Fieldwork Reviews

Fieldwork

Cloud-based pest control software with native mobile apps

4.82/5 (17 reviews)

Pros
  • The only reason that it has been hard to understand is because you have to set it up right from the start. You can have a great product and the best people.Chris P.Read the full review
  • CSR is fantastic and wonderful at providing fast answers to all of my questions and provides an email review so I can circle back and review in the future.Lisa G.Read the full review
  • I love that this software is like using Google Maps and that everything is easily updated and changeable.Lori B.Read the full review
Cons
  • My only regret was waiting so long before actually switching over.Christopher M.Read the full review
  • I had an urgency once (operator error) not the software but they were closed I could not get a hold of (IT) that day.Dari P.Read the full review
  • I took my wife out to a job, showed her how to use it and she was barcode scanning in just a minute. My other software was hard to teach techs how to use and cumbersome to carry.David C.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Dauphin Ewart

Great service software

Reviewed 2019-03-15

Fieldwork’s software is easy to use and intuitive. Scheduling is very visual which my customer service team loves. The technician app is fast, simple, stable, and it works offline. The reports are quick to run and easy to read. The support is amazing. Their team is responsive and great to work with. I’m loving working with Fieldwork.

Pros
Intuitive. Easy to use. Consistent development.

Cons
Overall we are really happy with the software. I️ still Extract data and use excel for complex reporting

Renee Peters

Helped systematize our company

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Fieldworks has benefited our company by keeping our technicians on schedule, saving time on data input and keeping us organized. And keeping us all organized is a BIG task here at our company!!!

Pros
Fieldwork software has helped systematize and saved us hours of inputting data! For the initial setup you are able to import your customer data base from your old system. The app is user friendly that even our "low tech" technicians can use on their phone or tablet. The customer service is amazing!! I can talk over the phone or through their "Conversation" link that is right there on the screen. They get right back to you to help you in any way you need. They save us so much time if I can't figure it out on my own. Also, the software is price perfect for our growing company. You can't beat the investment in something that saves you time. Time can not be replaced!

Cons
With ever thing new, comes a learning process. It does takes time, as with anything, to learn all the bells & whistles of the software. We are learning as we go. But, once you learn it, you will find that the software is awesome and saves us time.

Dari Pereira

Great software

Reviewed 2020-02-04

I have not had any frustration with the software in fact it has surprised me how well it works and runs!!!

Pros
software and customer service (IT) are amazing they have helped me out with different challenges and they have thought of everything. The software saves me so many hours a week not having to do a bunch of admin work . Also my customers enjoy the software by having a customer portal and not having to be hold just to ask questions that they can find with their tip of there fingertips.

Cons
They are on a different time zone then me . Their 5 pm is my 2pm . I had an urgency once (operator error) not the software but they were closed I could not get a hold of (IT) that day . but the good thing I was able to get help the next morning at my 6 am .

Shula Seekings

Advanced Software Solution

Reviewed 2019-12-05

Our hiring parties often have oversight committees to ensure standards are followed. With the client portal, they no longer need to send in reports to head office. They share the portal and head office can see detailed reports with pictures to show compliance.

Pros
Everything we think of or ask for is already available or they develop it in a very timely way. They take the time to trouble shoot issues we are having and find a lasting solution.

Cons
The switch over is very labor intensive but so worth it. It’s a software that you can grow with and stay with.

Lori Buenaventura

Best customer service and ease of use

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Scheduling and interfacing with mobile phones. Fixing this issue would be amazing

Pros

Cons
not knowing where to find easy answers to what seem to be common questions. If there are sub categories under the help menu, it would be good to be able to see them.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Christopher Moore

Best Pest Program On The Market Today!

Reviewed 2019-04-08

Once I went through the initial switch over ,life has been easier for my company. I love the team at Fieldwork and their willingness to help my business be successful by providing their time,input and the constant helpful updates to their program.My only regret was waiting so long before actually switching over.

Pros
There is so many things I love about this program.There are reports for everything practically. This program is great for California PCOs.I love the mobile app for our techs,I love how accessible the Fieldwork team is,no matter how many questions you have they are there for you.There is so much you can do with this program .The one thing I think that makes this program the best out there is the fact the Fieldwork team listens to their customers and their needs.They are always adding or tweaking the program based on the needs of its customers.Switching over to Fieldwork has made running my office and company that much easier and less stressful and most importantly has helped bring my cost down.

Cons
The only con for me is the time difference .I am in California and FieldworkHQ is based out of Chicago.I just make sure I contact them early in the day if I have any questions or concerns.

Lisa Gascoigne

FieldworksHQ great company with Amazing Staff

Reviewed 2019-10-15

Our company runs very efficiently with FieldworkHQ and we are very satisfied with the program.

