Property Matrix Reviews

4.71/5 (28 reviews)

Anonymous

Seamless Application With an Effectual Maintenance Feature

Reviewed 2015-12-23

As a part time property manager, I had to search widely for a comprehensive but flexible and user friendly property management software to ease my work and reduce trips I make to properties I manage. After reviewing close to 20 of the top applications, I narrowed my focus down to 5 apps, before ultimately settling on Property Matrix largely due to their responsive support team, simple user interface, and excellently optimized accounting, marketing and maintenance features. Because of its systematically organized Maintenance feature, I’ve cut down on the trips I make to my properties by almost 75%. Firstly, instead of waiting for phone calls from tenants, all maintenance requests can be raised straight through the tenant’s portal. I immediately pick it up from there through the ‘Maintenance’ tab and edit a couple of details before using the ‘Choose Vendor’ option, which interestingly is linked to Property Matrix’s vendor app. This allows the vendors to proceed with the checks and repairs, change status of pending maintenance and issue invoices right through their portal. Eventually, I usually choose to either pay the invoices or pass the charges directly to the affected tenants, depending on the tenancy agreement. At the end of the day, all the parties involved are satisfied by the ease and convenience of the Maintenance feature. Thanks Property Matrix! Keep it up. Comprehensive User Friendly Responsive and Friendly Customer Support Linked to a wide range of other extremely useful apps

Stephanie Cummings

Good for Residential Properties

Reviewed 2017-12-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Support staff is as helpful as possible, but the development team may be overwhelmed. Some things like flow of information from input to showing up on reports simply does not work, so there are several glitches which are confusing and concerning. The reports do look beautiful when they fully populate. Overall, a good choice for a small company dealing with residential property. I like the layout of the property page and the ability to upload files and attach them to tenants. The navigation in that regard makes sense, and it allows for multiple companies to own different properties. Reports look nice.

ana esparragoza

Great Website

Reviewed 2017-02-27

Overall, this website is easy to use and customer support always helps out when you need it right away. I mostly use the accounting tab the most, I think the only problem I have when using it is the slowness. From the start they told us to use Google Chrome because it will run faster and I've used it from the start, however it still goes slow. Not too slow but does effect my work speed at times. I depend on Property Matrix 50% of my day, so it would help me out better if the speed can be increased. That is the only complaint I would have using the system. Other than that, it has all the features that I need to succeed at my job. I would recommend this program to other property management companies. I like how not only one department can use this, but everyone here in the office and maintenance guys can use this website. Every department can use it

KIM De CARLO

Customer support is excellent, we are finding shortcuts!

Reviewed 2017-10-03

The Customer Support,(is excellent, very nice and helpful! Cost of program is great value,

Rebecca R Rock

GREAT ASSISTANCE & COSTUMIZED TOOLS

Reviewed 2017-01-25

We are a new business and started with Property Matrix only few months ago. It took a little bit to get used to the system and to upload all the information but we had a technician assist and help us throughout the whole process and still now he is our referent. Never felt left alone and all issues were always addressed. The reports & accounting tools can be costumize according to the company needs. Costumer Service is great. Costumize reports.

Lori Nevarez

User-friendly software to manage my properties across the states!

Reviewed 2015-03-20
Review Source: Software Advice

My business partner and I have ventured into purchasing rental properties in different states over the past couple of years. As owners of multiple properties in different states, we also act as the property managers for our properties. When selecting a property management/accounting system, we wished for a system and its organization to work with us in designing a flexible system which would accommodate our needs. We researched four different systems and selected Property Matrix, because the system is very user-friendly and works well as a property management, accounting and maintenance system.

Brad Turner

Amazing customer support

Reviewed 2017-01-25

Support readily available to chat/email, held my hand through the entire process. Accounting functions are great, tenant tracking function is even better. Love how I can include pictures of the various units and buildings. Brought in an additional employee and she was able to catch up to speed in just a few days without prior experience. I've used Yardi, MRI, Appfolio, Jenark, Rent Manager and probably a few others that I can't even think of right now and Property Matrix is easily the most user-friendly option

Karin Kiefer

Glad we chose Property Matrix for our rental management needs!

Reviewed 2017-01-24

I work for a small company that owns and manages rentals in Bloomington, IN. We did some research online and found Property Matrix had good reviews for their product and support, plus it had certain features we were looking for such as the ability to let tenants pay rent online and the ability to start small and expand as we gain more properties. We are so glad we chose Property Matrix. The product is just as advertised, and the support is even better than we expected! The fees are reasonable and affordable for us, too. We have not been using it very long, so I still have questions as I work in it. The support team is quick to respond and they take the time to figure out any issues or questions I have. They are able to take our data or forms and set them up in the background for us, as well as teaching us how to do it for ourselves. We look forward to a long relationship with Property Matrix. The support team is great! Navigation is nice!

Debbie Dey

Powerful property management software at a reasonable price

Reviewed 2015-12-15

As a sole proprietor of a property management company, I've found it difficult to stay on top of all my responsibilities outside the office. I was spending too much time at my desk entering data, answering email, and printing reports to properly manage my properties. Property Matrix software changed all that. The cloud-based program allows me to access data from any location and device. All my data is on one screen, so I'm always current on what's happening. I can view all building information, specific unit details, rental history and even add photos to the Properties Page. Customization is critical in my business. I have multiple properties and owners, with each requiring different information. The Property Matrix software allows me to add the details I need so my owners (and tenants) can obtain the most current information possible.

