Tap My Back Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Guilherme Duarte

Great app to boost public recognition at the workplace

Reviewed 2016-05-31

Tap My Back is a great and simple app that allows teams to share public recognition for all the small daily victories. We find it great to welcome new members of the staff and with the mobile apps it allows us to give props in real time and whenever someone contributes in a positive way to the team. I also would like to add that being able to customize the badges that matches the actions we want to see reinforced inside the team, is one of the best features on Tap My Back.

Marie Le Roy

Fun app to use with your colleagues

Reviewed 2016-06-01

Nice app with cool features to give your colleague some recognition. We definitely see an impact on the overall team motivation as soon as we started to use it. It also help us to maintain a nice culture while we keep growing and on-boarding more people. I would recommend to give it a try!

John Simmons

Awesome recognition tool

Reviewed 2017-03-02

I really enjoy using Tap my Back . It says here this is an app but actually works perfectly on desktop. Use it every day and so far results are overwhelming

Pros
Really easy to use

Cons
Could have surveys embedded

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Rui Gouveia

Simple and fun to use peer-recognition app

Reviewed 2016-05-31

The app worked really within my company. We've customized badges to fit our culture and people felt connected to it. It doesn't feel like enterprise software. It's more like a social app.