All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ParentSquare

TK-12 district/school communications platform

Confusingggggg!

I'm sure there are good intentions and plans for this app, but it's not currently user friendly and hope that is a focal point of developers.

Pros

The apps is good for educators to send communications to parents and students via smartphone. The pop up notifications allow for instant knowledge that a new announcement has been posted.

Cons

Using the apps is extremely confusing and not user friendly. Participating in polls, or "liking" posts and making reactions was impossible for me to figure out (I still can't do it and I consider myself pretty tech savvy). Forms from the app couldn't be completed on my smart phone, I had to log onto the computer to do it which defeated the purpose.

I'm sorry you're frustrated by the ParentSquare app! The app is one of many ways parents, teachers, students and staff can access everything from district announcements to one-to-one messaging with teachers, for multiple schools, and multiple districts. For posts you should be able to click the HEART icon next to the post title to appreciate it right from the list view. Or you can open the message,...

A mess

Pros

I do not like anything about it, I wish we were not forced to use this.

Cons

As a parent using this, this platform is a mess. Was difficult to install, has not synced my kids’ information correctly, and I can’t edit anything. If there is a problem, I have to call the school and ask them to fix it, versus being able to edit my own profile. The customer support was not helpful, either. I REALLY dislike this software.

I'm sorry that you've had trouble getting your account set up! ParentSquare synchronizes with each school's internal student information database, containing details provided by families (on forms, during enrollment, etc.). Your details come from the student database to make sure only actual parents and guardians are registered and student privacy is maintained. It sounds like your school(s) doesn't...

Select your country

© 2010-2020 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.