Notehouse

Human services management with time stamped notes

visit website

Notehouse Reviews

Amanda H.

What I like most about the software is how user-friendly the features are. There is just so much complexity in making this happen that I appreciate, so thank you.

Edwin S.

It is a great, inexpensive program with a very responsive team backing them up. It's not difficult to navigate or learn the basics.

Melissa R.

Cons

I was hasty to purchase it and for my business, I have found that I have limited use of the software.

Melinda C.

Patrick L.

Song K.

4.7

A total timesaver for founders!

Pros

I'm a social impact video game designer, so I've got a whole lot of people in my gaming and user communities to keep track of. I love the simplicity of Notehouse. In a quick second, I can search with tags to find one of my people–whether they're a tester, parent, or investor. I also like that I can include the little things that I'm often at risk of forgetting about my users, and being able to bring up those little details with our game testers and parents has made all the difference in building a strong community surrounding our game.

Cons

Honestly, describing how useful it is to the rest of my team! They're starting to network at various events in their areas, and I'm so excited for them to try it first hand and see how much of a game changer it is.

Your work sounds amazing Vanessa! We are thrilled that Notehouse is able to support you in your incredible work!

Exactly what I was looking for. It was bought before the trial ran out!

Pros

As a social worker it is hard to find a software to help with client notes. Unlike other social workers, I work at a school that doesn't have a logging software. I hated using a word pad to log things. It's hard to find notes and it's hard to keep track of things as I do them. I opened this program and it was instantly what I needed. After trying many programs it was a relief to finally find something easy to use. I also was happy that I didn't have to custom my experience. I'm a hands on learner and I wanted to see what they had to offer - I don't want to spend hours setting up my own software just to not be able to use it due to complexity or price.

Cons

There are tiny things I'd like changed, but I consider these upgrades. I also don't want the base program changed - if they do upgrade I'd like to pick and choose what add ons I need. Right now the interface isn't crowded which makes it easy to use.

Thank you SO MUCH Tracy for this wonderful review! We are so grateful that you are liking Notehouse and took the time to write this!

The simplest of tools that doesn't get in the way but gets the job done

Notehouse has been a perfect addition to my list of daily-used applications. I have stretched it's use to the maximum....from writing down quick jokes as I make them up for our weekly Friday office gatherings, to summarizing discussions with project partners, to tracking my daily to-do-lists, Notehouse has brought so much richness into both my personal and professional life in a way that I did not expect.

Pros

Notehouse is the best demonstration of how the best things come in small packages. It is so easy to use, you don't even realize you are using it. hehehe. With Notehouse, I am able to easily preserve the little details in my interactions and field visits that otherwise would likely have been forgotten; details that now bring so much life to my monthly reports and newsletters.

Cons

In terms of functionality, Notehouse does exactly what I expect without any problem at. However, they could consider more variety in color themes to give users the opportunity to customize the look and feel a lot more.

WOWOWOWOW we are in tears over here reading this. THANK YOU so much!!!!!!!!!

Lost my excitement

Its was great at the initial stage but when communication breaks down its with customer services it limits us in what we can do.

Pros

You have a good system and i know starting out with any business first hand the challenges however your customer should be the priority no matter what’s going on. I personally sent a few emails after upgrading to the monthly fee to get support surrounding how to access the free premium upgrade as per your new year marketing. You did respond letting me now when I would be available now its been six week since my last email and no respond. I have add a new users and w stil do not know how to access the premium upgrade to how to make the new users manager of their files. Also when choosing form th enlist of professions you should have social services industry listed as this from what i read of your company was the primary market or one of them.

Cons

There is no instruction on how to se once upgrade

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review Debra and I am so sorry you have felt like we haven't attended to your needs. I just looked in my email and I have no correspondence from someone who goes by Debra Abraham and I also don't see any accounts listed under your company name so I can't find the emails you are referring to. If you would like to email me at Lauren@getnotehouse.com I will be sure to respond right away. It looks like you are doing amazing work in the community and we want to be sure to support you in that!

Very User friendly

It has been very user friendly. we had to take a break from using it and we tried to use paper to document but we have since gone back to notehouse as it worked best for us I a excited to use it again as it was so user friendly and a great way to store all of our client information

Pros

This software is so easy to use that even our non computer guy can use it and it is very organized.

