CourseStorm Reviews

CourseStorm

Simple, Powerful Class Registration & Marketing Software

4.54/5 (28 reviews)

Pros
  • I appreciate that software like this exists while trying to organize a summer camp. I don't find there is a ton of info out on there on products specifically for organizations like this.Krista H.Read the full review
  • I then had an on-boarding session, which was helpful. Ve had good experience with their customer service.Alyssa E.Read the full review
  • I also liked the pay as you go feature. Everyone is super friendly with customer service and offering quick solutions.Krista H.Read the full review
Cons
  • And rebates or mixed payments can be very difficult to integrate at all. If a registration fails a credit card payment and wants to send in a check, there is no way to integrate that activity.Tom B.Read the full review
  • Selling a class or camp registration from the back end can be a little time consuming. I find it a slight pain to have to start with the parents email address to begin an order.Evan V.Read the full review
  • Reporting Revenue for me and our particular ways is hard.Linda C.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Teresa Mason, RN, CPhT

Excellent Registration Software

Reviewed 2019-09-25

I found this software online accidentally at 4 am in January of 2018, and it had me hooked me within minutes. The more I read about it, the more I loved it. CourseStorm gets our classes noticed with an option to add inviting pictures. The customized payment plans have been exceptionally smooth when registering and collecting payments.

Pros
* Ease of initial setup when I first found this software. * Classes are set up for registration in minutes. * Classes are duplicated for even quicker reposting. * Cost is well worth the product value; fees withheld without an invoice. * Fast and friendly responses whenever I reach out to customer support. * Customer Reps stay in touch to ask if I am satisfied. * Customized mass emails to all class registrants. * Payment process allows for reversals, if necessary, up until class date; this avoids deposit and refund. * Custom Payment Plans permitted for each class individually.

Cons
* No name badge template. Possibility of using Excel roster to create. * Classes default listing is Alphabetical vs. Chronological. * Probably other concerns but no time to find them while the product is working so well.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for the review! Our customer support reps appreciate the compliment, and we plan to keep up that level of support as long as you're with us.

I also appreciate the feedback you provided for us, and if there is anything else that you feel could benefit from improvement, let us know!

Stefanie Brinn

Courestorm is a great tool!

Reviewed 2020-03-03

I love it! It has been an absolute breeze to work with and has freed up so much of my time. Everything before was manual using paper. I had to register using paper forms and send out manual confirmations, changing class information each time. It was sometimes difficult to read individuals hand writing or information would be missing. It is so much easier now that everything goes to one place and now that I can read it and make sure certain information is required within in the registration process. I love that I can check throughout the day to get enrollment updates. I can also update class information in minutes and cancel and refund individuals quickly.

Pros
-Intuitive and easy to learn -Payments are simple and quick -Customizable registration forms for specific classes

Cons
-The way reports download. I would love if this was a bit simpler.

Response from CourseStorm

Hi Stefanie, thank you so much for the kind words! Making your day-to-day work life more comfortable is of the utmost importance to us. We are thrilled that we could assist in transitioning you out of the "pen and paper" registration style, into digital registrations!

I also appreciate your feedback on the reporting process. Although we value simplicity, sometimes, it is safer to preserve detail over simplicity.

Devon O'Neal Kukis

Great system: would love a few improvements :)

Reviewed 2017-03-08

We recently switched over to course storm I think about 6 months ago. I love how easy/fast it is for parents to sign up their daughter for class. I also love how it saved their information making them save time for future class sign ups. A few things I would love to see on course storm: 1. The ability to have a customer type in their email twice (this would avoid typos of the wrong email address which happens a lot!) 2. The ability to have plenty of customized registration forms and not have to use the initial form then add on. (Sometimes certain classes will require a completely different registration form but your system requires the basic form then having to add on. I would just like to make different registration forms and name them for classes). We do adult classes too and it's really hard to use that the way you guys have the forms set up. 3. Ability to receive the funds way before a week AFTER the class. For small businesses that require purchasing and prepping supplies way ahead of time this is hard to receive the money a week after the class. 4. For promo codes-can we please have the option to make a promo code for a certain class!?? Otherwise a customer could use the promo code for any (and as many as they desire!) as they like even though we may want a promo code only to be used for a certain class. 5. The ability to add sibling discount codes (separate from the promo codes). Maybe label it as sibling discount code? 6. Ability to close a class prior to the day of the class. Sometimes we need to close class way ahead of day to allow prepping etc. Would like to be able to set a closing date without having to go in and remember to do so manually for each class.

