Lodgable

Web-based vacation rental management & advertising

Lodgable Reviews

Pros

It allows me to reach travelers all across the world and I put little effort into it. It helps me be more profitable and I will continue to do my business with the help of Lodgable.

Jeremy A.

Lodgable gets me more bookings and their customer service is great. The dashboard is super friendly and magazine reservations is a breeze.

Jordan S.

Cons

If you stop using it you are back to square one with the ads of your listing in various channels (they get lost). You get charged fees  (for the merchant processing partner).

Of course the straw that broke the camels back was being charged for non-existent reservations that they should have known were cancelled both from the channel and out communications.

Scott O.

Scott O.

4.7

Incredible Software

Pros

It was very easy to book somewhere to stay during holiday. I really appreciated entering payment through the software, instead of getting hassled by the owner. The best part was how fast to make the reservation, instead of accidentally being double booked from other websites in the past. I would suggest planning and booking far in advance so you can get the days and location you want.

Cons

Not about the software, but I would’ve never found this site if I wasn’t given it by a friend.

Get More Bookings

Getting more listings for our properties. Better exposure across more platforms/sites.

Pros

Its free. Ease of installation. ease of use.

Cons

Needs more robust back office - like to see full accounting implemented.

Not ready for Prime Time

Based on the above description, obviously poor. Prior to becoming an owner and manager of vacation rental properties (portfolio of 36+) we worked for a few decades in the IT industry. We recognized some start-up and development challenges. Examples- the seamless import of our listings put all photos in reverse order, and the simple questions could not be answered promptly because the concept of...

Pros

The promise of seamless import of listings, which turned out to be incorrect.

Cons

The software is not integrated sufficiently to provide audit trail, and lacks basic functionality. 1. We discovered after implementing that automated notifications from Lodgable would tell us that the channel was charging the customer, and that was incorrect. 2. We would receive a notification from the channel that a reservation was fraudulent, and Lodgable would not have that recorded or noted...

A hassle-free way to get more exposure

This is a great all-in-one platform for getting vacation rentals booked. It's simple, easy to use, and I feel like there's nothing to lose by using this software. It's free and connects you to many different booking channels more quickly than doing it otherwise. It walks you through each step and with the ability to have everything all in one place, it's incredibly convenient.

Pros

Lodgable is user-friendly, simple, and effective. I'd feel confident using this program, especially having multiple ways to contact the company if needed. It's 100% free to sign up and they won't make money until I do, so I know they'll continually work hard to make sure each listing gets maximum exposure!

Cons

I had a few questions about fees that come directly from the channels, but the Common Questions section helped answer those, and the website provides a way to get into contact with the sales team directly.

Super easy way to quickly get a vacation rental listed all over the place.

Pros

It's easy to use, and it's a brilliant concept. It saves so much time over having to list a rental on dozens of different sites and then trying to keep all the bookings and calendars organized. Lodgable.com does it all for you. Super, super convenient.

Cons

If you already have accounts with certain vacation rental sites, you might not be able to carry over your reviews, but the greater exposure you get from listing with more places using Lodgable more than makes up for it in my opinion.

puts dozens of travel sites at my fingertips

prompts helped formulate my review.

Pros

Lodgable offers the impressive ability to plug into dozens of rental sites. How do they do that? The user experience is enjoyable, great visuals and graphics give it a clean crisp look. Reading through the Success Stories and seeing their listings on different sites is all the explanation I need.

Cons

Only suggestion is to highlight the FEATURES button more prominently. This tells the details about the system that I wish I had seen sooner. This was the stuff I wanted to see first, so maybe highlight it with the blue bubble, instead of the Get Started bubble.

Easy to use - great investment for my properties

Pros

Software was easy to use and made the renting process even easier. If I did have questions. the staff was very knowledgeable and and responded to my questions quickly!

Cons

So far so good - I can’t think of anything else that would make the experience better.

Fantastic ease of use

Pros

This software takes a lot of websites and streamlines your listings on them into one website. Also, the UI looks incredible and feels good to use.

