Additional information for Cisco Meraki
Key features of Cisco Meraki
View All Features
- Unified multi-platform device management
- Layer 7 client fingerprinting technology
- Robust security policy enforcement
- Scalable endpoint configuration
- On-device content management
- Secure support for BYOD initiatives
- Automatic device classification
- Automatically apply network policies
- Analyze network activity
- Automatic reporting
- Remotely wipe lost devices
- Centrally Manage Mobile Devices, Macs, and PCs
- Remotely Deploy Software and Apps
- Enforce Restrictions & Deploy Network Settings
- Asset and Inventory Management
- Enterprise Connectivity
- Rapidly Provision Devices
- Remote Troubleshooting & Live Tools
Enforce policies across mobile devices administered by your organization. Protect devices and their data, control their usage with fine-grained passcode policies, and restrict access to the app store, gaming, and content.
Systems Manager also makes it easy to define and deploy network settings like wireless connectivity, security settings, and remote VPN access to all devices on your network at once.
Backpack lets you deliver and manage documents, images, apps, and other files on Android devices. Bundle documents and files into a backpack and deliver it over-the-air to one device or thousands of devices, right from the dashboard.
Improve the security of BYOD initiatives by enforcing data encryption, remotely wiping lost devices, and even restricting network access to managed devices.
Device-specific policies can be automatically applied by Cisco Meraki wireless APs to restrict, quarantine, or throttle user-owned devices.
See how many BYOD clients have connected, measure the bandwidth they’ve used, and even see their percentage of total traffic.
Network summary reports are delivered to your inbox at any time or on an automatic, monthly schedule.