P3 HVAC Software Logo

P3 HVAC Software

Flat rate pricing solution for HVAC companies

P3 HVAC Software Reviews

4.6

How would you rate P3 HVAC Software?

Pros

The pricing is great for staying they same. I love the estimate interface to present to customers.

sc

stephen c.

The staff at P3 are awesome to work with. They are very responsive and have helped us implement the software in a very quick time.

TR

Tim R.

I'll be more than happy to share the good news and help you in your decision.

MR

Mindy R.

CB

Caryl B.

The navigation is missing, will hep to have the techs info how to get into the customer with just a click from the appointment details. No compatible with Quickbooks online.

PV

Paola V.

Confusing when adding new items or uploading updated pricing.

RA

Rachel A.

Great Software

Pros

My company has used this software since 2018. The help desk is very helpful and they follow up on any questions you have about the software. Plus, they are always updating the software to keep up with the industry!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is there are too many clicks to confirm an appointment etc.

Excellent software, highly recommend!

We have been using P3 since 2015 and are constantly impressed with the software and customer care.

Pros

Constant innovation and attention to the function as it relates to the daily operation of my field service business (Residential HVAC). They listen to what features work and what features I would like to see and they take that into consideration on new versions. I have personally seen multiple features I have requested put into operation. Integrates with Quickbooks.

Cons

The software is very robust and it takes time to learn how to use it to it's full potential, however, it it not difficult to use. The function is intuitive and bugs are quickly resolved by the developers.

The customer support sucks. My rep never returns your calls. The systems locks up or fails .

All of our customers are now in one place and easy to look up

Pros

Has nice colors, The pages are nice to look at even if they don't work correctly. Has videos you can watch even though they are outdated .

Cons

Horrible setup. Service techs are always having to write hand tickets because the software has glitches or fails to finish. Had I known that you could only get tech support by email I would have never gotten this Picture Perfect Pricing software. Please be ware that they are very nice when you sign up but fail to help you when you have problems. We are always having to update the software due to malfunctions on there end.

Ronnie inaccurately portrays our software and his claims are absurd. We have tens of thousands of daily transactions from our clients that electronically process invoices, dispatch calls, manage service agreements, create equipment proposals and more. Ronnie has been with us since December of 2013 and still an active customer. When he first signed up we offered free phone support to all clients in...

We stayed with P3!!

Very pleased. We actually started looking for other companies when we were having problems, but P3 worked out all of the kinks and we are very happy with the product.

Pros

P3 is easy to use, both in the office and for the technicians in the field. We love the reports we are able to run to show us where we are for the month.

Cons

Syncing with Quickbooks Desktop was a pain, but it seems to be working much better now.

Picture Perfect Pricing has been an AWESOME TOOL for my HVAC business!

I started utilizing the software in 2011 with my first business R&R Refrigeration in Arizona, loved it!! Then I sold my business, and moved to Florida, opened my door here and immediately signed up again, because I LOVED it so much! My team is happy, we are plugging away and things are going great! I would definitely recommend the software to new businesses or existing who have been struggling to find a platform that is user friendly and works perfect for our needs! If you should want to verify this with us, please feel free to call and get an idea of how happy we are and what's it done for our business. I'll be more than happy to share the good news and help you in your decision!

Pros

Has all the features I need to run my ac business effectively with the latest technology in today's market!

Cons

Absolutely none, they are always adding new features that we the contractors suggest and see a need.

Great software! Must have for HVAC Companies!

Pros

It's an all in one program. Invoicing, dispatching, proposals and more!

Cons

More integrations. Offer discounts on 3rd party software that is already intergraded.

Owner review

Pros

The ease and management of several service calls and scheduled jobs , Also the customer data base is huge

Cons

Overload as someone loaded service Board, Everything else seams to be great product

HVAC software

Never really have issues with it. Easy to work with.

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. Can add multiple address for each customer.

Cons

Can't say there is anything I like least about the software.

P3 review

Pros

the ease of use, price, tech support, and help desk videos

Cons

the bugs after the up dates are my only issue but all updates have issues

Amazing CRM for growth minded HVAC Company

Great!

Pros

The service agreements as well as the proposal tools.

Cons

Implementing was a rocky road but now that we're fully running I can say it was rocky due to the vast capabilities.

Very happy customer!

This is a fantastic value. This system has allowed us to grow significantly all while maintaining maximum efficiency. I highly recommend!

