QGenda Logo

Suggested alternatives

rippling
monday-com
when-i-work

QGenda is very user friendly and has the ability to do more than we ask. It helps to keep everyone at every site organized and we are looking forward to expanding its capabilities within our group.
I used to have great customer service support and felt like we mattered to the business, we have been with them for over 10 years. The products are easy to use, extremely handy and great.
It's been great and works for our group. The people who helps set up the platform were very helpful and answered all of the questions and requests we had.
I didn't like that you were unable to track who made changes and often worried that things were accidentally moved moved by other users.
No easy way to print a month/week/year-at-a-glance. When errors occur, there is no natural trouble shooting process, and they are highly cryptic.
Does not work as well with Safari on Mac as Firefox.

Qgenda is worth it!

Pros

Qgenda is a fantastic product. The algorithm has made our call schedule creation so much easier. Takes us a fraction of the time it used to. Customer support has been great throughout! Highly recommend.

Cons

Still requires some tweaking once the schedules are made

MS

Megan S.

Worth the money

QGenda is great! I was hesitant to switch, even though I knew our previous scheduling platform wasn't going to work as we grew. It's a great platform, service is fantastic, and it has upped our game.

Pros

Cons

One thing I struggle with but am learning is that to perform a function, there is often a couple different areas something needs to be changed for that function to be executed. The more I learn about the platform, the better I am at figuring it out, but is sometimes frustrating. However, QGenda support is AMAZING and is always will to help!

BS

Bryan S.

EMI review

Impersonal customer support. Our previous scheduling program had a support staff who new our organization

Pros

Ability to customize subgroups within our organization

Cons

Too complex to manage without Customer support

AG

Ann G.

Qgenda for Anesthesia

Really very positive. While there are some limitations with any product, having an agile and friendly support service more than makes up for it.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic. I have a wonderful team that takes my requests and works hard to find ways to make them work.

Cons

Because of the complexity of the product, it's not always intuitive for admin functions. This is why I rely on the customer support team.

ES

Erin S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Great Features!

Pros

Qgenda has all the features needed for credentialing maintenance and they are releasing new additions at lightening speed. Customer service and support are readily available to assist when needed.

Cons

Would like to see a true Payer Enrollment product.

JW

Jada W.

Qgenda Review

Pros

I like that if there are any questions my team and I might have the customer services email is quick to reach out and help.

Cons

There are little glitches that can be fixed with in profiles, but other than that Qgenda is easy to navigate.

JS

Jo S.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Great Product

Pros

Hands on training customizability Support

Cons

Privileging but perhaps I am not familiar enough with the options.

MD

Marcie D.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Highly recommend this platform!

Overall I definitely would recommend QGenda. It has an incredible number of capabilities; I'm sure there are many I haven't even touched. I need to keep exploring with it.

Pros

- Being able to build compensation into the schedule - Being able to add nonscheduled users to view specific schedules - Being able to add a schedule that is unrelated to our practice but needs to be viewed - Customer support is always very positive and professional

Cons

- At times it's difficult to communicate some of the complexities of a request to customer support. Sometimes they believe a task is complete, but in some cases I end up finishing it for them. - Some of the reports are hard for me to understand

CD

Courtney D.

Qgenda Review

Pros

The layout of qgenda is user friendly and allows for easy editing complex schedules with a lot of different tasks and seats.

Cons

the automated scheduling and rules set up seem to have hiccups or issues each time we try to fix them a different one would arise so i just stopped using the automation. If it worked or understood our complexity better somehow, it would make scheduling easier but i think our practice schedule and rules are too complex for the system to not counteract some of them along the line.

AM

Ashley M.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Transparent Scheduling made easy

Friendly & helpful customer support team; Resceptive to your concerns/ideas for ideal improvements; Good product

Pros

QGenda allows for seamless access to an up to the minute version of the schedule for all users on any smart device/computer. The transparency & flexibility this has allowed our staff is great.

Cons

Implementation took many trials & updates/improvements are ongoing even though we implemented the program in June 2019.