Pros
Ease of use for customer.

Cons
Items listed on my form in the first page of survey...

Response from CourseStorm

Hi Devon, since our customers are the most important thing to us, we are delighted to see your five stars in that area! We hope you're still feeling that even after a couple of years with us!

We're also happy that you and your customers have found CourseStorm so easy to use. You've provided a great list of possible features - we add every feature suggestion to our Ballot Box and will let you know when the development team gets to your requests.

As a side note, I'm pleased to say that since your review, we've features to offer more control over payouts, class specific promo codes, and automatic registration closing. I'll have the Support Team reach out to you soon with more details.

Whenever you have another suggestion, please let our support team know!

Tom Bickford

A small company trying to make a big difference

Reviewed 2019-08-08

We've used 3 different vendors for camp registration software and have found CourseStorm to be the best combination of ease of use and affordability. We haven't tried them all, but for the most part we have enjoyed the experience. Service has been helpful, except when the answer has been "we haven't implemented that feature yet"

Pros
CourseStorm has an easy to use front end for the customers. Total time to complete a registration is kept to a minimum and check out is usually very straight forward. Starting up and copying new sessions is very easy. Taking payments works really well as long as it isn't complicated by use of different cards or a combination of cards and checks. Emailing out to groups works really well. The look of the online catalog is very positive.

Cons
There are still some features that are either in need of implementation or need a more intuitive implementation. Each season that passes, some of those have been addressed, but others remain. Registrations from year to year (we do youth camps) are hard to update things like t-shirt size or current grade. Not easy for either the parent or us admins. And rebates or mixed payments can be very difficult to integrate at all. If a registration fails a credit card payment and wants to send in a check, there is no way to integrate that activity. You either have to cancel and restart the registration and use a promo code to allow for the payments received to date or take the check and let it continue to show as "failed payment" for every. And I mean for ever. Also needs to allow for age restrictions for registrations, we run summer youth programs and keeping campers in the right age group is important, something that parents sometimes don't notice or choose to circumvent. Would also like to see notifications and email ability for other than the single instructor and the registrants in a program. We run camps with several staff members and it would be good to have all staff members get the outgoing email blasts for a particular program, a feature that doesn't exist currently.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for your review!

We aim to provide as much functionality while still keeping things simple! Our goal is to make registering for classes as easy as possible.

I'm making note of your feature requests and I'm happy to say that one we were able to solve just recently. We do send out missed payment notifications for those on payment plans. In the past, if someone had paid outside of the system the alert would stay on the account forever. Now we provide a report that allows you to clear that alert as you see fit.

We're also launching an integration with MailChimp that gives you more control over your email lists. I think this will work for the need to email your staff. We'll be in touch to talk about that!

Lorrie Berry

So Happy I Switched to CourseStorm

Reviewed 2020-01-23

I am so thankful we switched to CourseStorm. Our work life is so much easier and happier now! Though it is more expensive than our old system, it is worth every penny in the staff time we save and the customer satisfaction we are experiencing with our community. The staff time we save with this system, we are money ahead - it pays for itself!