Cons

wish there was a place to upload documents to store

Thank you so much Jennifer! We are so thrilled that you are loving Notehouse! Uploading documents is definitely something we are considering so stay tuned!

Notehouse has improved my practice 100%!

This is such an easy and efficient program to use. I love the fact that it is on my phone and I can dictate my notes, which is much faster for me than typing. When I am seeing my next client, I can quickly pull up my previous notes and I’m ready for the session in two minutes. The automatic billing ( subscription) makes it extremely easy and efficient for me as well.I can’t say enough good things about notehouse!

Pros

So easy to use. The voice to text works so much better than my Siri does. I am a therapist and I quickly dictate my notes at the end of each session and it couldn’t be more efficient. I to be a terrible documenter but notehouse has made me a great one. I also love that I can include in my notes exactly what I want and need to and do not have to use a forced template.

Cons

I truly love everything about it! The voice to text feature is excellent, the ease of sign in, the easy access to previous notes and the simplicity of design allmake it useful and appealing

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so thrilled that it is working for you and thank you for the important work you do as a therapist!

An easy solution to a gaping need

I've pretty much already covered it, but just want to reiterate that it's so simple to use. As a small business owner, it makes my admin life a great deal easier.

Pros

It's user friendly. The other options that I found online were all clunky and totally confusing to navigate. I love how Notehouse keeps things as simple as possible, while still providing the function that is necessary to get my job done. It's been a lifesaver organizing client information in a way that I can actually find again. I've signed up for so many online software platforms where I just never returned to them because I couldn't figure out how to fully incorporate them into my already established work flow. Notehouse didn't require me to do a complete overhaul of my current processes, it's only streamlined and enhanced them. I love it!

Cons

It's still fairly new, so there is room to create more customization for different types of users.

Wow! Thank you Boyuan!!! We are so glad you are loving Notehouse!!!!

Great way to organize notes!

Central notekeeping platform for case management.

Pros

I am an attorney at a small firm and before Notehouse, I had no central way to organize and share client notes with my team. Notehouse solved the problem with a really easy to use system to store and tag notes and important dates/events for my cases. It’s also really affordable—much less than other case management systems and simpler to use.

Cons

It’s brand new so I think a mobile app is coming soon which will be great for accessing notes anywhere.

We are so glad this has been useful for your firm!!! And yes, a mobile app is coming!!!!

Great easy to use app

Great, easy to use and friendly site

Pros

It's very easy and straightforward! It's a great way to take notes on daily tasks with your team

Cons

I would like users to be able specific customers. I don't really want all the users looking or editing all customers if they don't have nothing to do with them.

Thank you so much for this review and for giving Notehouse a try! We are definitely hoping to incorporate new features in the future, including the ability to assign certain users to certain contacts, so stick with us and we'll get there! :)

Clean and easy to use case management solution

We are waiting to complete our program cycle before uploading new student data to the platform but I have been blown away by the user experience on Notehouse along with the customer service and responsiveness of the team.

Pros

Notehouse fills an important need for nonprofits like mine to be able to effectively manage case files for our students. Other platforms that we've considered were either too expensive or built on 10-year-old tech that was not designed for today's user experience.

Cons

Notehouse is still rolling out features. I would love the option to bulk upload records from CSV to import my existing records. The team has however been welcoming to feedback and suggestions so I am hopeful this feature will be included eventually.

We are so glad you are loving our interface and that it is a great fit for your needs! We are rolling out new features soon and will absolutely take all of these into consideration!

Easy To Use and Strong Customer Service

My overall experience with Notehouse has been positive. It is easy to use and does what we need it to. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been extremely helpful and positive and has been great to work with, when do have a need or issue. Overall, good customer services and positive relationships.

Pros

This software, is easy to use and is pretty self explanatory. Being in the human services field for many years, the complexity of many of the programs I have used, makes the job hard. I reviewed this software, prior to the purchase and the start of our company and determined that the user friendly set up was a benefit to the company and product. There are no hidden buttons, or extra steps that have to be taken to get where you want to go inside each case.

Cons

I believe that a search by Assignment or case manager for the administration would be good, that way, the admin or supervisor can see which clients one of their workers has at the start, so they don't have to go through all of the clients and or search by page. I would also like to be able to export by worker.

Thank you so much Michelle and that is a great idea about the added search and export feature! We get the best ideas from our users and I will add it to the list!