Pros
Program is very user friendly and easy to use. All of the support staff are always there is help. CSR is fantastic and wonderful at providing fast answers to all of my questions and provides an email review so I can circle back and review in the future.

Cons
Canned reports could be more robust. They provide less than stellar data that has to be reviewed and scrubbed prior to it being a functional report.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Erik Hardt

Powerful Software For Pest Control

Reviewed 2017-04-10

We searched for a new pest control software for over 3 years. Once we found Fieldworks, we knew it was the fit for us. The system is easy to learn, it can be customized to fit your needs and is packed with features. The reports are clean and easy to use and better yet, make sense. The mobile app is simple and clean, making training techs simple. We can now attach pictures to work orders, track material and record notes and recommendations. The office loves the visual routing ability and work pool options. The e-mail and text functions are awesome and it even allows us to capture reviews. The support is great, the chat function is SO nice. Anytime we have issues or questions, they get right back to us and fix the problems we may have. We truly appreciate their dedication to helping us make the software switch go as smoothly as possible. If your thinking of switching pest control software, Fieldworks should be on the top of your list!

Pros
Customization E-mail functions Mobile App Visual Routing

Cons
Integrations was difficult due to our former software being unable to provide us the required information. The team at Fieldworks was very helpful with this process and we were able to get it all converted quickly and accurately.

Chris Pratt

Wish they had more stars to give.

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Let me say the rep is by far so much help. We haven’t had to call lately because it is easier for me to run. The only reason that it has been hard to understand is because you have to set it up right from the start. You can have a great product and the best people! I’m a believer.

Pros
It helps me keep my business moving forward. Keeps track of your invoices.

Cons
Whatever it is the software team helped fix it.

Hector Rivera

2 Years of using this software!

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Great customer support and a solid software that gives you what you need and more.

Pros
Easy to use and very functional to customize.

Cons
For the most part everything you need is there know for our staff, and customers. My only gripe but this goes with all software when you first use it. It takes 2 to 3 months to really learn the software.

Sylvette Frempong

Easy to use software!

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Pros
Software shouldn't be difficult, FeildWork has done an amazing job of keeping it simple and genuine!

Cons
Haven't found any yet after 2 years of use. Customer support has done an impressive job with response time and the in-app chat feature was a great add-on.

Bernard Black

Best overall value and service

Reviewed 2019-01-29

The staff at Fieldworks are constantly making improvements. They are flexible and easy to work with.

Pros
The software is easy to use but powerful

Cons
I wish I had started with this software. It is exactly the right fit for our business.

DANIELLE CAREY

love Fieldwork!

Reviewed 2019-05-25

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this software and the staff! I never imagined that I could literally run my business single-handedly with no issues. And if there are ever any questions or assistance that I need, I simply call their support team and they have been fantastic! They are very hands on, and extremely helpful.

Pros
I like that this is software designed for technicians, and that the developers listen to our feedback and implement those ides into the software to enable us as operators to be more efficient and fluid. I am an owner/operator, and this software truly enables me to be out in the field, working with my clients, AND run this business very smoothly(whodathunkit?!) Aside from the time I use the app in the field, I usually am running the back office at night when I come home, and it takes less than 30 min tops and I'm done for the day.

Cons
n/a so far I have no issues with this software or the company.

Carlos Velez

Pest App.

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Customer Service we have received from all the staff has been excellent, Rep has been our go to guy, his patience has been great.

Pros
Fieldwork software is just what my company needed to take to the next level for commercial accounts. Customer service is second to none.

Cons
It would great barcoding equipment would be able to gather all product use at the end of service.

Josh Strohli

Fieldwork Software

Reviewed 2019-05-29

Pros
Flexibility - Ease of use - Customer Support

Cons
No cons, any issues we have get resolved by the customer support team

Richard Cadieux

We are using it for our company Groupe Dynamix Extermination Exterminateur Longueuil - Montreal

Reviewed 2017-10-09

we dont have to use our own client portal on our site https://www.dynamixextermination.com/ clients go through fieldwork now..

Pros
Got almost everything you can ask for a pest control software at affordable price compared to competion

Cons
Could have more features and better ui on mobile to see wich client on the list or devices that have been scanned.

David Conner

Fieldwork is easy to use and the reporting is fantastic

Reviewed 2015-11-10

Fieldwork is a great tool, much easier to use than my previous software. I took my wife out to a job, showed her how to use it and she was barcode scanning in just a minute. My other software was hard to teach techs how to use and cumbersome to carry. We like being able to use the product right on our phones. Fieldwork is lacking some features I would like to see but Beau and Erin are eager to listen and their support is fast. I look forward to growing my company with Fieldwork.