LinkedIn Jobs Reviews

User ratings

4.6

5.5K
  • Likelihood to recommend8.61/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

A place where you can get the best candidates without much effort and its ease of use. Jobs are so easy to post and the way its structured makes it professional and excellent to use.

CM

Clive M.

A good professional platform to find good professionals and for job seekers with a good community can help you to find a good job.

Rr

Ramakanta r.

The overall experience has been positive as I was pretty happy with the LinkedIn community.

The email feature doesn’t block spam, so it can be disheartening when you receive an email and it is spam or junk mail.

Delphina S.

Most of the time some advertisements are fake id's and wrong information which is wasting time on applying.

MS

Mohamed S.

Lack of features e.g. have missed the options of including more than one attachment. Jobs aren't removed punctually when they are no longer available.

CW

Glassdoor

Naukri RMS-logocaret
+ 3

Naukri RMS

How would you rate LinkedIn Jobs?

5,595 reviews

Destiny E.

Marketing Communications Director

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

LinkedIn Jobs Attracts the Best Candidates

Transcript

Destiny: My name is Destiny, I'm a Communications Director in the Higher Education Industry. And I give...

Dynamic application that is simple to use

Transcript

Anjan: Hi, my name is Anjan. I'm the director of global risk technology at a major Canadian bank. My...

Love Linkedln !

My overall experience with Linkedln has been wonderful. I have gotten to look for jobs in my skill set and also advertise and post things about my own business.

Pros

I like everything about this software if lets u build resources if needed. You can also look for a job and the software helps you.

Cons

There hasn’t been anything I hadn’t like about Linkedln software it’s great.

Necessary for Job Searching

Pros

When I was applying for several jobs a day, the best feature about this software was being able to apply for the position using your Linkedin profile. I also liked how the premium feature allowed you to see how you stacked up against the other applicants through resume keywords. Linkedin Jobs was one of my most frequented job boards because it was so much easier to navigate compared to the other competitors.

Cons

I did not like how there was several job postings that were on the job board yet were already expired or had been filled by another applicant. It would also be great if it was easier to filter through duplicate job postings. There should also be a filter for remote jobs, since this is an extremely important benefit for a lot of applicants nowadays.

LinkedIn Jobs, the new way to find applicants

Overall, LinkedIn Jobs is incredibly easy to use and insightful. I would absolutely recommend people to post positions on LinkedIn than on other platforms due to its usability and clean UI.

Pros

- Ease of posting open positions - Ease of adding a description for positions - Ease of adding salary and other compensation information - Ability to track applicants and their provided info

Cons

- Lack of formating for position description - Difficulty for applicants to contact us directly due to the need for a paid premium plan on the applicant's part

LinkedIn Jobs Review

LinkedIn jobs provide me with the platform to learn and acquaint myself with new skill requirement for my career aspiration. It gives opportunity for coaching and estimate the current job demands. The app is easy to use and user friendly. it is time saving and affords me the opportunity to get updated on available jobs with ease. The cost relative to my organization is also less expensive and cost efficient.

Pros

It provides several search criteria that enables you to narrow down the search to specific candidate you want for a specific role It provides opportunity for hiring top talents per their job profile It provides easy access to apply for jobs directly through LinkedIn and not necessarily going to the organizations' portal

Cons

Some of the job adverts are misleading because some remote jobs are not necessarily remote some job listings are not always verified or reviewed before they are posted to the public

Linkedin Jobs review

It has been great working with LinkedIn. IT helped us to attract active talent from LinkedIn and find talent effectively and easily. IT helped us to find candidates in the Civil domain that no other job board could. Overall i will rate this system a 10.

Pros

The product is phenomenal. It is best for active recruitment in commercial space. The AI of the system is top of the chain and finds the best matches from LinkedIn. The applicant database is the biggest and the UI/UX is the cherry on the cake.

Cons

The prising. They do not negotiate a penny.

Manage your recruiting

I created a job posting through the application and followed the candidates who applied for this post. I observed the talents and profiles of the candidates and determined the suitable candidate.

Pros

The interface of the application is simple and user-friendly. Easy to use. They have optimized their recruitment processes and HR processes very nicely.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with the app. The application must be used with LinkedIn Business.

LinkedIn Review

I have had a very good experience with LinkedIn

Pros

I have got many professional connections around the world through LinkedIn

Cons

They once introduced stories or status feature but later it was removed I didn't like that

LinkedIn Jobs Review

LinkedIn Jobs is a useful platform and I usually use it.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs provides me the ability to see everything I need to know about the job, I can manage searching and finding a lot of good jobs for me and it really has a lot of useful features.

