Graphy Logo

eLearning platform for creating and selling online courses

Graphy Reviews

Suggested alternatives

talentlms
learnworlds
absorb-lms

The marketing tools like the affiliate and the credits reward system are super useful. The integration with tools like Zapier and Pabbly (soon) is a must, and I am happy we'll have both.
The overall experience has been great and have received a lot of good reviews from my customers.
Until now, i am very please, i have not yet published the courses, but setting up the website has been very easy and also all the tweaks and adjustments offered are great.
It is missing the student attendance feature for those courses that have LIVE classes.
Lack of customization even with additional payment.
I am not sure if their is anything I dislike about this software, for me looking at the customisation is a bit overwhelming however it depends which side your looking at it from.

RC

Randall C.

CEO

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Spayee - very impressive, especially for the price

Transcript

Randall: Hi, it's Randall, CEO. My review for Graphy is three stars. For more reviews, click below. So...

Lyle W.

CEO

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Spayee LMS review

Transcript

Lyle W.: Hey, guys. I'm Lyle, and I'm a director. Today, I'll be reviewing Graphy. I give it a four out...

Bernabé S.

E-Learning, self-employed

Amazing LMS platform for a good price

I was reluctant about it at first because they didn't support Spanish. Sadly, just that was the deal-breaker for me. Everything else looked promising. But I recently some comments that they just implemented it on beta. I have seen the Spanish version of the platform and is... ok... Good enough to allow my students to navigate, it still needs some improvement though.

Pros

- The aesthetic is modern and fresh. I really like how it looks not only from the admin point of view but also from the student's. - The marketing tools like the affiliate and the credits reward system are super useful. - The integration with tools like Zapier and Pabbly (soon) is a must, and I am happy we'll have both. - The capability of having live sessions on the platform itself. Why didn't anyone thought about this before? So convenient. - The website and landing page builder are surprisingly capable. - In Spanish (good enough to made me buy it, but it needs a lot of improvement) - Perfect in combination with Adilo unlimited - Quite good community build-in feature.

Cons

- Live sessions with an iFrame to implement services like OneStream Live - If I change the language for the students, it will also change the language on the dashboard. I'd like to be able to see the platform in English but allowing my students to see the platform in Spanish. - Various bugs in the website and landing page builder. - It would be nice to be able to link the "Terms and Conditions" and "Privacy Policy" links to those on my webpage. There might be a way to do it, but I don't really see how.

AA

Ahmad A.

The best LMS i tried ever! 10/10

I've been teaching and giving courses online since 2005 so 16 years now! I've tried everything starting from Google classroom to wordpress themes and plguins to vbulletin forums. Then after the LMS wave i tried Kajabi, LearnWorlds, Thinkifc, Podia, Gurucan, Invanto, and many more. In fact i made a list of like 100 LMS systems and tried them all in few months to see what works best. After staying few hours in Spayee i knew that this is the platform i was looking for! Great experience, recommended it to many of my friends and most of them are now happy customers. Keep the good work guys! We need you to continue and prosper!

Pros

Very easy to use, yet you can build powerful learning experience Lots and lots of features, can't even image i will use all of this! They know digital marketing and SEO very well They know what making a course takes and how to create and market successfull courses

Cons

Can't say these are cons, just features to be added. May be to add sub-chapters option so i can make a sub-chapter inside a chapter and add content to this sub-chapter to allow more hierarchy down the course structure. Otherwise, can't think of something else, they got it all and more! make an account and see for yourself!

SC

Sudhir C.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Competing with other big Provider

My overall experience with Spayee is good, and it helped in my course launch.

Pros

It is easy to use, and I was able to make a course without much knowledge of coding. The team of Spayee's really did a good job. I can create a course with my smartphone thanks to the mobile app and the features.

Cons

Please improve the web builder and language management system. Also, include some more payment providers.

AC

Ana C.

I have tried many LMS and this "unknown" LMS has surprised me

I had been looking for a Saas LMS for some time that would allow me to replace the system I currently have, which requires a lot of maintenance on my part. When I tried it, I realized that it is easy to use and it suited what I was looking for. From my point of view, it is a highly recommended LMS. I have tried many and this "unknown" LMS has surprised me. So much so that I'm going to use it for my academy.

Pros

- It's Saas. - Allows you to sell in different currencies, assigning the type of currency and tax by country. - Allows you to generate an invoice. - Accept SCORM, many of my courses are in SCORM so it was an important point. - Course packages are grouped together, which is important when selling training itineraries. - Unlimited students. I want to have free courses, and this gives me flexibility to do so. - Allows you to import questions in text format. - Allows simultaneous subscriptions. - Certificates allow you to have a verification code. - It allows to have communication (similar to a forum) both per course and one common to the entire academy. - It has a nice player. - You can hire an APP on Android and Apple and you can sell and see the courses in it.

