MailClark

MailClark, shared inbox in Slack & Microsoft Teams

MailClark Reviews

Mailclark gets my clients who won't adopt slack, onto Slack. And that keeps me out of my inbox.

Pros

I can respond to email within Slack. That's powerful. I used to miss e-mails from important clients occasionally - but Mailclark's got a better eye on my inbox than I do - and since Slack is my home base, I don't have to task-switch to read (I don't respond from Slack, but I could.)

Cons

I would say that I don't like the pricing - but they recently updated it - the only reason I don't upgrade to a paid version is that I don't have enough communication to justify it - but the price is reasonable for a service that is awesome.

Hi Andy, Thank you for your review! If you need help to start answering from Slack, let us know, we'd be happy to share some tips :)

One of the best Customer Service I've seen online, and boy have I tried a lot of services !

No need to check dozens of different email adresses everyday : everything is in slack, and manageable by everyone on our team. Possibility to exchange with non slack people through email, without leaving slack.

Pros

Mailclark lets me get all my team's email directly in Slack, canceling the need to check multiple inboxes, multiple times per day. It makes us save time, and we really appreciate the possibility to do the same with Facebook Messages / Twitter accounts.

Cons

I'd very much like to have a feature in which I could list all the conversations I've had with customers, partners that we deal with through Mailclark. For frequent conversations you can just leave a channel open, but for customer support it'd be great to be able to search for a contact and land directly in the slack channel dedicated to them, this way we'd have access to the chat history, etc. Would also very much like to be able to merge Facebook Messenger and Email channels when they're for the same customer.

Hi Paul, thank you for your detailed feedback. You can give this feature a try: Type an email address in a DM to MailClark. MailClark will tell you whether you're written to this person and in which channel(s). Is it what you're looking for? Thank you your suggestion on common channels for Messenger + Email (FYI we already offer this feature for Twitter + Email).

Great slack app

Emails in one place

Pros

Mailclark is easy to use, setup is as simple as creating email addresses and then chasing your apps to send to these email addresses instead.

Cons

Hi Phil, Thank you for your review! If you ever have questions about MailClark, we'd be happy to help!

It just works, and it keeps getting better

All communications in one channel : slack!

Pros

I love the way the team handles support, kudos for that. Also love seeing the improvements coming along during the time we've been using it (most memorable are the intro of threaded replies, smtp support). And like I stated earlier, it just works. It does what you expect and is reliable doing so.

Cons

Reply with attachments is not very intuitive. Also sometimes we get a bit too much mail and lose track of what we've replied to already (use it mostly for support request)

Hey Franz, thank you from the whole team! About attachments, if you're using our new 'conversation threading' option, you'll see a new "Attach a file" button which makes things much easier. Also, we hope you'll enjoy the new feature we just released (if you've turned on 'conversation threading'): MailClark now alerts you when new messages are left unanswered. Finally, did you know you can mark your emails as done ¿ ? So you can easily see the ones still waiting for action.

Great addition to our Slack team

Streamlining email communication from remote chapters into one platform. I can access all email accounts from one location.

Pros

It's been great using this software and seeing them listen to feedback and continue to add new features along the way. Their customer support team is able to help anytime I have a question. I look forward to continuing to use the software and helping them grow as well.

Cons

Currently the only thing I'm waiting on is custom email signatures per inbox which I've suggested and talked to them about.

Hi Jason, we¿ve taken good note of your feedback indeed. We¿ll keep you updated, thank you for your review!

The product is easy to use, it has 100% success rate (no undelivered mail), also, there is no delay.

Our client's send us work order through email, those work order related emails are automatically forwarded to a specific slack channel. That way emails from clients never get lost.

Pros

Ease of use, no undelivered mail so far, no lag in delivery.

Cons

Per month charge is little steep, especially when the email volume is limited, tiered pricing would be better

Hi Moe, thank you for your feedback, this is really interesting since we¿re always looking to improve our pricing. If we make a change, you'll be among the first to know!

Best MS Teams App!

We fast became fans of MailClark and it's a big efficiency gain for us. Our email system is probably a bit more complex compared to typical setups but their support team is fantastic and they were very prompt and helpful getting us started. I highly recommend MailClark for anyone considering integration with MS Teams!

Pros

Simple yet super useful add-in for groups using MS Teams, perfect for keeping on top of shared mailboxes. Really like the additional email capabilities and tidy interface, we were also very pleasantly surprised to find that the emails sent from Teams are synced in our mailboxes by default and can meet our internal compliance requirements.