Cons

it takes me a lot of time to understand how it works, I like this platform but you can't entirely rely on it.

Excellent for job tracking and communication

Pros

This software helps us to build network which helps us in long run. It also helps to find job either by portal or refferal.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to search for the exact what we are looking for.

My Review of LinkedIn Jobs

My overall experience with LinkedIn Jobs is good.

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs provides search criteria that allow me to narrow the companies or recruiters. Also, I like the ability to apply for jobs using my LinkedIn profile without the need to create another profile on a third-party website.

Cons

I don't like that some recruiters don't give many details about the job on LinkedIn Jobs to force me to visit their website. There is a limit on the number of profile views and searches.

Catch Your Dreams with LinkedIn Jobs

I love LinkedIn since I started using it, It is superb.

Pros

Job hunting is a task, especially in the modern world. There are so many organizations in the world but how to apply to them, what are the skills needed for the job, what are the steps involved in the whole process these all sounds horrific and especially for those who have not many sources or contacts in the professional world so the solution to all these problems come with one name which is LinkedIn.LinkedIn...

Cons

You can not completely rely on LinkedIn for the jobs because some recruiters do not post their vacancies on LinkedIn so in that case, you need to have a little bit other contacts as well but this happens as 5% from 100% as most of the jobs are posted on LinkedIn and the other features LinkedIn provides so no one can compete it, More Power to LinkedIn.

Linked in is an Ocean filled with job opportunities.

As a programmer and web developer, I registered my account with LinkedIn, It was easy for me to connect to my professional network regarding Programming and web development, I was able to have contacts similar to mine both recruiters and job seekers, I got job offers from recruiters from one of my networks without even promoting myself or paying anything, It was that easy for me. for me the job process...

Pros

Basic info about LinkedIn:  LinkedIn is The best online professional network that connects professional   Linkedin is a 17 years old corporation specialized in online employment through website and apps, it contains professional networks connecting job seekers and recruiters the job seekers post their C.V, the recruiters post jobs  what I like most about LinkedIn : - legitimacy: - LinkedIn is a well-established...

Cons

for the free subscription, LinkedIn limits the number of profile views and searches but the positive things about Linkedin outweigh the negative points

A platform where job seeker can meet a professionals from all over the world.

A professional platform for professionals and job seekers with good community guidelines and policy.

Pros

This platform is more authentic and genuine for both job seeker and employer. This platform is available on the website and the mobile app version. The user of LinkedIn can able to endorse the skills of another user which add value to their profile. Various skills are available for the user to learn which add value to the career. The user can create a professional LinkedIn profile by uploading a resume...

Cons

There are many options for the job seeker to message recruitment team but it is available in the premium version. LinkedIn would have provided a more flexible subscription plan for job seekers. Support team need to improve the response time.

LinkedIn for Professionals and serious job hunters....

While in college for my Bachelor's Degree and my Masters the Professors made all their students set up and account with LinkedIn while in class and invite them in. They showed us how to utilize all the valuable resources there. Then when I started teaching at the College level and each semester I have all my students set up a LinkedIn account and invite me to follow them. There is so much about "Networking" options on LinkedIn that everyone should be using it.

Pros

Can make it mine. Can set up my home page on how I want it, invite or ignore who I want or don't want to connect with, can search and find people in a company or field that I or my students are interested in, and can do it all over the country. Easy to read platform. Coloring, visuals, size of the font, and anything that is visually pleasing is on their website. Most people on LinkedIn are serious professionals in their field and are very helpful to newcomers.

Cons

Repetitive conversations that just go on and on. I wish it was where you could set up your own account for just the jobs in a particular career of interest and only people from those specifc people and that specific information is all you see.

The tool to your next job

Overall, using LinkedIn is an excellent platform, it's very useful and helpful to people that are looking to search for jobs, improve, and share information/articles from different subjects that are happening in the work force.

Pros

I'm an active user of LinkedIn, it's easy and quick to use. It's a great platform to search jobs and keep in touch with fellow coworkers or potential new employers. The layout to upload your resume is excellent, it's easy to use, the design of it is simple and professional, and what I like the most is that it's easy to edit. People can post relevant articles of the work force, and it's exclusive to...

