Picture Perfect Pricing Reviews

Picture Perfect Pricing

Flat rate pricing solution for HVAC companies

Picture Perfect Pricing

Review Summary

Pros

The staff at P3 are awesome to work with. They are very responsive and have helped us implement the software in a very quick time.

Tim R.

Mindy R.

Picture Perfect Pricing has been an AWESOME TOOL for my HVAC business.

Mindy R.

Caryl B.

The navigation is missing, will hep to have the techs info how to get into the customer with just a click from the appointment details. No compatible with Quickbooks online.

Paola V.

Sharon N.

4.6

Picture Perfect Pricing has been an AWESOME TOOL for my HVAC business!

I started utilizing the software in 2011 with my first business R&R Refrigeration in Arizona, loved it!! Then I sold my business, and moved to Florida, opened my door here and immediately signed up again, because I LOVED it so much! My team is happy, we are plugging away and things are going great! I would definitely recommend the software to new businesses or existing who have been struggling to find a platform that is user friendly and works perfect for our needs! If you should want to verify this with us, please feel free to call and get an idea of how happy we are and what's it done for our business. I'll be more than happy to share the good news and help you in your decision!

Pros

Has all the features I need to run my ac business effectively with the latest technology in today's market!

Cons

Absolutely none, they are always adding new features that we the contractors suggest and see a need.

Very happy customer!

This is a fantastic value. This system has allowed us to grow significantly all while maintaining maximum efficiency. I highly recommend!

Pros

The biggest Pro is how much development they put into the product and all of the new features. They are updating it all the time and adding very useful functions. My customers love the email and text message notifications. My technicians like the intuitive flat rate, dispatch, and billing system - plus the ability to view all history allows them be be more efficient with less calls to the office. The ability to vote on new features!

Cons

To be honest, most functionality cons are addressed by the developer. Training for the techs could be better - there is a learning curve.

The customer support sucks. My rep never returns your calls. The systems locks up or fails .

All of our customers are now in one place and easy to look up

Pros

Has nice colors, The pages are nice to look at even if they don't work correctly. Has videos you can watch even though they are outdated .

Cons

Horrible setup. Service techs are always having to write hand tickets because the software has glitches or fails to finish. Had I known that you could only get tech support by email I would have never gotten this Picture Perfect Pricing software. Please be ware that they are very nice when you sign up but fail to help you when you have problems. We are always having to update the software due to malfunctions on there end.

Ronnie inaccurately portrays our software and his claims are absurd. We have tens of thousands of daily transactions from our clients that electronically process invoices, dispatch calls, manage service agreements, create equipment proposals and more. Ronnie has been with us since December of 2013 and still an active customer. When he first signed up we offered free phone support to all clients in...

Professional software

P3 is a small business like me that understands and listens to what HVAC companies need to work smoothly with there invoicing/pricing software. They are always trying to improve there products and services which makes for a great company to deal with.

Pros

Very professional software that is easy to use and designed to make you money and save time, helps keep your invoices and customer database organized. Easy to customize to my specific needs and pricing.

Cons

Sometimes it gets buggy and freezes up but that's rare/expected with apps and usually works fine after a reboot.

Outstanding product and customer service.

I recommend this software to all of the contractors I come in contact with. I really shouldn't. Without it they are at a major disadvantage!

Pros

This makes our service business much more streamlined and allows me to get information to my techs in the field with ease. We can record equipment information which can be analyzed at a later date to help us land more equipment sales. Couldn't live without it.

Cons

None to speak of. Any issues we have are quickly resolved by P3 customer service. The support and features are second to none.

The Best tool in the truck

We love that is a small company operating from Texas and that made them so great with the customer service, always replies within minutes and the help is always there, all the staff I have interacted is very knowledge and friendly

Pros

We do not need to re-search how competitors are charging per services and repairs since the flat rate tool is very accurate for our area

Cons

the navigation is missing, will hep to have the techs info how to get into the customer with just a click from the appointment details No compatible with Quickbooks online When we do a comparison of product would be nice if we can email to the customer instead that on by one proposal

This program has everything you need for charging your customers.

Not that I can think of.

Pros

Easy to find any heating or air conditioning pricing for billing your customers. Even has trouble shooting.

Cons

I could not find anything I did not like about this program. They have just about everything you need.

Two years and still love it

Pros

1.) They are always adding new "bells and whistles". 2.) The people who do support are helpful and quick 3.) The service agreement management tool makes keeping up with tune up that are owed and renewals really easy . 4.) The equipment sales tool they put out last year makes creating good/better/best proposals very easy.

Cons

Most versatile service software on the market

Pros

Customize pricing, descriptions, sales materials, quoting, and more.... Install how tos for technicians and cross Renascence data sheets. auto invoicing and service check list and dispatching. Make it your own the way you run your company and easy to do. Support is great and always listing to there clients and adding more features to the system. You also can view all the customers history will out in the field.

Cons

Running reports dont quite all work properly and are not customize-able. Dosent work as well with android tablets ....use ipad

What we were looking for.