Pros
1. First and foremost I have to compliment CourseStorm on your customer service. The customer service I have received from you and CourseStorm staff is amazing. I feel very attended to - that our success using this system is a priority for your company which I greatly appreciate. You all have been so very responsive to all of our inquiries. You all have been very attentive to our needs! 2. We have received so much feedback from our customers/students, staff, and instructors. Everyone LOVES this new system. We have received so many compliments on this new system for its ease of use and the professional image it provides us. It is totally next level for us! 3. The staff time we are saving by the instructors having the ability to manage their own classes through their own instructor accounts is a huge time saver for us. Staff have been freed up from that laborious task and the instructors love the ability to access their classes 24/7. 4. The system is so user friendly that we are not having to take fewer registrations over the phone. Instead of people calling us out of frustration from not being able to easily register for a class, now they can easily do it themselves without issues and we are no longer getting frustrated callers. We are seeing many registrations come in on a daily basis that we haven’t had to personally process manually. That is such a huge time saver. 5. The data entry, inputting the classes and students, is so quick and easy!

Cons
This is not applicable. We have not encountered anything that we don't like about this system.

Response from CourseStorm

We are so happy to hear that CourseStorm has improved your day-to-day! We think of our customers not as customers, but as partners. For that reason, your success is of the utmost importance to us.
At CourseStorm, we want you to work smarter, not harder, so feedback like this is much appreciated!

Metis Riley

Won't use again.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-04-24

Extremely hard to work with. Rude customer service...I would not recommend.

Pros
Easy for clients to use. Easy to set up.

Cons
The customer services was "supposed" to be excellent but I did not find it to be so. I had an issue with payout.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for your review. Feedback like this helps us grow.

Upon reviewing our records, I found that the problems you encountered were with our payment processor and, therefore, out of our control. Still, if you were dissatisfied with the quality of communication or support that you received, that is on us.

I am sorry that you had such a poor experience with CourseStorm. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer support, so hearing of such problems isn't something we take lightly.

In the time since you've been with us, we have an entirely new support team. Not only has the team continued to provide a superior level of support but have even taken steps to improve it.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Sam Chinigo

Intuitive, Easy to Use...but most of all...increased enrollment in our enrichment program.

Reviewed 2019-09-04

Pros
The pros...easy to use, pretty intuitive. ...and GETS THE JOB DONE. For those who have yet to implement an online registration platform for your education programs...it is a MUST. We implemented Coursestorm a few months ago to try and increase enrollment in our Enrichment Program....and we have succeeded in doing so EXPONENTIALLY. This was accomplished via strategic marketing tactics, advertising, social, etc....but you still need to have somewhere to drive potential registrants to...then make it easy for them to enroll. Coursestorm does that. I foresee even more success going forward now that we are capturing and creating a database of registrants to market future programs to. Honestly, for me it was a no-brainer but it was a tough sell getting my superiors to sign on for it. But now, they absolutely LOVE it. We also like the fact that you basically pay per registrant. There are no monthly fees, etc. which makes it easy to roll the cost right into the registration. Basically, making it no cost for us....which, as a non-profit...is a major factor. The customer support has also been outstanding. Very quick to respond to issues or questions. Lastly, implementation was a breeze and you don't need to design & add pages to your current website. If you're looking for a low cost solution to implement online educational registrations and increase your enrollments...I would highly recommend giving this platform a try.

Cons
As has been mentioned in other reviews...it lacks some features that I would like to see implemented. Bit I've sent some suggestions and have confidence the support team will implement. With that said...there's a delicate balance between ease of use and feature-rich. The more features you add to a product...the more confusing it can be to set up and use. As long as they keep the product intuitive...I onle see it getting better and better.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you so much for your review. We love that you've found the platform so easy to use and it has made such an impact in your registration volume so quickly! I'm glad you were able to stick with it to get the administration to approve it.

And you're right, the more advanced the features, the more we risk things becoming less intuitive. Therefore we take Ballot Box suggestions very seriously and take time to design solutions that work best for as many of our customers as possible, all while keeping the features and platform easy to use.

