Betterteam

Post your job to 100+ job sites with one click.

Betterteam Reviews

David S.

The value is straight up legit. Super easy to use - tips and tricks on posting an awesome job description - truly made for a "Better Team" (more like Build a Better Team).

John C.

I have recommended the product. Ease of use, great exposure, easy to turn on and off subscription.

Tina H.

Lonny M.

Abraham Z.

Over 200 applicants in a week were above and well beyond what we expected. We were struggling to get 4-5 applicants a month.

Sean R.

The most efficient way to find job applicants

Super smooth experience from start to end. Easy to use and amazing reach

Pros

I am in shock with the power of posting and the reach that this tool has. It is impressive I just wrote the job description once and get dozens of curriculums in less than one day. All of them super qualified candidates.

Cons

I didn't have the same results with a second job posting, that still doesn't have any candidates, hence I probably have to find another job board to cover it.

Makes recruiting easy

Excellent, the customer service team is always ready to help and very open to suggestions. My company gets funding quarterly and betterteam only offered monthly, 6 month and year options. I wrote them with a request to be billed quarterly and had no issues getting a quarterly rate better than the monthly.

Pros

You only have to make one job post and the software post on all the different job boards. It saves so much time only having to post on one platform.

Cons

I use a separate CRM to manage all of my leads so I can assign new applicants to recruiters. Although betterteam allows you to disposition applicants on the software. I really want the option to get a running spreadsheet of new application from all posted jobs. You can only get csv files from on job post at a time.

customer service

I haven't reached my goal for hiring, but I can not say enough about 2 of your customer service reps that have gone above and beyond trying to help me thru any size obstacle that I have met for the navigation or my ad. PLEASE give a huge and generous applaud to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] ....the BEST service reps that I have worked with in my recruitment position of over 20 years! They have assisted in contacting me back, no matter what I need, they are always willing and able to walk and talk me thru it! If possible I would highly recommend them for a "tops in service award" and if you don't have one, I would use them as a key role model to training any new hire you have. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for encouraging ME, when I get discouraged in my recruitment process!!

Pros

the navigation is the most beneficial and the most convenient part of the process

Cons

No improvement is needed as the process is easy

About time I found myself a professional job board.

In comparison to Indeed, Betterteam are not just in a different league, but they are helpful, professional, do not hide behind tax breaks and aggressive sales strategies and most importantly, GET THIS you can actually get in touch with them. Amazing, something Indeed is not fond of, is the over paying customer getting customer service, no chance with Indeed. So yes, happy with Betterteam and I will recommend all other contacts I have in the industry who use the in decline Indeed, that Betterteam is your man.

Pros

Easy to use and efficient. You have the chance to down Indeed, you have my backing and many other peoples backing, please make it work and please keep your service even when you become huge.

Cons

No features that we use are missing I have no issues what so ever with Betterteam.

It has been great !

Pros

I love the user interface ! It’s easy to use. Produces quality results. Allows our hiring process to be easy and versatile in locations.

Cons

Only complaint I would have is that betterteam isn’t advertised better !!! If I had found this prior to my other trials.... HUGE HEADACHE ALLEVIATED.

Fastest hire ever!

Pros

I run a massage studio, so finding qualified massage therapists in my area that is lacking in massage schools is a constant challenge for me. I needed to hire new therapists quickly and was coming up short on other platforms like Indeed and Facebook. I posted my job to Betterteam on a Monday and by Tuesday already had 3 applicants -- I hired two of them by the end of the week! 10/10 would recommend and use again. I love how they amplified my job posting literally EVERYWHERE and made it easy for me to get the word out in many different platforms. Thank you, Betterteam!

Cons

I wish there was a way I could view the resumes of qualified applicants and do a bit of head hunting on my own.

Excellent Service and Great Results

Betterteam was a huge success for our company. It made posting our job easy, the customer service at Betterteam is outstanding and very helpful, and it took a lot of stress of our hiring team. We received many applicants that came right to our email. We were able to find the right candidate for two jobs. We could not have done it with out Betterteam! Thank you!

Pros

Staff was super friendly and helpful. Posting the jobs was easy and well displayed. We received many candidates for the jobs listed. Very easy and stress-free way to find the right candidate for our company.

Cons

I really cannot think of anything I did not like about the service. Everything was great.

Very easy to put together a posting. I got over 30 quality responses within days

There was nothing especially onerous about using the software. The responses come right into your mailbox so no need to go to the site and the resumes all have phone numbers and emails---easy peasy

Pros

easy to use, good customer service, no cost (I used the free trial). I had so many responses that no need to extend. Most are local, and candidates seem to have relevant qualifications

Cons

Superior response without the hassle

Excellent responses, easy to contact applicants. Presenting results to rest of team today and will, in all likelihood, upgrade.

