ProcurementExpress.com Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.09/10

Reviews by rating

Makes working easier and you can easily follow up on outstanding as the interface clearly shows you what has been used up and what is remaining in your budget.
I like that the software is customizable. The customer service is also really great, they are willing to work with your business to create a system that works best for you.
Procurement Express has helped us bring great efficiency and simplified ways of working to our business. Great product i'd highly recommend.
The budget integration in the system since we are using to currencies is not working. The currency conversion should also be written in the printed PO.
Finding out that someone made a bad purchase after we have received the supply or service was starting to cost us.
The fact that the font is too minimal and sometimes this could be an issue for people with sight problems.

Moses T.

Marketer

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great and easy to use software

Transcript

Moses T.: Hi, I'm Moses. I am a digital marketer. So, I give ProcurementExpress a rating of four out...

Loren C.

Building Materials, 51-200 employees

ProcurementExpress.com Purchase Order system

ProcurementExpress.com is a great online software for creating, approving and managing purchase orders. One of the best parts of ProcurementExpress.com is that it is so user friendly. I was able to easily navigate around the site the first time I used it and all relevant information is easily spotted without wasting time trying to find what I'm looking for. Because it was so easy to use, even for non tech savvy employees, there is less time spent by Accounting contacting purchasing with specific questions regarding expenses.

Pros

- User friendly - All online so approvals/purchases are more efficient - Historical data is much more readily available for review/analysis - I have received quick response to Customer services questions

Cons

- Certain employees may get many emails(notifications) so there needs to be a better way to control what emails people receive.

Andrew D.

Quick & Easy to use

Tighter control and ease over our company orderng

Pros

Once you have set up all your suppliers/products etc, it is super easy to raise a purchase order which is allocated to a budget. The templates are editable so you can get your company branding on there. It is very easy to use, not over complicated. We needed a simple solution for our on-site employees, and it is working well!

Cons

Could have better integrations with other accounts packages, to press you can export in Xero bur little else. I understand the guys at ProcurementExpress.com are looking into this as a future development.

SF

Sean F.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Review of Procurement Express

its be easy to use, fast to process and easy to understand

Pros

Ease of use, having a mobile app PO style

Cons

Users should be able to bounce PO's back and forth amounts various approval levels

RL

Richard L.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

PO Creation Simplified

Super easy to use Get approval notices via email Allows for different currencies Ease of setup Assign different approvers This is a perfect system for anyone who requires to make purchases.

Pros

Wanted to save draft PO recently as I wait for final quotes to arrive. I was told this option to save PO wasn't available. 2 days later thr feature came live. A company who listens to customers needs and wants. In return acts on them. Response time for support is within the hour, during regular business hours.

Cons

None at this time. Maybe would want a PO APP for andriod. Since I'm always moving around I need to use my phone for PO creating.

Des K.

simple easy and quick

experience in submitting PO's

Pros

User friendly and there is always some brilliant expert online experts to help if you ever have a problem.

Gary S.

Investment Management, 11-50 employees

Rubberstamp Review

Minimal training needed, intuitive menus

Pros

Ease of use, set up of budget a must. Reports at a touch of a button

Cons

Adding the payments made against invoice. Does not allow you to edit the date. Why no Pastel intergration?

Thank you Gary, this is a very helpful review. We'll contact you about the Sage integration.

Gerard K.

Information Technology and Services,

Simple & effective

I have a small tech company and need to track my teams' expenses over different budgets. There are a lot of systems out there that does this and a whole lot more but none do it as efficiently as ProcurementExpress.com. It's clean design makes it easy to use (even for the less tech-savvy in a tech company) and a major, major benefit is that its MOBILE FRIENDLY. I can respond to PO requests from my iphone, straight from my email client (ie. no need to download an app) - it's super fast and super simple. If I need any further information when I don't have full computer access then thats no problem as the whole webapp is responsively designed to it works just as well (if not better) on my iPhone.

Pros

- Works beautifully on my iPhone without having to download an app - Does what it says on the tin and does it well - Very well laid out, ie. intuitive to use - Competitively priced

Cons

- Could use a more reporting options (I contacted their support team and they assured me they will be rolling out more options very soon)

LW

Lisa W.

Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees

Pre-Production Review

Pros

It saves all items purchased so you can re-purchase them.

Cons

The one issue of canceled PO's not showing up on our side or the vendor's side was fixed. So nothing else.

Cynthia P.

Accounting,

ProcurementExpress.com has been a big help for us. It is easy to use and a great way for us to track purchases.

Pros

The fact that we don't have to have paper purchase orders is the thing that I like most about ProcurementExpress.com. I also really like that we can upload receipts and attach them to the purchase order.

Cons

While we don't have to print PO's, occasionally we feel the need to do so. When we have printed in the past, the code/budget wasn't showing up so I always had to go into the program to see which budget it belonged to. I have since been told that this option is available to me. So, at this time I don't have anything that I like LEAST about this software!

