Eleven Logo

Eleven

Cloud accounting software tailored for accounting firms

Eleven Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.48/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

It is a great and highly recommendable software for accounting needs. It has a simple and user-friendly interface which makes it super easy to use and manage.
To be genuine, i can't remember anything that disappointed me while using Eleven.
I lack some integrations, but the team claims to work on them in future.
Eleven is a must have software for accounting needs. Since i started using it i have never recorded any challenges.

Sthefany B.

Investment Banking, 51-200 employees

Powerful financial automation tool

It is an efficient and agile tool that helps improve planning and financial results. Its set of tools has allowed us to create the strategies that best suit our financial goals.

Pros

Among the most valuable features is its ease of use, the interface that is very user friendly and has a smooth learning curve. It allows data to be automatically consolidated and aggregated based on our requirements for use in advanced management reporting. It is very agile in complex budget processes.

Cons

Eleven has turned out to be a very complete platform, I don't have any negative aspects to mention.

KD

Kelvin D.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

The best accounting and financial management tool i have ever used.

There are many tools for accounting and financial management in the market but Eleven is the best. It is easy and fast to implement, set up and use. Great and very helpful customer support team. I recommend it.

Pros

Eleven is a very nice and intuitive tool for accounting and financial management. It enables us to easily manage our expenses with just a few clicks. It is very safe and secure so no one can hack your important data. It is very fast and easy to implement and set up. The features it supports are easy to learn and understand. Great and very responsive customer support.

Cons

Eleven is the best and most secure financial management tool i have ever encountered. It makes it easy to manage expenses. Nothing negative to mention about it as it comfortably meets our expectations.

Ajoob s.

Chemicals, 501-1,000 employees

Best tool for accounting.

Pros

The best about eleven is that it is easy to use and user friendly software. Automated payment processing and invoicing helps to reduce employees work load. We can easily accept payments in multiple currencies is a useful feature.

Cons

No issues or bugs has been faced. Customer support is very helpful.

MJ

Maria J.

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

*Very cost effective accounting and financial risk management platform. *

Mustering on my every account transaction in a very secure manner is so impressive. This is the best platform one can engage with for fully delivery of tasks in the organisation.

Pros

Am impressed that the customer service is readily available for assistance. Implementing the tool for tasks manipulation it quite easy. We are able to load all all our financial data to enhance financial management. It is very easy to navigate through the platform due to it simplicity and flexibility. Recording all our daily transactions help in saving much time. Also it is due to this aspect I feel fully secure in using Eleven.

Cons

Due to it cost effectiveness the platform is readily available to small and large scale businesses. I literally love this platform.

RJ

Rebecca J.

Online Media, 501-1,000 employees

Exceptional and outstanding bookkeeping and cloud accounting platform.

I like Eleven because it makes my work more easier and efficient. It is a powerful and very secure tool for accounting and financial management. Additionally, it is easy to deploy and configure Eleven.

Pros

Eleven offers BI capability which makes it easy to generate data reports and it helps to automate document management process. With Eleven, i find it very easy to create invoices and send them to clients. The accounting automation features it comes with are easy to learn, understand and use within a very short period of time and their customer support is always ready to help anytime an issue arise.

Cons

Eleven is a must use software for accounting and financial management. For the past years i have been using it i haven't experienced any challenges.

AH

Ali H.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

*''The beauty of using Eleven as my accounting platform.''*

It is by the help of Eleven that I am capable of automating management processes documents. Eleven is helping in increasing our task force.

Pros

With this platform we are able to collect all reports concerning financial expenditure so as we get to know our profits and losses made. I love the fact that this platform has helped us in solving all our sensitive matters concerning our finances. *It is by the help of this platform all our financial reporting, returns, reconciliation, bills and expense management has become effective without having any risks. Am so greatful.

Cons

It is by the help of Eleven that I am able to keep track on the organisation expenses. I love all the features and the support rendered by support team.

LM

Lionel M.

Online Media, 501-1,000 employees

Advantages and disadvantages of Eleven.

Eleven is an ideal software for accounting and financial management. It is fast, safe and highly customizable to fit your needs. The security it provides guarantee us full safety for our important and very sensitive information.

Pros

Eleven helps me to monitor and track our every account transactions in a very secure manner and I'm able to load all our financial data in order to enhance financial management. Eleven is very flexible which makes it easy to navigate through. I like the ability to record all our daily transactions which saves much time. Eleven makes financial management processes very easy and smooth and it is the safest tool for accounting and financial management i have encountered.

