Goodshuffle Pro Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.75/10

Reviews by rating

It’s a great company with superb staff and customer service/training pros. They care about their jobs and it shows.
If and when I see anything that I would like to change, they are great at taking suggestions and implementing them. It's a constantly evolving software which is great.
Goodshuffle Pro is well designed and easy to use. Integration with our website is great and all client facing interactions/messages look amazing.
I am very disappointed with their customer service and how they have taken my business's money for future services I do not need.
I may be mistaken, believe they have plans for this in the future.

MH

Mike H.

Co-Owner

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Userfriendly and amazing customer support

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Mike and I am a co-owner of Twin Cities Tent and Event Rental in St. Paul,...

RL

Randy L.

Business owner

President

Transcript

Randy: My name's Randy, I'm the president and owner here, and I would give Goodshuffle a five star review....

Cory F.

Awesome Event Rental Solution

Overall it’s been a great experience. Like any new process theres been a few bumps in the road, but the Goodshuffle team has an extremely fast response time to random questions, training needs for new employees, or pretty much anything else. As well as some fun gifs along the way.

Pros

Super low impact training to get everyone up to speed and not time intensive to get set up. This completely revolutionized our inventory management and tracking internally while also giving us a better tool for client contracts, invoicing, and payment tracking that allows full visibility to the entire team. Clients have been better about signing contracts faster and paying bills on time thanks to online signing and payment tools, and Regular digital Payment reminders.

Cons

Overal very happy with the product. There’s definitely some functionality we want to see added in the coming months to help with efficiency of communication between departments (Säles/warehouse/production) however we’ve been happy with how the development team has taken feedback and used it for long and short term improvements throughout the last year and half we’ve been using GoodShufflePro.

Thanks for the great review, Cory! We're so proud to hear we "revolutionized" your very powerful business. We are especially glad to hear you're enjoying the speed of quoting and payments, as those are so essential for any business owner. You are right that we have some *very* exciting new features coming in the next few months. In fact, we never have plans to stop building, so we are glad to hear you're excited to work with us as we continue to roll out things that make your communication (and life!) even easier. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

DM

Devin M.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

best in class for small to mid size business

Overall ive been with GSP for about 5 years now and they always come through with whatever I need from them.

Pros

the thing is the world is all cloud-based, and they've done just that. as long as I have a date or wifi I can work anywhere. A lot of the competition is server-based and really useless for the way the world is today. Goodshuffle Allows you do everything you need as a rental company software-wise.

Cons

there could be a App that helps with cell phone or tablet use for the service

Thanks for the excellent review, Devin! We agree that it's just bananas to try and make a server-based system work these days. It's especially hard for event professionals who are always on the go! We are certainly looking at some app options down the line, but in the meantime we hope you're taking advantage of the fact that the system is designed to also use from any type of phone or tablet. If you ever see room for improvement on the mobile version, definitely message us in the chat! We're excited to work with you for the next 5 years (and beyond!!)

JH

Jeffrey H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

For very small operations only.

They have nice people working for them albeit stuck inside the box unable to see what is truly needed in a rental software for any company larger than 2-5 people. We started with them not long after they came into existence and they were adding new features and functions pretty well; unfortunately they have gone down the wrong paths and completely ignored the more critical aspects of any good rental...

Pros

It has a decent interface, looks good, not difficult to use.

Cons

Built for really small operations of 1-3 people. DJ’s, small businesses that do not have more than one event or delivery operation per day. Logistics is a major failure. So in that regards it is good on the sales end but absolutely terrible on the implementation side of the work that needs to be done. Nearly zero ability to run reports or comparisons of financials. They have canned date ranges that you have to use…no custom date ranges.

Hey Jeff, We're so sorry to hear you are feeling so frustrated right now. Sounds like your recent frustration got you down, and we're committed to turning you back into a Goodshuffle Pro fan. We'll be in touch directly to find out how we can grow the reporting and logistics to fit your standards. We're deeply dedicated to serving our customers of every size and hope to continue building features that help you grow.

SS

Sherronda S.

Awesome Software!

The customer service is excellent. We can now have more than one person do quotes. All of our inventory with pictures is in one place. No more searching folders for pictures to put on quotes. No more separate quotes for rentals and flowers.