Brendan H.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Non for Profit Event

The rubber stamp system was a great part of your event and the success of us monitoring our position during our major youth event over 10 days. Although we only used this for short time the information we have been able to pull from this, post event has been great to see and use, as this has never been possible be for. The support from the team was great to help ensure we had it all set up correct as well as been able to do this fast and right the first time.

Pros

- Reporting during and post event. Been able to compare with budget vers actuals - Monitoring was a big part of our use for this tool during the event to ensure we were ion budget and helped the people sending to monitor there own budget easily - Controling - just been able to limit access and restrict budgets. - easy to use and set up, all of the users found this easy to navigate. It is a follow you nose system

Cons

No issues were found during our event.

CL

Christina L.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

I needed a simple PO system for a start up, got this system live in a week!

Solved my PO Approval needs without having to go to an enterprise tool like Oracle.

Pros

Functionality: easy to use, well designed, thoughtful workflows, robust functionality without being burdensome. ProcurementExpress.com not only understands the ins and outs of POs, but they also have created an information architecture that covers every base. UI/UX: Intuitive, clean design, modern look and one of the best UI designs I've seen. Speed of implementation - I literally spent a week from...

Cons

Cons with the software are very few. I had a little trouble understanding how the Approval Limits worked, but that was probably my ignorance on the PO process. The ProcurementExpress.com rep called me during a chat question and clarified within 5 minutes. The user documentation is light, but because the support is so good - the don't need heavy how to documents or videos. I created my own training videos for my staff, it would have been cool if ProcurementExpress.com had a YouTube channel with training videos. Maybe that is to come...

DS

David S.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Our whole organisation are extremely pleased with our acquisition of ProcurementExpress.com.

Pros

ProcurementExpress.com is really easy to use, and not one of our people struggles with it. The best feature is that you can use it anywhere because it is web based, which suits us down to the ground as many of our team travel & work in remote locations. The customer support is excellent, so when we find we need a new feature the ProcurementExpress.com team usually sort us out very quickly.

Cons

Now that we have been using it a few years the data base has grown quite large and so we would like the reporting features to be enhanced, with more filters prior to data dump rather than sorting the spreadsheets afterwards.

David, thank you for taking the time to give us such wonderful review. Your enhancement request is noted and will be forwarded to our development team.

JK

Justin K.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Experience with Procurement Express

As a user I raise a lot of purchase orders on a daily basis. Procurement Express allows me to do so in an easy to manage, user friendly way.

Pros

It is very user friendly and intuitive. It also is well very well organised, allows for easy creation and submission of PO's and is overall a very good system. Additionally the support are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

It is a very good system so essentially nit picking but sometimes the excel function does not export the transactions for me. That is probably due to errors on my end though.

Thank you Justin. As one of our oldest customers, this awesome review really means a lot. Our support team will reach out to you about the errors on excel report downloads.

DR

Dustin R.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

New User with No Previous Background

Thus far as everything has been good. If you fix the enter key issue I mentioned above, you'll have a friend for life.

Pros

It makes the whole PO process easier for all departments throughout my organization. I haven't had much time to scope out the bells and whistles yet. It was basically learned on the fly, so that should speak to your ease of use.

Cons

If you could fix this one issue I have and I'm betting other do as well and if they read this will be like, "oh yeah, he's right". Where you are on the screen creating the PO, every time you hit the enter key it submits the PO. This happens most when you're entering in quantities or price. I think that it's habit for most people to hit the enter key after they've typed in the price expecting that...

Sufiyan S.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders, Good Software to use.

It has made the process easy in the organization. All the invoices are stored online at one platform Easy accessible

Pros

Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders, Good Software to use, 1) Easy to use. 2) Accessible from anywhere 3) Storage of data

Cons

Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders. Cons 1) cannot put Tax percentage manually

Thank you for your helpful review, Sufiyan. We're happy that you find the software easy to use. For accuracy and consistency, you can save as many tax rates to the system settings as you like. Then, when creating a purchase request, your team members can select the relevant tax rate for that line item. As always, our friendly customer success team is available on chat if you need help setting that up.

PF

Paul F.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Easy and simple to use, a few small glitches.

Overall I am quite pleased with ProcurementExpress.com. It is incredibly simple, yet very robust. It has made my budgets very transparent and I am able to easily track my departments spending. It has eliminated the PO paper trail that was time consuming, inefficient, and inaccurate. The real time updates allow me to plan better my budgets. The only issue that I would like to be fixed is that an approved amount total still affects my budget even if I partially pay some of it. This and a few other small glitches have appeared but the developer has been very good about making updates to address like issues. Overall I am very pleased with this product and it was a good improvement in my budgeting process.

Pros

Eliminates the need for paper. Great transparency. Easy to use.

Cons

Still some glitches that need to be fixed.

Thank you for your review Paul, it is much appreciated. Feel free to talk to us about the glitches you experience and we will let the development team look at it.

