ProcurementExpress.com Reviews

4.68/5 (265 reviews)

Christina Ludwig

I needed a simple PO system for a start up, got this system live in a week!

Reviewed 2017-09-10

Solved my PO Approval needs without having to go to an enterprise tool like Oracle.Functionality: easy to use, well designed, thoughtful workflows, robust functionality without being burdensome. ProcurementExpress.com not only understands the ins and outs of POs, but they also have created an information architecture that covers every base. UI/UX: Intuitive, clean design, modern look and one of the best UI designs I've seen. Speed of implementation - I literally spent a week from finding ProcurementExpress.com online to issuing our first PO. Set up was a breeze, ProcurementExpress.com was willing to help but I preferred to just plow through myself. Nifty import and export features are handy for mass updates or uploads. Support:I work in the software industry and ProcurementExpress.com has the best support I've ever seen. Chat is almost always available, reps are knowledgeable and I have yet to not get a resolution on my first contact. They do weekly releases, so if you need an enhancement, they are very responsive and timely on getting them in. I recommended it to our accounting firm to share with their other small biz clients, it was exactly what I needed for my client. In a nutshell, best in class design and exceptionally good customer support. It is the awesome customer support that makes it a no brainer choice.

K Linczer

Amazingly simple and effective streamlined Purchase Order management product

Reviewed 2016-12-20

After screening multiple PO products, ProcurementExpress.com was by far and away my favorite. The platform provides virtually everything that could be desired in a simple user-friendly solution. Consulting at a construction company that is used to a loose paper process, the user friendliness of the product made the transition to electronic option feasible. There is a history shown on each PO, allowing visibility into any edits that are made (the edit feature is something we use every day). It is great to be able to add custom fields and control which fields are required vs optional. We look forward to the app being available as well in the future. The fact that we were able to pay for some company specific customizations that were owner requisites was phenomenal (as nice as the standard product is without the customization, we greatly look forward to the enhancements). After the free trial, we were sold on deciding to move forward with company-wide implementation. - Customization Options - particularly enjoy being able to make some fields optional vs mandatory -Searchable - going to the list of POs it is easy to search for a specific word that is contained in any given number of POs in virtually any field -Customer Service - during the implementation phase and beyond customer service responsiveness has been great (usually able to get a response within 24 hours from around the world)

David Stephens

Our whole organisation are extremely pleased with our acquisition of ProcurementExpress.com.

Reviewed 2017-05-22

ProcurementExpress.com is really easy to use, and not one of our people struggles with it. The best feature is that you can use it anywhere because it is web based, which suits us down to the ground as many of our team travel & work in remote locations. The customer support is excellent, so when we find we need a new feature the ProcurementExpress.com team usually sort us out very quickly.

Robert Langton

PO system review.

Reviewed 2017-01-16

As a customer of ProcurementExpress.com I believe it is an invaluable part of my day to day business and is used by all employees to purchase items for my office and for jobs. It truly makes my job easier and keeps things organized and easy to follow up and track down when needed for my day to day operations. I run a small HVAC company and it simply works great for us. Definitely, recommend this for all companies who need to keep track of their outgoing expenses and make purchases a process that is not hard to use. And being able to use it as a desktop or mobile version makes life easy for my Techs out in the field. And as a business owner being able to check and restrict purchase amount keeps my guys from overspending without prior approval which keeps my expenses down and on track for my P&L. In short great program and easy to use. Keep up the good work guys.desktop and mobile use is a great thing for a busy office.

Stacey Pilkington

I find it very easy to use and a simple solution to keeping control of budgets.

Reviewed 2018-06-25

Very easy to useI like that this software gives Department Heads the responsibility of keeping their budgets under control. The system does not allow for over spending as a PO cannot be written when there is no money left. The ability to give different levels of approval to certain members of staff is also great. It is great for the Accounting Team to have the comfort in knowing that when a bill is being paid, it has gone though the appropriate approval process.

Adrian Buchan

Great product

Reviewed 2016-12-08

Wonderful piece of software does just what we need - tracking expenditure - without being overly complex, or requiring any accounts system integration. Would be nice to have some extra features (e.g. charts, graphs) and some more ways to customize views of data, but overall we are very pleased. Support is amazing - practically instant, 24 hours a day. They also don't insist on up-front sales calls before allowing a trial, which is a bonus.Simple, not overly complex/bloated. Enables efficient tracking of expenditure and helps finance reconcile accounts.

Roland Alden

rich enough for complex financial management; easy enough to get working fast

Reviewed 2016-08-11

Started using this well over a year ago. The team is improving it at a good pace. It is now very feature rich and remains easy to use.Good value for the money. We use it for purchasing control and approval. It is not as good at tracking "traveling salesperson" expenses but it works OK for that. It does do budget tracking and provides good tools for proposing a big ticket expense, gathering information, organizing discussions about options, and then recording what was bought, when it was paid for, when it was delivered, etc.

Laurie Boston

Makes my life so much easier!

Reviewed 2018-06-04

It keeps my life organized and everything is accounted for. PLUS I don't have to keep the paper receipts!It makes everything so organized and measurable. I absolutely LOVE Rubberstamp! I just trained another girl last week on how to use it.

Paul Fomalont

Easy and simple to use, a few small glitches.

