CoachVantage

Coaching cloud platform for solo coaches and coaching teams

CoachVantage Reviews

Pros

The CoachVantage team is always open to feedback, often make prudent changes to the interface based on that feedback, and are constantly improving. The ease of use is one of its greatest benefits.

Keith C.

I've been with CoachVantage since almost the beginning, and watching them grow and become more successful has been a joy to witness (and benefit from!).

Keith C.

Jenna v.

Cons

I am anxiously awaiting the ability to schedule groups. I do also struggle with the emails from the portal going to clients’ spam boxes.

Diane B.

The only difficulty I found is getting my logo to work with the layout.

Stephanie F.

Not applicable - I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Marc M.

4.9

Manage everything in one spot

Great experience, especially the program/courses feature which is non-existent in other coaching apps.

Pros

Once you start having 10 clients and more, managing the appointments, documents, invoicing etc starts to get a jumble. I find CoachVantage straight forward and easy to organize contacts and keep track of appointments and clients goals and assignment. A huge bonus is that you can create programs and courses very easy and make them available on the web - it all ties in with your payment processing and captures client information. This was exactly what I needed, making my life a lot easier. I am not spending time having to pull together docs for each new client, y can create a client portal and make relevant docs available with one click from the drop down menu. No more mailing stuff back and forth!

Cons

It takes a bit to get used to, however it doesn’t take long and I know CoachVantage is constantly improving the software.

Great tool especially if you're starting to coach online

Overall it felt a lot easier to use and set-up was quick and easy. The support is next to none. I've used many different packages before like Dubsado but both they were pricy and had so many features to figure out. This one is much easier to use and set-up and because support is so responsive I can relax because I know that if I come across any stumbling blocks they're gonna help me out.

Pros

I love that the software creates everything you need for the sales process and it can also be used as a very simple CRM to keep track of sales. I also really like the way it keeps all my resources for easy access in one place and makes it easy to find during a call without fumbling around. Probably the best thing is that I don't need to use a lot of different tools now. I cancelled my scheduler which was costing me $15 per month because I don't need it anymore. The invoicing all also saved me using yet another tool. It's so efficient to have everything in one place, I feel that I can scale without worrying about breaking the systems in my business. So worth the price!

Cons

The only difficulty I found is getting my logo to work with the layout. I suppose that's something I need to resolve with my designer. I want to use the feature that lets you customise the colours so it looks super professional.

Game Changer

It's been incredible, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always eager to help and assist and answer any questions. Looking forward to a long journey with coach vantage.

Pros

I love that the clients have a portal with goals, milestones, assignments, resources. Everything is easily accessible and easy to find during a session. I love the calendar is integrate with my zoom and google accounts, so everything is managed and easily accessible to me. I love how easy it was to build it into my website.

Cons

I really would love the forms, for clients to be able to fill out, and would love a checklist functionality for coach admin.

Best coaching software I've tried

My clients love it and my fellow coaches love it too.

Pros

I love the ability to customize this to fit my brand. I love all the features-they're everything I need to make my job as a coach efficient and easy for my clients to engage. It makes me feel that much more professional. The set up is super easy and intuitive. And I love that you can embed a full programs page if that's what you want or simply link to a CTA button.

Cons

I know they're adding this service so it's really not a con in the long term, but I would love to see the ability to include legally-binding contracts that can be signed and stored right in the platform. Also I would like to see the functionality to create group programs and subscription programs.

Coach Vantage was a LIFESAVER for me!!!

CoachVantange is a Godsend. As a new coach, it helped me to organize my coaching business so that nothing "slipped through the cracks."

Pros

I LOVE the scheduler and that it gives you an option to automatically record the coaching hours. This was IMPERATIVE for logging my coaching hours for the International Coaching Federation (ICF) certification. I recommended it to ALL of my coaching school co-students.

Cons

I honestly have no cons. The price is affordable, especially as a new coach.

Well designed with high-level support

CoachVantage is an exciting addition to my organization and will serve as the foundation for managing individual coaching and training services. Overall, my experience has been very positive.

Pros

Hundreds of clients will be creating accounts in CoachVantage, as they engage individual coaching and training services at my organization. Therefore, it is vital to avoid a false start, to have a platform well suited to meet the needs of a wide range of clients, and to know the platform will accommodate future requirements. CoachVantage is meeting these expectations. Overall, the platform is easy...

Cons

No cons come to mind. I do look forward to seeing new features in future releases of CoachVantage.

The most comprehensive coaching platform on the market for the money

I am really enjoying using Coach Vantage. The customer service has been great and improvements are being made all the time. I feel like I have future-proofed my business!

Pros

I switched from my previous software as Coach Vantage provided a more complete experience for my clients and for me as a Coach. I love the Zoom integration which makes webcam session bookings a breeze. Plus the ability to capture session notes and set up a bank of resources for clients makes it much easier to manage client relationships.

Cons

There have been a couple of bugs but these have been fixed. And I would like to automate and customise a few of the forms - however I know this is all work in progress and part of the continuous upgrading.

CoachVantage has helped my business grow

Pros

Cons

I have yet to take the time to learn how to populate the portal that I can share with my clients. I wish there were some video tutorials but I can always email CV and they'll provide me with any support I need.

CoachVantage has me covered.

It is a great one stop shop for scheduling, invoicing, notes, and contracts.

Pros

I like that there is a great dashboard to help me understand where my practice stands. It give me great flexibility with my scheduling and reminders.

Easiest Scheduling software

I find it really great that I don’t have to use multiple scheduling links or softwares and try find one that works for me. I’ve used many before and found CV to be the best. I also love how it works so easily with Timezone and all my friends/clients/peers who use CV tend to come back to it over and over and over again. Great product! Highly recommend!

Pros

Once it’s set up, it’s super easy to just send the link and have people book appointments with me. I love the notifications, the syncing with my google calendar and how easy it was to set up my calendar.

Cons

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about CV.

So glad I found this software.

The customer service is outstanding and the use of the sotware is excellent. I did trial run on 4 different programs and Coach Vantage was by far the the best in my opinion and the price is reasonable.

Pros

The set up is easy and the use of the software has helped manage clients and the business in very productive way.

Cons

I hope that online classes will become a future function. CoachVantage always seems to be enhancing so I am fairly confident this will be a feature.

A game changer for coaches all over the world!

Pros

The user experience has been built with such beauty and ease, that I take my hat off the the developers. It's like every feature is fluid and easy to use. And they thought of all the little things and took care of them. The calendar booking system saves me 8 hours a month, by no longer having to send lots of time consuming emails.

Cons

The features I want are coming soon, which is the ability to market my online courses. So really, nothing much.

So happy that I've switched my team over to CoachVantage!

I recently changed my sales team over to using CoachVantage and we're very happy with the switch. I've also recommend it to the coaches who follow me!

Pros

Easy to use, with lots of features for my business coaching business! (Plus the creator, and his team has been awesome to deal with!)

Cons

Not applicable - I can't think of anything that I don't like!