Category Leaders ranking
#10 in Learning Management System (LMS)
View full ranking
GetApp’s ranking highlights the top 25 apps in different categories on GetApp. If an app is listed in more than one category, it has the potential to be ranked in each of these categories. The ranking is independent of any commercial campaign an app vendor has with GetApp. The ranking is based on 5 data points, each scored out of 20: reviews, integrations, mobile apps, media presence, and security.
Schoology also features in these categories:
Additional information for Schoology
Key features of Schoology
View All Features
- Webpage creation tools
- Collaboration-based interface
- Seamlessly integrate third-party programs
- Instructor tools for course creation and management
- Automate grading system and performance-based analytics
- Global community for sharing resources
- Centralize online educational activity
- Curriculum management
- Calendars, messaging, and personal/shared content
- Schoology mobile apps
- Advanced analytics
- Resource sharing center and instructors
- Automatically updating online grading system
- Transform classroom courses into a 1:1
- Align content to Common Core and State Standards
- Open-access integration platform
- Student information systems integration
- Create custom applications
Schoology's versatile platform empowers instructors with dynamic course creation and management tools, a global community for sharing resources and best practices, and comprehensive analytics for free.
The flexible, connected nature of Schoology's interface facilitates unique curriculum management. Utilizing standards-compatible content creation, sharing, and tracking, we provide in-depth oversight that allows for greater focus toward meeting student needs and improving student outcomes.
Global Learning Community
Arguably the most useful resource an instructor can have, our Global Learning Community provides access to resources, professional development, best practices, and personal experiences from passionate instructors locally and around the world.
Analyze Hard Data
With an automatically updating online grading system and performance-based analytics, all the important data required to tailor lessons for a more effective education is presented in an easily read and relevant fashion.
Collaborate and Improve
Schoology's Resource Center and Groups allow you to collaborate with other instructors in a local-to-global community. Share instructional resources, best practices, personal experiences, and more to help each other improve instruction.
Schoology's mobile apps not only provide you important classroom management abilities with mobile freedom, they can easily transform any course into a 1:1, fully engaged experience with little (if any) cost by investing in mobile technologies or holding BYOD days.