Cons

I start from the premise that no software is perfect, and being a Saas I hope they will implement improvements. It would be great if they improved: - It is a creator of landing of the courses, that several dynamic models could be created and when changing a design they will all be changed. - It would be great to have more templates ready to use. - The Spanish translation exists but it needs to be improved. I see the language management system a bit rudimentary. - Email marketing must be done through a third-party application. - Subscriptions can only be done with Stripe, I wish they could also be done using Paypal.

Great LMS with Promising Features

Pros

- Well thought out structure of admin backend and students backed& front end. - They have taken care of nitty gritties in the platform. Looks like someone in the product team has been an online teacher him/her self. - Integrated payment gateways, Quizzes, Assignments, Drip feature. Very few of LMSes allow import questions in Quizzes. - Dynamic watermarking on video player. Students will be scared to screen-record your video. * And last but not the least unlimited students and courses. They aren't putting any artificial limits for the number of students. I can now have my free and paid courses as many as I wish, without worrying about limits.

Cons

- Ability to secure your Amazon S3 videos. Currently you can play S3 videos but they are publicly exposed on the source of web page means your S3 video can be shared with anyone. Spayee should implement pre-signed-URL features for Amazon S3 hosted videos/media so that it will be secured from sharing. If you have a good integration with S3, it will save tons of money for your students. They need not...

TH

Tracie H.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

NOT JUST ANOTHER LMS SYSTEM. ..

I could not have asked for friendlier people. You will NOT be disappointed.

Pros

This was my first thought prior to purchasing. I was like… “here we go again”. I do not want to waste my time setting up a new platform just to delete and go back to what I was using before. I am so excited that I said YES!!! to this AMAZING platform. I have tried about a dozen LMS systems and Spayee is in a league of its own. There is NOT another company that even comes close. This platform is so...

Cons

I wish that more admin accounts came with the platform. But, this is being worked on.

Very Well Planned LMS Tool

Spayee is saving me tons of hassle of managing different plugins, themes, codes of a WordPress-based LMS site. There is the hassle of monitoring hosting, server, fixing technical errors, etc. It's also saving me the cost of hosting and allowed me to work without hiring an additional assistant for managing the website.

Pros

The admin dashboard and the site are fast. But what I loved most was that the software is already packed with almost 95% of the required features of a perfect LMS platform. All of these features would take tons of money or time to implement in a WordPress-based LMS site.

Cons

The UI can be improved definitely. Also, some small features are lacking which I have already requested to get fixed. The support is friendly and supportive.

LL

Lauren L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Best LMS for my online fitness business

I have been working to get my site running on wordpress. then moved to hunting for saas LMS system. I have explored most of the major brands, and must say spayee is everything i was looking for and more. Many more details and options than i even new i needed/wanted. wont look back. purchased and in process of setting up my site. so happy with the system

Pros

Complete LMS. Has everything you need to start your site fast and easy. course building video uploads filterable content student forums affiliate program beautiful user interface. backend is very easy to use simple to delete payment plans, courses etc full whitelabel IOS + Android gif upload for thumnails affiliate program multicurrency multi language easy sustom page builder blog integrated in site

Cons

limite color schemes would like video upload in forum more robust community

MP

Maddy P.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Amazing LMS on a Budget

My overall experience with Spayee has been a very positive one because their support team is excellent. They are always available to answer any questions you might have and listen to your needs and expectations. The Spayee platform is a very complete LMS with lots of features for its users. The courses you create are really slick and professional. It has been a very positive experience.

Pros

I like Spayee because it is really easy to use and offers a wide selection of features that I have never seen in other LMSs at the price they are offering. It is very easy to add your course content and you can add quizzes, polls, assessments and track and manage your students along with all the other features.

Cons

The only area I see it needs quick improvement is that Spayee needs to comply with the GDPR and make adjustments to their product so it is GDPR compliant. This new law is a serious issue for businesses in the UK and EU.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Great value and highly customisable LMS

Really great and flexible solution to build and sell courses to my customer base.

Pros

The breadth of content types that can be added as course content is fantastic - text, pdfs, videos etc etc and even SCORM files.

Cons

The learner-facing course pages could be modernised - they are a bit dated compared to some competitor solutions. You can customise to a certain degree via custom CSS but this is time consuming and requires a level of coding knowledge.

LW

Lynyetta W.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

FINALLY!!! An LMS that does it all except break the bank

Overall, I'm really excited about Spayee. Finally, an LMS that doesn't break the bank and offers critical feature and more.

