DealerCenter Logo

DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

DealerCenter Reviews

4.9

1.4K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.69/10

Reviews by rating

CRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A GREAT INSTUCTOR, VERY GOOD APPRECIATE.
All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there.
It was easy to navigate and easy to use customer services is awesome and they were very helpful when it came to learning things I did not understand.
Porting of historical data from DealerSocket that failed caused our implementation to fail.
Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. Email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem.
We have been in business over 7 years and never dealt with such horrible company as such. They literally charging double for what we have agreed on.

1,405 reviews

sC

sandeep C.

Director

Perfect Software for the Car Industry

Transcript

Sandeep: Hi, this is Sandeep from Speedy Auto Sales & Service in Orlando. I'm the director of the company...

Kyle W.

Corporate Videographer

Automotive, 201-500 employees

DealerCenter, the Center of Your Automotive Business

Transcript

Kyle: Hello there. My name is Kyle. I am a Videographer in the manufacturing industry and I give DealerCenter...

Stephen A.

The best DMS for the small used car delaership

Makes my every day work so much easier!

Pros

The company is so far ahead of the curve when it comes to bringing anything a dealer could want from a DMS. From our website to inventory. I have been with Dealer Center for over 6 years and I don't keep using them because their bad!

Cons

some times, there technology gets ahead of their support. But, they are always willing to get the answer and fix it

DM

Dillon M.

5 Start Software and Service

Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pros

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Cons

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

JG

John G.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Bad Product!! Will Devastate your business!!

Used this for years, Was Great! They changed it at the end of 2015. Now it is down all the time! And not user friendly at all! I use the full DMS. My business is shut down for the third day this week, because their system is down!!, I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in the last year. They never apologize, and have never given a credit for all the days Deal Center has shut down my dealership. If you use Deal Center, you definitely need a backup system, like Reves, or Fraisier. Or just go with them in the first place, and save a lot of money, headaches, and lost profit. John

Pros

Cons

System down all the time, cant print reports, without downloading to excel No customer service No one ever returns your calls, unless weeks later

JC

Jamie C.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Dealer Center is comprehensive and efficient

Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an incredible asset to Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been and continues to be invaluable in our experience with Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is like a remote member of OUR team and is always there when needed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is friendly, efficient, thorough and so knowledgeable about Dealer Center. Dealer Center is such an amazingly comprehensive software solution and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes everything so simple. Dealer Center does everything we need and more. Reports are endless and the mobile app is perfect.

Pros

It does everything we need and more in one package. And our Dealer Rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing.

Cons

We haven't experienced anything that we would consider negative.

ar

adrian r.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

DealerCenter CRM is an extremely useful tool

Overall, I've used DealerCenter for over a year & it's been a helpful tool.

Pros

I like the ability to create campaigns, the fully integrated mobile app that helps me scan customers directly into the system & the email/text templates.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind about what I like least

AP

Arturo P.

Retail, self-employed

BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY !!!

it has been great

Pros

Integration with social media , with NADA , with Westlake Financial and Flooring, the use of CARZING

Cons

They charge you extra for the use of NADA

LO

LEANDRO O.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

CRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A GREAT INSTUCTOR, VERY GOOD APPRECIATE!!

CENTROLIZE ALL THE DAYLI PROCEDURE, AND HELP A LOT TO MANAGEMENT.

Pros

LOVE EVERYTHING IS IN ONE PLACE VERY GOOD AND ORGANIZE!!

Cons

NOTHING AT THIS TIME EVERYTHING IS WORKING GREAT

KB

Krystal B.

Dealer Center CRM

Pros

Easy to use CRM automates everything we need. Add that to the DMS and you have a super system

Cons

I like everything about the system especially the mobile app

MS

Michelle S.

Automotive, self-employed

The only all in one solution in the industry!

Pros

We used to use DealerCarSearch, Frazer and 700 credit before we found out about DealerCenter. DealerCarSearch and Frazer try to say they integrate together as a website and DMS solution, but that couldn't be further from the truth. DealerCenter is the real deal and the only all in one solution we have come across in the industry. The seamless DMS to website integration, the CRM for tracking our leads, all of our paperwork, and we can submit deals to Westlake and Western, but also United Auto Credit through their RouteOne integration. Not to mention, when you actually add up what you are spending with DealerCarSearch, Frazer, and 700 credit, DealerCenter is significantly more affordable and has way more to offer. If you are an independent dealership, you NEED to use DealerCenter!

Cons

My favorite rep got promoted and I'm going to miss her :(

ff

fayez f.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Wow! Great product, and My rep [sensitive content hidden] is awesome!

Amazing! Will continue to use it till the end of time haha

Pros

Wow, Love this program! We use it at our smaller dealership and it is so user friendly. It is extremely easy to run deals to 5 lenders at one time to get the best approval for your customers, the support is really great too. We just got an awesome new rep named [sensitive content hidden] and wow, she is great. Shes so patient, calm, imformative and always looking out for our best interest. Her background working for a dealership like ours really makes me feel like she understands our struggles and stress. Highly recommend dealercenter and [sensitive content hidden] . Keep it up guys :)

Cons

Sometimes it can get buggy, but I've realized a lot of times it ends up being my own fault as I tend to move way to quickly through things and dont double check my work!