Cons

None, I wish that we found MailClark earlier!

Thanks a lot Simon for your feedback! If you ever have questions about MailClark, we'd be happy to help!

The the easiest way to...

We made many innovative notifications workflow for our tourism company.

Pros

Implement a notification system for slack. And also the facebook messenger and mail response integration is very solid, maybe not as easy for every single user to understand immediately, but as it works people will get it and it will be nice tu use on slack if you have teams sharing responsibilities.

Cons

Not a big complaint but it is still not a user friendly power house. Works great.

Easy on-boarding, prompt response. Does what it says it does.

quicker response times to customers, less need to ping other staff multiple times, since they see the incoming mails too.

Pros

Slack integration makes it easy to have multiple people participate in handling incoming queries. Built in help menu is also a plus.

Cons

Unable to initiate a general tweet - can only retweet or reply to others. That's the biggest opportunity for improvement IMHO.

Hi Charly, thank you for your feedback! We've added your suggestion to our feature requests' list¿we¿ll keep you updated of course.

Great!

Its awesome and real value for money

Pros

Love that its so simple to integrate and use, especially that its on MS Teams and there is no need to login into the actual social media platform

Cons

Cannot use it currently to reply to Facebook Page posts....

Thank you Anthony for your kind feedback! We've taken good note of the Facebook post request, we'll see what we can do about this and let you know if we happen to release such an option :)

Never reply to facebook messages from facebook anymore

Pros

It's awesome, I can be immatedly informed when someone write me on facebook and reply to my customers together with my collegues

Cons

everything work as expected, sometimes it's hard to configure but nothing too hard.

Hi Andrew, Thanks a lot for your support! You can also connect your Twitter account or any email address if you want. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team. Merci et à bientôt.

Simple, smart

Pros

Easy inbox of all your social accounts. Plus you can react easily to incoming messages from all your social accounts

Cons

Mail function can be better. It is easy to react, but the from address is not easy to adjust. It can be seen as spam

Hi Wessel, thank you for your review! Have you tried our new 'Connect an existing account' feature? The setup is much easier. Feel free to contact us via a Slack DM to MailClark if you need help.

Fantastic Customer Service helped me configure for my needs.

I'm a Project Mangament Committee Member of Apache Mahout, a Top Level ASF Project for solving large scale distributed machine learning problems. Apache projects should record any messages on their lists. I needed to have each message sent to that list.

Pros

Customer service is amazing. No need for a mail server to set up outgoing or incoming hooks.

Cons

Its a bit verbose, I' like for an option for the channel to just say eg. "bot" or "MailClark". other than that its great.

Hi Andrew, Thanks a lot for your feedback! Happy to know you like MailClark. Merci beaucoup.

Indispensable

MailClark helps reduce the hunting around on different platforms and makes it easy to collaborate.

Pros

This is a vital product for our workflow and makes life so much simpler.

Cons

I wish it could capture comments left on my facebook page.

Thanks a lot Omar! We are happy to help you.

Very positive

save time

Pros

once set up no further work needs doing. This means I can easily just let it run and do its thing to save me time every day.

Cons

Hi Tracey, Thank you for your support! Remember you can join our team whenever you need support or to share your suggestions to make MailClark even better!

Great way to respond to emails via Slack, I love it

My team is more productive using MailClark to track responses to users on our application.

Pros

I love being able to respond to emails in Slack.

Cons

I only wish the customized signature feature had some more formatting options.

Hi Barbara, thanks a lot for your support, we are glad to hear that MailClark is helping you and your team! Have you noticed the formatting options that come with the signature settings? You'll find more details here: https://mailclark.ai/help/article/99yrf10dxl and feel free to drop us a message at support@mailclark.ai if you need further help :) Have a nice day!

I'm using mailclark for forwarding mail, like a big mail box

Easy to receive and use mailboxes.

Pros

Nice theme, easy to use. It's nice that i can send emails from slack, and receive them on this platform too.

Cons

I didn't found a good tutorial how to use it, and community is too small for now. But after they will grow up, this product will be great.

Hi Adam, you¿re right, we should create more tutorials for our users. Have you seen our quick start guides e.g. https://mailclark.ai/help/quick-start-guide or https://mailclark.ai/help/email-groups-in-slack?

We have been using MailClark to notify us of email messages generated from our webform

Pros

The software has been working flawlessly since implementation. We are able to deliver specific email messages received to our Slack users without the need to login to gmail.

Cons

Hi Aaron, thank you for your review! Feel free to reach us via a Slack DM to MailClark if you ever need support!