Goodshuffle Pro

Cloud-based business software for event companies

Goodshuffle Pro Reviews

Pros

If and when I see anything that I would like to change, they are great at taking suggestions and implementing them. It's a constantly evolving software which is great.

Christy M.

Goodshuffle Pro is well designed and easy to use. Integration with our website is great and all client facing interactions/messages look amazing.

Brandon S.

The customer service is absolutely amazing. The features like the wishlist integration with the website have saved us so so much time since we e implemented it.

Erin F.

Cons

I am very disappointed with their customer service and how they have taken my business's money for future services I do not need.

Jennifer W.

I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

Jeremy L.

Sherronda S.

4.9

President

Transcript

Randy: My name's Randy, I'm the president and owner here, and I would give Goodshuffle a five star review....

Software upgrade

So far I have been very pleased with the customer service and the ease of setup with Goodshuffle. We are using this opportunity to revamp and provide a cleaner quoting/invoicing system over the mundane look of our previous software. We have also been surprised at how user-friendly this software has been from a mobile perspective. We are still working on the Squarespace integration and are looking forward to how that will better serve our clients.

Pros

Great customer service! Overall look and functionality is refreshing, easy to navigate and setup if you have any familiarity with rental software.

Cons

I feel as though an app would be beneficial, especially one for users in the field. The time it takes to input inventory seems lengthy but worth it with the availability breakdown in packages such as tents. Would like customizable alerts and email templates.

Thanks for the amazing review Jonathan! We are thrilled to hear how easy you've found the transition, especially since we know that's always a primary concern in changing to new software. It's also great to hear you are seeing our mobile experience is also seamless- we want you to use the program on-the-go! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We can't wait to see your website integration once that's live, too.

Fantastic Product; Would switch again in a heartbeat!

Processes have been streamlined and team has more access to information now than ever before. Backoffice team can easily find client accounts, history of emails and payments without bothering the sales team (unless something wasnt added to the system, of course). Our communication with clients has also been streamlined resulting in a much smoother process both internally and externally for collecting payments and signatures on contracts

Pros

User friendly, available on tablets and smartphones, clean contracts with seamless transition to clients for signing and payment, dashboard easily tracks monies owed and quick access to recording payments, customer service and the teams willingness to answer questions is impeccable, searchable articles addressing commonly asked questions

Cons

Unable to customize the contractual terms such as deposit schedule and read only access fees for a small, start up are a bit high. The cost makes sense if you have more unlimited users, but a company under 10 people, it's a large fee when you add in the user and limited users already on the account. Would also love an integration option with outlook or a better option for sending emails to clients (with multiple template options or customizable template options per user)

Poor business practice

This company refused to work with me in canceling my year subscription I paid in advance after we went out of business. I am having to pay for services until October of 2021 that I do not need ) this is closecto 12 months. All because I missed the automatic renewal date and they won't refund for future use of services. This has been a tremendous financial blow and I find it very disheartening they are doing this to small businesses who are hurting so badly.

Pros

The software was helpful with time saving features and keeping track of my bookings.

Cons

Hi Jennifer, We're so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our customer service, as that's something we deeply pride ourselves on here at Goodshuffle Pro. We're also proud to not lock clients into long term contracts with our services. Instead we offer 2 options: monthly payments or annual payments. Monthly payments is the more flexible option, but annual payments offer an added 10% savings for upfront payments that buy a year of access outright. For both options we do not offer refunds for unused days or months.

GoodShuffle Rocks

We love it. Mainly because it tracks our inventory and makes that process so much easier. The quotes are easy to make and it has great interface with the client. All around, works great for our business.

Pros

It's easy to use. If and when I see anything that I would like to change, they are great at taking suggestions and implementing them. It's a constantly evolving software which is great!

Cons

Some of the features are a little too involved for our small business. When we get bigger we might need them.

Thanks for the 10/10 review, Christy! We are so happy that your team is benefiting from our easy of use and constantly growing feature set. You're right that there may even be more features you don't need yet, but we're sure you'll be thrilled to have those as you continue to grow with the program! We're so honored to be a part of that growth. Thanks again for the rave review and for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

TOP TIER CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Love it so far! Still working through the transition phase from our old system but really appreciate the customer service and software so far!