Reviewed 2017-02-20

Overall I am quite pleased with ProcurementExpress.com. It is incredibly simple, yet very robust. It has made my budgets very transparent and I am able to easily track my departments spending. It has eliminated the PO paper trail that was time consuming, inefficient, and inaccurate. The real time updates allow me to plan better my budgets. The only issue that I would like to be fixed is that an approved amount total still affects my budget even if I partially pay some of it. This and a few other small glitches have appeared but the developer has been very good about making updates to address like issues. Overall I am very pleased with this product and it was a good improvement in my budgeting process.Eliminates the need for paper. Great transparency. Easy to use.

Tom English

Engage. Collaborate. Evolve.

Reviewed 2016-08-08

ProcurementExpress.com is an awesome platform! The user friendly and intuitive interface quickly gets users online and keeps them engaged. You have the ability to add custom fields to tailor a solution that is as unique as your business. The team is responsive and engages requests to improve the solution. Watching the software evolve over the last six months amazes me and confirms this was the right solution for our company. Clean, user friendly and intuitive user face. Mobile for users and the administrator. Responsive customer service. Constant stream of improvements. Focused on improving the user experience.

Philip Hitti

I have been using Rubberstamp for over three years. It has been a great experience until now.

Reviewed 2017-10-09

- Traceability - Ubiquitous access - Control over the procurement department - Scalability - a parallel platform to our existing accounting SWThe following is the pros I have found in rubberstamp: - easy and fluid access - simple display - rich content - scalability - ubiquitous - customer care responsiveness

Molly Fjell

ProcurementExpress.com - Good

Reviewed 2017-01-26

ProcurementExpress.com has gotten better to use over the last couple of years. They have made changes as requested to improve the site, so I know that they are listening to suggestions. I haven't had any issues with the site as of late. I like that the we have made suggestions over the years, and the company has truly listened. They have been able to cater to the needs of the company.

Sarah Clark

Perfect way to gather all our PO's in one location - no more losing paper!

Reviewed 2017-06-02

I LOVE that we can comment on the Purchase Orders to communicate, rather than emailing. It's way easier to locate conversations!

Miguel Fernandez

Great value for money product

Reviewed 2017-03-03

We got ProcurementExpress.com to handle the approval process for a 150-employee sized company. We were looking for ease of use and fast implementation. Since the adoption of ProcurementExpress.com we have been able to increase the control over purchase approvals (we have not overrun budget since then), we have eliminated bureaucratic forms that required physical signatures (and most times would be incomplete) and we have streamlined the approval process. Ease of use, "lightness", fast customer support

Kevin Kenreich

GREAT and WORTH!!!

Reviewed 2016-08-15

We have different department and our old system via paperwork tend to get lost and miscommunication which cause some chaos. This software is wonderful and easy to track who haven't approve or not and also this system will automatic forward to next person when it approval and make each department easy to work together. This is great software!!This will eliminate the confuse and easy to find out who haven't seen the purchase order and who already approve it. Easy to find out.

JEROME GOETZKE

This software is pretty much "follow the bouncing ball"

Reviewed 2017-12-19

We are a small startup company division. This software let us get moving quickly on our own with a small engineering team and no purchasing dept.Just haven't ran into many problems at all, pretty intuitive for sure. It took me one or two orders to get a good understanding of the package. Generally simple to use once accounts are setup, good cut and paste capability too from other packages.

Tom English

Engage. Collaborate. Evolve.

Reviewed 2016-08-08

Deniece Siwela

Very user friendly and support readily available to assist if in trouble.

Reviewed 2017-08-07

Accessible anywhereInternet based. Anyone can access anywhere and anytime. Budget system availability on each line item hence when sending something for approval, can see variance

Sufiyan Shaikh

We have been using ProcurementExpress.com since last 4 months, it has helped us in maintaining our invoices.

Reviewed 2017-11-14

It has made the process defined and easier.It is easy to use, doesn't take much time in uploading files, Its a secured platform , It is very useful for storing invoices, Gives proper notifications to all stakeholders, can download the data in CSV format and do the analysis, Accounting process made easier, importantly it defines a process where it allows to create Purchase order and then it goes to respective approvers for approval and then Delivery status then payment status. And one can access this from anywhere by login in the software after filling up login ID and Password.Over all is good Software.

kirsten lombardo

Very easy system to use

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Very easy to log in and get right to entering invoices. Easy to find app where ever I'm looking for it.

Kenia Sarricueta

Its one of the greatest programs They set in place for our company

Reviewed 2017-05-02

That I can run reports off everything I've created. Allowing me to check if it's been done yet or not.

MAURICE FELLI

Very good program , easy to use and easy to create P.O.

Reviewed 2017-07-19

time and money...!!!The control of expenses for all our departments. System block if to much money spent. Good reporting system. I really appreciate this program. Make our life easier in the accounting department specially for me the business manager.

Anonymous

one of the best PO programs out there, simple and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-03

access online and mobile phone keeps tracks of your Purchase Orders sorting by vendor capture expenses per annual

Andrew Dixon

Quick & Easy to use

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Tighter control and ease over our company orderngOnce you have set up all your suppliers/products etc, it is super easy to raise a purchase order which is allocated to a budget. The templates are editable so you can get your company branding on there. It is very easy to use, not over complicated. We needed a simple solution for our on-site employees, and it is working well!

Emily Horgan

A Game Changer

Reviewed 2017-05-16

- Simple to use - One stop shop for PO's - Makes the PO system so much easier - Ease of use (if I can use it anyone can) - Easy upload feature - Status report on the dashboard - Allows multilevel of access (makes sure I can get the people I need to approve the things I need fast!)