Cons

What I like the least is that you can't access information, or benefit from certain features if you don't pay for premium, which limits the productivity in finding a job. It's supposed to be a tool for people that depend on a job to sustain.

The best Job search and productivity platform ever

I love this platform, it has been and is a great tool for a better working and productive professional career.

Pros

The best application regarding social networks. Apart from being very user friendly, here are points that makes me so like this unique application: - LinkedIn Jobs create real business networks with similar interests: Because of LinkedIn Jobs, I have been able to link up with people with similar interests and from there I have had several opportunities to learn from this networks and encouraged to...

Cons

-The white and blue colors for the platform is amazing but not as good at night. If a night vision is possible then it will be great!!!

A Phenomenal Opportunity to Rapidly Increase Your Network

Overall, as previously discussed, LinkedIn is an extremely useful tool that is truly necessary for any individual who cares about his or her professional life. LinkedIn allowed me to acquire extensive internship experience over the past few years, as it has helped me connect with very high-ranked individuals in some of the largest firms of my hometown. Being able to learn about a company´s opportunities,...

Pros

LinkedIn Jobs is a powerfully functional platform that allows you to construct a network of professional individuals in order to truly take your net of connections to the next level. The most impressive aspect of this software is certainly the precision with which one can find exactly what they are looking for. Whether an employer, or an individual trying to be employed, one can gather an incredible...

Cons

LinkedIn is a fairly complete software. Overall, it is fantastic. However, one aspect of it that I think could be improved upon, is the quality and overall frequency of e-mails that are sent to a user´s inbox. Individuals are not always looking to expand their professional network. In some cases, even when I indicate that I am currently not looking for jobs, I still seem to get emails suggesting jobs...

Overall worth the monthly fee

My experience, in over 5 years of using LinkedIn Jobs, has been excellent. The issues I have had (not many) were quickly addressed by my Account Manager. I have utilized LinkedIn support, but they are slow to respond, and I found that if I contacted my Account Manager, they were much quicker to get back to me, and if they didn't have the answer, their manager or Customer Support got back to them more quickly than getting back to me. The cost of the service is fair, because it is built in advertising, and in my line of work (recruiting), exposure to candidates at any point in their search (active or passive) is ideal. Also, one placement more than takes care of the LI Jobs fee.

Pros

Due to my company's specialty (sales and makreting), LinkedIn Jobs is a great tool in our sourcing chest. I like how easily you can post positions, customize the job posting, and edit the posting. Also, due to my subscription/plan, I am able to change postings daily (or hourly if needed!) to reflect changes in location requirements or other requirements. Some job posting sites allow you to only buy a job slot for 30 days (and you are locked into the info and the job location for that 30 days).

Cons

I really wish there was a way to post for "remote" positions or to choose multiple cities or states for posting. Many of my positions cover large territories, and trying to pick one city in hopes of attracting someone from any other city in the region is difficult. Will someone in Atlanta see my post for an Eastern Sales Director if I post in Philadelphia? Who knows? The good news is I can change the city at any point, but if I miss someone in Atlanta while I have it posted in Philadelphia, it is frustrating.

Publish your professional profile online

As a journalist currently working on the promotion of travel packages for a travel agency, this tool is really useful for general confidence in my clients, since they can verify my professional profile and thus verify through the internet that I am a real person and committed to my work, also the company for which I work through this software makes exhibitions about our mission and vision, together...

Pros

I really like LinkedIn Jobs because it has become a professional network, which has allowed me to publicize my resume digitally anywhere in the world, keeping my profile active for any business opportunity that may arise, this I do this because many companies can generate employment opportunities using this platform as a recruiting system, which can be located immediately or be recommended by other...

Cons

What I do not like is that it generates a little distrust in terms of security. Because when you work publicly with real personal information, we are exposed to that information can also be used for bad deeds such as defamation or identity theft, so it is advisable to be alert to any alarm that may arise, as it is a very delicate subject.

Link your profile with LinkedIn,then comes growth in your carrier

The features that will helps everyone to find their needs according to their carrier progress.From High school everyone should start their profile for the future updates.it can be used in mobile application.More features that need to be explored more.The posting that are provided by the employer from an organization which is useful for anyone who is looking for a job or need a carrier growth.we can connect the person according to our interested field or to which organization we are looking for it.We can update our linked in profile from that opportunity will occur .Definitely this network helps a fresher to find the designated role in their carrier.