Glory Benacka

Courestorm is the Fisher Price of Student Enrollment

Reviewed 2019-05-31

Pros
I have trained several coworkers on using Courestorm and always emphasize that as long as you follow the prompts you will get where you need to go in this program. It's incredibly user-friendly and logically designed. We've also appreciated the consistent, high quality and speedy response from Courestorm when troubleshooting any issues we've had, which are few and far between. Ease of use, friendly customer support and lack of design clutter are my three favorite things about using this program.

Cons
When Courestorm transitioned away from email logins as the way to verify a student/their account, I have been running into more duplicate student accounts. I am grateful for how easy it is to merge accounts, but considering the breadth of duplicates am a little worried about these growing tumbleweeds in our student database. I am advocating for this software to be used in the larger library, which currently uses the Evanced program for library class registrations (Demco software). I wish Courestorm also had room/location reservation options so we could switch everybody over to this program. I also wish you could slide around uploaded images inside of the program so they didn't get cropped weirdly sometimes. I currently use an Indesign template to make sure all of the image crops are appropriate, which adds an extra step to my workflow.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for your praises and feedback. We have logged your suggestions in our Ballot Box for future system development.

We're also reviewing how images are uploaded to the system and will have new documentation on our help site soon based on feedback we've been hearing from customers.

Morgan Davis

We love CourseStorm!

Reviewed 2017-02-24

I chose CourseStorm for our lifelong learning program because it has all the features I want and is very affordable. We take credit/debit card payments, both in-house and online, as well as cash and check payments for class enrollment. We can easily process all types of payment in one place and we only pay a percentage of the card payments. This makes the software very affordable. Because the online enrollment process is so much easier and user-friendly for our students, we have seen a drastic increase not only in total enrollments, but in online enrollments, which makes tracking rosters much easier for our staff. Students can also add themselves to waiting lists of full courses easily, so we have a very intuitive process for handling cancellations and enrolling new students. Refunds are very simple, too. Overall, we find the software to be very simple to use, both on the staff side and the public side. The ease of the enrollment process gives our students a positive experience and encourages them to sign themselves and their friends up for multiple classes. If we've ever had an issue or question, CourseStorm staff has been absolutely wonderful in assisting us quickly. We could not be happier with our enrollment software!

Pros
We love the CourseStorm staff. They are not only helpful, but friendly and always get back to us so quickly! Even when we have suggestions for features or software updates, they take them seriously and let us know when they have been implemented!

Cons
There are some features we would still love to have, like a shopping cart, but it just doesn't stack up against the wonderful things we love about it!

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you, Morgan! We've been so happy working with Salina Public Library. Thank you for all you've done to help us make CourseStorm so useful for programs like yours.

Virginia Grice

Very happy with CourseStorm

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Pros
CourseStorm is easy to use and provides a comprehensive registration program for our campers. Customer service is excellent and functionality has been improving. We will continue to use CourseStorm for our Summer Camp registrations!

Cons
There is some functionality that would be very nice to have. In discussions with their developers my concerns have been acknowledged and most of my concerns are being addressed.

Response from CourseStorm

Virginia-

Thanks for reviewing CourseStorm. We love the folks at Maine Robotics and we are glad the feeling is mutual!

Our product team is always working hard to enhance the product and add new features for our customers, so thanks for your feedback and support!

Linda Coscia

Enrichment Program

Reviewed 2019-07-29

Overall we find it easy to use and we can get any questions we have answered quickly. I have tried to get some of our ways of doing things changed to conform to CourseStorm but some of it is challenging. Having to cancel classes by a certain date is sometimes hindering but I understand there is a pay out date that needs to be adhered to (i.e. we'd like to leave classes open up to day of class but if we do we'd have to issue check refunds (more work) for credit card purchases IF the class ultimately does not run.

Pros
We love the photos and unlimited descriptions for our classes. We love ability to edit everything, so there is no fear of making and error. We love having customer service at our fingertips and they answer almost immediately. Having a Help tab that explains everything is also very useful.