SB

Shane B.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Organized PO System

Pros

I really like how everything is organized and how it makes getting approvals on purchase orders done a lot faster. It's done more efficient. Everything is there and if I need to look up an old order or cross reference the PO number, I can do find it in seconds. Saves so much time!

Cons

If I push enter after adding one item, it automatically sends the PO. That's very minor considering the amount of time this has saved me

Thanks for the kind words, Shane. Time is money, so we're very happy to save you so much time. We'll have a deeper look at the UX of pressing enter after adding line items. Thank you for the feedback.

TP

Tara P.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Very User Friendly

I have found that Procurement Express helps me to be more accurate in daily use. I am able to quickly reference what I am looking for.

Pros

I can vouch that I use Procurement Express on a daily basis. The ease of use and practicality make it a great tool for my work. I am please with the results that it has given me.

Cons

The reports that it generates could be a little easier if it requested what I was looking for before it created them.

Hey Tara, Thanks for the great review. We'd love to hear more about your ideas for reporting. We've been trying to reach out to you, please check your inbox for an email from Vince :)

MF

Miguel F.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Great value for money product

We got ProcurementExpress.com to handle the approval process for a 150-employee sized company. We were looking for ease of use and fast implementation. Since the adoption of ProcurementExpress.com we have been able to increase the control over purchase approvals (we have not overrun budget since then), we have eliminated bureaucratic forms that required physical signatures (and most times would be incomplete) and we have streamlined the approval process.

Pros

Ease of use, "lightness", fast customer support

Cons

None so far

Thank you Miguel! Reading your review feels really great. You've mentioned just about everything we aim for with Rubberstamp.io, so air-fives to you from everyone in the office!

RE

Raed E.

Construction, 11-50 employees

We find Procurement Express is very beneficial to manage our procurement.

Easy and smooth management of Purchase order, invoices and tracking of the same.

Pros

- Easy access and friendly to users.- Allows detailed inputs when preparing a Purchase order

Cons

I would not be able to rate this as I believe that we have not utilize the software to it's potential to this point of time.

TE

Tom E.

201-500 employees

Engage. Collaborate. Evolve.

ProcurementExpress.com is an awesome platform! The user friendly and intuitive interface quickly gets users online and keeps them engaged. You have the ability to add custom fields to tailor a solution that is as unique as your business. The team is responsive and engages requests to improve the solution. Watching the software evolve over the last six months amazes me and confirms this was the right solution for our company.

Pros

Clean, user friendly and intuitive user face. Mobile for users and the administrator. Responsive customer service. Constant stream of improvements. Focused on improving the user experience.

Cons

None

Tom, thank you for your great review, we appreciate it. We enjoy getting insight from our clients and to hear how they experience the software. We hope you continue to enjoy the software as it is in a growing phase.

SC

Sarah C.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Worth the investment!

Pros

I can track my actual expenses in real time and have a bird's eye view on all purchases in one location!

Cons

I wish I could customize the columns in the export to excel process.

Thank you for all the stars, Sarah. We really appreciate your kind words.

kl

kirsten l.

Warehousing, 201-500 employees

Very easy system to use

Pros

Very easy to log in and get right to entering invoices. Easy to find app where ever I'm looking for it.

Cons

Wish it was a little easier to look up an old PO#. I would like for the system to save all work entered.

Kirsten, thank you for taking the time to review our application, it is much appreciated. We will have a look at retrieving old PO's easier.

RA

Roland A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

rich enough for complex financial management; easy enough to get working fast

Started using this well over a year ago. The team is improving it at a good pace. It is now very feature rich and remains easy to use.

Pros

Good value for the money. We use it for purchasing control and approval. It is not as good at tracking "traveling salesperson" expenses but it works OK for that. It does do budget tracking and provides good tools for proposing a big ticket expense, gathering information, organizing discussions about options, and then recording what was bought, when it was paid for, when it was delivered, etc.

Cons

It doesn't have features like importing data from corporate credit card accounts that you might want for a big team of outbound traveling people turning in expense reports after the fact.

Thank you for your insightful review Roland. Thank you for your compliment we appreciate it. We will look into the data importing from corporate credit card accounts.

EH

Eva H.

Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees

Great Customer Support!

We have been awarded a federal grant: compliance and accountability is a major issue. We are seeing that Procurement Express is doing a great job of helping us keep excellent records for every single purchase. Also, keeping track of purchases and who is authorized to buy what is not possible with Procurement Express.

Pros

We are new to the software, but the staff is easy to reach (via email or chat) and the support is great. We synchronize into QBO and it is working beautifully. When you purchase an app and start using it right away, there are inevitable questions and the learning curve presents some challenges, but the staff at Procurement Express has been wonderful in helping us over each hurdle and answering all questions promptly, whether they are simple or complex.

Cons

So far so good.....future development might include a feature which allows attached documents to migrate with the PO to QBO.

Thank you for this lovely review, Eva. So happy to read that new customers can see so much value right from the start.