Kathy Hugh

Old dogs can learn new tricks

Reviewed 2017-04-20

This program is easy to learn with practice, practice, practice. The Techs are always helpful and kind and do not mind answering questions. It also, has a help tab that gives great instructions. The only drawback is no written manual. Some people learn faster from reading about a procedure and then by doing it.We were able to give them our forms and incorporate them into their program

Paul Sturino

First 2 months

Reviewed 2017-01-19

In general a manual would be helpful or a FAQ sheet - terms are different but we can work thru Maintenance portion seems to work very well and I'm looking forward to utilizing its full potentialflexibility of the program - willing to add changes

Karin Kiefer

Nice product for rental management!

Review Source: Software Advice

I work for a small company that owns and manages rentals in Bloomington, IN. We did some research online and found Property Matrix had good reviews for their product and support, plus it had certain features we were looking for such as the ability to let tenants pay rent online and the ability to start small and expand as we gain more properties. We are so glad we chose Property Matrix. The product is just as advertised, and the support is even better than we expected! The fees are reasonable and affordable for us, too. We have not been using it very long, so I still have questions as I work in it. The support team is quick to respond and they take the time to figure out any issues or questions I have. They are able to take our data or forms and set them up in the background for us, as well as teaching us how to do it for ourselves. We look forward to a long relationship with Property Matrix. Support is awesome! The product fits our needs as a growing company.

Antonio Crawford

Property Matrix Review

Reviewed 2017-01-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Property Matrix is a good program and system and the support is amazing. The program is not perfect and not at its full potential but its quite clear the team is working to make things greater than ever and they ensure your satisfaction as best as they can. Improvements can be made but overall this system is great and I would always recommend it to others in this field. Wonderful customer support and help with any errors and questions. The ease of constant flow of information within the system.

LISA FORD

They made the transition from one system to property matrix manageable and exciting

Reviewed 2017-11-28

Cut on time for daily jobs. Our owners benefit from it It is easy to use , less steps, saves on office supplies (paper, checks ink). And the customer service is very prompt.

Cindee Contreras

Software has great features and flexibility. Customer support has been fantastic!

Reviewed 2017-10-27

Good choice for our portfolio transition.Basic functions are a good foundation. Flexible to a degree so can be slightly modified in most areas to better fit our needs. Ability to integrate documents (rental application, lease agreement, etc. ) and other software packages (credit screening software, banking, etc.)

EXCELLENT SUPPORT STAFF!

Reviewed 2017-11-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Good software for apartment management, great support.The support is great. They will help you figure out how to use the software for your company's needs and help tailor reports and features.

John Sullivan

The best rental software I have ever used. Easy to learn and has short cuts that reduce steps

Reviewed 2017-08-30

Able to updater an old XP Computer. Quicker operations on a daily basis. Property Matrix is a very thorough software. Easy to learn and customer service is the best. If there is not a report that you need, customer service will set one up for you. If you need customized field for data, they will also set those up.

Erica Sheets

So many features, and excellent customer support!

Reviewed 2017-01-20
Review Source: Software Advice

My company doesn't use Property Matrix nearly to its full capacity, but the features we use are perfect and intuitive, and our tenants have adopted the online platform quickly and easily. The technical support is fantastic- one on one coaching calls through learning the features, as well as a wonderful chat option that allows me to multitask and stay available via phone to my tenants. We love it! The customer support chat is my FAVORITE, also the streamlined accounting features!

Lori Sampson

my Experience

Reviewed 2017-02-15

I have been a member since the year started. I really like the fact that someone is there to correct anything that I need in timely manner. They respond very quickly. I also like that its always the same person. Im still learning, but its not that hard. Everything is very accurate and easy to learn. I think we will be members long term. Property Matrix gives all types of documents which come in handy when needed. My favorite part is, how fast their response is when I need help. AWESOME!the responses from your employees

Marcia Douglas

Very Excited Client

Reviewed 2017-01-20

Glozal Village is a small Management Company with 53 units. I have had the pleasure of working with an agent, he has been extremely patient and well knowledgeable of the software. He is always ready and has an answer when I'm feeling as if I'm unsure of what I'm doing. He never makes me feel as if I'm moving too slow, or I should have gotten that by now. He is such an awesome instructor.User friendly. Once you start using the program its easy to catch on.

Shelia Boles

Excellent Product, Excellent Support System

Reviewed 2017-01-19
Review Source: Software Advice

We went live with Property Matrix, it was the best decision based on our needs!! They are a very professional company with your best interest at heart. The quick call backs was a major factor in going with this company, they have met and exceeded our expectations. We would greatly recommend this software program to all companies looking to simplify their needs and goals.Support is wonderful, staff is the best!

JD Lee

Scalable and Great Support

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Great support team, willing to customize and scale for your particular needs, tons of features. I love the support so much that Ill mention it again.

Abby O'Brien

Affordable and Easy to Use with Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-10-28

Property Matrix has all the bells and whistles that we wanted, while still being affordable and easy to operate. Their customer service/support team is outstanding! Implementation of a new software is always troublesome, but their team broke it down, so it wasn't so overwhelming. They are available to answer our plethora of questions via chat, email or phone and have a great set of articles for self-guided help that answer many questions.

Kevin Pennel

Successful partnership...

Reviewed 2017-10-26

Flexibility - Support -Property Matrix is customized to our needs and the support team has been instrumental to our implementation\success.

Michelle Current

Still the BEST Selection!

Reviewed 2017-01-24

Our company is new to Property Matrix but so far, we are loving this system! As the bookkeeper for our three properties, I searched high and low for a software that could meet all our needs at a reasonable price. We are so excited to be using this software because it's a one stop shop. We couldn't be happier with the support and service from the start. I'm confident this is the one for your company as well, save yourself (and your staff) time and headaches. Try it, you have nothing to lose!