ProcurementExpress.com

Gain Control Of Company Purchasing

ProcurementExpress.com Reviews

Pros

I like that the software is customizable. The customer service is also really great, they are willing to work with your business to create a system that works best for you.

HR

Heather R.

Makes working easier and you can easily follow up on outstanding as the interface clearly shows you what has been used up and what is remaining in your budget.

PG

Patient G.

Procurement Express has helped us bring great efficiency and simplified ways of working to our business. Great product i'd highly recommend.

AM

Aidan M.

Cons

The budget integration in the system since we are using to currencies is not working. The currency conversion should also be written in the printed PO.

MM

Manue M.

CK

Conrad K.

That is probably due to errors on my end though.

JK

Justin K.

Great and easy to use software

Transcript

Moses T.: Hi, I'm Moses. I am a digital marketer. So, I give ProcurementExpress a rating of four out...

Streamline your purchasing process

I work in post-secondary education as part of a state agency. As someone coming to a Director position, from a background in classroom teaching, I had a LOT to learn about purchasing and procurement, and all of the details needed to keep our agency in compliance with state regulations. This software removed the guesswork for me. It is user-friendly and simplified the purchasing process for me, so I could focus more time on what matters most--my young adult students!

Pros

Procurement Express allows users to enter their purchase orders in one place, using one standardized system. It eliminates the need for paper copies and numerous emails and interoffice mail. It is very easy to learn and use, and it keeps excellent records!

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences with this software.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It's very rewarding to know we're making a difference for schools.

Its one of the greatest programs They set in place for our company

Pros

That I can run reports off everything I've created. Allowing me to check if it's been done yet or not.

Cons

That I cant run a report of everything that was created for the job#. It would help tremendously if that was possible.

Thank you for your review Kenia, it is much appreciated. We will look in to the reporting structure.

Very good program , easy to use and easy to create P.O.

time and money...!!!

Pros

The control of expenses for all our departments. System block if to much money spent. Good reporting system. I really appreciate this program. Make our life easier in the accounting department specially for me the business manager.

Cons

not much..... I little bit complicate to put the program on going, when a new accounting year start. Up to today my colleague Srtacey still working on it, to make everything working for all users.

Purchase Orders

I find the system easy to use

Pros

I like that I can pull out all the commitments by Project and by department, I can see whether the cost has been paid, committed or rejected easily It can be downloaded on the Excel You can print Purchase Orders

Cons

The system does not round up costs. When I am running reports I have to the rounding up

Thanks for all the stars, Pam. I've shared your concerns with the team and we'll reach out to you about rounding up costs.

one of the best PO programs out there, simple and easy to use

Pros

access online and mobile phone keeps tracks of your Purchase Orders sorting by vendor capture expenses per annual

Cons

cant hashtag other people within the company to review. need to add an @person archive year end search by product or services keyword search is limited

Procure to pay has never been so easy with procurement express

Orderly procurement process. Ease of managing working capital. Ease of procurement documentation.

Pros

Easy to use, ability to organize your LOOs and consequently manage vendors.

Cons

Some slight inconveniences due to system upgrade coinciding with our working hours.

Thank you for the great review, Godfrey. We're happy about making your life easier. Apologies for the inconvenience of our feature release times. We will definitely take this into consideration.

Easy to use purchase order app

Pros

It's very easy to use with a clear process. I like how you can choose your budgets and easily keep track of everything that needs to be paid. It shows the different departments which means we can keep track of spend throughout the company. It's also great that everyone can use the same software, from the marketing team, to the production team, and it's super easy to stick to a budget.

Cons

I'm just nitpicking here, but I don't like staring at the colour orange ;) Other than that, it was great!

Thank you for your helpful review, Lee. We really appreciate your time. I've heard marketing people comment on our colours before :)

Quick & Easy to use

Tighter control and ease over our company orderng

Pros

Once you have set up all your suppliers/products etc, it is super easy to raise a purchase order which is allocated to a budget. The templates are editable so you can get your company branding on there. It is very easy to use, not over complicated. We needed a simple solution for our on-site employees, and it is working well!

