Easy LMS Logo

Easy LMS

Master your time to achieve training excellence.

Easy LMS Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.84/10

Reviews by rating

From there, setting up the courses and managing/tracking users was easy to do. We love that the software was so flexible for us to add into our infrastructure for an affordable price.
I'm grateful I haven't had to contact customer service for very much. The ease of use and results have been great.
I loved the ease of use, the options that the software has built in and the customer service and support are tops, they were always so kind and helpful.
We had 10 ipads in our booth, and had to close out and reopen the browser after every user to avoid having a problem. This was after several tech people worked on the issue.
Some time the appearance of the main window is confuse.
The only flaw is that the platform doesn't fully support scorm files yet.

Carl P.

Principal

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

So much more than most...

Transcript

Carl P.: Hi, I'm Carl, and I'm a project manager extraordinaire. My rating for Easy LMS would be a five...

Just What I Was Looking For

As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Pros

Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Cons

A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

RM

Rick M.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Feature Rich, Easy to Configure and Administer

Overall we are VERY satisfied with the product.

Pros

We bought the product to set up testing for some 2,500 users to certify them for obtaining a permit to operate a watercraft on our lake. Setting up the test, was easy and feature rich. Provides for giving the participant good Pre-Test instructions, collect agreement to Terms and Conditions. Our users, participants have given very favorable feedback for the quality and ease of use we've provided for the entire experience.

Cons

The only thing I can list for a least like is their standard reporting for test results. They have a page to list results in real time as people take the test but it does not let us choose with data is presented. This causes us to use their Export feature to download the data to see what we want, and create our own view to our custom fields and such things. While this works for us, letting us choose which data to list on their results page would be much better.

CM

Camille M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

You Get What You Pay For

Pros

It's cost effective and gets the job done.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to use and unable to do simple things like include tables in modules. If I want to put a table in a module, I have to make it on a separate platform like Microsoft Word or Google Docs, screenshot it, and then add it to the module. On top of that, the picture tends to upload in lower quality so the picture of the table shows up fairly blurry.

Marcus S.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Continuing Education Exams Review

It used to take me 1-2 hrs a day to deal with completed exams, and now it takes about 5 minutes of data transfer. Also the exam takers get instant feed back of answers to questions and results with a certificate, which is just great.

Pros

Easy LMS grades over 700 exams a month, and provides a proof of completion certificate, with no effort on my part. I also have a daily spreadsheet where I can easily see all results, with time stats and all exam data.

Cons

Not really a con, but the platform is complex and takes a bit to figure out how to use it. So like any platform once you know where to find things it runs smoothly.

Thanks for your review Marcus! We are doing our best to keep improving our product education (Help articles, tutorials, demos)... but you know we are always available through the chat :)

EH

Erin H.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy Assessment Administration

Easy LMS has had great customer service. They respond in a timely manner despite being many time zones away. They also answered all of my questions before we purchased and even extended the demonstration period so I could try some features out.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and allows us to administer assessments with confidence of test security. It's easy to modify test questions and evaluate item results.

Cons

The test passwords that are sent are very long and are not able to be copied and pasted. The font used makes lower case L and capital I look the same, but we've figured out that if you change the font it can be distinguished.

Hi Erin! Thanks for your comments! The access code is not meant to be copied/pasted, that's why we added a smart link to the invitation emails (so your participants only need to click on the link to access the tests and courses).

JC

Jessica C.

Great Functionality & Features

Overall I've got no complaints, it is a great program and their CSR reps are informative and helpful. Glad I found you guys!

Pros

I love the white labeling, the unlimited exams, separate from the course material. There are many things that I love about this program another is the auto certificate feature to provide my own certificate to students, and the functionality, login access options... and more

Cons

The price vs features. I do wish it had an option to add a special number to each certificate in the business plan, along with the ability to add an audio directly to slide content instead of going through other sources to do so. Also the business plan should offer the academy option for another $25 per month if we are long time users.

1,001-5,000 employees

An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees.

Pros

It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Cons

With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

Easy and Fun

Very Good. It made me a kindergarten student and it was nice to ease me from our toxic working environment.

Pros

What I like about this software is that it can be used in various aspects. It can be used for recreation and also in refresher courses. Using the software makes us employees engaged and knowledgeable. Big thumbs up for this software.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say on this software, its cool and I'm looking forward for an update and more challenging games and modes.

11-50 employees

Great platform to create quizz & tests

Pros

I really like the ease of use of Easy LMS for the set up of questions and the quick answers to our question from the support. I recommend this platform.

Cons

There is not enough personnalization possible in terms of layout (colours, call-to-action, typo,...)

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Easy to use online training and exam tool

We are organizing a contest with different courses and exams and we choose Easy-LMS because it is an easily usable, customizable, adaptable platform with a buit-in Analyizing tool. The system supports course creation and exam creation and we soon (hopefully) will able to integrate our MailChipm list with its Academy platform.

Pros

- Easy to use, effective and engaging tool - Fair price - Customizable

Cons

API Integration setting up is yet very difficult

CP

Carl P.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

So much more than most...

The challenge of lag time because of "temporal distance" (Time zones) is the only hiccup I've really had. When I need tech support, I generally have to wait 12 hours, as my work clock doesn't align with theirs.

