Reviewsnap Reviews

4.41/5 (110 reviews)

Mary Panke

Reviewsnap lives up to its name.

Reviewed 2015-03-03
Review Source: Software Advice

As a small organization with many staff who frequently travel, we sought a system that was simple, intuitive and available 24/7. We reviewed many systems, big and small and almost settled on a product, but then found out about Reviewsnap. Both vendors gave us access to test environments where we were able to compare coverage, ease of setup and get a sense of the training required. Reviewsnap won hands down - very easy to set up, minimal training required, and all our priority requirements - fairly standard - were covered in their product. Employee profiles and job descriptions, competency and other review sections with lots of flexibility for overall design, ratings, comments, option to select from stock examples or use our own; integrated ongoing management of work and professional development goals, a great 'journaling' feature for keeping track of accomplishments through the year or for giving kudos to colleagues; automated notifications for deadlines and digital signatures. If users do need help, there is a small, onsite set of user manuals, workflow diagrams, etc. We added links to our performance review policies, etc on our Reviewsnap "Welcome page". Once our own system was set up, our Reviewsnap rep trained the 2 groups (employees/supervisors) via short webcast and the recordings are now permanently available to walk new staff through the site in under 10 minutes. Most notably, our customer service rep (same person over the last 3 years) has been absolutely exceptional. Her turnaround time is usually within a couple hours, responses are always helpful, short and and to-the-point, and if another service department is ever needed, she coordinates that. I also very much appreciated working through the trial period with a company that allowed us to work at our own pace without pressuring us to make a quick purchase. That flexibility helped assure we had the time needed to select the right product. Reviewsnap listens to their customers and keeps improving the product without inflating the cost.

Kacy Bassignani

Poor Experience

Reviewed 2018-10-17

The first experience was good but all since have been negative. I'm sure they're great to some clients but that was not what I've received.

Janet Schlarmann

Performance reviews that are tailored to your needs and easy to customize as your needs change.

Reviewed 2016-04-19

Pros: Reviewsnap is the first Performance Management System our company has used. We did a thorough search for products that would meet our needs and budget, and Reviewsnap was the best value. They helped us tailor the program to our specific situation, and worked with us to iron out any kinks if things didn't go the way we thought they would. The tech team made sure they understood our needs, and kept at it until we had the system operating as our COO requested. The tech support is highly responsive and knowledgeable, and gets answers for us in a timely manner. Our Customer Service Representative has provided help and answers for us as we have evolved in our review process. She has gone out of her way to train our managers on a one-on-one basis if needed to make sure they understand the system. The system is easy to customize when our company updates our performance procedures. Reviewsnap also uses feedback from users of the system to make updates and improvements. The product is a great value financially for our small company. Cons: Our problems mainly result from lack of engagement from managers. We have automated our review process in the past 3 years, so the culture is difficult to shift from a more 'free for all' format. Because of this, there is some resistance to actually learning the program fully. There are some technical features that do require frequent use to become familiar, so we have to train some people more frequently on how to use the system. But most managers are extremely good at using Reviewsnap, and find it very easy and intuitive. Overall, getting buy in from your management team is essential in any performance review system. Reviewsnap is a valuable tool our company uses to track performance and stay on top of goals for the team. I recommend it highly.

Amy Smith

Wonderful Customer Service!

Reviewed 2019-10-01

The Review Snap implementation was very easy and straightforward. I love that the implementation person uses the time to walk through the system, talk through what you're looking to accomplish, and then configures the system as you go along. You can see where they're adjusting things so it's teaching you at the same time as setting the system up. The best part, however, has been the Review Snap help desk. They are the most responsive team I've worked with at any vendor hands down. They anticipate all your follow-up questions based off of your first question, provide snapshots of the system, and really provide complete answers. If the system can't do what you're looking for, which is rare, they suggest alternatives. I have been thoroughly impressed by this team! Review Snap is doing the right things with their customer-facing teams for sure.

Melissa Hewett

Reviewsnap Administrator for 2 years - very pleased!

Review Source: Software Advice

The customer service that we receive from Reviewsnap is fabulous. The individual that took us through the sales process became our relationship manager, so there was never a handoff or any time/knowledge lost in a transition. She is extremely responsive and always goes above and beyond to ensure that the software meets our needs.