Cons

Honestly, my only complaint would be that I hadn't heard of this sooner. Great tool all around for rental management.

Simple way to increase my property bookings.

Pros

I like that I can use this software without directly paying for it. It's really helpful to be able to list and manage my properties on a ton of booking sites in one dashboard. Once all my properties were imported into lodgable, things have been a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes the software is a bit buggy, but their customer service is top notch. The few times I've had an issue they have been quick to resolve it for me.

Simple to use, which is great I love the layout, everything is easy to understand.

Pros

I like how it will help me to rent my vacation spot quickly. I was worried I wouldn't find a way to help me with the process of renting my rental unit until I came across lodgeable.

Cons

I would like to be able to read the dark gray lettering at the bottom of the site better. My eyes aren't that great and I think a different color or brighter shade would be perfect. It's important to be able to understand everything about the terms and conditions.

Aesthetically, I very much enjoyed every page of the site. It was welcoming and informative.

Pros

The cost is a killer selling point - it doesn't get better than free! Reading the success stories and the designers' intention to help property managers and vacationers alike is exciting and encouraging. The number of options (whether to have Lodgable maintain payments or to do it one's self) and the continual support from the Lodgable team throughout the process of establishing and maintaining a website make this system extremely useful to those with any amount of experience in software use.

Cons

It took me some time of searching the website to understand that Lodgable's process is to create a webpage and use that site as a tool to rent directly as well as market across dozens of other sites. If more attention were drawn to the videos and live examples, I feel I would have spent less time confused and been more inclined to quickly schedule a demo. Having to schedule a demo to learn about the process is both a pro and a con. While having the guidance and expertise of a Lodgable representative is undoubtedly helpful (and likely necessary), having the ability to walk through an unscheduled demo or portion of the process on my own time and without feeling that someone is holding my hand would be rather nice.

Overall a great product and experience.

Renting some units for an eclipse in Rexburg. Learned how to use a new type of software.

Pros

Easy to use, when I do have issues and contact anyone at lodgable they get resolved quickly. I haven't had very many problems as that.

Cons

I can't change much or help people, I have to call lodgable to really do anything. A little confusing at first to understand and some bugs, but they are getting resolved. The longer you use the software it gets pretty easy to understand.

Unfortunately, most online travel agencies (OTAs) require the guest to modify their reservation on their booking site. We do however provide all communications and all guest contact details that the OTA provide us on the Lodgable booking details pages so our hosts can reach out to the guests directly. We also provide additional functionality to accept payments and modify the guest invoice. It would be our pleasure to provide you with additional training on how to manage your bookings better. Just let us know :)

Would pay for it even if it wasn't free

Pros

It is so easy to use and they maximize my efforts so i get more bookings. The features are really great and make my job easier so I have time to spend on higher priority items. The customer service is really fantastic. They set everything up for me and helped with any questions I had. I would highly recommend this to anyone with rentals. I haven't had any problems with the software nor the customer service. They really added all the bells and whistles I need and have been so helpful.

Cons

The worst customer service that a company could have!

The experience trying to get a representative to call you back is extremely frustrating!

Pros

I do not like the way our company has been treated and the lack of professionalism

Cons

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] // Lodgable Software

Website review

It was good. A great site to visit and was easy to explore.

Pros

When going to your site, it was bright and beautiful. It really caught my eye. The tabs made for ease of finding what I needed. Each page had a lot of information on it so I knew exactly what I was looking at. It made it so I didn't have to search a lot of pages.

Cons

The part where what others are saying is a little too big for my liking. I get that you want people to know what other people say about your site. However it is just a big tab with a little face. The face while nice to know what people look like is unnecessary. I wouldn't want my face out there like that personally.

I loved it! So easy to use.

I found a site that i will use for a long time that is very helpful and easy to use. I benefited greatly from it.

Pros

Its simple, and helpful! I loved how easy it is to find what you are looking for. I only spent about 10 minutes finding just what i was looking for.

