Call Center Application Reviews

4.8/5 (5 reviews)

Tania Bales

The software is excellent and very reliable.

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Productivity, profit increase, workflow efficiency, ease of system management.The ability to manage multiple campaigns for different departments simultaneously has been easy and beneficial. This software has increased our productivity and workflow. We have the ability to view the results/data for the campaigns throughout the day.

George Estep

Very responsive. Great product.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

This product makes our team much more efficient. We rely on its performance on a daily basis and it has always worked well. The money we save by using it is substantial. I would Recommend it to anyone needing a quick fix to their incoming needs.

stephanie sweat

CCA

Reviewed 2018-11-02

I have worked in a call center for over 15 years. I have worked for telecommunication, retail and banking. The software that I used was typically the same just with a few sections changed to the type of Call Center Environment. So it was very easy for me to adapt to each company easily.

Harpreet S Gill

excellent money saving plan

Reviewed 2018-03-15

saves money.Recorded message gives a professional experience to caller Clear sound Saves money on land line expenses.

Bill Cordray

DI provides personal, high-level service.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-08

Feature rich, combining the best call center software features from all the competition. Incredibly stable.