AS

Andy S.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Credential Genie is a Game Changer. Period.

In the past, we had all of our credentialing paperwork, licenses, credentials, contacts at insurance carriers, and status of each provider scattered in emails, digital files, paper files, and in texts. We knew there must be a better way to manage all of these details. Credential Genie pulls all of this mission-critical data into a single platform and we now have all of our credentialing information...

Pros

The combination of the software that organizes our credentialing files and the service that they provide to help us get credentialed with more insurance carriers is a unique solution to what was a complex operational challenge. I can't recommend them highly enough. Do yourself a favor and work with them. Your life will be better for it and you'll generate more revenue and be able to focus on more high value parts of your business by doing so.

Cons

There are no cons. We've had only success with Credential Genie.

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our core mission is to remove all the credentialing burden for your team and we love to hear that you are happy with our software and services. We are thankful to have such a great customer.

JG

Jama G.

Game Changer for Credentialing

There is just not enough space here to list all of the benefits our company has gained because of Credential Genie. We frequently use the reporting feature for listings of various data. If we need a list of NPIs or state licenses, the information can be pulled into a spreadsheet instantly. We have also been able to make sure we have all necessary documents on file for our practitioners. Whether it is a license with an expiration date or a training certificate, we no longer have to search through paper files to track them down. Ultimately, Credential Genie has saved us hours of work and I cannot recommend this product enough to the medical community!!

Pros

Prior to our company's use of Credential Genie, we had a very outdated program that tracked licenses. The process of tracking expirables was extremely time consuming. As our group of practitioners continued to grow, we knew we needed a system that could automate that process. Credential Genie has been a game changer for us. I love the organization of the dashboard and that we are notified 90 days prior to the expiration date of a license.

Cons

There is not one aspect of Credential Genie that I do not like (or love)!!

Thank you Jama! We appreciate your kind words. We are constantly improving our software and positive feedback like yours makes it all worth it.

CB

Charita B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

What a difference a great system makes!?

Pros

My organization transitioned from a very cumbersome system with lots of work-arounds in the hopes of becoming efficient and organized. We had no idea how much happier we would be! The onboarding process was great! The communication with the associated CredentialGenie staff was seamless. We've been using the system for almost a year now and we could not be happier. With the connection to NPPES and CAQH, our provider onboarding is a breeze for our clients. Our enrollment team has everything they need to submit applications without a lot of back and forth, like before. The tasks and notes sections allow for communication within the team and its extremely useful when inquiring about status with the plans.

Cons

Not a deal-breaker but, for our business the reporting functionality could be improved.

Hi Charita - thank you for being a great customer. We love your ideas and feature recommendations.

TH

Toinea H.

Payer Enrollment Specialist

Pros

QGenda has helped me go fully electronic. Whenever i find a new way of doing something or if there's a glitch, QGenda immediately addresses the issue with great solutions and updates.

Cons

Having to go out of a screen to go to another and it restarting you from the beginning of your process is time consuming. For example, if i am trying to look at a payer enrollment and need to compare information for two ASCs i have to go out and look at them seperatey. i am not allowed to look at two screens at once.

SG

Stephanie G.

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

QGenda review

I would recommend QGenda to anyone who asked for a good web-based scheduling platform. QGenda support has always been very responsive if we do need help with anything or have question. The initial set-up with QGenda went perfect and was a very smooth process. Our account managers were the best!

Pros

I like how user friendly QGenda is for the users and admin. The tracking ability and report part of QGenda has really changed how our scheduling department tracks equality amongst our physicians. We used to do all of our tracking by hand which of course leave room for human error so with us being able to pull these statistics in the stats tab is life changing.

Cons

Some of the newer updates that are available add to our workflow slightly. I do wish there was more options to turn off/on these updates.

BM

Bill M.

Medical Practice, 5,001-10,000 employees

QGenda Quickly Shows Time Not So Quick with Changes

My overall experience has been positive in regards to managing staff schedules with a little headache when I need to make last minute changes.