Cons

Very easy to navigate the site and find the information I needed.

Pros

The software is easy to use and understand why I would want to bring my home or rental to this site because of the ability to search for properties on multiple sites. This also makes posting my own property or creating a website for the property very easy. Often times when looking at these types of service sites you don't feel like a person will ever be there to answer you. That was not the case with Lodgable as you enter the site you are greeted with an automated can I help you? the request, but someone responds soon thereafter.

Cons

When looking at view our sales channels on mobile it brought up the pop-up window but it would not let me scroll down to see more than the first sales channel: booking.com

More exposure, less work, win for me

Pros

Very user friendly. I like that it allows more exposure to different listing sites and less work. Gives me the most exposure to keep my rooms booked more. It also is different in that it allows people to come directly to me instead of going through a 3rd party to book. I like that it allows more channels to expose my rooms to and has the potential to increase my bookings drastically by sharing to all the different channels.

Cons

Wish it had payment processing to be able to take payments from those renting, deposits or completion payments.

Hi Heather. We actually do have a built in point of sale system in Lodgable. If you would like to learn how to use it, please reach out to support@lodgable.com and we would be happy to provide some training so you can start processing credit cards.

Simple Channel Manager For Your Properties

Overall easy and simple service if you need to a channel distribution for your properties. I would say that I like it more then BeeRent service.

Pros

Free Channel Manager - Distribute your property to over 60 other platforms and increase visibility/ Free Synchronization of all your properties/listings Payment Processing - You can now charge guests from Booking & Expedia. Simple Setup

Cons

Support is none existent I called for 2 days and nobody picks up. The phone ends up on a voicemail. If the support were faster or responsive then I would rate it 10/10.

Great for everything except an existing airbnb account

Pros

Managing everything from one place. It would take an exorbitant amount of time to manage one property on multiple platforms.

Cons

Interfacing with a pre-existing airbnb account really doesn't work. Been trying to be on-boarded for a while with no success.

We apologize for the wait. AirBnB is currently working on switching your account over. Everything was submitted some time ago. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of AirBnB's timeline when you integrate your pre-existing account. We've seen this take anywhere from a few days to several weeks depending on their workload. However, if you use Lodgable's universal account we are able to push your properties to AirBnB on the same day. It then takes between 24 to 48 hours for them to approve and then activate your listing.

A channel manager with no fixed fees

A channel manager worth considering to avoid monthly fixed fees

Pros

No commision/fixed fee for owner ! (only traveller pays) Free [but money collection is done thru lodgable and then transferred to client] Enables to have the same price on all channels Direct API with airbnb

Cons

If you stop using it you are back to square one with the ads of your listing in various channels (they get lost) You get charged fees  (for the merchant processing partner)

Intuitive and easy to use.

Pros

Cons

I wish there were more discount options, more than just long stay discounts it would help me diversify my offering.

The Website was easy to navigate through.

Pros

With just a few clicks I was able to find what I was looking for. It was very user friendly and the visual layout was helpful. I especially liked the video. Not too long not too short.

Cons

The little message pop up thing in the corner sometimes got in the way when I was scrolling. I don't know where else you could place it to put it out of the way. Other than that there are no other complaints. There could be a few more success stories, but maybe as your website grows that will happen naturally. A few more about other family dynamics would be helpful. What other kind of every day people use this?

I am loving using Lodgable. Team is great and very responsive. I'm already a superhost on Airbnb

Bookings, Bookings, Bookings!

Pros

Easy, simple and great support. I still want to learn more and I know this tool can really make a difference for my ROI and booking rate

Cons

I love the Lodgable website. It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Pros

The Lodgable software is intuitive and provides an easy roadmap to getting my rental booked on various rental-booking sites. Customer support was ready to help with any question I might have. The website is visually appealing and easy to navigate.

Cons

I had a difficult time finding potential improvements I could suggest for the website. Being financially-minded above all else, I might suggest adding more success stories of individuals who have used Lodgable and increased profitability.