Easy LMS Logo

Easy LMS

Cloud-based learning management system solution

Easy LMS Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.82/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

From there, setting up the courses and managing/tracking users was easy to do. We love that the software was so flexible for us to add into our infrastructure for an affordable price.
I'm grateful I haven't had to contact customer service for very much. The ease of use and results have been great.
I loved the ease of use, the options that the software has built in and the customer service and support are tops, they were always so kind and helpful.
We had 10 ipads in our booth, and had to close out and reopen the browser after every user to avoid having a problem. This was after several tech people worked on the issue.
Some time the appearance of the main window is confuse.
The only flaw is that the platform doesn't fully support scorm files yet.

Carl P.

Principal

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

So much more than most...

Transcript

Carl P.: Hi, I'm Carl, and I'm a project manager extraordinaire. My rating for Easy LMS would be a five...

LT

Lucia T.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

easy to use and super performing!

Everyone in our organization is happy with Easy LMS!

Pros

I really like the fact that it is easy to use and the support is super helpful even for customized needs

Cons

The only flaw is that the platform doesn't fully support scorm files yet

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Greatly increased our ability to train employees

This software has increased my ability to get required training to all employees in a timely and efficient manner. I like the ability to create courses and tests that are industry and job specific . This software is easy to use and easily transmitted to any and all employees who need training.

Pros

I like the ease of putting together a course and attaching an exam. The ability of this program to be easily accessed on any device is a huge plus. Automatically grades and files tests so I can verify who has taken the course and which questions employees miss regularly to change emphasis of training.

Cons

Problems getting the software to track in local time zones. Cannot put courses in separate files for different subject categories. Must sort through one large list to find specific courses and tests. Does not put tested employees in order nor can I track the progress of individuals through the testing matrix at my paid level of software (business) I have a separate spread sheet outside of the program to track this.

Hi, thanks for your review! You actually can change the timezone of your software: https://help.easy-lms.com/en-us/article/how-can-i-set-my-timezone-1c1f8g2/?1596031931234 you can export the results to Excel to filter by employee email address. With a higher subscription level, you can have more options to analyze your results.

CM

Camille M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

You Get What You Pay For

Pros

It's cost effective and gets the job done.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to use and unable to do simple things like include tables in modules. If I want to put a table in a module, I have to make it on a separate platform like Microsoft Word or Google Docs, screenshot it, and then add it to the module. On top of that, the picture tends to upload in lower quality so the picture of the table shows up fairly blurry.

Marcus S.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Continuing Education Exams Review

It used to take me 1-2 hrs a day to deal with completed exams, and now it takes about 5 minutes of data transfer. Also the exam takers get instant feed back of answers to questions and results with a certificate, which is just great.

Pros

Easy LMS grades over 700 exams a month, and provides a proof of completion certificate, with no effort on my part. I also have a daily spreadsheet where I can easily see all results, with time stats and all exam data.

Cons

Not really a con, but the platform is complex and takes a bit to figure out how to use it. So like any platform once you know where to find things it runs smoothly.

Thanks for your review Marcus! We are doing our best to keep improving our product education (Help articles, tutorials, demos)... but you know we are always available through the chat :)

Just What I Was Looking For

As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Pros

Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Cons

A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

1,001-5,000 employees

An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees.

Pros

It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Cons

With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

Easy and Fun

Very Good. It made me a kindergarten student and it was nice to ease me from our toxic working environment.

Pros

What I like about this software is that it can be used in various aspects. It can be used for recreation and also in refresher courses. Using the software makes us employees engaged and knowledgeable. Big thumbs up for this software.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say on this software, its cool and I'm looking forward for an update and more challenging games and modes.

11-50 employees

Great platform to create quizz & tests

Pros

I really like the ease of use of Easy LMS for the set up of questions and the quick answers to our question from the support. I recommend this platform.

Cons

There is not enough personnalization possible in terms of layout (colours, call-to-action, typo,...)

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Easy to use online training and exam tool

We are organizing a contest with different courses and exams and we choose Easy-LMS because it is an easily usable, customizable, adaptable platform with a buit-in Analyizing tool. The system supports course creation and exam creation and we soon (hopefully) will able to integrate our MailChipm list with its Academy platform.

Pros

- Easy to use, effective and engaging tool - Fair price - Customizable

Cons

API Integration setting up is yet very difficult

DC

Desi C.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Great Testing Software

This software helped us with assessing our team members knowledge and identify areas where further development is required. It really is a fantastic tool.

Pros

It is user friendly, easy on the eyes and has multi-functionality. It has helped our department assess the knowledge of our reps, engage them in learning and often spurs a lot of conversation on the topics being tested. Setting up a test or quiz extremely easy and each test is fully customizable, from the content to the look of the platform.

Cons

The only thing I encountered is that the time zone cannot be altered to the time zone you are in. You have to use the UTC time zone and make adjustments according to the difference in time. Other than this I REALLY like this software!

JC

Jessica C.

Great Functionality & Features

Overall I've got no complaints, it is a great program and their CSR reps are informative and helpful. Glad I found you guys!

Pros

I love the white labeling, the unlimited exams, separate from the course material. There are many things that I love about this program another is the auto certificate feature to provide my own certificate to students, and the functionality, login access options... and more

Cons

The price vs features. I do wish it had an option to add a special number to each certificate in the business plan, along with the ability to add an audio directly to slide content instead of going through other sources to do so. Also the business plan should offer the academy option for another $25 per month if we are long time users.