Pros

There's not a need for a lot of outside intervention once you get your first few exams set up. It's a set-it-and-forget-it situation, particularly advantageous to those of us helping our students get through professional certification exams

Cons

The only significant missing feature is an easy sort on users by something besides their e-mail accounts. Other than that, it's about as full-featured as you could imagine, particularly for the price tag.

CH

Christe H.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Easy LMS is EASY!

Tracking orientation training and required annual training has been simplified.

Pros

This software is easy to navigate. It has simplified tracking completion of training and I believe it is easy to navigate for the learners, as well.

Cons

I would like one more feature but have to go to the next level of subscription which is cost prohibitive.

KK

Kim K.

Used other for 6-12 months

Took me awhile to find this product

Their customer service is great.

Pros

It is very easy to use and provides assessment capabilities I couldn't find elsewhere. I didn't think it would be so hard to find a tool that could not only score but score by category. Also, the flexibility in scoring is great.

Cons

I feel like it could be streamlined a bit. Adding questions is a bit cumbersome when you have to scroll to the bottom to save. Hardly a complaint really.

KB

Kobi B.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money.

Pros

Best customer service I ever encountered. Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go. Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute. Support multiple languages including Hebrew :) Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.

Cons

The exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern". There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.

KG

Kathleen G.

I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain.

Pros

The software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.

Cons

I wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.

GD

Geoff D.

A Great Product

I had looked at several options regarding online tests and had even considered hiring somebody to develop a program until I stumbled across QuizWorks as I searched the internet and I am very happy I did. The program is extremely user friendly and gives the user many different options that are very easy to use allowing the quizzes to be changed with different layouts and features. What is particularly...

AK

Alon K.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Fun way for test preperation

I used the Gamified Quiz module only. Questions were uploaded using the import option. I have about 760 multi selection questions uploaded to the site.

Pros

Gamified Quiz feature is a fun way to take an exam. The software gives plenty of options you can play with (from the ability to immediately mark the correct question after user selection up to change layout). it really gives a great learning experience to users who need to take exams. The option to use this software from both my iPad and laptop is great. Customer support is great. they actually called my cell several times to get feedback.

Cons

1. The export format is not similar to import format. if i need to manipulate my questionnaire, i have to export it, change it and use a different tool to change it to the format that import module accepts. why not using the same format of CSV for both import and export. 2. if you have to upload pictures, the software limits you to a specific size and aspect ratio. i had to manipulate different images to fit the requirements.

CC

Conner C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Inexpensive, but packs a punch!

We are able to create courses for our clients to learn, re-learn, keep up with changes in our software. We are also able to offer refresher courses to existing clients and give internal courses to make sure everyone's skills are kept up to date.

Pros

The price is fantastic, coming in well under what any other LMS we researched was priced at. It is very easy to use. Has its own course Editor which looks different from many others in the visual aspect. Looks very clean and is easy to use.

Cons

Could be a little more feature rich as far as integrating with our internal SSO. Doesn't have interactive course options, where you can host a live course.

HW

Huanita W.

Security and Investigations, 1,001-5,000 employees

Simple and fabulous

Fabulous tool, easy to use. Good selection of training tools and exam tools. Creating a course is easy, you can incorporate pictures, videos, and users receive a certificate at the end of an exam which is great.

Pros

simplicity and easy of usage, great features and value for money.

Cons

limited reporting possibility. would be great if you could provide in future the possibilty to create user histories and a platform to create our own "online training academy" where users can log in, choose from our various training topics and can view and dowload certificates from past courses.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

A quick, easy and cost effective way to deploy assessments and surveys!

Pros

I like that it allowed me to deploy different types of assessments to a large group via one link, I had no need for an additional LMS as quiz works came with its own. It is user friendly.

Cons

The are limitations to what it can do, but its a great starting point.

LS

Lauren S.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use

We used to mark assessments manually, however it is now done automatically by the software. It has saved us both time and money, as well as ensuring consistency in results scoring.

Pros

Easy to set up Easy to navigate User friendly (business and students) Quick for learners to start using

Cons

Can’t copy questions to quickly amend Pictures take a while to upload (although that could be my internet connection)

TD

Tasha D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

So far so good. Support took forever to get back to me but other than that its been good.

Pros

Easy to use and get started without speaking with sales rep first. I was in a rush to get a course put together and you self-service options saved me.

Cons

Some limited configuration options. Would like results sent to more than one place.

Erica F.

501-1,000 employees

We have been using this for employment training and it is working fabulous.

Not applicable!

Pros

What I love most about LMS is the ease of use! The way that you can customize the different screens for your program is amazing.

Cons

The certificate that is produced is lacking and is hard to navigate, due to this being used for employment training, I wish this aspect was better.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

The only LMS needed

Perfect for our needs, i hope they focus on bugs rather than new features in the short term

Pros

- Easy to use - Lots of useful features - Low prices

Cons

- Still buggy, especially if not used in English - The price plans are not immediatly clear at a first view

MP

Marie P.

Easy and Fun to use

Pros

Super easy to use and has a great interface. This is a software that also provided great statistics and feedback.

Cons

There are no complaints about this software. It was super functional and worked exactly for what I needed.