Karen Young

Amazing Product

Reviewed 2015-01-31

In my over 25 years of Human Resource Management, ReviewSnap is the FIRST performance review program that I have found to be 1) user friendly for everyone (not just the administrator), 2) incredibly flexible and customizable (to your standards, not theirs) and 3) with an amazing support team. It is difficult to select only a few features that are my favorite so I'll minimize for my peers that may be considering the product: 1) The system provides your managers sample phrases to use in the event they are not very wordy when it comes to praise/correction; additionally, the Authoricheck helps YOU prevent inappropriate statements being made. 2) The system notifies your managers of due dates and sends reminders - you no longer have to track your managers down! 3) You can have as few or as many review templates as you like - we generally develop by department but you can get as involved as by job. The only "kink" (and it's so minor I hate to call it a kink) is that the process can be a little confusing when a review is completed - it is human nature to click "continue" when you have finished something but that erases in place signatures at the end of the process. However, once you learn the system and realize that the signatures themselves "continue" the process, the issue resolves itself. I am proud to be a user and a reseller for this product. I never hesitate to introduce the product to our clients!

Anonymous

Pretty pleased with it

Reviewed 2018-06-18

It is fairly straightforward to use. I like the journal entries feature, to log good feedback and notable successes on a daily basis instead of trying to remember them the day before my review is due.

Anita Ladd

User-Friendly.

Reviewed 2014-11-19
Review Source: Software Advice

You create your own review templates, frequency of reviews and scoring range and description. This is not a you have to pay to add on an additional feature like some vendors. Also, instead of deleting past employees, you simply deactivate them. We have been with ReviewSnap over five years. In that time, there have been many excellent updates and improvements to the system. I love the Supervisor Guide and Administrator Guide. It took me awhile to get the supervisors to start using the Journal Entries function. Now that they do, they see the advantage in being able to add noteworthy events, training, etc., throughout the review period and spend less time trying to gather information together to put in the review.

Katherine Gerena

Great product, amazing representative

Reviewed 2015-02-03

Our overall experience with ReviewSnap has been great. Although we were very happy with what the product offers out of the box, we really like to have the flexibility of customization. We have received great feedback from our users on the ease of use and ability to access the system from any location. We firmly believe that our positive experience is not only because you have a great product, but mainly because we have an excellent representative, Ms. Gloria Giron. Ms. Giron is very professional and knowledgeable with this product. She responds promptly to calls, emails and requests, she is very thorough with her responses and she takes the time to teach and explain why or how things work. When she was on vacation, we received assistance from other representatives who were not as knowledgeable and who did not always respond in a timely manner. Needless to say, we are very happy and appreciative with her hard work and dedication to our company. The only area of improvement I can think of is the response time from developers, we feel that at times Gloria had to continuously follow up with them to get a response on quotes. Regardless and thanks to Gloria, this slight deficiency did not take away from our experience as she was very persistent with her follow up.

Jake Cremean

Excellent Software

Reviewed 2019-07-18

-B2B sales team/integration support was excellent -Authoricheck is genius -Number of review templates is great for using for different departments within the org. -Very easy to use software = very effective software

Nancy Baldwin

Our company implemented Reviewsnap for our 2015 performance management reviews and goals.

Reviewed 2016-04-27

Very easy to implement; extremely flexible in setup; we customized templates for three employee classes. The list of competency groups is so comprehensive and the individual competencies allow for so many different levels - it was very easy to put together review templates that were more meaningful to our employees. Love that performance management of competencies, goals, journal entries are all in one place. And that multiple people can view journal entries and kudos; love the kudos. Goal setting is easy to do. Would like even more capabilities with cascading goals, but part of that is training within our company. The support given by Reviewsnap staff is excellent. They are very responsive and helpful and spend time to help you understand the system very thoroughly. Our employees loved how easy it was to use. Simple things like having individual file folders with employee pictures is really nice, too. We are very pleased with Reviewsnap and will begin to utilize the compensation module to make it even more comprehensive and useful. Like that you can install one module at a time, so users can get familiar with it. Great feedback from management team and employees as well.