Pros

I absolutely love the fact they're combined the power of a CRM and rental inventory system in one. They interface is super easy to use and allows you to track the entire selling cycle from start to finish. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING! I hope they never scale back in this particular area as they grow because it's critical in the event world to be quick to respond. It's so nice knowing that we have their support should should something goes wrong during the invoicing process. They are roughing $50 more expensive than our current program but it's worth every penny.

Cons

Only three things I'm not in love with regarding the software. 1. There's a few features I wish were possible like modifying email templates or the email client view. However, these are all small details that may uniquely important to us, since we have such aesthetic driven customer. I will say Goodshuffle encourages feedback so it's nice to be able to share these recommendations to them! 2. Another feature I'd love for them to integrate within the platform is ROI tracking. They do walk through how to measure this but it requires you to do a somewhat manual data pull and sort it out via Excel. 3. I wish we had the option to remove the address entirely off the invoice. This can open security and privacy issues for at home based business like ours.

Thanks for the great review, Tammy! You're so right that customer service is essential for a software you're using day-to-day. We've recorded your other feature requests and will reach out to you directly on their progress. Thanks so much for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We're so proud to empower your growth!

Life Saver

We are getting more organized as every staff member is able to log into there user and see what is going on in real time. The inventory with having pictures and the ability the add where they are located and even if buffer... so much just cant put it all in.

Pros

We had lost our cloud based system which we were using. It was very similar to the system but they sold the company but not the system. So we were in a pickle with no other systems fitting us an event decor and design service. When we found this, after months of frustration trying the different systems out there that did not have the abilities we needed and the ease of use, it was such a breath of...

Cons

There are only a few things, off the top of my head, that I would like to have in the system. 1. To be able to create as many email templates as I would like. This would save time with follow ups through the system along with other repetitive emails. 2. Would love to have a mass update with the ability to add pictures in the mas update as well. 3. Would love when creating a project and adding inventory items or packages, to be able to remove or to add additional pictures.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Renee! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. We truly are here to support and cheer on your growth, so we love to hear you are feeling that come through. Thanks for the suggestions on next features, as well! As you know, it's important for us to continue to grow our offerings, too. Thanks again for your 5 stars, and we can't wait to see what's next for you now that you've also launched our powerful Website Wishlist integration!

Value Vs Money

There many softwares out there, but this one is very customizable and you can use it for multiple things in your business is very versatile, the best thing ever is the integration with quickbooks because it gives me the breakdown per item, service, etc, at the end of the year. allowing me to see all my data and make the best decisions ever.

Pros

I run an events company that produces from weddings to corporate events and we manage everything from rentals to decor and florals. Goodshuffle Pro. help us to manage and expand our portfolio of clients, is easy to use for all our staff , the value added to my business is way beyond its price, great customer service.

Cons

Putting in all my inventory with dimensions and pics is very tedious but worth it.

Thanks for the amazing review! We love working with clients who have unique businesses where the tackle numerous sides of the events business. Many companies who use Goodshuffle Pro do things outside of rentals, and we've built a program that can tackle it all! Glad to hear you're taking advantage of the customization. We're also THRILLED you love our QuickBooks Online integration for its level of detail. Accountants and business owners are so overjoyed when they see how we incorporated that element. We're just so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, Oscar!

The Catalyst to my Business Growth

Goodshuffle has been the catalyst to our growth. Because of this system we have had a 30% growth each year. It allows us to be effective, efficient, and organized. I could not do this business without it.

Pros

We needed something to help organize the growing inventory in our growing business. We were spending hours trying to look through printed invoices and would miss items that were already rented. We love that all our inventory is stored in one place and we can immediately see any conflicts.

Cons

I wish there was an app to use. I have the hardest time creating invoices from my cell phone. I don't always have my computer with me and would like to have access at all times to have more productivity.

Thank you for this great review, Melissa! CONGRATS on your 30% growth! We are beyond proud to help empower brilliant event professionals such as yourself do more business by eliminating all the double checking, printing, etc. you described. As you noted, that stuff really cuts into profit potential! We'll reach out directly today regarding the mobile issue you're having. While we do plan to build a native app, we still want to make sure the system is 100% friendly from the browser on your phone. Thanks again and congrats again on your success! We're so proud to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro Family.

Quoting and Accounting has never been so easy!