Cons

Eleven is so much advantageous since it is cost friendly making it affordable even to individuals and small businesses. I love everything about it and i recommend it to all sizes of companies.

JA

James A.

Online Media, 501-1,000 employees

A very robust, intuitive and outstanding accounting platform.

Eleven is a very effective, advanced and exceptional cloud-based accounting and bookkeeping platform that brings cash organization in a company system. It offers BI capabilities which makes it super easy to generate dashboards and data reports.

Pros

Eleven has been of great help since it makes it easier for to manage expenses. I like how it is easy to configure the software especially charts of accounts. Also, it has amazing accounts receivable platform which increases cash flow management. Finally, it records the daily transactions without missing any and the support team is readily available.

Cons

Eleven is the real deal platform for managing all the financial details and it has attained optimal financial usage.

SP

Samwel P.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

I highly recommend Eleven for financial management and accounting.

Eleven is a great and highly recommended tool for accounting and financial management. Very secure and effective and the customer support team is always available anytime you need help.

Pros

What makes Eleven a great and outstanding application is usability, flexibility and performance. It is an incredible and powerful financial management tool that helps us to easily and quickly manage our expenses. It has a slick design which makes it easy to learn and understand even for new beginners. I like how it provides very high security for our data thus making it difficult for hackers to access the data. Implementing Eleven is easy, fast and straightforward.

Cons

If you are searching for one of the best and secure financial management tool then Eleven is the real deal. Since the first day we started using it, we have never experienced challenges.

CE

Chris E.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

'''Easily managing my finance risks.'''

Globally, Eleven has made things much easier for everyone using the platform to solve all the financial processes.

Pros

Eleven is an effective accounting platform that helps in reducing and managing financial risks in the organisation. This is enhanced by the ability to muster on every account transaction taking place in the organisation. Also we get to record all our daily transactions hence saving on time. Flexibility of the tool enhances ease navigation. *There is high security on our data enhanced by the platform reducing tension.

Cons

It a thumb up for the platform. The features are quite impressive and help in functionality of the platform.

SR

Sharon R.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Eleven is a very effective and advanced accounting software.

Eleven is the easiest and safest application for accounting. We use it for both bookkeeping and accounting processes and it saves much time. Eleven is also very easy and simple to manage and use.

Pros

My experience with Eleven has been amazing and flawless since it enables me to handle my accounting needs with ease. It continues fully loaded with powerful accounting features which enables me to solve all our accounting problems. It is super easy to use and manage as it has a very user-friendly dashboard. I like the fact that we can accept payments in multiple currencies which is quite amazing.

Cons

We have not yet faced any problems while working with Eleven. Availability of customer support team is a great advantage.

VM

Victor M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

An excellent and exceptional cloud accounting and bookkeeping tool.

Pros

Eleven is an excellent, exceptional, advanced and outstanding cloud accounting and bookkeeping tool that makes my work more easier, effective and faster. It is the best and easiest accounting application i have ever used which is very easy to deploy and configure. It helps to automate document management process and very easy to generate data reports since it offers BI capabilities. It comes with very easy to learn and understand accounting automation features and creating invoices and sending them to customers with Eleven is easy.

Cons

I have experienced zero flaws from the first day i started using Eleven.

DG

David G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

A fascinating,ultimate and top-ranked Accounting software in cloud.

Pros

I'm very impressed with Eleven custom reporting and BI feature as it offers exclusive advisory services.It's simple to manage and control our institution finance with Eleven.It's simple and fast to streamline and automate the process of bookkeeping and accounting with this Eleven.Eleven makes bank reconciliation process a breeze.

Cons

Every aspect of Eleven makes accounting and bookkeeping process to seem easy and simple to comprehend thus nothing to complain.

MH

Mach H.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Executive and Affordable Financial Reporting Platform

Eleven is competent in balancing all the cash-flow in a company financial reporting. There is recommendable financial budgets and expense management.

Pros

Eleven has the accounting stream, which assists in budgeting, recording of losses, and planning for better financial structures. Besides, Eleven has genuine support in terms of deployment process.

Cons

Eleven is the platform for concrete financial management, a process that increases accountability and accurate transactions recording.

BC

Brittney C.

Online Media, 501-1,000 employees

Eleven application makes accounting processes easier.

Eleven being cloud based was easy to configure. Reports are easy to process and very detailed. Dashboard is easy to customize and I like how easy I can do bank reconciliation.