Pros

I can't say enough about this software. We are a floral and event rental company. We are able to keep up with all our rentals. No more missed inventory, or over booked items. Anyone in our office can easily and effectively put a quote together and send it off. Quicker proposal means faster bookings!! It has been such a time saver. We can even put our florals on the same proposal which was a game changer. The customer service is really amazing! I decided to try it out late at night and while working I got messages for help and guidance. I really appreciate their quick responses and help!

Cons

No Cons with this software. I am very satisfied.

Thanks so much for this great review! We're thrilled you're so happy, and that you're seeing those faster bookings. We love being able to merge multiple parts of a business, too, such as your floral department and your event rentals. Streamlining is the name of the game! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

AY

Ailin Y.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Best software i have ever used

The staff at goodshuffle are all awesome. If i have any questions i just send a chat message and they reply within minutes and help me figure out things .

Pros

I love Goodshuffle Pro. It is so easy to use and has everything u need to make a quote with in minutes. It has everything i need as a floral and decor company. It keeps me organized and has alerts for when payments are due, when i dont have enough inventory instead of having to go to my wharehouse to count. This program Really has everything i need to run my business efficiently.

Cons

Honestly there are no cons to this program. If anything i would say it would be great to have the capability of doing floor plans for weddings and events.

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're SO proud to help you run your business efficiently. Love your suggestion for a floorplan integration. For now, we're hoping you're taking advantage of the file tagging feature! We're just so happy to hear you love our customer service, too, since it's our goal to make your experience easy and delightful!

DD

Debbie D.

Great Platform

Overall Goodshuffle has been an improvement over our last system - the ease of use and intuitive functionality and interface has been great. I think they can build upon the platform by continuing to roll out new features and I see that happening a lot which is great. The customer support and help has been quick and awesome. We are overall very pleased with Goodshuffle Pro.

Pros

What we like most about the software is the ease of use for our customers - the digital signatures and payment portal. Overall it's user friendly for both sales staff and customers. The customer support is amazing!

Cons

I wish there were several more email templates - there really is only one template that comes up for sending orders and quotes and could be about 15 different options and notifications that get sent to the client for various milestones, etc.

Thanks, Debbie! We're thrilled to hear you love the beautiful client experience our system empowers you to create! We love that you've taken advantage of our unlimited support, too. Our team is always happy to help! We're thrilled to help you and your team continue to streamline and grow. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family and for the fantastic review!

DC

Dave C.

Goodshuffle Rocks

Goodshuffle vastly improved our inventory management and streamlined our customer contact experience.

Pros

Goodshuffles support is second to none. The opportunity to hit the ground running with minimum inventory entry was also very helpful.

Cons

Export functionality and reporting options/flexibility would be valuable. A detailed forecasting and conflict tool would also be fantastic and improve scalability.

Thanks for the awesome review, Dave! We're so proud of our support- our number one goal is to make our users successful. Love hearing that you are experiencing the benefits from the back of house (inventory management) to the front of house (client experience). We'll touch base directly to learn more about what else you'd like to export/report on. Thanks again for taking the time to write such a lovely review!

JJ

Jessica J.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Quoting and Accounting has never been so easy!

The onboarding process and continuing education with the GS Pro team is truly awesome. They are so fast and helpful. They have answers and solutions for everything. It was very easy to transfer past client data and get started with the new software. We had little to no downtime in the transition.

Pros

We love the ease of creating custom quotes and the look of them. The portal makes it so easy to communicate with clients and make adjustments in real time. Plus it so easy for them to make payments and auto-pay. Huge time saver! The program is so easy to use and the support team is AMAZING!

Cons

We would like more customizability of auto emails and templates for emails to clients.

Thanks so much for the great review, Jessica! We just love saving you time and hearing about that fast $$ you're seeing from the client experience, too. We made a note of your email template request, and will be in touch on updates there. We're so glad you moved away from the headaches of your old system and are a happy member of the Goodshuffle Pro family! We're proud to support your team's continued growth.

TN

Travis N.

What we needed!

Exceptional customer service which is super important as a customer that is moving to a new software. Response times are insanely fast!

Pros

Feels like it was made for our type of business. It seems like most only really work well for a very specific type of business (i.e. equipment rentals, storefront floral, DJ) but this software has really allowed us to incorporate all of those services into one system that works really well for us!

Cons

There are a few features we would like to see, (category view for digital pull sheet, ability to list 2 clients on contract) but overall the software does what we need better than anything else we have come across!