The onboarding process and continuing education with the GS Pro team is truly awesome. They are so fast and helpful. They have answers and solutions for everything. It was very easy to transfer past client data and get started with the new software. We had little to no downtime in the transition.

Pros

We love the ease of creating custom quotes and the look of them. The portal makes it so easy to communicate with clients and make adjustments in real time. Plus it so easy for them to make payments and auto-pay. Huge time saver! The program is so easy to use and the support team is AMAZING!

Cons

We would like more customizability of auto emails and templates for emails to clients.

Thanks so much for the great review, Jessica! We just love saving you time and hearing about that fast $$ you're seeing from the client experience, too. We made a note of your email template request, and will be in touch on updates there. We're so glad you moved away from the headaches of your old system and are a happy member of the Goodshuffle Pro family! We're proud to support your team's continued growth.

After using tons of different CRM's

Combining all parts of our business.

Pros

The inventory systems is very user friendly

Cons

Unable to track Canadian KM's and the calendar view is lacking

Thanks for the awesome review, Brenton! We're so proud of our customer support, and so proud to empower your growth. We hear you on kms v. mileage for delivery fees, and we'll reach out directly to learn more about what you'd like to see added on the free google calendar integration! We love hearing from clients and are always building new features and improvements. Thanks again for the stellar review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Goodshuffle Pro is awesome!

I've been working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at GoodShuffle Pro for a couple weeks during the COVID-19 crisis and we are working to build our Wishlist on the our website. He has been incredibly helpful and available for questions/comments/suggestions. All the customer service at Goodshuffle is really great, they are responsive and always willing to hear suggestions. This could based system has also allowed us to work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis which is an amazing benefit. Allowing people to work remotely and access the system whether it be from home or on the site of the event, that is a great feature.

Pros

I think one of the things that makes Goodshuffle Pro great is how user-friendly it is. Change is difficult, but it is imperative in order to provide the best service to our clients. Shifting from a hard-drive system to this cloud-based system has allowed us to improve our standards, readjust our inventory that needed to be updated, and organize our products in a better way. Switching programs seemed like a daunting task, but with the help of Goodshuffle Pro's user-friendly features and the amazing customer service, it was a breeze.

Cons

I think there are a lot of features that can be used and it may be a bit overwhelming at first just because there are SO many awesome things you should implement. But if you take it day by day and week by week, you can start with the basics and take full advantage of the program as you become comfortable.

WOW! Thanks for this AWESOME review, Tommie! We love that you addressed a very common concern: making a big change! Like you said, our free customer service combined with our very intuitive platform makes the change so much easier than people may anticipate. Plus, we are all about your "take it day by day" suggestion. You can get the basics down quickly, then just build and grow from there. We're here to support you always- particularly in the current crisis. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle family!

Best Software

To make short they help you instantly in any issues, go over and over to make sure you understand how to deal with the software. Free training other time, free instructional videos, They make you feel like family, with attend to a one on one training and to miss the staff you feel like you know them for years. Is you starting a business I will recommend you to try this system don't make the same mistake I make wasted my time with other complicate and expensive software.

Pros

Invoice, I can customize my invoice information and color look very professioal. Free training other time, free instructional videos. Instantly customer support. Ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Oh you will thing is a robot, because he have all ride answers, but not he is real, Hello I mean is (HUMAN)

Cons

I will say, Inventory don't get me wrong the inventory part is perfect the only thing I will love and I now will happen soon is to add more information about where you buy your items, Item information and how much you paid for the item that way maybe we can project how much money we have in inventory and a complete list of the items with the buy price for inventory report. But I know that will happen any time because they make implementation in the software and they listen to customer needs.

Thanks for the five star review! We're thrilled to hear you are loving the system and loving working with our team. We really do think of our users like family, so we're delighted to hear you feel the same way! Customer service and support is one of our top priorities and, like you mentioned, we're alway listening to our client feedback. We're proud to empower your growth, Dalissa!

Awesome Event Rental Solution

Overall it’s been a great experience. Like any new process theres been a few bumps in the road, but the Goodshuffle team has an extremely fast response time to random questions, training needs for new employees, or pretty much anything else. As well as some fun gifs along the way.

