Gaviti Reviews

5.0/5 (5 reviews)

Anonymous

Really great, the best app I've tried for my business

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Makes money management for my business much, MUCH easier! Thank you!

Pros
It is very easy to use (user friendly), looks great, there are no lags and it is very responsive. I reached out to ask the developers a question on how to do something on Gaviti and they were very helpful. The response time was great, I didn't have to wait for too long to get my answers. I'm glad it works well on Google Chrome on iPhones.

Cons
There is no Gaviti app for android and I wish there was, it would make my money management for my business much easier.

Emilia Leiderman

Such a great software that really allows my business to thrive!

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Pros
I like how responsive the customer support is! Anytime I have a question the team is extremely helpful in any way they can be and I really appreciate it! The software is flawless.

Cons
I wish there was an app for android :( I'm sure there will be one in the future but in this day and age everything is done through technology, so having the software available on the go would be amazing

Michael Leiderman

Really wonderful for business-owners

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Only benefits is what I get from Gaviti, nothing bad to say about it. Only improvements for the future!

Pros
I like that it allows me to keep up to date with all the payments that have been made to my business so far and also that it shows me outstanding fees from customers.

Cons
I don't like that I cannot access it through my phone, which is an android. I wish there was an app for androids from Gaviti.

yoel doron

easy to set up. saves me time

Reviewed 2018-04-08

Pros
easy to use. worth the money. saves a lot of time. great customer support. i needed help and i had a question, gaviti team answered quickly.

Cons
i just love it. to be honest i couldn't find negative thing to say. as of now i am really happy with this product.

Anonymous

Well designed with a very easy navigation interface

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-06

don't have to chase payments

Pros
The ease of receiving payments, the software enables me to have less time making calls and more time focusing on corporate needs.

Cons
Optimization of the Android application. Rarely it has issues freezing up but it should not inhibit the use of it.