Easy LMS Reviews

Easy LMS

Cloud-based learning management system solution

Easy LMS

Review Summary

Pros

The customer service is just fantastic. They are probably one of the few companies I have encountered whose support is very responsive and seems genuinely happy to help.

It has helped my company best organize the many training and learning opportunities we offer, which has allowed us to open ourselves to more opportunities to grow our internal education program.

Leslie B.

Easy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.).

Aly H.

Cons

We had 10 ipads in our booth, and had to close out and reopen the browser after every user to avoid having a problem. This was after several tech people worked on the issue.

Amanda C.

The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

Trevor W.

Kelsie S.

Quizzes, courses and much more easy!

With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Pros

It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Cons

I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

Greatly increased our ability to train employees

This software has increased my ability to get required training to all employees in a timely and efficient manner. I like the ability to create courses and tests that are industry and job specific . This software is easy to use and easily transmitted to any and all employees who need training.

Pros

I like the ease of putting together a course and attaching an exam. The ability of this program to be easily accessed on any device is a huge plus. Automatically grades and files tests so I can verify who has taken the course and which questions employees miss regularly to change emphasis of training.

Cons

Problems getting the software to track in local time zones. Cannot put courses in separate files for different subject categories. Must sort through one large list to find specific courses and tests. Does not put tested employees in order nor can I track the progress of individuals through the testing matrix at my paid level of software (business) I have a separate spread sheet outside of the program to track this.

Hi, thanks for your review! You actually can change the timezone of your software: https://help.easy-lms.com/en-us/article/how-can-i-set-my-timezone-1c1f8g2/?1596031931234 you can export the results to Excel to filter by employee email address. With a higher subscription level, you can have more options to analyze your results.

Excelente Herramienta

El uso de Easy LMS, ha permitido generar capacitaciones para los oficiales de nuestra federación, con un lugar donde podamos tener el material a disposición, manejar las cuentas de usuario, los accesos al materia, evaluaciones y obtener un reporte de los resultados para analizar El Progreso en la capacitación.

Pros

Esta herramienta es m uy versátil, permite gestionar cursos, y todo lo que conlleva con ellos, inscripciones, evaluaciones y certificaciones.

Cons

Hasta el momento no he comprobado algo que no me guste

The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz.

Pros

I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.

Cons

I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.

Great Functionality & Features

Overall I've got no complaints, it is a great program and their CSR reps are informative and helpful. Glad I found you guys!

Pros

I love the white labeling, the unlimited exams, separate from the course material. There are many things that I love about this program another is the auto certificate feature to provide my own certificate to students, and the functionality, login access options... and more

Cons

The price vs features. I do wish it had an option to add a special number to each certificate in the business plan, along with the ability to add an audio directly to slide content instead of going through other sources to do so. Also the business plan should offer the academy option for another $25 per month if we are long time users.

Love This Product!

Pros

We love this product. It is easy to use and has all of the features needed to create a complete training program. It was easy to quickly create a full employee training program that is used constantly for new employees and for ongoing training. The support team is very responsive when we have a question or concerns.

Cons

I do not believe there are any cons. There is only one additional feature I have asked them about and they are planning to add that feature. Therefore, I am very happy with EasyLMS and their team!

Took me awhile to find this product

Their customer service is great.

Pros

It is very easy to use and provides assessment capabilities I couldn't find elsewhere. I didn't think it would be so hard to find a tool that could not only score but score by category. Also, the flexibility in scoring is great.

Cons

I feel like it could be streamlined a bit. Adding questions is a bit cumbersome when you have to scroll to the bottom to save. Hardly a complaint really.

Excellent value for dollar

Pros

This is a simple software, making it very useful for basic projects which need a powerful media presentation and testing mechanism. There are some advanced features, but not a full suite. Yet if you are looking for something straightforward (like I am), this makes for an excellent option.

Cons

The interface could use some improvements in terms of being intuitive or making less clicks between screens when constructing a module. In the end, you can get where you are going. I have never had to repeat any work due to bugs in the software.

easy to use and super performing!

Everyone in our organization is happy with Easy LMS!

Pros

I really like the fact that it is easy to use and the support is super helpful even for customized needs

Cons

The only flaw is that the platform doesn't fully support scorm files yet

Facile da imparare Facile da usare Funziona con i clienti

La nostra agenzia formativa da molti anni lavora con strumenti e-learning in modalità sincrona. Nell'ultimo periodo abbiamo avuto molte richieste dai nostri clienti di offrire corsi in modalità asincrona e con easy lms siamo riusciti rapidamente a trasferire i nostri contenuti e a creare corsi che sono stati apprezzati dai clienti.