Pros

Super low impact training to get everyone up to speed and not time intensive to get set up. This completely revolutionized our inventory management and tracking internally while also giving us a better tool for client contracts, invoicing, and payment tracking that allows full visibility to the entire team. Clients have been better about signing contracts faster and paying bills on time thanks to online signing and payment tools, and Regular digital Payment reminders.

Cons

Overal very happy with the product. There’s definitely some functionality we want to see added in the coming months to help with efficiency of communication between departments (Säles/warehouse/production) however we’ve been happy with how the development team has taken feedback and used it for long and short term improvements throughout the last year and half we’ve been using GoodShufflePro.

Thanks for the great review, Cory! We're so proud to hear we "revolutionized" your very powerful business. We are especially glad to hear you're enjoying the speed of quoting and payments, as those are so essential for any business owner. You are right that we have some *very* exciting new features coming in the next few months. In fact, we never have plans to stop building, so we are glad to hear you're excited to work with us as we continue to roll out things that make your communication (and life!) even easier. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Entertainment Rental Software

I would say very good to excellent. The customer service is fast and top notch. They have made some nice improvements and are always glad to get feedback from users. It's well worth the pricing.

Pros

1. It's very easy to use and enormously helpful in containing the client to one email platform. 2. The ability to communicate with team members within that particular client's environment is great. 3. Credit card payments are easy and fast and the payment notifications are fantastic.

Cons

1. Don't like having to enter the date and time in on multiple places on any one event especially if the client wants a time change you have to remember to to into the event and each line item on the contract to make the change. 2. We do tons of repeat business so it's a nice feature to go into archived projects and duplicate them for the next event. However, the duplicate is not a duplicate. Any items...

Hey Mike! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're so happy that your payments are fast and easy and that you enjoy our customer service. Regarding your comments on quoting, we're going to reach out directly because lightning fast quoting is one of our most popular features. Perhaps we can dig into that duplicating issue you saw to better your speed of quoting. Thanks again for the 10/10, and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Best modern web-based rental software that will make your company more efficient!

This is the first and only rental software program that I have used, so I don't have any other rental programs to compare this application to. However, I have seen other rental companies use a non-windows based program that seemed very dated. With that said, I have used plenty of CRM softwares in the past and currently use a number of design applications daily. I have to say, this application is on-point! The design, use, and interface is extremely user friendly. I appreciate that it is web-based and integrated with Google Calendar and mobile-friendly. This is a very thoughtful application for the rental company using it and their customers. The GS Team and their customer service is incomparable - always so happy and passionate to help! Would happily recommend!

Pros

-Automated online quoting/reserving/receipt system that enables customers to view, sign and pay for their rental orders online -Appearance of documents: quotes/invoices/pullsheets -User-friendly and organized interface with features being added or improved daily -Inventory management -Integrated with Google Calendar -Chat support -Overall, this application is very intuitive, organized, efficient, and assists in time management. I also appreciate the chat support that is always readily and happily available. Customer service is incredible.

Cons

-Implement a card reader swipe -Sometimes would prefer to call in to customer support (vs. typing out a message; however, they are very quick to respond back!) -Secondary monthly seat to be lower in price

Thanks for the stellar review, Roma! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying our super modern approach to rental software. You're right- the design is more than just beautiful, it's what makes it so incredibly easy-to-use (and learn!) We're in talks with our CC provider to see about a card swipe reader. We'll let you know when they make that available. Thanks again for the shout outs on our features, design, and customer service. We're so proud to serve you and your business!

GSP Review, Minneapolis, MN

Their communication process is at the highest level in response and help to solve any issue I've had. 5/5 stars.

Pros

GSP offers users a type of hand hold service when entering projects which is really good for new employees. Their video help library is extensive and they offer webinars often to cover new topics as their client base grows and experiences new rocks to move.

Cons

By no fault of their own, GSP has a focus on using less paper product and trying to move users to a digital interface throughout the production of a project. While our company is in transition to the digital interface I still use a lot of paper in printing projects, so I have to do a lot more work in printing each project.

Thanks so much for the review, Colin! We're so glad you're taking advantage of all our videos and webinars, in addition to our top notch customer service. It's true- we tend to encourage digital as it's always providing you the most up-to-date changes on orders- but, like you said, we still fully support the printing if you prefer it. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

A must for anyone in the Event Rental Industry

The software has greatly reduced administrative redundancy in our office, streamlined our loading process, automated systems for our accounting department, and allowed for better communication across our sales associates. These solutions all lead to higher profitability for our entire business, and lower levels of stress!