Cons

Could have better integrations with other accounts packages, to press you can export in Xero bur little else. I understand the guys at ProcurementExpress.com are looking into this as a future development.

A Game Changer

- Simple to use - One stop shop for PO's - Makes the PO system so much easier

Pros

- Ease of use (if I can use it anyone can) - Easy upload feature - Status report on the dashboard - Allows multilevel of access (makes sure I can get the people I need to approve the things I need fast!)

Cons

My one qualm would be that I cannot request access to specific budget, I have to contact the administrator for access. If I could ask the budget owner directly and in a click it would save even more time.

Emily, thank you for taking the time to rate our software, it is much appreciated. We will see what we can do with your qualm.

Procurement Express Review

We are a growing business and as more people became responsible for purchasing it was harder to ensure that they were purchasing the right things from the right vendors. Finding out that someone made a bad purchase after we have received the supply or service was starting to cost us. Procurement Express was easy to implement and is easy for our users to learn and use some staff just started using it without any training. The support from Procurement Express has been great and they followed up regularly while we were implementing to ensure things were going well.

Pros

Ease of use for the end user and administration.

Cons

The search functionality in a list could be more robust as it is based on the first character of the list, it would be better if you could type any component and filter down to those items that meet that search.

That sounds like a great idea, Conrad. We'll reach out to you about the feature suggestion process. Thank you for the very helpful review!

New user on Procurement Express

Finally sorting out what we are expecting to pay out each month. This is a must and its great looking at the budgets for the companies different projects. We have got this set up with Quick Books and its amazing!

Pros

This softwear is simple to use as a small to middle size company we have manged to look at the profits and to enable us to look ahead as to what need paying. Something simply wasn't able to do before. We can now see what we are wasting money on. As an administer it has saved a lot off time simply clicking on the supplier rather than going though the paper files.

Cons

Putting in all the historical data. Asking suppliers for the SKU numbers but we already have entered a lot in within the last 4 months so it is now becoming a lot easier.

Thank you, Angela. We're happy that you enjoy working with ProcurementExpress.com and that your integration with QB works well. Keep an eye out for all the new QB integration features to be released soon.

Very easy to use

Pros

How it organizes each account and keeps me balanced. I am able to look in to see what we spend in each category

Cons

We would like to give all our employees access to the software but the cost is too much so we currently have one person in each dept.

Fantastic software for our organisation

ProcurementExpress.com is so simple to use; especially for our organisation where purchases can be approved by a number of different managers. Ease of use makes the whole process easy

Pros

Cons

nothing

Thank you Alan for your positive review, it is much appreciated. Glad the software is handy and easy to use for you.

Using ProcurementExpress.com is a breeze compared to products that I have used in the past.

This software makes using our P.O. system much simpler and more efficient.

Pros

Easy to use on a variety of platforms. Extremely user friendly and easy to train employees on the system.

Cons

When using the filters to look at different P.O.s, I will use the Job # filter to see all P.O.s written for that particular Job. After that when I select the Cost Code filter, the drop down menu still shows every Cost Code from every Job.

Excellent & User-Friendly

It has helped me and my team track all our IT spendings against our approved budget.

Pros

It is easy to use and user-friendly from a user or an admin perspective.

Cons

The solution works well with our IT team, no cons found.

Thank you!!

I had a very pleasant experience from the beginning, very helpful staff always accommodating .

We had an improvement in control of spending month to month and also provided a better accruals.

Pros

Great functionality in controlling budgets and spending of users. Most of all mobile web access make a life easier.

Cons

Not many cons for our business that was faced but would like to see more dash board reports setup showing remaining budget balance and spent for the period.