Pros

I like the ability to filter and sort staffing schedules and determine hours and coverage. I can great groups/cohorts and set the schedule as I like.

Cons

I dislike the tedious clicking required to deleted already created scheduling. It is also not always clear that my scheduled fully published.

BC

Brandie C.

Credential Genie

Credential Genie was and has been a lifesaver for me! They know their stuff and are always so helpful and available. Their pricing is very reasonable as well.

Pros

I found the software very easy to use and the Credential Genie staff were always available to help me with any problems that arose. I like the you can run reports and get data quickly.

Cons

There really hasn't been much that I don't like about the software and if I need help with something, Credential Genie has always helped me and in a timely manner.

Thank you for the great feedback. We really enjoy working with you and your team.

DS

Devendra S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

"Revolutionize Your Workforce Management: A Comprehensive Review of QGenda Software"

My overall experience with QGenda has been very positive. The platform has been instrumental in solving several key business problems, including the need to streamline workforce management, optimize resource allocation, and accurately track employee time and compensation. Through the use of QGenda's powerful suite of features, we have been able to achieve greater efficiency, productivity, and accuracy across our operations. Overall, I would highly recommend QGenda to any organization looking to improve its workforce management processes and outcomes.

Pros

I have found many pros to the platform. The features that have been most impactful for me include real-time analytics, automatic time capture, and variable workforce capabilities. I have also found the product to be very user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and use effectively. In terms of integration, QGenda has been able to seamlessly integrate with our existing business processes, which has helped us to achieve greater efficiency and productivity. Overall, QGenda has been an essential tool for optimizing our workforce management and improving our outcomes.

Cons

While QGenda has many great features, there are a few cons that I have experienced. One area for improvement would be the platform's mobile app, which could be more user-friendly and feature-rich. Additionally, while the system's third-party integrations are generally seamless, there have been a few cases where integration was more difficult than expected. Overall, however, these issues have been relatively minor, and I have found QGenda to be an effective and efficient tool for managing our workforce.

AO

Angela O.

QGenda Review

Pros

Ease of use, versatility, mobile access, having everything all in one place, scheduling and credentialing.

Cons

The new customer support system without having a dedicated person or two that we contact when something is wrong it takes much longer to get things resolved than it did for the first 10 years we used the product.

WR

Wilmer R.

QGenda Review

Pros

I like how individualized it can be. Helps us adapt to our changing schedules.

Cons

The app is not always as reliable as the browser.

DS

David S.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great company that has lost some of its sparkle

overall today after 5 years I would give it a B-

Pros

Qgenda was great in the beginning but over time as they grew and tried to expand into other areas they lost some of the special love they used to shower their customers with

Cons

They outsourced customer service and instead of having an indidivudl assigned to your account you have generic people who respond to issues

MS

Mitchell S.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy scheduling software

Pros

Qgenda is easy to use in both creating and documenting an existing schedule. It is easy to modify as needed and is a great way to keep track of how much each physician is working. Shifts can also be counted.

Cons

I don't love the calendar function. It is difficult to display a calendar for nonusers to see. We like to post our monthly calendar and nonusers don't need the details that users do.

AW

Ari W.

Qgenda is a Great Workforce Management Software

Pros

Qgenda is easy to use and does a great job at automating what would otherwise be a daunting task.

Cons

No real cons. However, I wish the Administrator view could easily see how many vacation days a doctor has available without running a report. In other words, the Administrator should be able to view this information just like the physician.

JN

Jimmy N.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Important part of our practice

Pros

QGENDA is easy to use. It is also easy to Understand and navigate. It’s ability to track the Number of days at certain rotations, as well as keeping track of vacation days makes recordkeeping easy.

Cons

The ability to change the schedule as an administrator is difficult when using a mold device.

RS

Rebecca S.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Radiologist Schedule

Pros

Easy to use and set up. When looking for product, Qgenda was the only one that fit.

Cons

I can’t think of anything that we really don’t like.