CoachVantage Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Keith Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC

CoachVantage Rocks

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-09

Glen has created an excellent and affordable platform that I recommend regularly!

Pros
CoachVantage offers me an excellent platform for managing my clients and coaching practice without breaking the bank. I can set up appointments myself or allow clients to choose their best time from my calendar, which syncs with my Google Calendar. I can also invoice, track payments, and make sure I'm on top of my schedule and responsibilities to my clients. It's also easy to upload documents for future reference.

Cons
When I upload documents to my clients' profiles, I'd like to click on the doc for a quick preview rather than have to download it each time I want to see it. Calendar was difficult, but that's more about me than the software! I'd also like to have a CoachVantage app on my phone but I know app development can be a heavy lift.

Nick Freedman

A game changer for coaches all over the world!

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Pros
The user experience has been built with such beauty and ease, that I take my hat off the the developers. It's like every feature is fluid and easy to use. And they thought of all the little things and took care of them. The calendar booking system saves me 8 hours a month, by no longer having to send lots of time consuming emails.

Cons
The features I want are coming soon, which is the ability to market my online courses. So really, nothing much.

Marc Mawhinney

So happy that I've switched my team over to CoachVantage!

Reviewed 2019-04-01

I recently changed my sales team over to using CoachVantage and we're very happy with the switch. I've also recommend it to the coaches who follow me!

Pros
Easy to use, with lots of features for my business coaching business! (Plus the creator, and his team has been awesome to deal with!)

Cons
Not applicable - I can't think of anything that I don't like!

Maxie Ouyang

Easiest Scheduling software

Reviewed 2019-03-26

I find it really great that I don’t have to use multiple scheduling links or softwares and try find one that works for me. I’ve used many before and found CV to be the best. I also love how it works so easily with Timezone and all my friends/clients/peers who use CV tend to come back to it over and over and over again. Great product! Highly recommend!

Pros
Once it’s set up, it’s super easy to just send the link and have people book appointments with me. I love the notifications, the syncing with my google calendar and how easy it was to set up my calendar.

Cons
There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about CV.