Writesonic Reviews - Page 6

PT

Pragya T.

E-Learning, self-employed

Experience with WriteSonic

Pros

This software is really helpful in generating long form articles and paragraphs. And most importantly it generates authentic paragraphs and articles and sometimes the dates and percentages are also correct.

Cons

I have used Writesonic since long. But this time I was really upset with the Packages and word limits provided by the team. They are really unjustified as per the plans. Either I copy any text or not, words goes down at a very high speed and not only this many paragraphs generated by Writesonic repeats the words/sentences in the whole paragraph because of this error also words deduct at a great rate. Credit System was way better than this plan.

Talha R.

Design, 11-50 employees

Must have tool for creative agencies

Amazing experience so far

Pros

Writesonic is a gamechanger for my agency. With a click of a button, I can generate a complete landing page. I get 3 variations of content so that I can choose the one I like the best. Additionally, The content rewrite feature is top of the line

Cons

Writesonic has this concept of Cerdits. Whenever I want to use a feature, it uses credits. So I am scared to try something out multiple times to get perfect results, because I will run out of credits. The high end pricing tiers provide unlimited credits, but they are expensive for a SMB

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

capacidad de generar contenido

La herramienta ofrece diferentes tipos de contenido, desde títulos y descripciones hasta artículos completos y correos electrónicos de ventas. Además, también permite personalizar los ajustes para adaptarse a la intención del usuario, lo que significa que puede crear contenido para diferentes plataformas y propósitos.

Pros

es su capacidad para generar contenido de alta calidad en poco tiempo. La herramienta utiliza inteligencia artificial para sugerir ideas y escribir textos de manera rápida y eficiente. Esto es especialmente útil para aquellos que necesitan producir contenido con frecuencia, como bloggers, escritores de marketing y profesionales de negocios.

Cons

su capacidad para resumir textos largos y complejos. Esto puede ahorrar mucho tiempo y esfuerzo para aquellos que necesitan extraer la información clave de textos extensos, como informes y documentos.

MN

Muhammad N.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Review for writersonic

It was wonderful experience with writersonic. Thank you writersonic

Pros

I don't have words to explain my feeling when I started using this software. The article which was taking almost 2 to 3 days to write for me, It just took 1 minute to write, even there was no grammar mistake and with convincing quality. in short, I will say it is an amazing software to use. I will recommend to everyone who is looking for an AI writing tool, to look no further because write sonic is here. It is amzing.

Cons

you will not believe in me but there was nothing in writersonic to dislike. It is just amazing to use.

JQ

Jose Q.

Computer Networking, self-employed

Unico en su clase

Muy buena estoy muy contento de usar la aplicscion

Pros

Que genera parrafos con sentido y de forma autonoma,sin necesidad de asistencia personal

Cons

El costo elevado por generar parrafos y que no se puede gurdar parrafos anteriores

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

We're thrilled to hear that you find the autonomous paragraph generation meaningful and helpful. Regarding your concerns about the cost and saving functionality, we appreciate your feedback and will consider these points for future updates. Thank you for choosing Writesonic and sharing your experience!

Internet, self-employed

The best writing tools for AI Article Writer 2.0 with advanced artificial intelligence

First I got the best solution to write very fast using AI Article Writer feature, Furthermore, in the creation of article content, it is very easy to use step by step. The benefits that I get are very diverse, starting from the ideas that pop up to create a work after using one of the features in Writersonic and for me ordinary people are also very quick to understand the features in Writersonic, I recommend it for you guys. internet business people to use Writesonic, Thank you..

Pros

I like the results of Article Writer 2.0, the results make me satisfied because after I check plagiarism on one of the plagiarism checking sites the results are strong such as writing yourself intelligence made by Writesonic is highly recommended for bloggers and internet business people to immediately use this Writesonic as your work tool, thank you Writesonic

Cons

I don't think personally there's anything that makes me dislike the features in Writersonic because one of the featured features I use, AI Article Writer 2.0, is so satisfying to support my work as a content creator who has to write content every day.

TD

Tulleh D.