Amie Maxey Hebdige

Winning Results

Reviewed 2016-03-02

We have been a ReviewSnap client for several years and are continually impressed with the excellent customer service and ease of use of the software. As a non-profit, cost is also a huge factor and the annual contract is not only affordable, but is guaranteed to not increase once you sign up.

Hailie Sieven

ReviewSnap Review

Reviewed 2014-12-24
Review Source: Software Advice

ReviewSnap is very easy to use and extremely user-friendly. The program has all the functionality we need without the bells and whistles we do not. ReviewSnap gave us a dedicated account rep that has been there to support us over the last three years in making changes to our account and increasing our usage of their features. The product is also extremely customizable. Because it is web-based, it keeps a record that you can access from anywhere. Based on my research, the price was also very competitive for what they offer.

Don Jenkins

ReviewSnap is up and coming as a online performance review system

Reviewed 2010-02-17

A good product that is getting better all the time. Well worth looking at for the price.

LORI CONIGLIO

New Version of Reviewsnap

Reviewed 2018-11-15

The ability to view all employees in one place instead of the folder view that was in the old version. Ease of use for Managers to complete the review process.

Quanita Pokolo-hassell

Reviewsnap is a great product and customer service is top-notch!

Reviewed 2014-11-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Reviewsnap is very user-friendly and customizable. What I liked best is that we were able to work with the Reviewsnap implementation team to create exactly what we needed and what worked for the organization. In addition, the 360 and compensation module came with the service. Reveiwsnap handled all of the training at our HQ office and our multiple field offices. There were no hidden costs.

Gregory Sims,SPHR, SHRM-SCP

Our company has been a user for over 5 years. The ease of use and customer service have been great.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Ease of use and ability to adapt to our specific need. Making changes to the form is usually pretty simple and user friendly.

Anita Ladd

ReviewSnap Review

Reviewed 2009-07-09

Would recommend to any company that would like a review system that is easy to use and reasonably priced.

Ashleigh Nguyen

Robust and Flexible Tood

Reviewed 2019-04-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Our company is interested in people development and aligning their growth to our business objectives. Reviewsnap offers an affordable easy-to-use system to get everyone in the company rowing in the same direction.

Pat Bowie

Reviewsnap Web-based Performance Management Software

Review Source: Software Advice

I like the cost and ease of use.

Daniel Herszaft

Review Snap - A superb product and excellent client friendly experience.

Reviewed 2015-01-30

I was recommended to Review Snap with glowing references. They not only met but significantly surpassed my expectations. The product is excellent and can be tailored easily to individual companies requirements. The cost was also very competitive. The most impressive thing for me was the customer service. The time and effort made by our account representative to create a specific evaluation process for us was quite remarkable. He went over the whole process step by step setting up the templates, creating the year end process and working with me as the process was going on and completed. As it was the first time I was doing an on line evaluation process I was constantly contacting him for help. There was a never question or issue too small for him. Overall a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend review snap to anyone looking for an on line evaluation tool.

Julie George

Better than before!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-12

So far, so good. No complaints as a user!

Anna Blexrud

Reviewed 2018-01-26
Review Source: Software Advice

From my experience, the ReviewSnap interface is clean and simple. It's been easy to use and navigate when adding goals, comments and signing off on my year end review.

Lacey Henning

This has been a refreshing change for our company!

Reviewed 2016-04-19

We were previously using a manual survey website for performance reviews and it was very labor intensive to retrieve and comb the data and prepare reports for review. Reviewsnap has been such a wonderful transition for us and it does all of the heavy lifting for us. We host annual reviews at 3 different times throughout the year for different groups of employees and Reviewsnap has made the process so much easier. The journal entries are an invaluable tool to track information about people throughout the year. I appreciate the "power" that the system gives to provide feedback on their peers. Our implementation and training specialist, Elicia Shea is out of this world and has gone above and beyond to meet our needs, answer our questions and jump in to help whenever we need it!

Lindsey Hohler

Reviewsnap - Just okay

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Since I only have a need to use this software once a year, I don't think I can be too much of a critic. It works for how I need it, which is all I can really ask for!

