Additional information for Pilat
Key features of Pilat
View All Features
- Alerts / reminders
- Competency tracking
- Custom review forms
- Custom rating scales
- Appraisal history tracking
- Review form templates
- Self-service portal
- Review cycle tracking
- Peer appraisals
- Cascading goals
- Weighted performance measures
- 360-degree employee feedback
- Log performance reviews
- View full appraisal histories
- Pay equality management
- Customizable forms and fields
- Set goals and track completion
- Set individual staff developments
- Employee access via web portal
- Staff self-appraisal options
- Talent metrics heatmap
- Track employee skillsets
- Scoring of employee skills
- Feedback collection and sharing
- Integration with payroll systems
- Identify leadership qualities
- Dashboard-based interface
- Job points scoring system
- Role-based secured access
- Log detailed employee profiles
Pilat’s Continuous Performance Management system allows regular check-ins, feedback and sharing of goals.
Record detailed employee profiles for all workforce personnel, logging current job status and employment histories, alongside performance plans and talent profiles.
Encourage employee interactions and constructive relations with feedback requesting and provision options, plus a visual connections map for observing feedback flow.
Leaders can view individual or team performance insights, tracking skill development, identifying new leaders, and comparing talent via color-coded heatmaps.
Ensure equality over staff pay and rewards with thorough compensation analysis tools, observing appropriate comparisons with employees of equivalent status.