WELL Reviews

WELL

Unified patient communication platform for health systems

4.88/5 (25 reviews)

Pros
  • So far I am excited about the new capabilities and opportunities we have with WELL. Working with the WELL staff from implementation to support has been great experience.Joe A.Read the full review
  • I love that I can send secure information directly to a patient.Thomas E.Read the full review
  • The best part of this software the response we receive from patients. It is so easy for patients to use.Maggie D.Read the full review
Cons
  • I did not find any negative or bad things about the software.DENISE M.Read the full review
  • When solicitors are able to leave a message with images.sandra h.Read the full review
  • Any time we have to call someone, it takes a long time. The line is busy, have to leave a message, or the person wants to chat or ask questions.ben l.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jon Amburn

Excellent tool

Reviewed 2019-12-04

We're performing automated patient outreach campaigns as well as fully automated patient appointment reminders and confirmations with Well. This saves our staff tons of time, and improves schedule availability for other patients of ours. We have not yet tapped into the sending of registration forms for patients to complete, but are excited it's a feature. Additionally, I want to give extreme praise to our account manager, support staff, and implementation teams. They're all VERY responsive to any issues and are available every step of the way to help us optimize our use of this product. Over the years we've used them, I've reported several minor issues and suggested multiple improvements, all of which have been incorporated into the software.

Pros
This is an excellent tool with ready-built integrations with multiple software titles. Our staff picked it up very easily, and it was a breeze to setup. What took the longest to complete during implementation was us deciding what to say, getting it translated, when we wanted messages to fire automatically, etc. once we had our side sorted out, configuring the system was super quick. The automation rules we can configure are very flexible and suit our needs well. My favorite part is we were able to not just setup appointment confirmations to mark appointments as confirmed in our appointment book, but we were also able to have cancellations get cancelled from our appointment book, freeing up the appointment slot immediately. This was HUGE for us, and we love it!

Cons
When we first started using Well, there were some minor issues around responses from other languages, and we still have some occasional automated messages that do not fire when expected. I estimate we have these about 1 out of 5000 messages, so the impact is quite small.

Joe Adams

Great Communications Tool/Great Support

Reviewed 2019-11-06

So far I am excited about the new capabilities and opportunities we have with WELL. Working with the WELL staff from implementation to support has been great experience. The implementation team has been honest about what can and cannot be done. The team is willing to listen to new ideas and submit enhancement request to their R&D department. It's a partnership; WELL is working with us to maximize the communication opportunities with our members/patients.

Pros
WELL's user interface or desktop is very user friendly. The many tools such as Quick Responses, Smart phrases and Attach File make communicating with patients easy. The administration of the application is very straight forward with many helpful documents on the support site to walk you through creating a user to adding automations.

Cons
Not having the ability to set an alarm for channels/text messages that have not been answered in specified time period is an enhancement we would like to see in the application.

ben lish

WELL app for physicians

Reviewed 2019-12-10

any time we have to call someone, it takes a long time. the line is busy, have to leave a message, or the person wants to chat or ask questions. texting is fast, efficient, gets the job done in a very short amount of time. even our older patients/seniors who text appreciate getting the texts re their appointments or texts fro their doctor/medical assistant.

Pros
it is very easy to use. I use it daily to notify patients re labs, reminding them to do labs, refills done etc. I set up some quick responses for refills done, labs are normal etc. patients like it because it is fast and efficient. they can text us back as well. my medical assistant and I both monitor the response box. it is easy to tell when someone has texted us back. it is faster than calling the patient. I like the quick response feature. I have an email address for someone at WELL app for customer service and she always gets back to me right a way. there are lots of help notes on the app itself. yesterday I was out sick and in just a few minutes, all of the patients were notified through well app that their appointments had to be rescheduled. this process can take hours if we have to call.

Cons
the security features for HIPPA texting are cumbersome. but the option for non-secure texting is available.

DENISE MENDOZA

Very handy

Reviewed 2019-12-10

that the patients are confirmed three days in advance

Pros
I like that we can send messages directly to patients

Cons
I did not find any negative or bad things about the software

Maggie Duran

WELL Review

Reviewed 2019-11-18

We have been with WELL for sometime now. Recently there have been upgrades in customer service and analytic reporting. This has reinforced our relationship with WELL.

Pros
1. The best part of this software the response we receive from patients. It is so easy for patients to use. The ease of use promotes patient response and also staff use. 2. It allows us to use survey numbers and comments to know where training is needed in areas of concern. 3. Another benefit of WELL is that providers see what patients really think after their visits when feedback is received. Sometimes patients are embarrassed to say how they really feel but they sure let it out in a text message. It sort of opens everyone's eyes to customer service and

Cons
Would like it if a program could be added for patients to self schedule.

Heather Maria

Why WellApp works us.

Reviewed 2019-11-06

The ability to contact full schedules of patients within seconds. During a potential hurricane and office closure we were able to communicate with over 200 patients in 3 seconds. This product is a huge time saving, cost saving and man power savings that allows us to keep staff engaged with patients in the way patients want to communicate via text, email or phone.

Pros
Ease of use. Patient and Staff friendly. Patients appreciate the text contact. Interactive and east to train staff was a big pro for our office. Very easy set up from all perspective. Customer support is 5 stars. Our WellApp rep is phenomenal. Privacy and Hipaa compliant. I cannot say enough good things about this product.

Cons
I really do not have anything negative to say about the program. It has been a positive for us from the start.

Robin Baeske

Reaching more patients more effectively

Reviewed 2019-11-07

Pros
We love that we can customize what/when/where messages are sent with our patient base. The control we have over our environment, also is important to us. The automations and broadcasts features are simple for getting our messages out to a large amount of people that would otherwise take ten times longer if done manually.