Christine Britton

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2014-11-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Reviewsnap is very user-friendly and helped streamline our evaluation process. Their customer service is top-notch, professional, friendly, and very helpful. If I have a question on anything, they get back to me within minutes, which helps keep my day moving.

Alison Forbes

They have an excellent product that is very customizable.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-12-21

Lots of data, great reports, excellent customer service.

Steve Miklos

Vice President of Human Resources & IT

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Reviewsnap has been nothing short of exceptional from the sales experience to the implementation and user/manager training. We go live on Friday and feel extremely confident that the Software Selection Committee made the right choice.

Nathalie Weister

A simple solution to performance management

Reviewed 2014-12-17

I have worked with ReviewSnap for 4 years and managed the implementation in two companies (both large and small), and it has proved to be the simplest solution to performance management on the market. While it may not have the various modules and complexity of other tools, it is perfect for a company seeking to formalize its goal setting and evaluation process on a budget.

Sharai Parris

Reviewsnap has been a great tool for our business!

Review Source: Software Advice

Reviewsnap has a user-friendly platform that makes it easy for everybody to use! Since implementing Reviewsnap, we no longer have to manually complete our reviews or remind managers to complete them. It's a great system!

Gregory Sims

I have been using Review Snap for over 7 years now. It has been a great experience

Reviewed 2016-04-19

We were on a manual system for many years. The transition to the Review Snap system went well and we were able to incorporate many of the elements from our manual system. System is user friendly and the customer service has always been excellent. Review Snap has a compensation module but we have never been able to incorporate it into our method of allocating increases. That is my only negative. We are moving from a traditional review system to a more non traditional one with greater employee initiation and feedback. Will be testing Review Snap to see if it will accommodate this change. I have a high level of confidence that it will. High kudos to Review Snap and the entire team there for a great product.

Kathleen Mills

Nice Price Point for Product that mimics more expensive products

Reviewed 2018-11-14

This product is easy to use and provides lots of features, perhaps more features than you need.

Julie Eastland

VLST Corp July 9 2009

Reviewed 2009-07-09

I would encourage others to utilize the program. Set up was easy and customer support has been great

mischa myers

New Customer

Reviewed 2017-01-12
Review Source: Software Advice

We had been conducting reviews in house, without any formal systems in place for email reminders, status updates, etc. I took my wish list to ReviewSnap along with my implementation date and the team has been great! I even recommended them to a friend of mine for their business needs.

Lindsey Hohler

Reviewsnap is okay

Reviewed 2019-08-26

Overall I think that it does what it was created to do, but it could use an upgrade to be more user friendly. Until the upgrade occurs, it may not be the best review software on the market.

Nancy Lavoie

Product is used for our annual associate performance evaluations.

Reviewed 2014-11-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The ability to customize review templates. The vendor is very responsive to request and questions. The vendor has been able to make product enhancement based on our needs, which is extremely appreciated.

Shana ODonnell

Reviewsnap is excellent

Reviewed 2014-07-24

I work in an HR department that supports 3 different companies. Each company has a unique culture and their reviews reflect their differences. Reviewsnap has been wonderful for us in several ways. One, we use the journaling extensively. It helps our HR department to understand concerns a manager might have with an employee and it helps the manager prepare their reviews. Two, the reviews are quick and easy so our managers do them in a more timely manner. Three, the customer service is excellent and fast so we were able to accommodate the distinct needs of the different companies quickly! I highly recommend this product and have been very satisfied.

Clare Robinson

The solution to all our performance and development issues

Reviewed 2015-01-30

Prior to joining ReviewSnap, all of our performance and development was done in paper and it was a mess. Reporting was a manual job and there was no real process in place. Some people just simply never did their reviews. Our whole agency found the system incredibly simple to use and easy to report on. We can see all our data and our development process has never been more smooth. In addition we have had the same dedicated contact at ReviewSnap from the very beginning and we have always received super quick technical support, responsive customer service and friendly help and advice. I would recommend the system to any business.