Alex R.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

DealerCenter Is an All in One Software!

My overall experience with DealerCenter has been great with the help of my DealerCenter Rep [sensitive content hidden]. She has helped me transfer my data from Frazer, and export my inventory to Facebook and other marketing sites and is always available when I need her, I really value her knowledge in the industry and I always call on her to help me troubleshoot and get ideas on how to market my business just like a consultant would.

Pros

The features I like most about DealerCenter is that everything is located in one central location. The functions are easy to understand and the cloud based software allows me to work from home or auction!

Cons

The features I like least would be the price I pay each month, but it is compatible to other DMS softwares which don't include all in one services, or cloud based software.

Accounting, self-employed

Seller Center

What is DealerCenter?Serving in excess of 22,000 vendors, DealerCenter is the first in class merchant the bosses plan in the business. DealerCenter coordinates what is happening, improving on it to deal with your showcase region. Whether money bargains, Purchase Here Pay Here or outside finance, DealerCenter has the plans in general and administrative work you want to finish bargains rapidly and absolutely. DealerCenter besides offers worked with objections, complete CRM, credit reports, sell off run, significant solid areas for records plan and essentially more!Best ForThe free trade vehicle vendor who is searching for first rate merchant the board framework functionalities at the most brutal cost keeping an eye out.

Pros

ExpertsThe design is a striking extra ,remarkably immediate and right I would suggest this with any PC clueless individual. Work area an arrangement highlights for assessing a strategy and it are exceptionally straight forward to coordinate prospects

Cons

ConsThe Cons is that states rules compromises the full impact of the doorway sellers focus offers that may be valuable with express circumstances, for example, structure completing work area work for new comers that may not recollect where the clients ought to sign documentation.

MV

Mely V.

Happy dealer center user

We have been working with DealerCenter- we got our website up and completed CRM training. The software is easy to use and we've started the change to use DealerCenter instead of Frazer do to it being a one stop shop- our rep [sensitive content hidden] has been amazing at helping us with any questions that we have had regarding the software. She is always willing to help any way she can and gets things done in a timely manner. We love that she always has a positive attitude and ready to tackle any issues we come across.

Pros

That I can manage my business all in one which saves me a lot of time and makes the whole selling a car process a lot easier.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is my facebook integration has not been set up fully, but my rep is working on it.

NS

Nima S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Pros

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Cons

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

OF

OSCAR F.

Retail, 1-10 employees

We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pros

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Cons

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

AN

Ahmad N.

DealerCenter

Pros

The DMS is very simple for me to use. It helps to save me time

Cons

nothing yet, i will call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep if I need anything

HK

Henri K.

HGK Motors LLC

Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

Pros

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Cons

No issues or problems with DC, all good

IH

IYAD H.

Dealer Center Review

Great experience and training from the representative.

Pros

dealer center is an all in one system works great

Cons

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

Alex R.

Dealer Center Service Rep [sensitive content hidden]

Love the service and the product! Many thanks to our account Rep [sensitive content hidden] !!! Wonderful experience!

Pros

The service and ease of use. We have an amazing Rep, [sensitive content hidden] , who goes above and beyond to ensure our business is on the right track with the right products!

Cons

None.... all is good!.

AA

ABE A.

Retail, 1-10 employees

BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET

MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

Pros

EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

Cons

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

OW

Octavio W.

Worth the Switch!

Pros

We weren't sure on how making the switch from Dealr.Cloud to Dealer Center was going to be but with the help from the Dealer Center support team, they have made the switch as easy as possible! The sheer knowledge & great response time has been what really makes the difference. 10/10 recommend giving Dealer Center a try! Huge shout out to Saul & Mackenzie for all your help!

Cons

It can be intimidating at first, because they literally have and can do EVERYTHING you need to do for your dealership, but with the help of my reps, who are always more than happy to help me out and point me in the right direction, it is more than worth taking the time to learn

JG

Johanna G.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

WorldPay Integration with DealerCenter

DealerCenter has excellent customer service reps that are always there to answer our question whether it be by phone or live chat. If they don't know something, they'll always find a way to get the answers we need.

Pros

Payment processing is now so EASY to do! Integration is free so it was a no brainer deciding to go with it. Best training ever by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

Integration is fairly new for us so there's really nothing that we don't like but if I find something, I'll be sure to update this review!

MN

Michael N.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Very impressive and powerful.

This DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.

Pros

The user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy

Cons

Cost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.

MM

MASSOUD M.

Automotive, self-employed

Best Dealer software ever!

Great customer service, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional and always has answers

Pros

I can integrate all of my banks inside one platform, so easy to use and convenient! with DMS i can print out all of my forms and manage my customers

Cons

there is nothing i dislike so far, service has been outstanding

ON

Obed N.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

"In a few words?"... Simply PHENOMENAL!!!

All Sorts!... Speed, Accuracy, Constancy, and Efficiency...

Pros

The ease of use and ability to do multiple tasks in a single environment is what most appeals to me. The customer service support line in general is bar NONE the best in the industry. My account executive gives me the personalized attention that's sorely missing by the competitors.

Cons

The amount of window popups required to do the simplest of tasks is a little bothersome and creates delays in usage once too many windows are open.