Customer service is top notch. Responses are helpful and questions are quickly addressed. Always handled in a friendly professional manner.

Pros

The versatility and functionality are fantastic. Allows us to bill and track calls as well as keep track of technician schedules and customer equipment.

Cons

Haven't had enough time to investigate all of the features. Otherwise, we really have no complaints.

Great Fit For My Company!

Overall this is a great product for a small to mid-sized company.

Pros

The software has easy tracking of several key performance indicators that really help monitor and grow my business.

Cons

The Equipment Sales Module is a great feature. However, it was a little cumbersome to set up initially.

EASE OF USE

5 Star customer service!

Pros

Simple format, easy to use. P3 is also compatible with Apple products so this makes our business seamless.

Cons

Reporting is an issue. Energy Savings Agreements don't always auto populate creating some unpleasant instances.

Good product, easy to lean

Pros

By having the map i can keep my service men in one area since I can see where the calls are and not having my guys run all over Georgia.

Cons

I don't like that you can't save your input on the first page that you have to complete all boxes and save. If you are in the middle of your input and you have to leave that page you either complete all the boxes or you loose what you have in put.

I wish I would have found P3 sooner

Pros

I am just getting started with the program but I can already tell it is going to make things run so much smoother. Just the proposal module alone is going to save me countless hours. Today I completed the training for it and I was able to create a proposal in 2 or 3 minutes and it looked sharp. I wish I would have found the software 8 years ago when I was starting my business.

Cons

I found P3 to be easy to use but there is a lot to it. There are so many modules that it took a serious time commitment to learn everything. If you are really busy make sure you are able to set aside a few hours each week for the training sessions.

P3 has been a great addition to our small HVAC business!

Pros

I love the disbatching features. I like that I can see when techs arrive, start diagnostics and are billing the client. It makes it easy for me to schedule calls as they come in that day.

Cons

The invoicing is a little plain. I wish it was more customizable.

Great Software

Pros

The scheduling/management /billing and invocing features are the absolute best thats out there. I have been a long term customer and the continuous efforts to make this app better never stops.

Cons

I feel that Easier quickbooks integration would be more helpful to gather the correct info to my books.

Excellent experience. Love that they solicit my feedback and don't charge for new features.

Pros

I first heard about Picture Perfect Pricing in a hvac-talk group for contractors and decided to give it a try based upon the feedback from other owners. I am glad I did! These guys solicit input from their customers and then take action which really sets them aside from the competition. They are very innovative and are constantly making what is already good even better. In the short period of time I have been on Picture Perfect Pricing, they have added a lot of new features and they have never charged me a dime more for them.

easy to use

Pros

that its easy to find what I need as far as names, prices etc. the fact that I can see who has paid and not paid by clicking one button and not having to look at every name

Cons

I am no longer able to send IIF files over to quick books any more. since quick books updated to 2019.

Game changer!

Your true one stop shop! The training because I’m ADD and wanted to do it Right now! Now sure I have any yet but, if I do I know there a solution for it. If not they will make one

Pros

The pre loaded stuff. By someone that knows the business. The training! It does very thing! The one on one with a person that names me and my company. You are their number one priority!

Cons

I was already signed up with a different software provider, but decided to take a last minute look at P3. So glad I did. It does everything and more than what I was about to get started with.

Pros

Easy to use Cloud based (can access anywhere) Customer notifications sent via email and or text All in one software with dispatching, flat rate, equipment sales and reporting

Cons

Best Software For HVAC Service Companies!

Pros

P3 is an awesome program from simple flat rate pricing to customer and contract management to the newly released Sales Module. This invoicing software is designed to make you, the contractor, more money. Brochures can be added to the item you are selling so you can see a professional display to your customers. Among other things, I will never go back to using pens and paper invoices as long as we have electricity and internet!

Cons

Thanks for you continued business and support!

Gret system Paid for ot self in weeks

Pros

It does the up selling for you and is very transparent to the customer easy to make proposals and great industry pricing book

Cons

The crm side is a little complicated at first but the support is great and once you got it down you will never want another

Saving time and lots of paper work

I would strongly recommend PPP for HVAC solutions. Air Expert Air Conditioning signed up a year ago and we are very satisfied with the software and the staff. Brain, Keith and Carol are there whenever our service tech's or any one in the office is having a problem. Our service techs really like using the IPad's as it eliminates them writing a hard copy invoice and or us nagging them to write one they forgot or lost!. Also, the techs are collecting on the spot more often.

Outstanding program

Pros

Functionality, time saver, very productive in the field, easy for generating revenue very easy to use

Cons

Great product! A must have!!

No more typing in my invoices to QuickBooks, I can synch it in with PPP. This has saved me a huge amount of time, being a small business owner. It has helped me be more consistent in my pricing and more profitable. I can't think of any cons because I really like the software. Brian and Keith are awesome. They are really helpful if you run into a problem. I would definitely recommend this product.