Pros

I've tried all the big names in LMS software and they were either REALLY expensive, dated in terms of the UI, complicated, or lacking in features. Spayee ticks all my boxes! Course platform, sales platform, website builder, mobile app, chat function... this thing is POWERFUL and doesn't break the bank. Many LMS platforms skimp on the forum function, but not Spayee. It operates like a real forum with posts, images, like buttons etc. So not only is it a chat, but it's also a community builder... no more FB groups!

Cons

The website set-up function was a bit confusing. I expected it to be more intuitive like Elementor on Wordpress. I'm confident that if I keep playing with it, it'll become obvious. It would be better if all the course module assets appeared on one page. At this point, they appear in a drop-down menu on the side. So instead of one page with a video, downloadable pdf, and text, you have to create separate pages containing each of these assets and learners have to click the menu to access each one. This adds in an unnecessary step that could be made so much easier if learners could just scroll down one page to access all the assets for that particular module/lesson

RC

Randall C.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Spayee - very impressive, especially for the price

Pros

The integrated marketing and flexibility to change 'selling' models (pricing, bundling, etc) was very helpful. While I haven't yet verified SCORM compliance, the fact that it is an advertised feature is very important.

Cons

The unfortunate name of the product does not transfer to North America. (A "Spayee" is a female animal that has been sterilized.) Beyond this, the individual course UX customization is very limited, as of the date of this feedback. The fact that this product is relatively new on the market represents a risk.

KL

Keat Leong G.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Easy to setup and sell your online course in no time!

Easy to use, most of the essential features are already built.

Pros

I like Spayee comes with out-of-the-box affiliate system allowing you to offer the affiliate marketing program. Spayee also allow you to whitelabel your membership site.

Cons

If you are having more than yourself as the instructor to sell courses on your membership site, there is no settings of profit sharing for other instructors. So you have to do it manually off-line. If you selling just your own online course, then this is awesome.

RM

Ranvir M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Strong all round course platform

This is one of the best all-in-one LMS solutions that I have ever seen. Everything is working fine. Course creation is very easy. - I just started migrating my courses from another platform to Spayee. We are creating courses & adding content to it. Features are competitive - I have used various LMS over years. Custom solution. Wordpress. Newzenler etc. I found Spayee has great features that I need TODAY & then some. Support - Had to contact support & got immediate answer on chat. That's assuring. Payment Integrations - The process is pretty easy to connect with payment processor Affiliate program Content Security

Pros

- Highly customisable platform - Forums/comments/interaction between students and instructors - Very easy and fast to build your courses - Website builder and landing pages for each course/package you make - Already feels like a solid platform - Ability to translate the parts/buttons of the platform that your students see (most of them, at least) - You can have your entire platform as an app on the ios/google app stores for cheap

Cons

- It is missing the student attendance feature for those courses that have LIVE classes - Landing page builder is not user-friendly at all and is not like any of the drag and drops

Abdul H.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

One Stop Solution for Online Course Creator

Pros

I am an online course creator since 2018, tried different tools such as wordpress LMS, Clickfunnels, builderall Elearning, Fresh LMS, Thinkific and Teachable. Each tool has their own benefits and cons. But common problem i faced was Indian payment gateway, affiliates and pirates protection. Recently found spayee, one stop solution to create more income and impact in online coaching industry. Happy...

Cons

I request Spayee Team below features as well in future updates, 1. Multi Level Affiliate " 2. Whatsapp integration. 3. Gamification 4. More Email Marketing integration However its not a big problem as we do have zapier integration. i am proud to be the Spayee user and recommend my students the same. Thanks Spayee Team.

SS

Shubham S.

Recommended!

Pros

Been using Spayee for a while now and can definitely recommend them as a solid alternative to the currently available option. Why did I recommend them? - Great support for all queries - Packed with all requirements as an instructor (Courses, Quizzes, Video Watermark, PDF Watermark, Live Lectures) - Affordable - Branded android app available Space for improvement, 1. User Interface definitely need some improvements. 2. Integrated funnel for marketing will improve things as a complete platform. 3. Android App need several improvements Definitely recommended!

Cons

User Interface! (Definitely need improvement with designing)

AB

AURELIEN B.

Internet, self-employed

Good LMS : high value for the price

Pros

I have been researching different Learning Management Systems for a while now and this one has been my favorite. It is easy to use and it is very customizable. Spayee offers unlimited users and a mobile application to reach your clients wherever they are.

Cons

The UI and the french translation could be improved, but they are currently working on it.