Rachel Funk

Over the top Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-04-20

We starting working with Reviewsnap in October 2015 and rolled out the platform to our employees in Feburary 2016. Candace and Sandy spent countless hours with us designing the platform, importing data, creating review templates, and training employees. We were able to customize the review templates, approval workflow, and compensation process. The only cons we've experienced so far are that there are a limited number of reports that can be generated and that this isn't a mass edit/import for paygrades, matrix, and % of increase amounts. Overall we are very happy with the product and the service we have received.

Kenneth Azzopardi

Customer focused

Reviewed 2016-04-21

Apart from being an excellent easy to use off-the-shelf product, ReviewSnap excel in customer service and that is what makes this product a package to rely on. from experience, any issues were dealt with within the day. What I consider also a plus, is that request for customisation is possible obviously at a fee. One of the issues that we faced was that the system does not have an audit trail. A question that was raised by internal Audit. However, considering the fact that the workflow of the process is very straight forward, not having an Audit trail did not effect on our decision to select this product.

Mario Quinones

Review Snap Evaluationb

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Overall the management and staff were content with the product.

Jennifer Miller

Great product

Reviewed 2015-02-09

We really like Reviewsnap. It's exactly the level we needed and the price was perfect. We weren't looking to purchase anything robust and this provides us with reporting options, tracking, and our managers find it easy to use. They really like the comment suggestions as well. Reviewsnap really took our performance review process to the next level! Also, our rep Gloria Giron is phenomenal! She is so quick to respond to all of our issues and concerns and always ensures to follow up with us. We had a lot changes this year to the way we use the system and she was more than accommodating to help us every step of the way.

Kimberly Gerdes

Reviewsnap Software

Review Source: Software Advice

The product is able to be modified to suit our needs. Reviewsnap has beyond excellent customer service. They are there to assist you with any questions at any time. They are very responsive and have a strong desire to exceed your expectations.

Nanette Viellieu

Review Snap Performance Eval System

Reviewed 2009-07-20

I would highly recommend this project to anyone who wants to streamline and simplify their review process and is on a tight budget.

Kahla Dupuis

Unbeatable Customer Service and Great Product

Reviewed 2016-04-20

There isn't another software company that has beat the customer service I receive on an on-going basis from ReviewSnap. Besides the fact that the product is awesome and so easy to set-up and use, its always important to be able to reach someone. ReviewSnap has been wonderful and made the performance management in our company so much more friendly. The features that I love most are the journal entries, kudos and the approval process. Managers all dread reviews, but with this product we made it simple and real time. I haven't found another one that competes!

Chris Britton, SHRM-CP, JCDC, JCTC

Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-03-04

Customer service is top notch. Anytime I have a question I receive the answer the same day within minutes of my email. They have never not been able to help me.

Amie Hebdige

Reviewsnap is a snap!

Reviewed 2014-11-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The software is very easy use and the vendor provides excellent customer service. Appraisals are easy to build, and the comment suggestions are valued by our supervisory team.

Michelle Lebovitz

Software works great!

Reviewed 2016-04-19

Software works great! Set up was easy & training was simple. I do wish there was more flexibility in the auto notifications generated from the software, so we would not have to rely on outside software to notify employees and managers to complete reviews well in advance of the review due dates.

Laurie Tattersall

Been using for 4 years now - overall works well for us.

Reviewed 2016-04-26

360 process works great - simple to use and big time saver in compiling data customer service has always been excellent - willing to listen and make changes based on recommendations I would prefer that external raters have their own "list" area and not show up in my list of staff... when searching for a staff member the list gets long. I often use the first letter of the name I am searching for but still have to work through a lot of external raters at the bottom of the list first to get to where I am trying to go.

Julie Gallion

Fabulous software and the best customerservice

Reviewed 2009-10-19

I would recommend this software to anyone who is looking for a userfriendly, customizable online performance management system.

Mary Sullivan

ReviewSnap is extremely user friendly

Reviewed 2015-06-04

I really can't think of any cons regarding the ReviewSnap product and the customer service. I find the Customer Service fantastic - Candace Beebe is great; always willing to help no matter how small or large the task. The product is great encompasses many tools such as evaluation, 360, compensation, etc. Other vendors that I researched charged you for each one of these tools separately calling them modules which made them pretty pricey. ReviewSnap is all inclusive with the tools so it is very cost effective.