Great tool for documentation

As an HR professional, timely, accurate documentation is required. Using Notehouse has completely automated this process for me, from basic inquiries from employees to documenting investigations, to keeping notes on vendors and other partners. Also, the system conveniently archives your notes, so they are always handy and not back in the office in a paper notebook, which also means your data is kept confidential and secure.

Pros

Ease of use- Notehouse's simplicity is ideal for documenting conversations, program updates, investigations and outcomes. It is great for categorizing notes by employee, client, project, what ever it is that you need active and historical info on. It has all the functionality needed with the distraction of 'extra' and never used modules offered by other systems.

Cons

I really like the software as is, one suggestion for future releases would be to add a 'save' button in addition to 'add note'. Certainly not a major issue since all your info is saved by adding the note, but it would be an welcomed extra.

We are so glad you are loving Notehouse and that our user friendly interface is helping you better support your employees! We are looking into making an automatic save feature or including a save button and thank you for this great idea!

Good Program for basic customer tracking.

I have used a hack to include the company by putting it as the last name and putting the whole name in the first name slot. This made it possible to sort by company for my purposes and made the program functional as the users need to be able to search by company type. The program is used but less frequently due to the lack of ability to link multiple people to an event.

Pros

The program allows note taking and important dates to be tracked to one customer. It helps remember important events and dates and who the lead is on those events.

Cons

There is no feature to put what company the person is with - only names. The search feature is only able to sort based on first and last name or tags. This means that any notes cannot be searched. It would be a better program if there was a way of connecting more than one person to an event without having to duplicate the event. So it 5 clients attended a house showing one could note who you invited and who showed up.

Thank you so much Colette for this feedback and we are totally on the same page with you in terms of features we are hoping to add soon (which is why we're listed as currently in our first beta round with a price break for our amazing early adopters like yourself!). While the notes in each case are searchable we agree that being able to see where a certain word shows up in ANY case/client would be great and we're hoping to roll it out before the end of the year. Love your company hack and also want to add that you could create a "tag" for the company or company type you could also search and sort for that specific company or type. Thanks so much again for using Notehouse and please feel free to reach out directly with any other ideas or questions!!!!

Great little program!

Pros

Cons

It was far too simplistic for our needs. There isn't a strong reporting system and once you get a large number of entries, it can be a bit messy.

Thanks for giving us a try Melissa!

FINALLY! Software I'm excited to use!

I really feel like Notehouse was designed with me in mind! Juggling a huge case load as a non-profit lawyer is stressful enough as it is, and having to create my own system of staying organized with so much information added a lawyer of anxiety. Notehouse figured out a way to take that load off my shoulders, and it has been a real joy to use!

Pros

It's intuitive and super easy to use, even for a technophobe like me! It helps me keep organized by tracking of all the important information I need for a client without having to wade through different documents and databases. The platform is also visually beautifully designed!

Cons

I'd like a way to display more than the next two upcoming dates on each case. I can enter as many as I like, but only the next two show when I open an individual case file, and it would be helpful to see more at once.

Thank you so much Dahsong! We are honored to be able to support amazing work like yours and to help you focus on your clients! We will look into ways to add more dates and let you know when that feature is added! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review and for all the work you do in the world!

Great software!

Pros

I like having the ability to upload case-specific documents on a client's file, where appropriate, list important deadlines, and designate a lead onto each case. Above all, this has made our grant reporting a lot easier, as we are able to tag each case onto a specific grant and follow through the duration and outcome of our cases easily. We used to spend so many hours having to do this manually, so Notehouse has been able to save our office a lot of valuable time!

Cons

It would be great if we could create calendar categories that we can sort through (e.g., master calendar hearing, individual hearing, decision, one year filing deadline, etc.) so that can get ideas of how much capacity we have to accept more hearings on any given month of the year. It would also be great to see and be able to sort through those dates on a Google Calendar-esque format rather than on the side bar.

Thanks so much for this great review Joan! We so appreciate it and feel honored to support you in your incredible work.

This is what I've been looking for!

I have been trying to figure out how to document 70+ clients logically and effectively for year. I have tried paper documentation, Google, Word, etc. Nothing worked the way I needed it to. This is amazing and has so much potential. It has already significantly improved our productivity and I'm sure it will continue to improve overall.

Pros

Everything is in one place. I can easily document and access documentation without having to rifle through papers or spend a bunch of time figuring out where I saved files. The customer service is PHENOMENAL

Cons

I think the software is still really new, which means there are still functions that have yet to be incorporated. But this isn't really a "con."