Puneet T.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Finally, we have alternative of Thinkific & Teachable

Pros

 Supports Local (Country specific) Payment Gateways (Perfect for the Indian market)  Affiliate Centre  Third-party integrations  Pixel Tracking  Ability to create course packages (Bundles)  Assignments, Question banks & Quizzes  Live classes (with third party integration)  Course Discussion  Public Forum  Blogs  Analytics  Page Builder  Ratings & Reviews  Great Customer support

Cons

 UI need to upgrade - it doesn’t have premium look and feel  Lots of Graphical enhancement needed  Not many choices for website themes (But it has a page builder)

Jason B.

Design, self-employed

Low Cost, High Quality, Best Product For Courses

I have tried and tested several LMS solutions and hosted platforms. Unfortunately I usually find the plugin LMS don't live up to their promises and the hosted solutions want me to sell my two first born to afford the fees... I am delighted to say that's not the case with Spayee. In fact they have turned the tables. Spayee offers one low fee for life access AND with all the features you expect from hosted and third party provider without the enormous fees. Courses are easy to upload. The PDF uploads instantly turn into slides resembling powerpoint. Very cleverly done as my themed a4 pdf suddenly was a landscaped power point with pagebreaks created and images replaced to suit. Dont tell anyone that this computer made my designer slides look better than they ever were.

Pros

Range of features makes this truly an all in one platform, plus affiliate and reward portal

Cons

Only 2 theme ls which are out dated. But page builder means you can design your own.

Sundar Rama Raju S.

A Very Good and Cheap Alternative For Teachable & Thinkific

I could create and publish my first course within 2 hours of first time logging into the system. This LMS has so many options and yet very easy to use. Even though you are inexperienced, you almost do not need any help to use all the features of this software.

Pros

This is a very mature product. The things I like the most are: - Creating a course is very very easy. - Every course comes with a landing page which itself is very customisable. - Setting up your own custom domain is very easy. - Inbult Zoom is a very good option especially if you want to teach live. - The Quiz and SCORM option to embed in every lesson is very very good. Especially, the Latex feature that can be used in a quiz to input Math Equations is the best feature I like so far.

Cons

The things that can be improved (not a huge deal but still...) - The custom domain option while good, the course still looks like www.yourdomain.com/store/s/Course-Name. Some more customisation would be great. - The white-label mobile app becomes a little bit pricey. (though not as pricey as normal)

YS

Yash S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Powerful LMS with amazing support!

Pros

The best thing about Spayee is the flexibility it gives to course creators like us. Almost everything is customisable in the backend from your custom domain, to logo to all the text inside the user interface. Also the platform is very neat and easy to navigate for the students. Students can easily ask their doubts, have a group discussions inside the platform itself. And the push notifications are really helpful in giving important announcements and for promotions.

Cons

Only one con I found is that the backend for admin is a bit complex and overwhelming at first. Thanks to its hundreds of features and customisations. Well, that is not really a con because it gives the admins more power to change things. And as they say, with great power comes great responsibility :) So just use the admin panel responsibly and their support team is super quick to answer your queries incase you are stuck somewhere

vg

venu gopal s.

A credible alternative to most Course Platforms

Spayee is really the most money-for-value deal among the Course Platforms available.. It is a mature and highly used platform on par with established LMS platforms. Also various payment options (local and International) and different pricing options for different countries is great. The ability to upload SCORM courses is no less valuable at this mind-blowing price. Kudos to SPAYEE TEAM! Keep improving and keep growing.

Pros

> Affiliate Marketing and Customizable Landing Page builder. >Also various payment options (local and International). >Different pricing options for different countries is great. >The ability to upload SCORM courses is no less valuable at this mind-blowing price. >Add-on white label app option. >BUNDLING of courses and course promotion features

Cons

Learner Interface can be better and very much improved

Feras N.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Spayee is a great mobile ready LMS

Pros

Spayee is great because it gives us the opportunity to have our own mobile ready lms with access to white labeled IOS and Android apps. It is SCORM ready, so we could use all of our legacy scorm learning solutions .

Cons

I don’t see many cons to be honest, I think that Spayee is still in its infancy and will have a really brigh5 future ahead of it…

CD

Conor D.

A Great All in One LMS

Very positive. A few more additions would make it unstoppable.

Pros

The all-in-one aspect. Also the fact that there are loads of features, including a way to add latex easily.

Cons

The templates could be more modern. I mainly use the LMS part of Spayee but Integrate it with my own cart system and website builder

MN

Mary N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Course platform in minutes

Pros

Love how I could easily launch my course without any coding! Just uploaded my materials and I'm ready to give access to my students ASAP! Also, did I mention they offered UNLIMITED STUDENTS? Wow!

Cons

No recurring paypal payment method which is important to me, but I hope it will be developed soon!