Pros

The biggest Pro is how much development they put into the product and all of the new features. They are updating it all the time and adding very useful functions. My customers love the email and text message notifications. My technicians like the intuitive flat rate, dispatch, and billing system - plus the ability to view all history allows them be be more efficient with less calls to the office. The ability to vote on new features!

Cons

To be honest, most functionality cons are addressed by the developer. Training for the techs could be better - there is a learning curve.

Professional software

P3 is a small business like me that understands and listens to what HVAC companies need to work smoothly with there invoicing/pricing software. They are always trying to improve there products and services which makes for a great company to deal with.

Pros

Very professional software that is easy to use and designed to make you money and save time, helps keep your invoices and customer database organized. Easy to customize to my specific needs and pricing.

Cons

Sometimes it gets buggy and freezes up but that's rare/expected with apps and usually works fine after a reboot.

Outstanding product and customer service.

I recommend this software to all of the contractors I come in contact with. I really shouldn't. Without it they are at a major disadvantage!

Pros

This makes our service business much more streamlined and allows me to get information to my techs in the field with ease. We can record equipment information which can be analyzed at a later date to help us land more equipment sales. Couldn't live without it.

Cons

None to speak of. Any issues we have are quickly resolved by P3 customer service. The support and features are second to none.

The Best tool in the truck

We love that is a small company operating from Texas and that made them so great with the customer service, always replies within minutes and the help is always there, all the staff I have interacted is very knowledge and friendly

Pros

We do not need to re-search how competitors are charging per services and repairs since the flat rate tool is very accurate for our area

Cons

the navigation is missing, will hep to have the techs info how to get into the customer with just a click from the appointment details No compatible with Quickbooks online When we do a comparison of product would be nice if we can email to the customer instead that on by one proposal

Excellent software

I am happy with this software it saves me a lot of time and the customer service is the best I've ever experienced.

Pros

I like the equipment proposals, flat rate pricing guide, and professional-looking invoices and estimates.

Cons

that there is not a mobile app, you have to have a tablet to use in the field, and SMS texting is not a standard feature it's an add on

review

I really like it and for our size of company it works great.

Pros

Dispatching is good and having the techs in the field able to pull up past invoices to assist in helping customer

Cons

Wish the maintenance program was different although we are making it work with what we have.

Great Fit For My Company!

Overall this is a great product for a small to mid-sized company.

Pros

The software has easy tracking of several key performance indicators that really help monitor and grow my business.

Cons

The Equipment Sales Module is a great feature. However, it was a little cumbersome to set up initially.

EASE OF USE

5 Star customer service!

Pros

Simple format, easy to use. P3 is also compatible with Apple products so this makes our business seamless.

Cons

Reporting is an issue. Energy Savings Agreements don't always auto populate creating some unpleasant instances.

This program has everything you need for charging your customers.

Not that I can think of.

Pros

Easy to find any heating or air conditioning pricing for billing your customers. Even has trouble shooting.

Cons

I could not find anything I did not like about this program. They have just about everything you need.

Works well for us.

Pros

Easily updatable repairs and credit card processing.

Cons

Equipment pricing and model numbers not easily added we can’t use this service due to numbers and equipment changing so rapidly

Thoughts

Pros

always update quickly company pricing , communication with customers on arrival ,

Cons

Do not have a way to track stuck stock or innovatory, there a lot of task to just add a part in the system. No commercial estimate

Two years and still love it

Pros

1.) They are always adding new "bells and whistles". 2.) The people who do support are helpful and quick 3.) The service agreement management tool makes keeping up with tune up that are owed and renewals really easy . 4.) The equipment sales tool they put out last year makes creating good/better/best proposals very easy.

Cons

Most versatile service software on the market

Pros

Customize pricing, descriptions, sales materials, quoting, and more.... Install how tos for technicians and cross Renascence data sheets. auto invoicing and service check list and dispatching. Make it your own the way you run your company and easy to do. Support is great and always listing to there clients and adding more features to the system. You also can view all the customers history will out in the field.

Cons

Running reports dont quite all work properly and are not customize-able. Dosent work as well with android tablets ....use ipad

P3 is great! Made our dispatching a million times easier! There are some kinks but Customer support has been amazing! We recommend to all who ask.

Pros

Service History, invoicing, and billing all in the field

Cons

Confusing when adding new items or uploading updated pricing

Good product, easy to lean

Pros

By having the map i can keep my service men in one area since I can see where the calls are and not having my guys run all over Georgia.

Cons

I don't like that you can't save your input on the first page that you have to complete all boxes and save. If you are in the middle of your input and you have to leave that page you either complete all the boxes or you loose what you have in put.