Pros

The audience. We received exceptionally high, quality responses. We conducted split testing with a competitor product, and Betterteam far outperformed.

Cons

Nothing. Everything worked like a charm.

Excellent! We receive hundreds of eligble resumes everytime we post a new job opening.

Pros

Our work load is constantly changing and we could need more staff at a moments notice and Betterteam has allowed us to post a job one day and have hundreds of applications in our inbox the very next day. Whenever we have run into a problem or had a question (even before we signed up) their customer support has been supportive and gotten us an answer or corrected the issue within 24 hours. I would reccomend this service to anyone looking to hire new staff.

Cons

The only complaint we have had about this software is that we get a lot of repeat applicants who are not actually looking for work but are just applying everywhere for unemployement purposes. I wish that there was a way for Betterteam to divert applications that we had marked as declined previously in our earlier job listings.

*Genuine Review* Betterteam knocked it out of the park! A proper product for proper hiring.

saved time, money, and stress (like freal) and gave me the professional look and feel thus giving me the confidence to hire with the crazy amount of proper applicants.

Pros

So I had to write this review; I've been using all the traditional job boards and got tired of managing disparate platforms (monster, indeed, craigslist,etc). Betterteam allowed me ONE platform to manage all my applicants (over 150 in 2 weeks). It gave my company a Professional look and feel that I wanted my applicants to experience. The dashboard allowed me to share with my partners to "like" and...

First Time Using but Not My Last

The number of people I was able to reach was astounding. Plus I got people who really wanted to work. I was also able to reach an older audience and not just college students. Being able to see resumes on my own time frame made it easier to pick the people I wanted to interview. Will use this service again the next time I look to hire.

Pros

This was my first time using this service. Customer service was wonderful. They walked me through every step of the way. My job posted was a very small job, only 12 hours a week, and I got close to 300 responses in 4 days. The first 48 hours I could not keep up with the number of resumes I was getting. I did find someone for the job who I believe will be perfect.

Cons

There needs to be a few more filters. Our job was part time but some people seem surprised that it was. Also need more filters as far as location. I had some people responding from all over the country for my part time job. Maybe they were not reading the description, but each click on a resume took my time, much of which was done on my personal time. So I do wish that there could be a feature such as "Willing to interview people who are within a 10 Mile Ratios, 25 Mile Ratios etc.

This service was great! My job post was up much quicker than promised. I got over 200 applications.

I've got a good number of potential applicants to interview. It was easy to use and made reviewing potential applicants resumes a smooth process.

Pros

You get not only a simple, easy to use interface and dashboard but the applications are emailed as well. I like that you can easily Like or Dislike and go on to the next resume.

Cons

I'd like to see the ability to rank your "Liked" applications as well. I noticed that my job post was edited and I would like to have been able to approve the edits before posted. There were a few applicants whose resumes didn't post, I don't know if that was the applicants error or the software. It is sad though that so many applicants have poor writing and grammar skills. Most seemed to think a cover letter is a waste of time I guess. A competent potential employee should use this opportunity to introduce themselves to the prospective employer. This is critical in my opinion.

Happy Employer!

I had no issues trying to post our position and love that the position gets posted to multiple free websites without having to post them ourselves. We received a lot of incoming resumes and great candidates to choose from. Within a few days, we had good quality candidates lined up to interview and quickly provided one with an offer who accepted. This was great for someone like me who works for a small company and needs a quick turn around for a lower cost than posting elsewhere. Since I don’t need to continue looking for a candidate I will not be using the system at the moment, but will definitely be back to use Betterteam when we have an opening in the future. I WILL be back to use it again! I’d never heard of Betterteam before, but glad I found them when researching online! Thank you!

Pros

The system is super easy to use! I was able to load my job description with no problems at all. You can also change the color if you like! I enjoyed the colors the software defaulted to, because it actually matched our company colors best. This leads to my second pro... I loved the clean, crisp look. The colors went with our company and I thought it looked very nice and professional.

Cons

I do not have any complaints, since I have only used the system for one posting and all went well.

Excellent Product and Service

We have used Betterteam for the last several years to fill job vacancies. We always secure a large number of resumes from well-qualified candidates.

Pros

Allows users to cast a wide net and efficiently and cost-effectively access many sites. Customer service and attention to detail is exceptional.

Cons

I have yet to discover anything that I have not liked.

Betterteam Review

Pros

It was easy to set up and it brought the most interest out of several sights.

Cons

Limited functionality but it was very effective.

Very positive experience, the customer support is excellent. Will use again, great service!