Pros

One great attribute of the app is the seamless communication between the inventory system and the proposal system, allowing for accurate tracking of inventory according to the logistics of the project, not just the project date. We also like the fact that projects are automatically available to all employees on the software, which takes out user error if an associate creates a project and forgets to...

Cons

The software is relatively new so while there are continuous updates made, it has been an adjustment switching from our last software which had much more customization options and user-friendly automated processes. We like that we can add our 'vote' to certain projects being completed faster, but feel some of the missing components were something that should have been implemented from the start with...

Thanks so much for the review, Bethany! We are so proud to empower your business. We'll definitely launch a native app in the future, and we'll be sure to let you know when that rolls out. In the mean time, we do hope you're enjoying the convenience of being able to use all our features from any phone or device via the browser.

Best Event Management and Inventory Software Out there!!!

No more double booking stress, fast contract builds and automates most of my processes for me that i previously had to do separately like pack sheets and calendar updating. Plus I just share the calendar events with my crew and they can see all the information they need like schedule, pack sheet, locations, etc. Plus it keeps everyone accountable which helps when we need to back track to figure out why something was left at the venue or who talked the client last. The activity log has saved us more times then I like to admit. Since everything is digital and cloud based, files and papers don't get lost, and I only need to print things to file them away for safe keeping. The savings I have on paper and ink alone!!! Too many reasons to list here. Just try it out, you won't be sorry.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro was exactly what my company needed. We are a production company that also does Decor, furniture, photo booths, etc. Their inventory software is super easy to use and I was able to upload most of my inventory (around 4000 individual items) in just a weekend. Projects (what they like to call quotes, contracts, invoices) are pretty simple to setup and I like how they automatically create...

Cons

I've been waiting to find some pitfalls but none so far. Took me a couple days to get my inventory in, just had to set aside some time to sit down and input it.

Thanks, Brandon! We're thrilled to hear how happy you and your team have been with Goodshuffle Pro.

The Best Decision Ever Made

We searched for a software company for a couple years and ended up choosing Good Shuffle. Seriously, was the best decision ever! I do not have knowledge of other software and how they work. Once you have something that works so well you stop looking.

Pros

What do I like most about Good Shuffle - Everything. This software was exactly what we were looking for. I can not fathom ever going back to the way things were. Good Shuffle Pro has saved double booking, recounting, gives us more time to be creative and to meet with potential clients. The website integration saved us during the pandemic. We were forced to get our inventory out there on our website and Good Shuffle helped that process with a one time entry. Yeah!! Saving time is what it is all about.

Cons

There are small things that I would like to see implemented here and there but I am sure with time those will happen. The only other con is that I can not speak/talk my quotes into the computer or snap my fingers and the quote would be done.

WOW! Cathy this is such a thoughtful, lovely review. Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback. Our team got a nice chuckle out of "snap my fingers and the quote would be done"- we're pretty close, right? We are just so thrilled to hear you are getting more time to actually meet with clients. That's what so many event pros want to do! Like you said, no need to waste time on counting inventory, website maintenance, or other manual tasks. We want to make sure you're doing what you love. Thanks for letting us empower you to do what you love and to continue to grow your business. We're delighted to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family!

Awesome Software!

The customer service is excellent. We can now have more than one person do quotes. All of our inventory with pictures is in one place. No more searching folders for pictures to put on quotes. No more separate quotes for rentals and flowers.

Pros

I can't say enough about this software. We are a floral and event rental company. We are able to keep up with all our rentals. No more missed inventory, or over booked items. Anyone in our office can easily and effectively put a quote together and send it off. Quicker proposal means faster bookings!! It has been such a time saver. We can even put our florals on the same proposal which was a game changer. The customer service is really amazing! I decided to try it out late at night and while working I got messages for help and guidance. I really appreciate their quick responses and help!

Cons

No Cons with this software. I am very satisfied.