Lorena Ferrari

ReviewSnap software is a good buy

Reviewed 2016-09-20
Review Source: Software Advice

ReviewSnap was helpful getting us set up and ready to go with the way we like to do our evaluations. Response to resolve issues was quick and thorough. The product does what we need it to do. There is more offered that I have not explored, yet.

Caren Burt

I have introduced this product to 2 of my medium sized business clients

Reviewed 2016-04-19

Both my clients have found Reviewsnap to be an excellent tool to improve the performance process. One client is able to set all the goals for the management of the organization in a single day by collaborating in a meeting setting and entering individual goals into the system using lap tops. It has also assisted in keeping people on track with the coaching and review process. I highly recommend the software, it is great value for the cost.

Drew Belmore

Solid Product

Reviewed 2016-12-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Very solid product with lots of functionality! We are excited about the possibility of using this product.

Brandi Campbell

so-so

Reviewed 2016-11-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I am not sure what happened, but the customer service was great and then was non-existent overnight. Emails were not being responded to; no one was answering the phone, and messages were not returned. Eventually, I got someone on the phone and found out an I had a new account rep (no one reached out to me) and she has been okay but not nearly as available or responsive as our first rep.

Chad Thies

Review Snap

Reviewed 2014-07-24

The Reviewsnap system itself is a great tool from a number of perspectives. One, it is a great technical tool to help drive performance management. Two, it has a very good ease of transaction for the user and the system can be as easy or as technical as you want it to be. Third, and most important to me, the customer service delivered by the people at Reviewsnap has always been superb. When you have great people and a great product you have a winner!

Emily Hutchens

Very User Friendly

Reviewed 2016-04-19

This software is exceptionally designed. We previously used paper reviews and wanted something that was easy to use. As an administrator, you can see exactly where all reviews stand to move the process along, or whatever may be necessary. You can allow as little or as much control to any role given. The customer service is excellent and prompt. We are very pleased with this product and highly recommend it to anyone.

Ashley R. T

Review A Review

Reviewed 2017-01-26

The system is flexible, allowing users to customize the review process. This one of the best products that I have used! I would recommend this product to anyone that has a small business.

Ashraf Qureshi

Excellent Software with good features of automated notifications, mulitiple managers capibilit, etc.

Reviewed 2016-04-20

ReviewSnap is user-friendly solution to our performance review process and we found everything we need in Reviewsnap. "The ReviewSnap system is simple, flexible and has relieved the workload of our HR department. I would recommend ReviewSnap to any organization that is looking to streamline their performance review process from paper based to system based." Thank you ReviewSnap team to all your support.

Thomas Beasley

Reviewsnap is an easy to use system that has automated our performance review process!

Reviewed 2015-04-24

Our experience with Reviewsnap has been nothing but positive to this point. Candace has provided exceptional customer service and has helped us to use the system as efficiently as possible. The system itself is very easy to use and understand and all of our managers have been very happy with how it has improved the performance review process...from writing the review through the approval process. Great system!!

Julie Burke

This company offers ZERO customer support

Reviewed 2018-10-01

I would say my overall experience with Reviewsnap is disappointing. I would not recommend this product.

Eric Schreier

I am HR director and I have used ReviewSnap for my employees for three years.

Reviewed 2016-04-19

Pros Simple to add and update employee information Excellent customer service - Elicia Shea was extremely helpful Con Have some issues with version control and finding active forms. Forms disappear or self and manager reviews combine when we don't want them to. The signature process doesn't always work smoothly. Need to make it easier for signature approvals

Kim McCaulou

Many of our clients use Reviewsnap and are fans.

Reviewed 2015-05-04

We've introduced many clients to Reviewsnap, and they consistently praise it for ease of use. Reviewsnap works to keep the product up-to-date - enhancing its features frequently and responding to customer requests. The Reviewsnap team patiently answers our questions, show us features that benefit our clients, and - overall - helps us to get the most benefit from the product.

greg roto

Review Snap Product

Reviewed 2016-04-20

I had a previous performance review product for my company and lost the support services for it as the company went out of business. I came across this product while I was on a HR convention last year. The transition/conversion was effortless. The support staff is superb and extremely responsive. I highly recommend this product. Thank you Reviewsnap.