Cons
Reporting Revenue for me and our particular ways is hard. I have to separate my reported items by codes (I have 11 codes) and also by CASH, CHECK or CREDIT CARD. It takes a lot of time to separate out the excel spreadsheet and make it what I need. At least if there was an option for choosing CASH, CHECK, CREDIT on the Export Registrations tab saying Included only registrations CHECKS for date to date, that would cure a lot of my angst. We'd like an area in the class section to put hidden notes like "instructor was sick on..." or "class was delayed because..." Also would like to be able to put phone numbers in instructor list and be able to email instructors ONLY from the system with updates / like we can do for customers. No option for purchase order - the process of clicking off check payment at check out is confusing to our customers. We'd like to see number of participants under classes - pinwheel options - so we can see on the page without going into each class individually. We report GO NO GOs every week, tooling in and out of every class to see roster numbers is cumbersome.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us!

I'm happy to hear you have no fear when using the system. We know that things change quickly and it's important for administrators to be able to update course information as needed and when needed and not wait for someone to do it for them.

We're putting a lot of effort to growing our Help Site as well. If you find it helpful now, just wait and see what it provides in the coming months!

This is great feedback about the reporting. I'll make sure it's in our Ballot Box.

I'm also going to reach out and set up a time to talk about some of your other requests, as we do have the ability to add some hidden fields and I may have a solution for your roster counts.

I'm also very excited to say that we're getting ready to launch a few new features. 1. An integration with MailChimp that will likely solve the problem with emailing instructors and 2. A new way to issue refunds that will allow you to extend your enrollment times.

Alyssa Elting McGuire

Good at the basics, but could be great with a facelift and additional features

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-25

Overall, it has been a good experience and I've been pleased with the service even with the limitations. When I initially contacted CourseStorm to inquire about their services, cost, etc., I spoke with a representative who was highly responsive and helpful and checked in with me periodically after I signed up. I then had an on-boarding session, which was helpful. I've had good experience with their customer service.

Pros
Ease of use, simple interface for both administrator and registrants, no monthly fee but instead there is a percentage taken from total registration payment, and the registration process is relatively straight forward. I appreciate the option for somebody to register another person, as that has come in useful several times over the past several months. Refunds are also very simple to issue.

Cons
The site looks a bit outdated and not as professional as I'd like. My biggest issue has been the lack of ability to post unscheduled, future training topics to get the word out about future training before they're scheduled, or to register people for online/ongoing training. There simply isn't an option for this, as you must put a date or date range. My online training is through Thinkific, but I'd like to be able to list all my training (in-person and online) options in one location. A few month after offering my first course, I conducted an ROI analysis, and the projected annual cost ended up being about the same as other similar services that had monthly fees. If I offered my more expensive training more often, CourseStorm might be more expensive for me than other services.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for your thoughts about CourseStorm, I'm happy to hear you find it so easy to use!

I also have some good news; we have some tools available that let you integrate CourseStorm into your own website so you can control the overall look of the site when students are registering! The main tool is our CourseStorm WordPress Plugin. We also have an option to list dateless and priceless classes so you can use them as "informational" posts vs. registrations; though admittedly the set up is not all that intuitive. In light of this, we'll be adding a how-to document for this to our help site soon!

Petra Perkins

CourseStorm software is good -- The CourseStorm team makes it great

Reviewed 2019-02-05

The software may not work for everyone, but it meets the needs of my program. I have had nothing positive experiences with this company.

Pros
The software is great, but it's the top-notch, can-do attitude of the staff that makes the software great. When I need to solve a registration problem that I can't figure out, I email or call CourseStorm with the problem. CourseStorm does one of four things: 1) walk me through how to do it; or 2) they can quickly do on the back end what I do not have access to do as an end-user 3) tell me it can't be done, but then they problem solve with me to try to get me closer to a solution; or 4) they just go build a new feature. They are prompt in responding and they are just nice people to deal with.