Pros

L'architettura chiara di gestione dei contenuti sia per chi, come me, struttura i corsi, sia per chi partecipa ai corsi.

Cons

La gestione dell'iscrizione su invito, potrebbe avere delle opzioni in più.

Hi Luigi, thanks for your review! Could you let us know what you would like to see improved in the management of the invitation emails? We will send that to our product team :)

Continuing Education Exams Review

It used to take me 1-2 hrs a day to deal with completed exams, and now it takes about 5 minutes of data transfer. Also the exam takers get instant feed back of answers to questions and results with a certificate, which is just great.

Pros

Easy LMS grades over 700 exams a month, and provides a proof of completion certificate, with no effort on my part. I also have a daily spreadsheet where I can easily see all results, with time stats and all exam data.

Cons

Not really a con, but the platform is complex and takes a bit to figure out how to use it. So like any platform once you know where to find things it runs smoothly.

Thanks for your review Marcus! We are doing our best to keep improving our product education (Help articles, tutorials, demos)... but you know we are always available through the chat :)

Easy Assessment Administration

Easy LMS has had great customer service. They respond in a timely manner despite being many time zones away. They also answered all of my questions before we purchased and even extended the demonstration period so I could try some features out.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and allows us to administer assessments with confidence of test security. It's easy to modify test questions and evaluate item results.

Cons

The test passwords that are sent are very long and are not able to be copied and pasted. The font used makes lower case L and capital I look the same, but we've figured out that if you change the font it can be distinguished.

Hi Erin! Thanks for your comments! The access code is not meant to be copied/pasted, that's why we added a smart link to the invitation emails (so your participants only need to click on the link to access the tests and courses).

Great outcome at plant open day`

After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer. I found the overall framework...

Cons

Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!

I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer...

Excellent training tool

I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Pros

Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Cons

I have no Cons of this website

Just What I Was Looking For

As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Pros

Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Cons

A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees.

Pros

It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Cons

With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

So Many Features!

We get amazing reporting and a great product for what we purchase! Use Easy LMS! You won't regret it!

Pros

I love the simplicity of the offerings of Easy LMS. We currently only use a fraction of the features offered and we are so pleased with the results! Look into Easy LMS, it'll be worth it!

Cons

Great value for money and very useful support

Pros

Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool. I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.

Cons

Some features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.

Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money.

Pros

Best customer service I ever encountered. Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go. Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute. Support multiple languages including Hebrew :) Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.

Cons

The exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern". There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.

Best online software learning site on the world wide web.

Pros

Easy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.) Publication of courses, exams, and emailing of certificates of completion are immediate. Guys, this site is really fun to use!

Cons

The Owls pictures makes the Easy LMS site appears more oriented for children than adult education. It would be very nice if we can combined the image and element on one slide, so the reader can read and see the subject issue on one place.

I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain.

Pros

The software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.

Cons

I wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.

Fun way for test preperation

I used the Gamified Quiz module only. Questions were uploaded using the import option. I have about 760 multi selection questions uploaded to the site.

Pros

Gamified Quiz feature is a fun way to take an exam. The software gives plenty of options you can play with (from the ability to immediately mark the correct question after user selection up to change layout). it really gives a great learning experience to users who need to take exams. The option to use this software from both my iPad and laptop is great. Customer support is great. they actually called my cell several times to get feedback.

Cons

1. The export format is not similar to import format. if i need to manipulate my questionnaire, i have to export it, change it and use a different tool to change it to the format that import module accepts. why not using the same format of CSV for both import and export. 2. if you have to upload pictures, the software limits you to a specific size and aspect ratio. i had to manipulate different images to fit the requirements.

Easy and Simple

I have so far had a good experience but sometimes I just want more control on my end of how many lines of texts go on the first slide, etc. Small changes that seem obvious to me are not automatically built out.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is that it is easy to use! I have used other LMS systems before and they were very technical and took me months and months to get started rather than a few short weeks to get up and running with Easy LMS.

Cons

My main issue is that I am on a completely different timezone than the company so it usually takes a full day or so for emails to be answered. The system is SO simple which is great, but sometimes I want to change formats or have a quick question that takes a while to get answered. Although, once I get a hold of support, everyone is very nice and eager to help.

You should use Easy LMS

My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.

Pros

The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.

Cons

I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.