Stephanie Shaffer

I have been using RS for about 4 years now.

Reviewed 2016-04-19

I wish that there was an easy to follow workflow component. Many times, managers leave reviews incomplete simply because the status of an incomplete review is not in front of their face. I would also recommend more customization options. I would also recommend additional reporting features that allow you to gather aggregated statistics.

Bonnie Dean

ReviewSnap is a great tool from a small, growing company.

Reviewed 2015-04-21

While some other systems may have more bells and whistles and may be slightly more intuitive, for the price and customer service, you can't beat ReviewSnap. It fits the niche for a company our size of 130 + employees. It offers the goal setting and performance appraisal processes we need. And they are always working to make improvements. We're very pleased.

Marisol Rodriguez

Too much manual input and no history retained for multiple changes that occur within the year.

Reviewed 2017-09-22
Review Source: Software Advice

This program needs to be much less manual, more technological savvy and easier to use.

James Hemenway

Our company (16 employees) has used this software for our last 2 semi-annual reviews.

Reviewed 2016-04-22

System setup was relatively quick and easy. Initial training provided was well done and useful. The processes of handing off reviews from employee to supervisor and obtaining signatures, etc. is not intuitive and has led to some confusion for many of the staff. The system should provide more help information on the various screens.

CAra Zibbell

User

Reviewed 2016-04-19

I love RS customer service. They have far and above delivered in this arena. I enjoy the simplicity of the UI. However, I am a visual person - would love to see graphics of where an employee or manager is in the cycle of a review (timeline for example - "you are here") There are moments where I feel customization are limited. I wish docs would auto save. I wish I couldspell check once w/o having to toggle through various screens.

Blair Stroman

Great Review Software!

Reviewed 2015-05-07

ReviewSNAP is a great review tool that helps automate the review process for our company. It offers customized templates for each job title and email notifications to managers of upcoming reviews. Chris has always been very helpful with any questions I have had since we started using them several years ago.

Aaron B

Reviewed 2015-04-13

Anonymous

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-08

Reviewsnap allows you to send kudos to your employees anytime. The system will generate and send a kudos card via email to your employee with a cute illustration and it will include what you wrote. This kudos is then saved for future reference when writing their annual review. Reviewsnap also allows for 360 reviews.

cynthia talbot

Love this system

Reviewed 2016-04-29

Since we have implemented this software, I have only heard positive comments from the users. From an Administrators point of view it is very easy to manage, make changes and updates. Our account rep is also right on it whenever I need assistance - Candace Beebe

Renee Sawyer

Big Fan of Reviewsnap

Reviewed 2017-01-25

I use Reviewsnap for year end performance evaluations. I like that it is modular and relatively easy to use. I think it is very flexible, which is great, but not always intuitive. I enjoy working with it and so do my managers.

Sheryl Pearson

Reviewsnap is a great performance review system.

Reviewed 2016-04-20

Reviewsnap is configurable and rich in functionality. It is easy to use and requires very little training. Being a consultancy firm that implements HCM software we appreciate Reviewsnap's versatility and their outstanding customer service.

Denice Street

ReviewSnap is self explanatory and easy to use.

Reviewed 2015-04-22

ReviewSnap is very easy to use and very customizable to meet all of our needs. The few times I have had questions and I was not able to find them on the website, I simply called or emailed Chris Arringdale and he was very prompt in answering my questions.

Renee Sawyer

Flexible and easy to use, customizable, sensible....

Reviewed 2016-04-19

Pros - highly customizable, easy to use, intuitive, flexible, multifunctional, web application. Cons: sometimes I get a little lost in the navigation but this minor I comparison to the overall value the software provided

Ashley Herbert

360 review

Reviewed 2016-04-20

I wish the system gave you the opportunity to make notes on each area where you rate someone lower than a 3. It is overall easy to use At the end when you complete the review it is a little confusing, but not bad

Kari Schiereck

Human Resources Manager

Reviewed 2014-11-21
Review Source: Software Advice

It's a user-friendly web-based product. The company has great customer service.

