clean, you have all the buttons you need (no extra ones) and this makes the whole system to run faster. Another thing that made me extend my subscription is the Outlook integration and the ability to exchage contacts between this application and the CRM solution. Finally, let me say something about why I decided to use that particular CRM system - the cost. Without doubt, every business owner is looking for cost effective solutions and webCRM meets those requirements really well. The price of that solution is 15 Pounds per month, which I think is affordable even for small business owners. Really easy for use, definitely there is no special knowledge required Reliable and fast, which is definitely a huge advantage for a CRM solution Lower cost - this CRM solution comes for really low price and don't requires any implementation expens

Brenda Cárdenas

Excellent service

Reviewed 2018-04-07

Excellent service, it's the 2nd time I work with this company and it continues to surprise me. webCRM demonstrated to have a great quality in its work and an excellent service, one of the best in the management of relations with the clients.

Ingrith Marcano

I had the opportunity to test it 14 days and it is a very simple tool that collects customer data.

Reviewed 2018-03-30

It has a free version to publicize the software for 14 days. That is very advantageous. It also has a demo of the application. It has enough documentation and publicity.

Thalia Plata

Great software

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Great software, great work and great service, is the best way to describe webCRM. As a client I am very satisfied and anxious to continue working with them, I have no doubt that they are one of the best companies in terms of customer relationship management.

Lyuben Georgiev

Why I Chose WebCRM Over Their Competitors

Reviewed 2011-02-25

In my opinion, webCRM is a system suitable for business owners of any kind - from small - corporate ones. It has a lot of features, which can easily be used and do not requires any special knowledge for implementation - simply purchase and start using. What I like most is the fact that the company is doing their best to make the product better and pretty soon, I think webCRM will be one of the best solutions on the market. Really easy for use No system requirements since it is web-based Do not requires any special knowledge for use It can easily be implemented on my website, which is important since I am running an online store. Great when used for marketing and lead generation Reporting made easier Excellent customer support

Anonymous

CRM and more

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-28

We needed a CRM solution. But WebCRM has so much more to offer than just CRM! I am very impressed! Marketing campaigns, sales funnel, ticketing, integaration with google maps, social media landing pages

Atanas Valchev

Great product

Reviewed 2011-03-03

Although there are some cons to webCRM, I think they are not very significant and can be ignored because the pros outweigh them. Overall it is a wonderful product that will increase the quality of your customer service.In my opinion, webCRM is one of the best things that happened to my company. It changed the way I handle customers completely and my customer support quality is now significantly higher.

Marko Stanojlovic

Once you start using it, you question yourself how did you do it before?

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Easy to use and whats most important it is a very clear and simplified interface. Once you start using it, you start questioning yourself how did you manage to work so far without it.

Stuart Galloway

WebCRM

Reviewed 2011-02-22

I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending WebCRM to any perspecitve user.The management information that is available is amongst the best I have seen available. It is cost efficeint Customer support is first class.

Jesper Nytoft Bergmann