CloudQA Reviews

CloudQA

The fastest way to automated web testing

CloudQA

Review Summary

4.5

It helps me save a lot of time for testing every day.

Save a lot of time for testing. That 's why I love CloudQA.

Pros

CloudQA is very easy to use for record step and can run on multiple browsers. I can reuse test script when I need and result is clear to view. Love it.

Cons

Nothing. But I like ClouldQA allow user download/export their test script and can import to another account.

Excellent Platform for automation testing and monitoring

CloudQA team, specially CEO Arun Kulkarni, is very much reachable to listen problems we are facing or any new suggestions what we would like to give at CloudQA platform level. He personally follows up right from understanding requirements, getting it implemented quickly and also following up on the usability of the feature once it is rolled out for clients. Entire CloudQA team is very much approachable and they quickly respond to the queries. All the best team and keep up the good work!!!

Pros

CloudQA is an excellent platform for automation testing and monitoring. It is built on top of Selenium, but platform gives lot of ease and flexibility right from stage of recording the test case, tuning it, adding assertions, etc. It provides many unique features like data driven testing, random data testing, creating a chain of API calls where output of an API acts as an input to next API call, etc. Currently, whatever uses case we had, we are able to configure them easily on CloudQA platform. Monitoring feature is also very much configurable and could be easily integrated with widely used tools like Slack, PagerDuty, etc.

Cons

We are able all our test cases on CloudQA, so do not see any downside at platform level.

Helpful customer service and full features

Very good, excellent customer service whenever we've required it.

Pros

Customer service and the ability to run e2e and load tests from one bit of software.

Cons

Sometimes the user interface can be a little clunky.

Sales over all mediums. I want to delete my account.

Pros

There's not a lot to say, the product just hits endpoints I needed something to pretend to be a browser - download js/ css/ assets.

Cons

Doesn't do what I need it to do. Since signing up I've been phoned, emailed, WhatsApp'd and stalked on LinkedIn. I want to delete my account but there's no option to do that.

Great Automation Product

The tool is easy to use and the UI is very user-friendly. The team is very helpful and supportive

Pros

Intuitive UI Fast Execution East Alteration Parallel Test Execution

Cons

Map Integration should be introduced

CloudQA has filled a persistent gap

CloudQA has filled a formerly persistent gap in my startup. I’ve replaced my moderately effective, off-shore QA team with a repeatable, consistent set of tests that I can rely on with confidence. Before CloudQA, testing my entire app with every weekly release has been time consuming and repetitive. With only 2 founders and a hand full of employees, manual QA has consumed invaluable resources that add up, week after week, to lost marketing and sales efforts.

Pros

Consistent, repeatable tests that are easy to create. The browser plugin makes test creation so simple that I’m able leverage less technical people in my start up when creating test suites. The snapshots that accompany each executed test let me instantly diagnose 99% of issues. Seeing the moment of failure has proven priceless. I can run tests against all major browsers. My app sends automated emails and auto-gens directories in Google Drive. Testing these features was beyond my expectations, but CloudQA does it. The team is highly responsive, qualified and professional, providing immediate answers.

Cons

I haven’t had a chance to configure tests to run on the Sauce Labs platform. The team has sent me instructions that look straight forward so as soon as I have time...

Fast and easy to automate with load packed features

Happy with the product very best suitable for agile based development models some things are annoying but acceptable looking at the features provided

Pros

1. |Easy test case generation 2. Scheduling feature 3. Object repository tool which helps debug test cases faster 4. Re-use of test cases 5. Almost no coding required 6. Supports angular JS and other latest technology based applications 7. |Spontaneous Customer support we get responses with in 24 working hours

Cons

Needs better user experience some things are kind of annoying which needs multiple clicks.

Automated testing on the cloud, with minimal installation

this is probably good for quick web tests of sites and running proof of concepts, but it may stop at tests that require more customization of the code and i think one's overall automation testing skills might dwindle with the use of this tool.

