CloudFuze Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

Pros
  • file transfers between cloud storage services, faster migrations
  • The ease of the program and the customer service was amazing. My customer services rep was always there to answer my questions and keep me up to date on the progress.
  • The process to get everything migrated over between cloud platforms (in my case Dropbox to Onedrive) is SUPER user friendly. All it takes is a few clicks to get your cloud platforms linked to the Cloudfuze and get the migration started. The most difficult part about the process is making sure your team (assuming your are a business customer) understands the process behind migrating between Dropbox to Onedrive. Customer service is also amazing as they are very responsive and informative. Shout out to executives for keeping me at ease.
Cons
  • takes time to sync data
  • I didn't find anything that I didn't like about their platform.
  • (Not really a con) Although the migration is MUCH MUCH quicker than attempting to migrated your files/folders manually, please make sure to plan ahead of time if your migration is time sensitive as this can take a while if you are migrating significants amount of storage. We are migrating approximately 6TB worth of storage and will take more or less 2-3 weeks to complete the process.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Gian Romero

Great Product to Migrate Files!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-15

Robb Stowe

Best Cloud Migration

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-06-20

Pros

Cons
I didn't find anything that I didn't like about their platform.

Kundan hani

best app for file transfer from dropbox to google drive

Reviewed 2016-09-14

i was searching for the app that allows me to send all my dropbox files to google drive and found this , really good and fast . awesome work cloudfuze

Pros
file transfers between cloud storage services, faster migrations

Cons
takes time to sync data