Cheryl Gleaton, PHR

We have been using ReviewSnap for several years and have found that it meets all of our requirements

Reviewed 2015-05-27

Easy to use and customize! Their customer service team is top-notch! We have looked at other vendors/programs but ultimately decided that ReviewSnap was the best solution for our Agency based on price and ease of use.

Vilmar Petursson

Easy to use; great value for money; Excellent customer service

Reviewed 2015-04-24

Reviewsnap is very easy to use for the managers and employees, which is of great importance in making them more positive the whole performance review process. The 360° and compensation modules add to the value

Patricia Folts

Agile product at a great price

Reviewed 2016-04-19

I have used reviewsnap in 3 organizations. Each time the experience is a positive one. Perfect for the company on a budget, but who also wants to automate. The customer service is exemplary.

Christine Parker

Gets the Job Done

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-04-16

I think it got the job done in terms of reviewing myself, getting reviews from other people, etc.

Adrienne Varner

Excited to start using Reviewsnap! Love all the features.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-12-22

The capability to do 360 reviews and the ability to create notes throughout the year. We researched four software companies to determine which would be best for us. We went with Reviewsnap because of the 360 reviews and the cost. There was one other software we really liked but the cost was higher.

Sean Sormanti

Review Snap Streamlines Performance Reviews

Reviewed 2016-04-19

We have had great success in using this product for our internal performance evaluations. The system is very easy to learn and use and the support that goes along with it is top notch.

Carolyn McFadden

Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed 2015-06-05

The ReviewSnap software is simple and met our needs very well. Where ReviewSnap shines is in its customer service. Our implementation went seamlessly and the customer support was second to none.

Kim Maddox

Administrator

Reviewed 2015-04-23

Review Snap is very user-friendly on the Administrator side. That is really my only experience with the product. When I have questions and need support, RS is very quick to answer and resolve them.

Maria Davis

Excellent web-based performance appraisal system

Reviewed 2010-10-13

I would highly recommend this system.

Kelly McDonald

I am the primary administrator of the software within my company.

Reviewed 2016-05-03

The software is very easy to use, setup and maintain. The only recommendation that I have is to have additional reporting features and more robust reporting capabilities.

Carmen Garza

Excellent

Reviewed 2016-04-20

Great reporting features. No ability to alphabetize templates or organize them into folders. No attachment functionality in a template.

Rose Rush

Format is Logical

Reviewed 2016-04-22

Pros - the sections flow well and allow the user to customize Cons- difficulty in keeping the manager/ee relationhip census up to date.

Catalina Palau

Great Service

Reviewed 2016-04-21

We've had a great experience using Reviewsnap. Every time we want to make a change or add something customer service has been very helpful.

Diana Naguib

ReviewSnap

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-01-25

initiating a performance review is usually a very smooth easy process although this past January we experienced a lot of difficulty and delays. It was concerning as we missed our deadline and it seemed as though we may have had a mess up with old reviews. it was a technical and service issue.

Alissa Biel

Reviewsnap is GREAT!

Reviewed 2015-01-30

Reviewsnap is easy to use and the customer service and responsiveness from the team is fantastic. It is a pleasure to work with Chris Arringdale and the team!

Qiang Mei

Great product!

Reviewed 2019-11-11
Review Source: Software Advice

It is fairly easy to set up the software and it doesn't take much training to learn how to use it.

Andra Wagner

Excellent to work with!

Reviewed 2016-04-14

Our staff really like Reviewsnap. It's easy to use and navigate and the customer service is the best! We're very happy with it!

George Frias

Have use the software for last 3 years for our employee annual reviews.

Reviewed 2015-04-22

I think it is a great program. When we encounter difficulties (not often) the ReviewSnap Representatives immediately resolves the issues. Love

Lisa Shuster

Simply and user friendly performance system

Reviewed 2016-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I reviewed 5 software systems for small business performance management and found review snap to be the best. Many systems are cumbersome and offer many modules, which I didn't need.

Diana naguib

the team is always willing to help.

Reviewed 2016-04-19

sometimes the process of completing reviews is tedious, therefore we have a lot of employee questions and glitches.

Abigail Goodman

Great system for our performance management needs!

Reviewed 2016-05-03

Easy to use, flexible system. Great customer service, prompt and courteous. Works great for our needs!