Pros

Elevens helps us in all our accounting tasks like monthly bank account reconciliation, account payables and account receivables. The report section which we rely alot with is excellent and reports are very detailed. Being cloud based we are able to access the application from anywhere in very secure way.

Cons

No negative issues so far. We highly recommend this application to other companies. It's excellent for accounting purposes.

GM

Geovani M.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Eleven makes accounting and financial management processes easier and faster.

Pros

What i like best about Eleven is how it provides very high security for our accounting data making it best and most secure cloud-based application for financial management and accounting. The features it supports are extremely easy and simple to learn and understand so getting started with it is easy and straightforward. Implementing Eleven is simple and fast so no third-party service providers are required to implement it for you. I like its intuitive and friendly interface which make it easy to use.

Cons

Eleven has a very intuitive and friendly dashboard which is easy to use and customize to fit your needs. I like everything about it and nothing to dislike since it meets my expectations.

MM

Mogire M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Intelligent and professional tool for cloud accounting and bookkeeping.

Pros

Accounting and bookkeeping process is automated and simplified when using this tool.It's simple to extract and process financial and non-financial data with this tool.Eleven offers BI feature hence ease to generate custom reports and dashboards.It's an accounting tool that is less expensive.

Cons

I like all features that comes with Eleven hence I got nothing to dislike.

JC

Jude C.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

''''A magnificent and most efficient platform for your accounting and bookkeeping needs.''''

Eleven is a sublime tool in solving all accounting and financial management tasks.It offers great Business Intelligence in addition to the automated processes of accounting and bookkeeping. This automation makes the auditing process easier for us and more accurate.

Pros

With Eleven it is easy and quick to create invoices and send them too.The platform has a simple interface that's easy to use. I like the ease to navigate through the platform.The customer service is greatly helpful and responsive.

Cons

We have not a single time encountered any problems with this platform. It works best .

Judy N.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

" Eleven IT Software Has It All "

Pros

I crown Eleven Online IT Tool's advanced features that enable it to perform all online accounting tasks under one roof. Online invoicing and billing, automatically download bank statements and reconcile them. Online approvals. VAT tax returns calculation, among more it does.

Cons

My organization and I has nothing to complain since it over delivers all.

JE

James E.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Very effective and efficient tool for accounting.

Eleven offers BI capabilities that make it simple to generate dashboards. I like how customer support team responds quickly to our issues once we contact them.

Pros

Eleven is a very effective and efficient tool for accounting. It is one of the best application i have ever encountered for accounting and it comes loaded with great accounting features which makes accounting easier and faster. The interface is simple to learn and understand. I like how it is easy and fast to load all financial documents for efficient and effective management.

Cons

To be sincere, i have not encountered any challenges while using Eleven. Nothing to dislike about the application as it meets our needs.

KK

Kevin K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Supreme and sublime accounting software.

Pros

Eleven makes accounting and bookkeeping operations simple,secure and fast.Auditing process with Eleven looks simple with Eleven.It's easy to reconcile bank statements with Eleven.I like ease to process employees payrolls with Eleven.

Cons

I haven't encountered any difficulties with Eleven as this tool makes accounting process simple.

Isaac K.

Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

Brilliant, skilful and flexible accounting software

Pros

Auditing process is eased by Eleven.It's also easy to generate custom reports and dashboard using Eleven software.One can be able to reconsile bank statement and records using this software

Cons

I dislike nothing since the software is less expensive and also automate bookkeeping and accounting activities

DT

Denis T.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

The Magnificent and Outstanding Accounting Automation Tool.

It has been excellent in book keeping and we love it.

Pros

It easily calculates all our budgets for us. It is very easy to navigate through with a very easy user interface. It simply automates consuming repetitive tasks for us.

Cons

It has been a very positive tool and we have not experienced any drawbacks.

BK

Bob K.

Effective Accounting With Eleven

Pros

When it comes to accounting, Eleven offers great features and makes bookkeeping and fund accounting easy Invoice processing is also easy Using the software is straightforward

Cons

Not a single bad experience with Eleven. It has been a great tool.

JN

Jones N.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 employees

Exceptional and excellent application for our accounting needs.

Overall, Eleven is the easiest and safest application i have ever encountered for accounting management. It is very effective and has a very responsive and supportive customer support team.

Pros

I like Eleven since it makes our account processes easier and faster. It makes it easy to extract financial and non-financial data from various sources. It has a very nice dashboard which makes it super easy to learn and use. It makes it easy to automate bookkeeping processes.

Cons

Eleven is the best, easiest and safest application for accounting management and since we started using it, we have never experienced any problems.