Thank you SO MUCH Terry! We are so honored to support your incredible work!

Great product with Great Support!

Great company and software! I love the ability to speak with a person directly and not have to rely on computer response. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always quick and accommodating with our questions and suggestions. We look forward to seeing how Notehouse continues to grow.

Pros

There are several things: Affordability, ease of use as well as great responsive customer support.

Cons

I wish there were more flexible filters for exporting or searching via case managers, export via tags, etc.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are honored to support your work at Sarpy!

Just What I Needed

It’s been great. I emailed and asked a question, and they were quick to get back, and even inquired later if it had worked out, and if I had any other questions. For what it is advertised for, it works!

Pros

I love that NoteHouse is exactly what it says it is — a place for client notes. I am a psychotherapist who works with an agency. The agency does all the billing and intake information with booking in their system. The thing that they are missing is a place for notes. Therefore, I’ve been keeping notes in a filing cabinet and at the end of the week and/or month I have to sort through all these notes I’ve typed up — kept secure on my computer, printed off, signed — etc. It was SO overwhelmingly time consuming. Therefore, being able to put my notes into the system, is FABULOUS.

Cons

I’ve actually only used the APP as I have an iPad as my main source of “computer”. Therefore, I believe there are a few things that are missing from the app version, but if needed I can use a computer for those features. If the app had a few more features like printing, exporting etc. That would be great.

Thank you so much Kimberly and we are thrilled that you are liking Notehouse! We are working on creating our app to be fully functional and thank you for helping get us there!!!

Great Time Saver

Tome and organization helps me to keep track of my billing

Pros

The ease of use and that no matter what device I can access clients from the road

Cons

The tasks need to stay current until i enter the file to update it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this Rosie! We are so pleased to support your important work!

Notehouse rocks the house!

While Notehouse has had the occasional glitch, overall the product is great and the team behind it is very friendly with quality, timely service. I highly recommend it!

Pros

Notehouse is very easy to use and user friendly. I love the accessibility and functionality of it.

Cons

There are occasions where load times are slower, but after waiting a few seconds it loads with no problems.

Thank you so much Nathan! We recently upgraded all of our servers so our speed issues should be nice and, ahem, speedy, now :)

Good product

The product is good. We needed simple and clear without clutter and that is what this is . The price is right.

Pros

I can list all my clients with tags so I can easily find people who fall into a certain category. It is very easy to set up and use.

Cons

There is no ability to change the default setting to "all clients" . So although I need to see everyone as the lead coordinator, I have to click around t make that happen. Also when you pull a selection and then choose a client, you cannot go "back" to your search. You will have to start your search over.

Thank you so much for this review Angela and I am excited to let you know that, because of user feedback like yours, we are creating the ability to save your search! Whoo hoo! Thanks also for sharing with your colleagues and friends, we so appreciate you!

Makes my Job so much Easier!

This software keeps my notes organized and easy to find, use, and edit. I have saved lots of time by incorporating this software into my daily work.

Pros

I love the ability to quickly access clients and jot down notes. This software saves me so much time during my day, as well as keeping me organized with little effort. It is absolutely worth the money spent. The staff members are wonderful, respond quickly, and are receptive to feedback that will help them improve their product.

Cons

It's new so it needs some improvements/troubleshoots, but the staff is amazing and is very receptive to feedback and clearly wants to make this program the best for their users.

Thank you so much Amanda!!!! We so appreciate your time in writing this and are so glad we can support your work!

Great for the people business

Pros

It is so simple to use. The tagging system helps you search and find easily. It’s easy to input and go back and edit. It’s just not complicated.

Cons

I would like to know how to run reports on it so that I could teach numbers of appointments etc. When it’s loading slowly it’s difficult to tell if anything is happening or not - could do with seeing a bar loading or something.

Thank you so much for this great review Patrick! I love the bar loading idea and will add to our queue of projects!

Loved the product

Great experienced. Customer services was very helpful.

Pros

I loved the ease of use and the simplicity of the product. I have tested out other case management software and it has more features then I needed— which got in the way of my work.

Cons

That you could not upload and then retrieve files. But I believe that has changed.

Thank you so much for this review Hannah and we are so glad you are liking Notehouse! Because all of our customer service is personalized (you talk to a real live human!) we are so happy to hear you loved that as well!