CP

Carl P.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

So much more than most...

The challenge of lag time because of "temporal distance" (Time zones) is the only hiccup I've really had. When I need tech support, I generally have to wait 12 hours, as my work clock doesn't align with theirs.

Pros

There's not a need for a lot of outside intervention once you get your first few exams set up. It's a set-it-and-forget-it situation, particularly advantageous to those of us helping our students get through professional certification exams

Cons

The only significant missing feature is an easy sort on users by something besides their e-mail accounts. Other than that, it's about as full-featured as you could imagine, particularly for the price tag.

CH

Christe H.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Easy LMS is EASY!

Tracking orientation training and required annual training has been simplified.

Pros

This software is easy to navigate. It has simplified tracking completion of training and I believe it is easy to navigate for the learners, as well.

Cons

I would like one more feature but have to go to the next level of subscription which is cost prohibitive.

KK

Kim K.

Used other for 6-12 months

Took me awhile to find this product

Their customer service is great.

Pros

It is very easy to use and provides assessment capabilities I couldn't find elsewhere. I didn't think it would be so hard to find a tool that could not only score but score by category. Also, the flexibility in scoring is great.

Cons

I feel like it could be streamlined a bit. Adding questions is a bit cumbersome when you have to scroll to the bottom to save. Hardly a complaint really.

KB

Kobi B.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money.

Pros

Best customer service I ever encountered. Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go. Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute. Support multiple languages including Hebrew :) Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.

Cons

The exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern". There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.

AK

Alon K.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Fun way for test preperation

I used the Gamified Quiz module only. Questions were uploaded using the import option. I have about 760 multi selection questions uploaded to the site.

Pros

Gamified Quiz feature is a fun way to take an exam. The software gives plenty of options you can play with (from the ability to immediately mark the correct question after user selection up to change layout). it really gives a great learning experience to users who need to take exams. The option to use this software from both my iPad and laptop is great. Customer support is great. they actually called my cell several times to get feedback.

Cons

1. The export format is not similar to import format. if i need to manipulate my questionnaire, i have to export it, change it and use a different tool to change it to the format that import module accepts. why not using the same format of CSV for both import and export. 2. if you have to upload pictures, the software limits you to a specific size and aspect ratio. i had to manipulate different images to fit the requirements.

PJ

Pamela J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Love the Product

My only issue is sometimes when I need help, no one is around because of the country they are in and the time difference.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create courses for my company.

Cons

The software is great. I had no problems with the software. Oh, the one thing I did have issues with was the custom certificate. We just could not get the settings right for it. We just ended up creating our own. It would have been AWESOME for my team to be able to download their certificate as soon as they finished!

YL

Yves L.

Sports, self-employed

Nothing but the Best

I really know where to focus on the training of our students.

Pros

Simplicity Useful Really made for exam training I like it

Cons

The Academy part is not as I thought. So I use it with the Embed way

CH

Chamira H.

Security and Investigations, 501-1,000 employees

Easy LMS

Overall, it is amazing and I don't know how difficult things would be without it.

Pros

Its a really great tool for training purposes.

Cons

Nothing not to like. You create your own learning courses for your employees to access and complete.

TM

Tom M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A Reasonably Priced Interactive Marketing Tool

Overall I am very impressed with Quizworks. It is versatile and has delivered exactly what I needed to create an online interactive assessment for lead generation. Where they really blew my mind though was in the level of ongoing support they provided. Peter and the team are really amazing. Give it a try!

Pros

Versatile and it continues to evolve. The pricing is also very reasonable. Qualtrics wanted to charge me an arm and a leg to create the same thing.

Cons

I can't really say there is anything bad

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

A quick, easy and cost effective way to deploy assessments and surveys!

Pros

I like that it allowed me to deploy different types of assessments to a large group via one link, I had no need for an additional LMS as quiz works came with its own. It is user friendly.

Cons

The are limitations to what it can do, but its a great starting point.

PD

Patrick D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, self-employed

Stop Looking

We are using the exam feature for weekly tests and our folks really enjoy the ease of use.

Pros

We looked everywhere for the right product until we found this one. It was clear that this would meet our needs and allow us to create online forms, quizzes, and exams exactly the way we wanted.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but it's worth the effort.

Sebas V.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Best product for quizzes and assessments available

Very positive experience. Contacted the customer support a few times and have always been delighted with the time and effort they take to solve the issues.

Pros

It just works! It's easy to use, friendly UI but has a very robust system behind it. If embedded the quizzes load very fast!

Cons

I'm trying hard to find something negative..but can't really. Only thing that maybe could be improved is the various navigational menu's. They vary in style a bit and feel inconsistent..but it's not a big problem.

AM

Ayushi M.

A great software

Pros

It provides almost all the features that we require for out LMS. Certainly would recommend it to everyone.

Cons

The user interface is one part which i believe requires some improvement. It looks pretty old. A modern interface is welcomes.

KM

Kyle M.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Vitech Review

Love the support. Overall a good solution.

Pros

The ability to specifically assign classes and tests to specific groups.

Cons

Could be more intuitive in how it progresses through different steps.