Pros

Ability to post in multiple sites at once, one single list of applications to keep under watch, quick and efficient way to add notes and filter candidates. Reaching to candidates in remote locations, to fulfill special hiring needs. Makes the job done, easy. Once you publish your job post, you just need to focus on your real work of interviewing candidates. You don't need to learn multiple systems to publish to different websites.

Cons

At the time of my first job post, I felt a bit not so straightforward (at least for me) how to customize the look of the job post, I needed some testing, but then it worked fine (it is why I left 4 out of 5 stars for "Ease of Use") . It is a tool without many frills, and makes the job done (could look a bit "spartan" per se, but again it is really designed for what it does.

AAAAAAMAZING!

I cannot say enough about how much stress this took off of us, while running a small business front to back the last thing we needed to do was stress out about searching for our seasonal help. You guys have been AMAZING. Hands down best online application site we have used. Thanks for starting off 2019 on the right foot for us! WE WILL BE BACK.

Pros

-EXTREMELY effective! We did the free 4 day trial, and the applications poured in! -The 'subscription' following the free trial is beyond affordable compared to ANY other paid application site -Helpful/kind staff -Will for sure use this every year following

Cons

Honestly..... NOTHING. I can honestly say they are on top of their game here.

Betterteam Is The Best

I have been recruiting for over 20 years. I've seen all the free trials and the performance of those free trials never produced results. I was reluctant to try BetterTeam. I posted a couple jobs and had quality candidates the very next morning. I then posted all my jobs to the free trial and as of today received countless resumes from qualified candidates. I really don't want to tell anyone about this (my secret)... all I can say is WOW! Free trial, no credit card, you have to check it out! AND the pricing, Well let's just say it's a No Brainer.

Pros

I was able to copy and paste all my jobs to the software in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Can't think of anything at this time. I like every thing about the software to date.

Great Way to Recruit

Pros

Easy to use and large number of responses because the ad goes to various places. Can add and drop easily.

Cons

Nothing negative to add. The software works well, the only function that I need to fine tune is to screen out more applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements.

IT IS INDEED BETTER

Pros

Our team uses two different types of applicant tracker and BetterTeam seems to be much organized and is better than its competitors. It has a more organized layout and better management options for job postings and received applications. It is easier to use as well.

Cons

Our team found no disadvantages upon using BetterTeam so far. It has aided us well in our tasks.

The number of people I could reach was amazing. i see the résumés when I have free time

I help make it easier to choose people, it is so easy to use that you can access most of the cover letters and resumes in a single day. The customer service of works excellent. It is very easy to use and the platform is easy to understand. The price is also very attractive.

Pros

Sending to several tables Ease of use, it is very simple you get a lot of answers because the ad goes to several places. You can add easily. More applicants are obtained. Very good that you email the resumes directly, makes the applicants easier to follow and organize.

Cons

None in the tests I do, I still do not have any complaints. You can improve the part by listing the starting salaries for the candidates. I think there is a better tool than this for this purpose.

Definitely worth it, great value, and customer support

Customer Support at Butterteam did a great job of transforming our job posting from a general job posting into one that made my wife say, "Dang, I want to come work there!" They made us stand out from the rest then-then after posting to many sites they brought in lots of potential candidates to our company. The response time on any request I have is very quick. We had used indeed before Betterteam and I was not happy with the cost structure $$$$. Betterteam is straightforward with a budget per a week regardless of the views of your posting. I have recommended to three other companies since working with them in the last couple months. I just asked them to write two more job postings as well.

Pros

Technically I don't really use their software because they send all the applicants by email to me and I respond to the ones I want and archive the rest

Cons

None

Thanks Betterteam !

Super impressed with the results we received on our first posting. We've used other outlets, including Social Media, and never saw these kinds of results. Well over 75 applicants in a single day - and all real candidates - not ghost accounts to bump the numbers. We know where to go first next time we need additional staff - great service and fast replies ! Being a small business owner this saved us a TON of time and effort. Bravo !

Pros

Ease of use, instructions were clear, and really liked the free option.

Cons

Had no troubles with the software or any other related issues.

Best Resume / Recuiting Reource

A++++ I tried multiple job posting sites and this is the only group that has produced high quality candidates that are looking for a position like ours. Thank You!!!!

Pros

The over all quality of candidates is unmatched. I've used the big competitors and cancelled all memberships after using this group...I did the free-trial expecting a big drop-off in service once I signed up. That is not the case, the resumes except coming!!!

Cons

We are a small company and only needed to post for 1 position. However, to get the service we needed, we went with 3 job posting subscription. The overall cost was not bad even though we only need 1 posting.