Thanks for the review, Travis! You're right: our system was built to be flexible enough to support a variety of different event businesses, while still focusing on the needs of those who have inventory as part of their model. Of the 2 feature requests you mentioned, one is just about set to launch! We'll reach out directly with details. Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review and, of course, for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

SR

Spencer R.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome software, impeccable customer service.

As I mentioned, I've used 3-4 software suites similar to GSPro, and I see our company sticking with this.

Pros

I have used 3-4 different production suites like Goodshuffle Pro and the problem with all of them is that they are cumbersome and don't have easy access to support and help. Anytime I have a question or need assistance, the GSPro team answers my message within 5 minutes and gets me going in the right direction. It hands down the best customer support I have ever had with a software platform. My reps are the customer care rep I normally chat with, we communicate on a near daily basis and he is absolutely the man with the plan!

Cons

GSPro is still a new software, as such there are a few missing functionalities and capabilities that might make it a bit more useful and efficient for our company. However, I have faith that their development team will fill those gaps in the coming years... Honestly in our company, I am willing to sacrifice a few options in the software for the amount of customer care we get.

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so thrilled that you found our program and our customer service stood out amongst the many you have tried. As you mentioned, we're continuing to build and grow, so it's only going to get even better. We're so glad your team is a part of that journey.

ST

Shannon T.

Goodshuffle is a gamechanger

It has been fantastic since day one! The customer service is amazing. The software is easy to learn and navigate.

Pros

This product has finally allowed our company to gain some control over inventory and invoicing. Customer Service is amazing!

Cons

I honestly do not have anything to add here.

Thanks for the glowing review, Shannon! We're so thrilled your experience has been positive- both with our product and with our team. We love having you in the family and are deeply honored to empower your growth!

BT

Brenton T.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

After using tons of different CRM's

Combining all parts of our business.

Pros

The inventory systems is very user friendly

Cons

Unable to track Canadian KM's and the calendar view is lacking

Thanks for the awesome review, Brenton! We're so proud of our customer support, and so proud to empower your growth. We hear you on kms v. mileage for delivery fees, and we'll reach out directly to learn more about what you'd like to see added on the free google calendar integration! We love hearing from clients and are always building new features and improvements. Thanks again for the stellar review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

DS

Dalissa S.

Best Software

To make short they help you instantly in any issues, go over and over to make sure you understand how to deal with the software. Free training other time, free instructional videos, They make you feel like family, with attend to a one on one training and to miss the staff you feel like you know them for years. Is you starting a business I will recommend you to try this system don't make the same mistake I make wasted my time with other complicate and expensive software.

Pros

Invoice, I can customize my invoice information and color look very professioal. Free training other time, free instructional videos. Instantly customer support. Ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Oh you will thing is a robot, because he have all ride answers, but not he is real, Hello I mean is (HUMAN)

Cons

I will say, Inventory don't get me wrong the inventory part is perfect the only thing I will love and I now will happen soon is to add more information about where you buy your items, Item information and how much you paid for the item that way maybe we can project how much money we have in inventory and a complete list of the items with the buy price for inventory report. But I know that will happen any time because they make implementation in the software and they listen to customer needs.

Thanks for the five star review! We're thrilled to hear you are loving the system and loving working with our team. We really do think of our users like family, so we're delighted to hear you feel the same way! Customer service and support is one of our top priorities and, like you mentioned, we're alway listening to our client feedback. We're proud to empower your growth, Dalissa!

KH

Kelsey H.

Goodshuffle Pro Review

I am super happy with Goodshuffle, I just gave my few notes of some improvements but they are definitely not a deal breaker for if I continue to use the software. I'm very satisfied and will continue to use this software.

Pros

The customer service and training is fantastic! Love working with this company. This software keeps us organized and on track. I would be completely lost without this software, it was the best decision we made for our business.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the automated email massage so I don't have to change it every time, also to be able to edit the automated payment reminders. It would be nice to send an invoice without having to attached a contract if needed. More customized payment options, like paying in thirds or something like that. I find the sales charts to be a little confusing, like does it include whats been paid or whats owed, etc? I would like to be able to have a list a inventory items the will be rented out for the year.

Thanks so much for the review, Kelsey! Many of the features you mentioned we actually do have, including sending an invoice without a PDF, more customized sales reports, and payment options. We'll send you a direct message shortly to review those with you. Thanks again for your review and feedback. We're so proud to empower your business and we'll continue to roll out features to make your experience even better!

