DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

DealerCenter Reviews

1,220

Pros

It was easy to navigate and easy to use customer services is awesome and they were very helpful when it came to learning things I did not understand.

Cr

Chenequ r.

CRM IS A GREAT PRODUCT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A GREAT INSTUCTOR, VERY GOOD APPRECIATE.

LO

LEANDRO O.

All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there.

JA

Josh A.

Cons

Porting of historical data from DealerSocket that failed caused our implementation to fail.

tt

terry t.

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. Email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem.

DB

Donnie B.

We have been in business over 7 years and never dealt with such horrible company as such. They literally charging double for what we have agreed on.

RB

Roman B.

1,345 reviews

DealerCenter, the Center of Your Automotive Business

Transcript

Kyle: Hello there. My name is Kyle. I am a Videographer in the manufacturing industry and I give DealerCenter...

Dealers Center review

Pros

The system is a great add on ,very simple and accurate i would recommend this with any computer illiterate person. Desk a deal features for estimating a deal and organizing prospects are very straight forward

Cons

The Cons is that states regulations compromises the full effect of the opportunity dealers center has to offer with certain situations such as form signing for new comers that may not remember where the customers should sign documentation.

Best Bang for Your Buck

Love hate relationship. Mostly everything works but if it doesn't, support is a nightmare.

Pros

I have used numerous CRM tools in the automotive field. This is by far the easiest to use and manage. Inventory tool in exceptional. I would expect to pay triple what we do.

Cons

Mobile app is not as robust as I would like. Email and text message blast is non functional and the support team is mostly overseas. No accountability when things go wrong.

Best DMS and support staff for all dealers!

I love the system it has made my dealership operate 110% better than I could ever imagine and it is all due to my rep helping m every step of the way as well as training me on all the new features that come about.

Pros

The ease and customization to you r dealership that it offers.

Cons

Only thing I don't like is the fact you can't use the same username on 2 different computers or it will automatically log you out while working if someone accidentally signs in. That can get frustrating at times

Best product

Pros

Dealer Center is easily the the best product for auto dealership inventory and customer management. It is the easiest to use of all I have tried, and has the most available features.

Cons

I only wish there was an integrated service department management software for Repair Orders. Although I can include repair costs for each vehicle, it would be nice ot be able to track a vehicle from sales inventory, past Sold, and through any future repairs.

Customer support was great to work with and helped me understand the CRM tool

Pros

I have a better understanding now of how the CRM tool can help me automate my business. It gives me the same level of tools that franchise dealerships at a fraction of the cost. Very user friendly compared to all the CRM tools I've worked with over the last 15 years.

Cons

I have used DealerCenter for over 3 and a half years and I see the improvements and the adaptation with new technology and catering to real world dealership needs.

BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY !!!

it has been great

Pros

Integration with social media , with NADA , with Westlake Financial and Flooring, the use of CARZING

Cons

They charge you extra for the use of NADA

Most Bang for Your Buck

Top notch!

Pros

I really think you get the most out of this system for what it costs, I have the value bundle which includes the DMS, CRM, booking service, advertising, and a website. It allows me to easily integrate with all my finance companies in one location. I really like having one location where I can handle all my daily dealership needs and the support that they offer is amazing. My rep has helped me to set up the system and customize things to the way I need them to work more efficiently for my business.

Cons

Sometimes the system goes down or has trouble printing on Chrome which is what I use most often and it does slow the flow when I am not able to print what I need when a customer is present.

Great company and support. I would have been lost with out this DMS/CRM THANK YOU!!!!

I am able to run my business proficiently and professionally

Pros

The ease of use and the great customer service I receive especially from appointed customer service representatives.

Cons

The bill of sales will not go into Numerical sequence. I have put in many tickets to try to get this resolved because it is the law in Rhode Island to have the bill a sales in sequence but to no Avail hopefully one day customer service support will fix this problem

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

INCREDIBLE EASY USE AND GREAT UNDERSTANDING IN EASY FASHION ABOUT MY CAR DEALS.

Pros

EVERYTHING NO FLAWS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INCREDIBLE GREAT SERVICE very easy to use and understand ,great for both new and experienced dealers,I highly recommend it.

Cons

NOTHING EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IS GREAT. I COULDNT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING. IVE BEEN IN THE BUISNESS OVER 20 YEARS AND DEALERCENTER HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE FOR AS LONG AS I REMEMBER

Great platform & great service!

Overall my experience with DealerCenter & Phedra has been A+ ! This is my 3rd dealership bringing on DealerCenter & working with my rep!

Pros

What I like most about this software is ease-of-use, the mobile application is a useful tool for scanning customer information & adding inventory.

Cons

What I like lease about this software is customizing certain fields. It would be helpful for users to customize their own application a bit more.

Easy Access and very useful especially the mobile app!

Organization of deals and Autocheck integration.

Pros

How easy it is to use and how the app is very user friendly. Customer service was also great and walked me through every step with Dealercenter's website and mobile app. Also showed me extra features of Dealercenter I had no idea existed!

Cons

I can't complain about anything with Dealercenter. It is the most user friendly and easy to use software on the market.

