DealerCenter Logo
DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

visit website

DealerCenter Reviews

4.9

1.3K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.69/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

CRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A GREAT INSTUCTOR, VERY GOOD APPRECIATE.
All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there.
It was easy to navigate and easy to use customer services is awesome and they were very helpful when it came to learning things I did not understand.
Porting of historical data from DealerSocket that failed caused our implementation to fail.
Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. Email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem.
We have been in business over 7 years and never dealt with such horrible company as such. They literally charging double for what we have agreed on.

1,376 reviews

Kyle W.

Corporate Videographer

Automotive, 201-500 employees

DealerCenter, the Center of Your Automotive Business

Transcript

Kyle: Hello there. My name is Kyle. I am a Videographer in the manufacturing industry and I give DealerCenter...

Anthony D.

Dealer Center Easy to use

My Rep linked me up with other lenders, and her customer service was 5 stars., overall DealerCenter is helping us improve the quality of lenders we submit deals too.

Pros

Relatively easy, integrates very well with adding inventory, and submitting deals to lenders.

Cons

Best software ever used, very easy to use.

MO

Mahmoud O.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

DealerCenter review

Pros

Easy to use for accountingIt allows to create more market

Cons

Not too many drawbacks with the use but it must be improved

John G.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Bad Product!! Will Devastate your business!!

Used this for years, Was Great! They changed it at the end of 2015. Now it is down all the time! And not user friendly at all! I use the full DMS. My business is shut down for the third day this week, because their system is down!!, I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in the last year. They never apologize, and have never given a credit for all the days Deal Center has shut down my dealership. If you use Deal Center, you definitely need a backup system, like Reves, or Fraisier. Or just go with them in the first place, and save a lot of money, headaches, and lost profit. John

Pros

Cons

System down all the time, cant print reports, without downloading to excel No customer service No one ever returns your calls, unless weeks later

OW

Octavio W.

Worth the Switch!

Pros

We weren't sure on how making the switch from Dealr.Cloud to Dealer Center was going to be but with the help from the Dealer Center support team, they have made the switch as easy as possible! The sheer knowledge & great response time has been what really makes the difference. 10/10 recommend giving Dealer Center a try! Huge shout out to Saul & Mackenzie for all your help!

Cons

It can be intimidating at first, because they literally have and can do EVERYTHING you need to do for your dealership, but with the help of my reps, who are always more than happy to help me out and point me in the right direction, it is more than worth taking the time to learn

Johanna G.

WorldPay Integration with DealerCenter

DealerCenter has excellent customer service reps that are always there to answer our question whether it be by phone or live chat. If they don't know something, they'll always find a way to get the answers we need.

Pros

Payment processing is now so EASY to do! Integration is free so it was a no brainer deciding to go with it. Best training ever by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

Integration is fairly new for us so there's really nothing that we don't like but if I find something, I'll be sure to update this review!

Jay G.

Great for Auto Dealers

We like the software and believe it definitely helps get deals done. We love to use it for running credit reports. Very easy program to learn to use.

Pros

We like the ease of use. Fair pricing for running credit reports. Saves all the data you would need to work on other approvals.

Cons

Wish there were more lenders using the software, but they are added.

AN

Alioth N.

Deals and Inventory

Overall, my experience has been positive, everytime I reach out to support they are professional and quick to assist me with my issues.

Pros

What I like most about Dealercenter is how easy it is to use, I use Dealercenter everyday not only for my inventory management but for my Westlake fiance deals and cash deals!

Cons

At the moment there is nothing I don't like

PR

Paul R.

Nowcom Review

5* due to the outstanding level of service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

Great ecosystem for car dealers and especially independents. Cost effective with a great menu to custom pick the features you like. The also give free trials.

Cons

For features V's cost there is nothing much to dislike about these products

Abhilash B.

Accounting, 10,001+ employees

Best in this space

The complete virtual model of buying and selling at a place so easily helps us to save money and time.