Pros

simple to use, can record and run tests in a few clicks, and i am not lost around the extension. tests are stored in the cloud so it's not easily lost.

Cons

i am uncomfortable with not being able to go inside the code of each step, or not having a code view. i also havent found a way for sharing tests and collaboration with other people. i am also concerned with keeping tests in the cloud, like it's security and who else can see my tests. after using this tool, test automation job interviews and exams may become a pain.

Great Tool and Awesome Customer Support

CloudQA has definitely made our lives easier. With all our automated tests running on a weekly basis, I am extremely confident that our product will have less bugs.

Pros

I like the UI of the tool and the features. It cuts out a lot of time for my team to work on more important tasks. Support is easily accessible, and they quickly fix any issues on our test plans.

Cons

I am looking forward to using the "Click by position" feature that just came out. It will be very helpful if it works as intended.

User friendly and very easy tool which helps in automate and replicate easily... Same as selenium

Pros

Same as selenium webdriver and cloudqa helps to automate easily very less coding skills,also has additional features like monitoring and performance testing,API testing this helps the life of tester to work in a easy and fast manner.the most important feature I loved was the way they have handled the upload document functionality very easily without any additional tool.

Cons

Can implement some of the features of selenium like commenting and all......and also can implement something for mobile application testing....

Great Experience...!!!!

We have been using automation to quickly run regression testing tests and find out the change effects. We use it for banking applications on Financial domain.

Pros

Any non technical user will be able to access and use the tool without any hassle to code. Great tool to save time and i recommend every one to use it. Simple and Smart Interface. Ease of accessibility. Awesome Support from the team. Quick Resolutions and frequent updates. Any organization can adapt this Quick and Easy Automation in less time. Cloud access lets you access anytime anywhere.

Cons

I suggest to put more features(Commands) during test case design to gain more advantage over other automation tools.

Easily the fastest way to get automated testing up and running.

With many projects being developed, we were looking for a code-less QA automation tool. CloudQA is the perfect choice for us. It is super easy, and surprisingly full of features. The collaboration and integration features were more than I expected, let alone the simplistic data driven approach included. Brilliant product.

Pros

The ease of use, the features provided and the cost.

Cons

Only works with Chrome and Firefox - nice if it were compatible with Safari.

Intuitive interface and great support

Pros

The collaborative web interface is well-designed and quite intuitive. I was able to quickly set up new tests, including a small suite for our API back-end. There are many features which work nicely together, and the support of variables in TruAPI is very useful. Last but not least, the support is great and responsive, and if a useful feature is missing, they are forthcoming to implement it.

Cons

Sometimes some features missing, but they are eager to implement missing things, which is awesome!

CloudQA is an extraordinary testing tool for Web applications

Probably the easiest and most comprehensive testing tool for web applications in the market. It has a record and playback feature which not only allows easy test creation, but also flexibility in case you need to change a few things in your testing script.

Pros

Ease of use, test coverage, pricing, scheduling

Cons

none so far

My experienced in this CloudQA Software was great. It helps us with our Bug Test cases.

Automation of test scripts and saves time.

Pros

TruBot that tracks our test-cases successfully or failed. TruRT for the regression testing that allow us to run it anytime. Support is very helpful.

Cons

Safari browser and Microsoft Edge browser are not yet available. Customer Support should be available 24/7.

QA Testing with ClouldQA

I was able to create clean easy scripts for regression testing in a day or so. The test work and are very clean.

Pros

Really simple to use. Some cleaner and simple then any other tools out on the market place.

Cons

I started using it 3 weeks ago and have not found any real issue that I don't like.

Automated tests for regression testing

Pros

+Ease of use +Good UX/UI +Good Service +Up and running in no time

Cons

-There have been some hiccups while testing our Salesforce App but on the plus side CloudQA has done a great job at quickly resolving any issues we've encountered thus far.