User Friendly

I love this system! I have not had any experience in this industry until my recent employment. With that being said, it was a breeze navigating through the system. Everything is pretty much straight forward. The customer service has been a huge help! They worked with my company while we merged. However, I would of liked to been able to import all of my contacts into another company's dealercenter. Perhaps that's in the works! Overall, I've been satisfied, and I use to mobile as well. It's been a lifesaver.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Import data

Great Experience and System

Is a great all in one system, from lenders submissions to advertising.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that I can do everything from one system and the support I get from Desiree and all the other reps there is great!

Cons

I have used Dealer Track in the past and they offer "pay off communication" which tells me exactly how much the customer owes at any given time so I can assist my customers better.

CRM PRO!

I have been with dealercenter for years now, and I really love the platform! Just recently set up my DRM pro and really going to use this to push our lost customers and warm leads.!

Pros

Ease of use and the deep range of options.

Cons

The iphone app is a little bit slow, and as far as the CRM text messages, you cant shorten the links to carfax or include a pdf. I would think a customer wants a clean short message. No long urls to click.

Their product is user friendly and we use it everyday.

I'm able to express my concerns, benefits and expectations of some of the software products we use daily.

Pros

I love the ease of inputting a deal and structure. Also, inputting our inventory a long inputting process either. Processing and preparing a deal is convenient with their software.

Cons

We like their bank financing procedure option. I just wish they had more financial institutes and banks to choose from and to deal with.

Carla was amazing in helping me set up my account. It was quick, easy and I was able to start asap!

Pros

Dealercenter makes it easy to get up and running right away. I love the fact that as soon as my set up is complete, I can literally sell a car right away. I don't feel tied down by lengthy contracts and outrageous stipulations, the sign up process is quick and i'm off! Carla my rep was the best!

Cons

The software can be a little difficult to use with certain browsers. I would have an all black page printed out sometimes while printing a deal . Despite having other options for desking deals, i continue to use DC because of its many PROS.

Awesome Service

I used to be a customer for carsforsale.com and needed to cut back on expenses so I decided to go with no website but cargurus only allows inventory to be updated through a third party. The customer representative helped me figure that out and also sold me a website though dealer center.

Pros

The features that need monthly payments that customer representative helped me discover.

Cons

the monthly cost that is being charged for more services.

Customer support was good

Pros

The concerned customer representative was cordial Always go to the fullest extent possible to solve any and all my issues. Never seems to be wearied or troubled by my constant need for help with navigating through dealer center

Cons

Unable to manipulate sale dates owing to hard set default built into software. It costs too much in comparison to newer products on the market

Excellent!

Pros

What we like the most about DealerCenter is EVERYTHING! Specifically, we love the mobile app & being able to conduct business remotely.

Cons

What do we like least that it doesn't show the cars in the customer field when the leads come into DealerCenter. Once you drill down to the customer, you can see the car, but it would be nice for the vehicle to be referenced immediately.

Extremely flexible and reliable with a wide range of products and AMAZING customer service!

A one stop shop for the majority of our business needs.

Pros

The software has continued to grow to fit our needs. We can choose as little, or as many options as we would like and make changes at anytime and customer service is always knowledgeable and available to help with these requests.

Cons

The inventory feature sometimes has bugs when you are trying to sync the mobile app data to the server.

Dealer Center is awesome!!!

I used to use Dealer Car Search for 5 years, I've slowly started to migrate everything to dealer center. They have helped me and the system is easy to use. I like how everything is integrated in one system. like the credit application is on my website and I get notify when I have a lead. The Crm has helped me manage my leads. I also get to push vehicles to autotrader from one system. it's worth it. The customer support is awesome.

Pros

all the integrations

Cons

sometimes runs slow

My Dealer Center review

Loved it. made it super easy to install and worked with me throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dealercenter to all my associates.

Pros

Software is easy to use and is super user friendly. One of the best parts is your customer service. It goes above and beyond and answered all of my questions.

Cons

No complaints from me. Its hard to find any true downsides to the software and your customer service.

The best DMS for the small used car delaership

Makes my every day work so much easier!

Pros

The company is so far ahead of the curve when it comes to bringing anything a dealer could want from a DMS. From our website to inventory. I have been with Dealer Center for over 6 years and I don't keep using them because their bad!

Cons

some times, there technology gets ahead of their support. But, they are always willing to get the answer and fix it

DealerCenter

Being able to communicate with customers over text is key in this business. Dealer center allows us to communicate professionally, keep it visually stimulating, and be as effective as possible with clientelling.

Pros

User friendly with training.................

Cons

The CRM doesn't seem as efficient as it could be. Take get repetitive and waste time clearing them.

DealerCenter has been outstanding!

Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been outstanding. Specifically the CRM trainer who has helped me through the setup & has been very patient though the entire process.

Pros

I'm able to manage my entire business from a single application AND while on the Go! The application is both MAC and Window based which was a limitation of Frazer. The CRM tool is also the BEST! The integration makes everything super easy & streamlined.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the short duration of trials. The trials should be 90 days.