Pros

This Application Helps to get in contact with the organization or recruitement team and helps in getting a job .We have several options available where we can choose our own organization but one thing we need to do is that we need to get more connection .the postings helps us find what the organization is looking for and we can get in contact with the concerned Team for further steps. Definitely a...

Cons

The software is very useful and not faced any disadvantage.Very Great software needed for growing generation.

Allows you to browse thousands of jobs with ease

Apply to many different jobs and search for jobs from one central location, narrow down my search results to find jobs that match my skills and experience, connect with individuals such as recruiters, ability to apply to jobs without leaving the website, ability to save job descriptions.

Pros

I love the layout of LinkedIn jobs. The filter tools and search tools allow me to narrow down jobs to my industry of interest, location, experience level, and date posted. This is incredibly important to me because it makes sure I use my time job searching effectively. I also enjoy how LinkedIn provides several jobs that I may already be interested in. This saves some time in my search, and aggregates...

Cons

One thing that I wish LinkedIn Jobs works on is the "Date Posted" feature. I wish there was a feature that allowed me to input a specific date posted, or specific range. While within the past month, week, or day are useful, sometimes I want to search within the past three days or five days. Also, although I believe this is attributable to the job poster, sometimes the experience level for jobs does not match the job description. At times, I will see jobs marked "entry level" with a description that says candidates must have 5+ years of experience. I think this would be an easy fix with some type of algorithm to scan the job posting, however.

A top range platform where job seekers meet their related industry professionals.

With LinkedIn, job hunting has been made much easier. Professional interactions have broaden my understanding of my career field. Besides job search, a lot of professionals offer business advices for free on this application.

Pros

I was introduced to LinkedIn Jobs when I was in my final year at college. I updated my profile and put all my career information there. Within a few weeks I was able to gain a lot of contacts, some from our college and some of professionals who are in the industry already. Just after finishing my degree, I updated my profile again, and within 4 months I was contacted by someone saying they want my...

Cons

The software is top notch but it has limited features if it is not the paid one. The key word job search also need to be improved. It floods you with a lot of suggestions of which some you do not have interest in them

LinkedIn Jobs not only helped me but helped our team recruit some of the best team member around!

The hardest part about recruiting is the sheer amount of candidates you have to sift through, not knowing if they'd be a good fit right off the bat. With LinkedIn Jobs, you are able to build that personally connection in what their career goal and passions are, which is very important to our department.

Pros

I love how robust this software is while searching for job openings. Because a lot of things are integrated with your LinkedIn Profile, it makes applying for a job you want that much easier. Not only did it help me land the job I am currently at, it helped with the recruiting process while hiring more members of our team. Because our team doesn't have our own recruiter, the usability and UI of the software made posting a job very painless and took up only a small percentage of our time. I'd highly recommend this to others looking to recruit great candidates!

Cons

There's not much I disliked about the software. The learning curve to this software isn't too steep for users that are not tech savvy, but it could use more training tools to learn about all the features that are available to them. That required a little bit of digging.

Review for LinkedIn Jobs

Pros

I have been using LinkedIn Jobs for a year almost every day. I love how easy everything is on LinkedIn. You can register in a very short time and just start looking for what you need. As I am always checking what jobs/internships are available for me, I have realized almost all of the important and big companies (at least for my field) put their job offers on LinkedIn Jobs. Therefore one could find...

Cons

What I dislike about LinkedIn Jobs is I keep receiving too many spam messages. What recently happened to me is I got an offer from "a company" that invited me to an interview in the UK. They sent me an email with the name of an HR of the company. They provided me with the link of the Company and everything looked promising until they told me I have to pay my travel expenses to the travel agency they provided me with and they promised that I would get my money back as soon as I would be in London. I realized something fishy was going on so I stopped contacting them anymore. However, I believe there might be some people out there who would have bought their "offer". Therefore, I would like LinkedIn to detect those frauds and ban their profiles immediately.

LinkedIn review by Technical Support

I am very satisfied and I am looking forward to the future of LinkedIn Jobs and what it will deliver back to us with time.

Pros

I really appreciate a possibility to have this kind of platform out there for free, where people from all around the world can get in contact and can contribute to each other's work by exchanging information required for the success of their project. Also, it is huge advantage for anyone to have ability to search for a work via LinkedIn, as it is providing a lot of information back to the user about different possibilities for work around the world ( especially the remote ones ).

Cons

Sometimes when I use the search for jobs that are near my city ( in certain distance from the place where I live ), I keep getting jobs from outside the search criteria ( especially country ).