All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Publitas Reviews

Adam J.

Read the full review
My experience has been good. Everyone is always super helpful and easy to work with.

Dana D.

Read the full review
Publitas is easy to use and loves a clean interface.

Rob V.

Read the full review

Cons

The comment that missed the end of the thread can be very boring.

Levent K.

Read the full review
The lack of rules or coordinates to align objects.

Marcelo C.

Inge S.

4.6

Excellent Platform

Pros

We have Publitas in use for multiple customers. Great UI, intuitive, excellent Enterprise features - especially dynamic publications. We love the Google Analytics integration and just recently integrated a DMP with one of our retail customers. Worth mentioning: world class customer success team as well.

Cons

Looking forward to shopping list feature.

Thank you, Adam!

Pros

Easy to upload PDF files, or update an existing PDF without the need to re-tag! Integrates with eCommerce. Can build publications with platform as well.

Cons

The flip animation could be improved with more creative options.

Great partner!

With the dynamic catalog of Publitas we are able to respond perfectly to the wishes of te market and to improve or renew our own propositions. Their software provides us with possibilities

Pros

- Easy to use software - Good service level! - Best quality

Cons

- More possibilities for building dynamic catalogs and provided by mulitple feeds - More automation of creating these catalogs instead of doing it manually - Easier tooling for making creatives as a service

It's all about catalogues

I have been working with Publitas for several years in my previous job. At some point Publitas has completely changed their product also due to HTML5 and newer trends on the market. I think it was exactly the right thing to do and also shows that Publitas stays at the pulse of the time. I had the pleasure also to be one of the alpha testers and contribute my feedback directly. Additionally we performed several tests together to find out if the new features have a negative impact on the consumers. To me, this is exactly how the product development should be planned, by the feedback of the end-users and the system users.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and learn. At the same time the product offers features to use the Publitas software on the enterprise level which was exactly what we needed, e.g. multi-language support, user management concept and the possibility to adjust the domain displayed. The company at which we have been using Publitas is operating in over 20 markets so this was a must for us. Also the provided RSS feed provides the capability to develop a custom component in the CMS to display several catalogues at a glance and to filter them. We used this one heavily.

Cons

At the time when I have been using the product it was only possible to use it with Google Analytics. We used a different Web Analytics software at the time so it would have been nice to integrate it in the publications. As far as I'm aware this has been changed.

Great product and even better support

I've always had a very pleasant working relationship with Publitas. When you consult the support staff they go out of their way to help you. Sometimes they even approach you when they suspect something is off with a certain publication. They appreciate feedback and always think of the next possibility or improvement. I'm very happy to continue our partnership.

Pros

The software is easy to use and is ever evolving. I discover a new feature practically every time I log on. As a user, you really get the sense they value your feedback and actually do something with it. The support staff is great and their developers always think in possibilities and aim for constant improvement. And often they offer new options you would never even have thought of yourself.

Cons

Sometimes things evolve quicker than I can keep track of (I don't use the software daily) and I have to look around to see where all the buttons are. But that's not a major issue.

Measurable and effective publication suite

Our [large] clients are improving results-based on their key performance area’s while still having flexibility in publishing and reaching out to customers. Ideal suite for upselling en cross selling. But in these times we use it as in retention instrument for our clients.

Pros

Online application for both publishing as marketing and marketing automation or as [mobile] POS is excellent. Support is a breeze.

Cons

We search for a suite like publicitas as one of the solutions, but that was years ago. Their marketing had improved.

Simplicity is key

It's great, if you try a function to make your work faster, it works. Almost everything is made to make your work fast and easy.

Pros

Publitas is easy to use and loves a clean interface.

Cons

Scheduling our catalogues one by one. Would be nice to have a batch setting

Thank you, Rob!

Always Helpful

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and understand.

Cons

I don't have a con as we use it for exactly what we need. It is interesting to see what new features get rolled out and if that can be beneficial to us.

Thank you!

Muy conforme con el producto.

Pros

Lo más importante para mí, es la facilidad en las publicaciones y la programación. Su interfaz con Analitycs.

Cons

En nuestro caso contamos con distintas zonas de precios, veo negativo que cada una de esas zonas de una misma publicación cuenten como publicaciones del pack. Veia negativo no poder incorporar gif animados o pequeños dinamismos pero entiendo que ahora ya se pueden incorporar.

creation of services

designs could be better. I think they will handle these with minor corrections.

Pros

I believe they are a conscious brand in the marketing of a product or service.

Cons

The comment that missed the end of the thread can be very boring.

Publitas is an excellent tools for online catalogs

I researched almost 20 similar solutions before offering Publitas to my retail client. I'm glad I chose it. It's an easy to use tool but also with many possibilities. User support is fast and efficient.

Pros

The ease of use and the possibility of creating hotspots on a PDF

Cons

The lack of rules or coordinates to align objects

Easy to use, great value

Pros

We were able to launch our catalogues without the need for a formal on boarding - easy to learn and use. GA integration helps us in refining strategies. Customer support is superb!

Cons

Would suggest easier integration with FB (tabs) and other sites

A very good tool to digitize your folders

Happy with Publitas.

Pros

Easy to use features and very good support team at Publitas.

Cons

Responsiveness- Publitas is working on it as the tool develops.

Publitas

Meet all my expectations.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Friendly environment on what you can find the tools.

Cons

I don't have any dislike about this software.

Thank you!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.