Restaurants, 1-10 employees

Espetacular

O mundo se abre com uma ferramenta dessa natureza e com tamanha facilidade de uso e agilidade na geração daquilo que ela se compromete, tanto que geração de mídias e conteúdos aumenta cada vez mais, uma vez que a barreira da copy é um grande empecilho para novas jornadas e também de nada adianta uma imagem linda sem uma execelente copy

Pros

A praticidade e agilidade na geração de copy é incrível, além do poder de geração de copy a ferramenta abre possibilidades que até então eram restritas e ate mesmo escassas para pessoas com dificuldade de efetuar a venda através de palavras escritas, pois vender falando é tranquilo, mas conquistar e converter através da escrita é um desafio e tanto

Cons

Difícil responder essa perguntar, pois conforme o mencionado acima, a ferramenta é incrível, ágil e muito intuitiva, claro que ter a mesma no idioma em Português Brasileiro tornaria ainda melhor, pois não teríamos que utilizar plataforma de terceiros para tal

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

MN

Mats N.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Good server with tactics for social meida

Overall Experience: Writesonic stands out as an efficient and effective tool for content creation. Its intuitive interface, AI-powered templates, and streamlined process have significantly boosted productivity. The platform's potential for diverse content generation is a definite plus, making it a valuable asset for content creators.

Pros

Writesonic excels in providing a user-friendly interface, making content generation seamless. The AI-powered templates are versatile, assisting in crafting engaging and diverse written content efficiently. Its creative suggestions streamline the writing process and inspire content ideas.

Cons

While Writesonic offers impressive templates, some users may desire additional customization options for a more tailored writing experience. Greater flexibility in modifying templates could further enhance the platform's utility.

Nayeem M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Perfect tool for blog post writing and article writing

Pros

I am using Write Sonic for almost a month now. It is one of the best AI writing tool that I have used till date. Earlier I used Jarvis AI tool for content writing, but believe me, Writesonic is much much better than that. You get readable and 100% unique content with just a few clicks. A perfect tool for blog post writing and article writing.

Cons

The service provided by Writesonic is impressive for sure. But it would have been much better if there is an an option to add keywords as well.

CP

Christopher P.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Transform Your Writing with AI: A Review of Writesonic

Pros

Firstly, the platform is incredibly user-friendly, with an intuitive interface that makes it easy to navigate and find the tools you need. The writing assistant feature, in particular, is very impressive, offering suggestions and insights that can help you improve your writing and make it more engaging.Another standout feature of Writesonic is its ability to generate unique content on a wide range of topics. Whether you need blog posts, product descriptions, or social media content, the platform has you covered. The AI-generated content is not only high-quality but also highly customizable, allowing you to tweak and edit the output to suit your needs.

Cons

I have not seen any yet but if I had to think of something then the chrome plugin could be better

KL

Kristen L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Using Writesonic

I have only been using this product for a couple of days. I think it fantastic and a great time saver/ You add some paragraphs of text, pick the tone you need, after which it generates sentences so one can sound naturall to every person studying them. Writesonic is to be had for each iOS and Android, so that you can use your social media posts with a few snazzy copywriting while not having to spend...

Pros

I found the product really easy to use. I was guided through it thorough you tube but had no problem following. I really like the way you can achieve results really quickly

Cons

I cannot say anything negative about write sonic. I have only been using it for a couple of weeks but definitely cannot say anything negative about it

cs

chrsthofer s.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

app beneficiosa para el trabajo del dia .

aporta unos buenos diseños de escritura a institutos , colegios y unversidades con enseñanzas relevantes desde el inicio.

Pros

beneficia el tiempo en loque necestas para un trabajo o informe al moento de realizarlo con eficazia.

Cons

es un poco comprenderlo al principio pero despues ayuda en optimas condiciones.

Phumlani N.

Broadcast Media, self-employed

Best AI to use

Writesonic is a text generation tool that has been appreciated by many users for its ability to assist with content creation. It provides a range of helpful features such as generating blog post outlines, creating ad copy, generating product descriptions, and more. It aims to save time and support users in generating high-quality written content. It's important to note that while Writesonic can be a useful tool, it's still important to review and edit the generated content to ensure accuracy and meet specific requirements.

Pros

its ability to generate creative and engaging written content, provide writing suggestions, and save time in content creation.

Cons

occasional inaccuracies in generated content, limitations in customization options, and the need for careful proofreading and editing. It's important to review and verify the generated content before using it in professional or important contexts.