Thanks so much for this great review! We're thrilled you're so happy, and that you're seeing those faster bookings. We love being able to merge multiple parts of a business, too, such as your floral department and your event rentals. Streamlining is the name of the game! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

Goodshuffle Pro Review

I am super happy with Goodshuffle, I just gave my few notes of some improvements but they are definitely not a deal breaker for if I continue to use the software. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use this software.

Pros

The customer service and training is fantastic! Love working with this company. This software keeps us organized and on track. I would be completely lost without this software, it was the best decision we made for our business.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the automated email massage so I don't have to change it every time, also to be able to edit the automated payment reminders. It would be nice to send an invoice without having to attached a contract if needed. More customized payment options, like paying in thirds or something like that. I find the sales charts to be a little confusing, like does it include whats been paid or whats owed, etc? I would like to be able to have a list a inventory items the will be rented out for the year.

Thanks so much for the review, Kelsey! Many of the features you mentioned we actually do have, including sending an invoice without a PDF, more customized sales reports, and payment options. We'll send you a direct message shortly to review those with you. Thanks again for your review and feedback. We're so proud to empower your business and we'll continue to roll out features to make your experience even better!

Best software i have ever used

The staff at goodshuffle are all awesome. If i have any questions i just send a chat message and they reply within minutes and help me figure out things .

Pros

I love Goodshuffle Pro. It is so easy to use and has everything u need to make a quote with in minutes. It has everything i need as a floral and decor company. It keeps me organized and has alerts for when payments are due, when i dont have enough inventory instead of having to go to my wharehouse to count. This program Really has everything i need to run my business efficiently.

Cons

Honestly there are no cons to this program. If anything i would say it would be great to have the capability of doing floor plans for weddings and events.

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're SO proud to help you run your business efficiently. Love your suggestion for a floorplan integration. For now, we're hoping you're taking advantage of the file tagging feature! We're just so happy to hear you love our customer service, too, since it's our goal to make your experience easy and delightful!

Goodshuffle Pro for the Win

I was previously using RW Elephant to generate proposals, but I was on the hunt for a better product that offered more. I was looking for something that had a strong proposal presentation, inventory tracking, and easy to use software at an affordable price. I tried out a few different softwares before finding Goodshuffle Pro. I've been very impressed by their product, but I'm even more hooked on their incredible customer service. Their company culture is consistent across the board and it's apparent that they genuinely care about their customer's success. Whenever I reach out to their team with a question or issue, they respond extremely fast and always make it right. I'm so grateful that I found Goodshuffle pro and I would highly recommend them!

Pros

I like most that the software meets my needs of being easy to use, affordable, tracks inventory, and has a clean interface.

Cons

I do wish that they had a mobile app for my team to use in the field. I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

Thanks for this stellar review, Jeremy! We are so thrilled you found your way to Goodshuffle Pro and have been happy not only with the software, but also our team. It's so important to us to be true partners with our users, so thank you for taking part in that culture. We love empowering your growth!

Goodshuffle for the Party Tent Rental Industry

We have had a pretty good experience so far. The support team is super responsive and tries hard to get the answers and takes our feedback as well. I have some experience in this software arena and even developed our own in house product that is similar but never reached the polished levels of Goodshuffle. The product has great potential and we hope it continues to improve and become the best tool available in the space!

Pros

I like most the way it uses Google to shortcut information entry and eliminate errors from emp l oyees entering this data.

Cons

Some aspects of the Dashboard and how sorting is controlled. This could be improved for the larger companies like mine running multiple logistic crew per weekend or day.

Thanks so much for this awesome review! It's great to hear you love it even more than a custom solution you tried (especially with how expensive those can be!) We'll follow up directly to hear how we can help re: dashboards, but we're thrilled you've also been taking advantage of our top rated customer service. We are here to help! Thanks again, William.

Amazing Program with great communication

So far i am completely committed and love the program. We have spent some time building our inventory and keeping it up to date. Sales love the way the estimate and invoices look.

Pros

The software is great, it really has helped our business. Its easy to use and user friendly. And my favorite part, when i have felt lost i can always ask them a question and they get back to me right away if not instantly/

Cons

They are good about updating the software. I would want a few visual options for the estimates and invoices to give a more elegant or themed feel.

Thanks for the great review, Luis! We are so glad you're loving the way invoices and estimates look, and we're as excited as you are about our continually growing feature set. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family and proud to keep empowering your team's growth and successes!