Cons
Just like with any product there are small things that just can't be done. These things are specific to our practice flow and are just not possible for the software.

Thomas Hoffmann

WELL - A SIMPLE RESOURCE TO MAKE YOUR PRACTICE MORE EFFICIENT

Reviewed 2019-11-11

We started implementing WELL in our practice this year. All of our employees were trained to use the portal, and the ease of training and use is even better than we expected. Our no-show rate has dwindled significantly, and we are getting complements from our patients and other doctors' offices regarding how efficient how practice has become. This instrument has really set us apart from similar medical offices.

Pros
The ease of use is particularly important, and has made everyone in the offices jobs a lot easier, as well.

Cons
We had to wait a few months to be set up with the WELL software, but it was TOTALLY worth it.

Thomas Estrada

I love WELL!

Reviewed 2019-11-06

This service has helped reach patients in times where they can't answer a call. It cuts down the time we spend on the phone.

Pros
I love that I can send secure information directly to a patient. No delay. Patients love it.

Cons
I don't have much to say negatively about this app. No issues so far.

Jen O'Neill

WELL is great!

Reviewed 2019-12-03

Overall WELL has been a great addition to our clinic. It cuts down on phone messages and the "phone tag" that happens.

Pros
I love the real time conversation with our patients. Patients are getting responses quicker and are much happier.

Cons
The glitches we have had with the automated messages have created a lot of confusion with our patients

Rina Campos

WELL is Fantastic

Reviewed 2019-05-17

The benefits to me are that we are able to reach patients through text rather than through phone, especially when they are at work and cannot always answer the phone. They can simply reply. It is both efficient and user friendly.

Pros
I really like that when a doctor is out, we can send a broadcast message and phone call in Spanish and in English to many different patients all at the same . Also, I like that WELL will remind patients of their appointment a week before. I also like that when i allow notifications on my computer for WELL, it will notify me when someone has texted us. It is so easy and convenient.

Cons
I don't like that sometimes the link does not appear when it sends a text message when it says "click to confirm".

Candace Leslie

ONE Team Lead Review

Reviewed 2019-11-06

Pros
I love that we have a lot of options for customization.

Cons
The software itself is great. I wish that we were able to get an update when there is something "known" wrong/glitch.

Barbara Garner

happy customer

Reviewed 2019-12-03

updates

Pros
It makes my job easier getting information to be updated and getting responses quicker then in the past.

Cons
Every thing is running great and i do not have any complaints at this time.

Edward Martin

Awesome communication platform

Reviewed 2019-11-06

I have really appreciated the WELL platform and I couldn't ask for a more attentive WELL Team to help us think through how we can achieve our strategic objectives.

Pros
The ease of use and the ability to be able to communicate with patients and providers without having to pick up the phone.

Cons
The fact that I need a code to sign in.

sandra hernandez

Great tools

Reviewed 2019-05-22

its a great learning tool and it works well with our clinic

Pros
that you can broad cast when dr out or is going on vacation

Cons
when solicitors are able to leave a message with images. needs to be removed

Carol Alery

Well usage

Reviewed 2020-01-28

Pros
I feel well works very well for us. Have really had not problems with the usage at all.

Cons
That I have to enter the patients name twice to get the patient to come up

DONN HOLTON

WELL APP

Reviewed 2020-01-23

VERY EASY TO USE

Pros
EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE PATIENT , PATIENTS CAN TALK WITH THE OFFICE IF LINES ARE TIED UP

Cons
TO MANY NON RESPONSE FOR NURSEING QUESTIONS

CATINA FULTON

HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL

Reviewed 2020-01-24

Pros
I AM ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE PATIENT

Cons
RESPONDING TO EVERY NOTIFICATION & DUPLICATION

Veronica Munoz

Great Application

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Pros
It makes for patients to get in contact with their doctor's office a lot easier. Patients are able to make appointments, cancel, reschedule, and receive reminders of their upcoming appointments.

Cons
I wish it had more feature to make the process a lot easier. Simple clicks of the mouse allow for you to have a preset reminder for the patients. I wished it would sent automatic in the language the patient selected.

REBECCA GARCIA

Patient Affairs Coordinator II Access

Reviewed 2019-05-28

Hesitant in the beginning to use an additional software to add to my daily tasks, but after the first week I could feel the complete benefit and helped reduce no show volume tremendously.

Pros
Fast, and easy communication directly with the patient. Most patients prefer texting anyway.

Cons
Definitely having to enter my email every time in order to access the portal from the same desktop.

Donna Reyna

Awesome!!

Reviewed 2019-06-07

Support was helpful and quick to pick up on the confusion with patients and fixed it promptly. Great experience overall.

Pros
It is very easy to use and actually saves a lot of time not having to remind patients on telephone.

Cons
Took extra time to get it right, however it was only 2 days, so that is an "A" in my book! No cons!

Alice wong

well app is easy to use

Reviewed 2019-11-21

Pros
I lvoe the software because its easy to use for my patients

Cons
the least thing i like about the app is that it looks so simple but other than that it does what i need it to do

Sirena Walker

Hospital Review

Reviewed 2020-01-20

Pros
Able to communicate efficiently with patients.

Cons
Always having to acknowledge a simple change with patient name for instance uppercase to lowercase change.

rosa madrigal

great

Reviewed 2020-01-22

great app

Pros
its easy to use and great way to communicate with patients

Cons
I like everything theres nothing I don't like

Katie Tilton

Makes Text Campaigns Easy

Reviewed 2020-01-06

I have only had a positive experience using WELL!

Pros
We have multiple locations around the country, and WELL makes marketing each one easy. We can set up/cancel appointments, request online reviews, and talk to patients with ease.

Cons
I haven't had any issues using WELL, their support team always acts quickly to fix any problems we have.