Cons
There are some limitations to the software, but all software has limitations. I haven't found any cons about this software that I think are worth complaining about. Part of this is also due to the fact that the CourseStorm team sets very clear expectations with their clients. What they deliver is great, and they don't promise what they can't deliver.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you, Petra! We appreciate your kind words (and review!) It's definitely people like you who inspire us to keep making CourseStorm better and better! We feel fortunate to have been chosen by Clover Park Technical College!

Brenda Evans

Review of Coursestorm Software

Reviewed 2017-03-13

Overall, the software works well. The catalog upload is easy. Customers would like to be able to register for multiple classes at one time--not individually. We have had a couple of instances where there were "glitches" in the software that Coursestorm was working on that caused registrations to "fall through the crack". We would have appreciated Coursestorm informing its customers that they are working on a problem with the software. It was only because we were experiencing a problem that we called customer support to find out that they had known about it already and were working on it.

Pros
Easy to upload catalog and edit classes. Report feature works well.

Cons
Customers can't register for multiple classes.

Response from CourseStorm

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for the review! Since your review of CourseStorm, we've added a shopping cart so your students can register for multiple classes and check out all in one go! We've also added ways for your program to send automatic reminders to anyone who has forgotten to check out.

I'm sorry to hear that you ran into issues with missing notifications for registrations. Typically when we've seen this in the past it's been around those notifications appearing in spam folders. I'm not sure if that was the case here or not, but regardless, I'll make sure to share your feedback with the Support team -- we're always looking for ways to improve! :)

Anne Patterson

New Feature

Reviewed 2019-02-04

The folks at Coursestorm are so helpful and responsive.

Pros
The privately listed class feature is a great asset to our arsenal of tools to keep our programs active and growing. I just listed my first private class. Now we'll see how the registrants feel about the process!

Cons
So far there is nothing to complain about!

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you, Anne! We've been proud to work with Adult Education programs like yours, and we're glad that you like the unlisted classes feature. (And please, let us know what your registrants think of it!)

Nicole Brown

User Friendly Software

Reviewed 2019-08-02

Setting up our online registration took 100’s of hours in the past and we were duplicating entry because our old system didn’t allow us to upload sheets. Coursestorm literally took ten mins at most because our planning was in a Google sheet that we were able to upload.

Pros
Being able to add all our data by uploading from a Google Sheet and also the ability to view all registrations by exporting to a sheet.

Cons
We loved everything. Just wished that system could produce student schedules.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for your review!

We're so happy to hear you're making use of the Class Importer; it saves so much time!

I hear what you're saying about a scheduler. I'm adding that to the Ballot Box for sure!

vanessa Moessner

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Very positive experience. Customer service is responsive and open to suggestions. Software is simple and easy to use.

Pros
I've tried a lot of registration software and was looking for something to save time on the management side of my business. Coursestorm does that. My teachers are able to input their own class information and track their own students which is very helpful. It is also very simple and straight forward.

Cons
The cost is higher than of systems.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for your review. One of our missions at CourseStorm is to save programs time on the administrative side of course registration so they can focus on building the overall program. We're so happy to hear CourseStorrm is doing just that for you!

Christine Stinchcomb

WinGAP Conference 2018

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-11-06

Since were a non-profit organization we operate on a shoestring budget for this conference, but it definitely paid for itself. I hope we will be able to use it again for 2019. I can't say enough about the customer service. I could not work on this during normal business hours (M-F 8 to 5) because of my regular job, so late nights & early mornings were required and support team was there every step of the way.

Pros
The customer service was wonderful! The creation of the webpage was simple. I think we pushed it a little with its capability.

Cons
1. Students not being able to print receipts for registration & class schedule 2. Need more flexibility on the admin side for scheduling - limiting problems such as double booking, double registrations, and overall general confusion.

Response from CourseStorm

Hi Christine - we're delighted to hear that your customer service experience felt good to you! That's always our goal. I'm sorry to hear that you had some issues around scheduling on the admin side and I'd love to help you get it straightened out (especially if you had any issue with duplicate registrations -- that should definitely not happen!). Please shoot an email to support@coursestorm.com and our team will be happy to look into this.