WG

William G.

Goodshuffle for the Party Tent Rental Industry

We have had a pretty good experience so far. The support team is super responsive and tries hard to get the answers and takes our feedback as well. I have some experience in this software arena and even developed our own in house product that is similar but never reached the polished levels of Goodshuffle. The product has great potential and we hope it continues to improve and become the best tool available in the space!

Pros

I like most the way it uses Google to shortcut information entry and eliminate errors from emp l oyees entering this data.

Cons

Some aspects of the Dashboard and how sorting is controlled. This could be improved for the larger companies like mine running multiple logistic crew per weekend or day.

Thanks so much for this awesome review! It's great to hear you love it even more than a custom solution you tried (especially with how expensive those can be!) We'll follow up directly to hear how we can help re: dashboards, but we're thrilled you've also been taking advantage of our top rated customer service. We are here to help! Thanks again, William.

GC

Glenn C.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Good people good software!!

Good shuffle is streamlining inventory in so many ways, loading trucks , avoiding mistakes which costs money

Pros

After meeting the staff last year at the ARA , my first impression was I was impressed because I already was a customer , however the difference with this company as important as growth is , they ensure existing customers are content and happy! In my 25 years of purchasing sales software it’s easy to be the most important person before you buy, however with good shuffle I can honestly say your just as important as a customer!!

Cons

At the current time - I don’t have a negative thing to say, once I need the software to help me outside of its capabilities- I call and they either customize the software or they show me an alternative

WOW! This review makes our whole team burst with pride. We LOVE our customers and are so thrilled to hear that you are seeing that come through. As you mentioned, mistakes cost money! Our software coupled with our customer success are designed to make sure your team avoids costly mistakes, closes new business, and continues to grow the business efficiently. We're so proud to be your partners in that journey. We're also honored to stand out in your 25 years of shopping software! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful review and for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

CF

Cid F.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Do yourself a favor and get this software!

My overall experience with Goodshuffle has been amazing. They are very responsive and do listen to feedback to make their product better. I love working with them!

Pros

I love just about everything about this software, it has been the perfect match for our needs. Goodshuffle is the first program I have used that does it all with one program and does what it says. My favorites are: Customers are able to electronically sign the rental agreement and make the payment all through the email which has cut down our wait time on getting those done. Inventory conflicts - shows you where you have availability conflicts in your calendar. Google calendar synchronization is amazing, it has saved me so much time. The ease of being able to add additional inventory is very simple.

Cons

There is no mass delete available as of yet. I usually email 3 or 4 quotes per lead so it would be nice to be able to select multiple quotes for deletion instead of one by one which is very time-consuming.

Thanks so much for the review, Cid! We hear you on the mass delete, and we'll reach out to you directly regarding that feature request. Thanks again for your business and the great review! We're so proud to hear that we're saving you so much time.

AD

Anne D.

Easy to use, Great Customer Service

Very good! I always get a quick reply or screen share whenever needed. I haven't experienced any problems that could not be fixed.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro is easy to customize to my business. It has a very professional look and keeps my events organized.

Cons

Although they are constantly improving and adding features, there are still a few things that would benefit my business that I'm not able to include. Other than these specific line items that apply to my business, everything else is great!

Thanks for the awesome review, Anne! We're so glad you're loving the organization and professional feel of Goodshuffle Pro. Plus, as you said, we're always adding even more features so we're continuing to grow as we help your business grow, too. We're so happy to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family. Thanks for taking the time to give us this wonderful review.

YM

Yvonne M.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Overall, my experience has been fantastic.

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy inventory entry Easy color coordinated filing for quotes and invoices Easy map routing Seamless payouts Easy question bubble where you can ask questions and your questions will be answered No fee for training and onboarding Online training classes via zoom

Cons

When creating a package. It doesn't deduct the package count based on the count of the pieces that make up the package.

Thanks so much for the rave review, Yvonne! We're glad you're loving our features and free, unlimited training. We do indeed track the quantities of packages, so we'll reach out directly to show you how that's done. Thanks again for taking the time to write us this review! We love having you in the Goodshuffle Pro family.

SG

Shelby G.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Highly Recommend!

