All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CloudFuze

Multi-cloud content integration, migration & collaboration

CloudFuze Reviews

Great Product to Migrate Files!

Pros

The process to get everything migrated over between cloud platforms (in my case Dropbox to Onedrive) is SUPER user friendly. All it takes is a few clicks to get your cloud platforms linked to the Cloudfuze and get the migration started. The most difficult part about the process is making sure your team (assuming your are a business customer) understands the process behind migrating between Dropbox to Onedrive. Customer service is also amazing as they are very responsive and informative. Shout out to executives for keeping me at ease.

Cons

(Not really a con) Although the migration is MUCH MUCH quicker than attempting to migrated your files/folders manually, please make sure to plan ahead of time if your migration is time sensitive as this can take a while if you are migrating significants amount of storage. We are migrating approximately 6TB worth of storage and will take more or less 2-3 weeks to complete the process.

Best Cloud Migration

Pros

The ease of the program and the customer service was amazing. My customer services rep was always there to answer my questions and keep me up to date on the progress.

Cons

I didn't find anything that I didn't like about their platform.

Great team!

Pros

Great support from the team for the transition from Dropbox to OneDrive (Sharepoint). Don't do it yourself, just work with these guys!

Cons

We had some issues with some folders path, but we fixed the issues.

best app for file transfer from dropbox to google drive

i was searching for the app that allows me to send all my dropbox files to google drive and found this , really good and fast . awesome work cloudfuze

Pros

file transfers between cloud storage services, faster migrations

Cons

takes time to sync data

Helpful, easy migration tool

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team made it very easy for us to understand the process for the migration, and to prepare the materials we needed to be successful. This enabled our team to save countless hours during our migration from Dropbox to Google Drive.

Cons

Personally, I didn't run into many issues with the software, but I only entered the migration process halfway through. I didn't hear any negative feedback from my colleagues.

Migration

CloudFuze corrected the migration and 2nd time it was successful.

Pros

Integration was a success after the 2nd migration

Cons

Didn't migrate everything on the first run

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.