Ouattara B.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

A content creation assistant

Writesonic offers a lot of services. I like his tools to generate ideas for publications on social networks. Filling in a few boxes gives me enough ideas to maintain my pages on social networks. But be careful not to copy and paste. You have to use it as a source of ideas

Pros

As a part-time content writer, Writesonic is quite useful to me. Those who don't have time to spend long hours thinking about what to publish will certainly find Writesonic useful. With just a few clicks, it provides you with a wide range of ideas and even texts to publish. I don't mind saying that, I use it often; it's just that you have to know how to use it. Writesonic offers a lot of services, from marketing ideas on social networks to writing and publishing. The content is generated very quickly and is of fair quality

Cons

Sometimes the content generated is content that already exists on the web or has been reformulated

TM

Todd M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Writesonic -- Constant Network Errors

Decent / Poor I have paid for the top platform subscription but receive very poor customer service

Pros

The competence and thorough nature of the information that the platform provides

Cons

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Constant break downs with the platform and 'network'

JD

Juan D.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Using Writesonic in the Education field

Overall Writesonic has helped my business as well as my personal life by not spending as much time crafting emails and content off the top of my head Im able to focus more on the lessons and products that Im attempting to create.

Pros

I've been using Writesonic for the past couple of months not only to help with crafting emails that are sent out to potential customers but also to craft school-wide emails that are sent out to my staff. Writesonic has allowed me to compose emails, create blog posts, and much more faster than usually doing it myself. The process is simple and easy to understand with its flow-like interface that walks you step by step when using the product for the first time.

Cons

One of the significant features that I would say is missing would be editing the content it produces. It is excellent for creating the content, but it's sometimes difficult to follow, or it might have some grammatical errors.

AS

Amalie S.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Fight Blank Page Block With Write Sonic

It’s been great. It is definitely my go to tool for generating copy.

Pros

The software is so easy to use and has a variety of options as far as the type of content it can produce from Facebook ads to Landing Pages. It can create Headlines for blogs, YouTube videos, and subject lines for emails. I really like the blog to social media post feature where you out the link to your blog and it will produce social media posts. Not all the items produced are 100% complete but they get me to where I can complete them in a fraction of the time it would have taken me if I started from a blank page.

Cons

Honestly I don’t have any cons other than there are other programs out there that are less expensive.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Beat the price hikes. Save money.

Simple and straightforward. There is a very little learning curve to use it and get value out of it. All you have to do is choose the type of copy you want, give the platform some orientations, then click generate. When you request a Facebook advertisement, for example, you'll receive the copy already designed as a Facebook advertisement. Although it may seem small, it has a profound effect on me emotionally. Moreover, when you specify a topic, it produces a well-written piece of content without any hassle.

Pros

As a copywriter, I write about a wide range of topics and copy outcomes. Also, I'm always looking for tools that will simplify my agency's operations. A good example is Writesonic, an artificial intelligence tool for copywriting. There are some I've tried. To date, Writesonic has been able to get me the best copy. Using Writesonic, I obtained a copy I can test without tweaking. I was blown away by some of the copywriting.

Cons

As a result of the credit system, we must use several credits to obtain the desired content. We waste more credits without getting relevant data.

SM

Shoukhin M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Reduced my content writing work pressure by using this

I am very happy with my use of Writesonic so far. I have been able to spend less time on the job and get it done quickly without any problems.

Pros

This AI writing assistant has been a huge time-saver and it makes my life easier. It is the fastest and most efficient software I've used to date. It has an ability to understand the structure of language and create original, creative content in no time which is what makes it so useful. If you need content produced for blogs, social media, articles or emails, Writesonic can help. They have templates for many different formats that are easy to edit and can produce quality texts quickly.

Cons

Some output can be repetitive and I need to find those output and delete them from the content area. So writesonic needs to improve on this sector for improving content output quality.

JL

Jennifer L.

Information Services, self-employed

Write Better with Writesonic

Overall my experience with Writesonic has been positive. I tried it several months ago but didn't like the writing that it gave. Last week I came back to it and have been pleasantly surprised to see additions to the features. The quality of the writing that it has produced has also increased.

Pros

Writesonic's features are easy to use. The task cards for each feature are clear and concise. The AI Article Writer 2 is my favorite. Everything that you need to write an article is right there together in one place.

Cons

The amount of credits that are needed to use each feature is not displayed on the task card. You have to click the card and then you see how many credits it takes to use the feature.