Pros

The way the software Integrates one domain to another domain so easily helps customers a lot.

Cons

Some features are unable to understand at first but later on they are easily understandable

CB

Carmelo B.

Automotive, self-employed

Great for Submitting to All Lenders

Pros

Since signing up with DealerCenter my rep has been so helpful and has helped me out whenever I needed throughout the entire process. Having all of my DealerTrack lenders integrated through the DMS it’s so helpful. I can submit to all my lenders at the same time and compare my offers all within the system! Really great feature.

Cons

Great system, no complaints. Thank you for the great customer support

JC

JASON C.

DealerCenter DMS

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pros

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Cons

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

NS

Nima S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Pros

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Cons

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

HK

Henri K.

HGK Motors LLC

Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

Pros

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Cons

No issues or problems with DC, all good

LP

Leemon P.

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

Pros

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the...

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

IH

IYAD H.

Dealer Center Review

Great experience and training from the representative.

Pros

dealer center is an all in one system works great

Cons

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

WL

WELMA L.

REVIEW

Pros

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO ACESS INVENTORY, DEALS AND CUSTOMERS

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE

DW

Douglas W.

Dealer Center DMS, Customet Service and website

Pros

Dealer Center offers so much more than what I initially thought I would use it for. The ability to connect to lenders inside the system and pull reports make using a breeze. Dealer center is makes running my dealership efficient and I have never had to deal with a rep that wasn't helpful. They all go out of there way to teach me how to use the system correctly as many times as I need them to. The website is fantastic and being able to upload photos from the mobile app means I can have fresh photos for marketing.

Cons

I like everything about the software. I don't have any reason to complain.

AA

ABE A.

Retail, 1-10 employees

BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET

MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

Pros

EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

Cons

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

Ana B.

Dealercenter

Pros

It's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter. You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.

Cons

The app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it. If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.

JE

Juan E C.

Automotive, self-employed

Awesome customer service and easy to use!

Excellent

Pros

Prices and customer service the DMS is super easy to use and the web based system lets me use it from anywhere.

Cons

I like everything about it. I have not found anything wrong as of yet

TW

Tabitha W.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision!

I love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!

Pros

We switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!

Cons

The only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.

TM

Tawnya M.

Best product

Pros

Dealer Center is easily the the best product for auto dealership inventory and customer management. It is the easiest to use of all I have tried, and has the most available features.

Cons

I only wish there was an integrated service department management software for Repair Orders. Although I can include repair costs for each vehicle, it would be nice ot be able to track a vehicle from sales inventory, past Sold, and through any future repairs.

Al B.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

A great source for our dealership and great customer service.

It took much longer than expected to hear from someone to get started, but once I made contact with one of their representatives it was incredibly smooth and a great experience.

Pros

- Easy to Use - Friendly Customer Service - The score is a good selling tool

Cons

The AutoCheck history report shows much less content then their competitors, do not offer a history based suggested retail price, and the last reported mileage on the history report is often much much less than the actual mileage on the vehicle.

BM

Ben M.

Customer support was great to work with and helped me understand the CRM tool

Pros

I have a better understanding now of how the CRM tool can help me automate my business. It gives me the same level of tools that franchise dealerships at a fraction of the cost. Very user friendly compared to all the CRM tools I've worked with over the last 15 years.

Cons

I have used DealerCenter for over 3 and a half years and I see the improvements and the adaptation with new technology and catering to real world dealership needs.

BL

Bernie L.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

INCREDIBLE EASY USE AND GREAT UNDERSTANDING IN EASY FASHION ABOUT MY CAR DEALS.

Pros

EVERYTHING NO FLAWS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INCREDIBLE GREAT SERVICE very easy to use and understand ,great for both new and experienced dealers,I highly recommend it.

Cons

NOTHING EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IS GREAT. I COULDNT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING. IVE BEEN IN THE BUISNESS OVER 20 YEARS AND DEALERCENTER HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE FOR AS LONG AS I REMEMBER