Teresa Mason, RN, CPhT

CourseStorm Works

Reviewed 2018-11-19

Simple registration process and the ability to allow facilities to sign up multiple staff at once.

Pros
Ease of setting up multiple registrations and the inviting look of the software.

Cons
Not able to adjust payments when credit card is stopped

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for the review, Teresa! I'm pleased to say that we do offer registrants the ability to update their card on a payment plan in the event there's any failure to charge. To learn more, I recommend this article from our Help site: http://help.coursestorm.com/customer/portal/articles/2523256.

Hopefully, that helps, but if not, feel free to contact us at support@coursestorm.com, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Chandrika Francis

Very satisfied!

Reviewed 2019-04-30

So happy to have found course storm, especially paying by percentage vs a monthly fee since my income varies greatly depending on the season.

Pros
Great options in terms of payment - sliding scale, payment plan, free classes, discounts, customized forms and student questionnaires super helpful. Fairly intuitive. Great customer service for the many questions that inevitably arise.

Cons
I would like more options in the font/organization/look and feel of the website so that I could better match it to my home website. I also would like the option of weekly payment for students, vs every two weeks or all at once (though this is in the works!).

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for the review! We are so happy our solution works so well for your variable pricing.

We also appreciate your feedback on styling. We've added a request to our Ballot Box for additional styling options. We'll reach out directly to you and let you know if it moves from the Ballot Box to development.

Again, thank you for choosing CourseStorm!

Evan Valle

CourseStorm is the way to go!

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Very positive! The CourseStorm support team is very helpful and it's clear they are actively making improvements to make the system even stronger.

Pros
Super easy to use and build camps and classes in!

Cons

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for such a great review, Evan! We hope that our updates will continue to give you and your registrants better, and better experiences.

Helen Wagner

Easy Registration

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Great registration program for our local courses! It got the job done effectively and efficiently!

Pros
We used this for registration for local workshops and the process was very easy and quick to set up.

Cons
While it has some limitations, CourseStorm fit our needs and we were able to work around any minor issues.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you so much for the kind words about CourseStorm! We pride ourselves on having a small learning curve and a convenient process.
We also appreciate that you acknowledge the systems limitations. These can come with convenience, but we are always willing to help you find a solution!

Dani Ryan

Easy for our customers

Reviewed 2019-05-01

As we are just starting out with CourseStorm, time will tell when it comes to the overall benefit to our organization.

Pros
Course Storm gives us a simple way for our clients to register for classes, workshops, and trainings. Love that features are always being added to improve our impact.

Cons
The registration link is super long and does not fit well in advertisements, mostly bc of our name. Some features work less well for the type of work we do, but what we need is there.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for your feedback! As you noted, we are always working on enhancing and improving the system functionality while still keeping it impossibly simple.

And that's a great note about your long registration link. There is the option to adjust your main site URL, which can help shorten the links.

Krista Huyer

Useful!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-07-19

Pros
I appreciate that software like this exists while trying to organize a summer camp. I don't find there is a ton of info out on there on products specifically for organizations like this. I also liked the pay as you go feature. Everyone is super friendly with customer service and offering quick solutions.

Cons
I have very little con's about coursestorm as customer service is so great to work with. Of course there are a few hiccups but they worked to resolve any right away that I have nothing bad to say.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for your feedback! And thank you for taking the time to reach out when you do experience a hiccup. Our Customer Success team's entire goal is to help our customers have the most successful registration period possible.

Joanna Wolff

Just want we needed!

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Pros
It was so easy to set up- love when things are intuitive. Required very little explanation and it offered us just the solution we needed.

Cons
So far, so good! Since our background is in design, we would have liked to customize the fonts more but that's a minor issue.

Response from CourseStorm

Thank you for the review! We're so glad that this has given you the class registration solution you needed.

Again, thank you for choosing CourseStorm!