AMAZING

Pros

There are some many pros to this software, from how easy to use it is, how I can work from literally anywhere, my customers love being able to look over the quote sign and pay the deposit all using one link. The customer service is spectacular! I really can’t say enough good things about this company and how much their software has helped our company grow.

Cons

They are a newer company so there are some features that other software would already have that goodshuffle does not have but they are constantly rolling out new features and it hasn’t really effected us.

Thanks, Shelby! We're so thrilled to hear another customer *grow* by eliminating manual tasks, double booking risks, and more. We can't wait to continue to empower you further as we roll out new features each month. Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

TC

Treg C.

Elevating Your Business

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use! You can build a simple quote in less than a minute. It seems they have thought of nearly every feature you may need in this industry. The customer service is incredibly responsive and they have solved any issues I have encountered to date. I was undecided on the need for a software management tool for our growing small business. Since adopting the software, I now realize that we did, in fact, need a tool to manage our inventory and sales. I can now place my energy and time into business growth. I cannot recommend this product enough!

Cons

I cannot provide a negative experience.

Thanks, Treg! "I can now place my energy and time into business growth" is just our favorite thing to hear. It's a perfect example of why small businesses do need software because, without it, business owners get too caught up in day-to-day tasks and paperwork which makes it hard for them to grow. It's so wonderful that you saw the opportunity for your business by investing in a program, and we're thrilled to hear you've been happy with that decision. We're excited to see everything you do with your extra time! Thank you for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family.

PH

Patrick H.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Great Product, 9/10 recommend for small business owners!

Its been fantastic, we've really enjoyed working with this ERP solution, and it continues to have additional features and functionality that really WORK and are OF GREAT USE in our rental business.

Pros

Easy to use, manages customer engagement, expedites payment , super helpful and functional app

Cons

Contract management is a bit clunky. Reports need a lot more work.

Thanks for the fantastic review, Patrick! We are so proud to empower your business. We'd love for you to chat us about how we can make your contract management and reporting even easier; these are areas we feel especially passionate about and want to support you in every way possible. Thanks for allowing us to partner in your company's success.

AB

Anna B.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Goodshuffle Pro is an event rental company's lifesaver!

I love Goodshuffle. It is what my company has been looking for. It is much more cost-effective than programs you have to invest a lot of money upfront. They are constantly updating features, and they listen to you when you say these are things that are important to me. They constantly roll out new features. It is very robust and smart software. In the future and what event rental companies need. I love that I don't double book anymore and lose money or upset clients.

Pros

I love so much about this software. Goodshuffle is in the modern age, and not like some dinosaur software programs. I love that it is web-based and you can go anywhere and check your inventory management and orders. My favorite features are credit cards can be held on file safely and securely and your business is PCI DSS compliant. I love the quote features and thumbnails in the quotes, which are actually optional. I love venue you put in an address things autopopulate. It streamlines the process for greater efficiency.

Cons

I wish that when you are ready to send off it wouldn't default to a certain message and say Sincerely, First Name Last Name. I also wish I could save discounts for customers, but only based on certain things like rental products only -- not the overall order.

Thanks for this great review, Anna! We are so proud to be well ahead of those "dinosaur" programs :-D It's also very meaningful to note that you feel heard. As you know, our client feedback is very important to us. We use these interactions to shape our roadmap as we're building more incredible features every day. Thanks for being part of the Goodshuffle Pro family!

LA

Lee A.

Events Services, self-employed

Great Product!

Very good experience and the customer support is the best!

Pros

I love the inventory management. It helps me track my events so I don't overbook. I also like the inventory photos for my quotes so clients can see what they are ordering.

Cons

I have to take the time to learn all the features and how to implement them.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Lee! We're so glad you're seeing the benefits of Goodshuffle Pro, including no double bookings and the easiest client experience. We're proud to also bring you the best customer support! Thanks for being a part of the Goodshuffle Pro family. We're so honored to be empowering your growth.

KW

Keith W.

GoodShuffle is Great

Goodshuffle Pro has been an excellent addition to our process within the company.

Pros

Goodshuffle Pro is great to organize inventory and invoicing for our clients as well as providing financial snapshots when needed.

Cons

Integration into our system was fairly easy to accomplish.

Thanks for this awesome review, Keith! Glad to hear that you're loving our reporting features in addition to all the inventory management benefits! We find that's a common favorite among users. We are thrilled to have you in the Goodshuffle Pro family, and look forward to further empowering your growth!