Thank you for your review Jay. We appreciate feedback from our clients. We will have our development team take a look at the possibility to add more filters to the dashboard. Cant promise anything though :) Happy to know we help make life easier for you and your team.

My opinion about ProcurementExpress.com

Dinda is a brazilian company and we were looking for a support for our budgets. One day we know a ProcurementExpress.com and so far has helped us a lot.

Pros

I really like this software because is a very ease to use. And if I have any problem or question, they help me in the same time.

Cons

Sometimes is very difficult to find some budgets or some purchase orders and I think if have one "Filter by column on the PO Dashboard" it would be easier.

We thank you for your review, Nathalia. We hope that you continue to have a good experience with our software and we are happy to inform you that the filter feature has been added and updated.

User friendly and easy to understand

Fantastic company reference point for purchases and keeps budgeting in line. There is no need for filing cabinets full of paper now.

Pros

This software is presented well to the user. It is easy to use and straightforward to navigate through the sections required. It is a fantastic reference point for purchases and is great to compare previous years price on price.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches where PO's can be rejected and no one internally has rejected them. This causes additional work whereby the PO has to be created again and sent for approval.

Procurement Express is Easy

I love getting automatic updates when my supervisors approve and move forward with my Purchase Orders. I get them right in my inbox!

Pros

I love being able to save my Purchase Orders if I have to step away for a moment. The software is easy to navigate and I appreciate getting updates when my Purchase Orders have been approved and ordered.

Cons

I would appreciate a "Drafts" folder for the Purchase Orders. It would make it easier to work on larger orders.

Thank you for your kind words Marissa. We love it when customers can use the word "love" when talking about purchase orders. We'll raise your suggestion with the Dev team :)

Simple and easy to use system, exactly what we needed for our small to medium business

Pros

Ease of use help make this software one of the best. I also enjoy the fact i can approve the PO`s remotely from the app, this keeps my staff extremely happy and they like approvals ASAP.

Cons

I have multiple PO`s to do for 1 supplier, the only think i need to change is the price however i must enter all the details from scratch. Needs to be a faster way of doing this.

quick and easy

the speed when your in a rush is awesome

Pros

very quick when in a hurry it has a very user friendy system it makes my life easyier when ordering parts

Cons

Thank you for a great review Jordan. Happy to know we can make life easier and a bit quicker.

Procurement Software

I make regular purchases from a few thousand $ to hundreds of thousands on a weekly basis and I am able to keep track of them through the approval process and the ability to keep all the relevant documentation in one place is a time saving feature. I like the fact it is not over complicated and doesnt try to do too much, just a limited scope but done very well.

Pros

It does exactly what I need it to do without lots of pointless features and add-ons. This makes it simple to use for all in the organisation. Approvals come quickly and the ability to store purchase documentation/contracts/offers etc with each PO is a useful resource.

Cons

I have no complaints. Only one slight niggle that it doesnt seem to remember my password and I have to enter it every time....this is trivial but I have to write something here.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review, John. This is very helpful for others in your industry.

ProcurementExpress.com

Easy traceability

Pros

We can download reports.The product is easy to use & integration is manageable.

Cons

No schedule or notification whenever there's a maintenance or updates.

Excellent Procurement Platform

The software was very easy to use even when I started using it. It really helps me a lot with managing the costs of my projects and even saves me some time with the "draft" PO's that I can create in advance. Thanks to Procurement for making my life easier!

Pros

- Easy to use - Accurate figures - Time friendly

Cons

There is nothing that I didn't like about this software

Thank you very much, Chene. Your 5 stars go a long way :)

Best Online Purchase Order System Period!

What can I say, the product speaks for itself. The product can be modified to how you wish using the support. It is very very quick support and you never have to ask twice. The people make this product exceptional!!!

Pros

Not having to fill out paper forms anymore

Cons

The orange colour used in the logo, I just prefer green.

Tom thanks for your great review, we aim to please. We will see we will see what we can do about the green ;). Glad to know you are happy with our product.