NA

Natalie A.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Recently tried writesonic

Pros

I recently tried Write Sonic, and it's a standout in the world of AI-generated content. What sets it apart is its ability to capture tone naturally, avoiding the typical robotic feel of AI writing. The product review feature is a game-changer, crafting reviews with a personalized touch. The keyword feature is another highlight. Write Sonic not only suggests keywords but also shows how they would perform. This insight is invaluable for understanding the potential impact of chosen keywords. As someone who values efficiency, I appreciate how Write Sonic streamlines content creation. It's a versatile tool for writers, marketers, and content creators alike.

Cons

Lots of things in Beta. Sometimes hard to tell where on the site i need to go to navigate certain things.

We're thrilled to hear that Writesonic stands out to you in the AI content creation space and that you've found our tone capture and keyword features beneficial! We're aware of the challenges posed by having features in beta, and we're working to improve navigation on our site to enhance user experience. Thank you for your valuable feedback—it's essential for our progress and user satisfaction!

Salem I.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

The Amazing Writesonic

Overall, my experience with the software has been super smooth. I jump on the software, and within a few minutes, I am done with my work—what a time-saving machine.

Pros

The software is straightforward to use. I like the way the dev team built the user interface. The categories are easy to locate, and selecting the best for my writing type is just one or two clicks. But it is how quick and accurate the content is generated that baffles me the most. I so much love that I no longer spend several hours cracking my head on what to put down or where to begin when creating my content. Writesonic is an excellent time-saver.

Cons

Sometimes the grammatical construction of the content generated by the software needs lots of corrections, so I have to re-work the content regarding the grammar. Also, I have always to insert all keywords into the generated content manually. I wish there is a way to list out the keywords, and then the software uses it to generate the content. That will really make it super cool.

GS

Gianluca S.

Research, 201-500 employees

Brillian AI tool

I am fine and amazed with such powerfull tool than is set to be a game-changer in many fields

Pros

WriteSonic can save a lot of time by automating the writing process. It can quickly generate text, suggest phrasing, and rephrase content. It increases productivity since writers can produce more content in less time, which can increase productivity and output. It provides inspiration as it can suggest topics and ideas for writing, which can be helpful when a writer is feeling uninspired or stuck. It improves writing skills by analyzing and generating text that can help writers identify and learn from their writing weaknesses.

Cons

One may argue about the limited creativity since it may lack the creativity and nuance of human writing. It may struggle to produce unique or nuanced content. Sometimes it has limited understanding limited understanding of context, tone, and intent since it is based on AI not on behavioural aspects. It may produce text that is technically correct but not appropriate for the situation. It also set a dependence path since if a writer becomes too reliant on AI writing tools, they may struggle to write without them. This could limit their ability to develop their own writing skills. With regards to costs, WriteSonic can be expensive to use, which may be a barrier for some writers.

Syed M.

Construction, 11-50 employees

One stop shop for all your creative content generation

As a new content creator its hard to quickly adapt the tips and trick for your content to stand out and use keywording and other SEO related tricks, with Writesonic's advanced AI system it made me from zero to hero in a matter of seconds and I just loved it and now I feel I can do better and better.

Pros

The most helpful thing was the that it helped me change the topic headline into something more search friendly and likeable, then it helped me with a sub heading break down which was even more impressive as this stuff takes time to do but Writesonic made it as simple as possible.

Cons

The daily limit to your creativity is the only thing i liked the least about the software.

luz mary R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

the platform that has pushed me to write 10 times faster

One of the things I appreciate most is the variety of tools and features it offers. From generating ideas for titles and introductions, to SEO optimization and customizable writing tone, these additional features have made my writing process much easier and more efficient.

Pros

What I liked the most is its ability to generate quality content quickly and efficiently. The artificial intelligence behind the platform is truly impressive, as it is able to analyze and understand the context of a question or request and provide relevant and consistent answers.In addition, it has a wide variety of tools and features that make the writing process much easier and more practical. I was able to generate ideas for titles, introductions, and conclusions, get keyword recommendations to improve SEO, and even customize the tone and style of my writing.

Cons

Although it offers a wide range of templates and tools, there may be times when you want even more customization options. While the platform allows you to adjust the tone and style of the text, adding more variables and customizable options could expand the creative possibilities even further.