CloudQA Reviews

4.58/5 (12 reviews)

Suhas Kajbaje

Excellent Platform for automation testing and monitoring

Reviewed 2018-12-05

CloudQA team, specially CEO Arun Kulkarni, is very much reachable to listen problems we are facing or any new suggestions what we would like to give at CloudQA platform level. He personally follows up right from understanding requirements, getting it implemented quickly and also following up on the usability of the feature once it is rolled out for clients. Entire CloudQA team is very much approachable and they quickly respond to the queries. All the best team and keep up the good work!!!CloudQA is an excellent platform for automation testing and monitoring. It is built on top of Selenium, but platform gives lot of ease and flexibility right from stage of recording the test case, tuning it, adding assertions, etc. It provides many unique features like data driven testing, random data testing, creating a chain of API calls where output of an API acts as an input to next API call, etc. Currently, whatever uses case we had, we are able to configure them easily on CloudQA platform. Monitoring feature is also very much configurable and could be easily integrated with widely used tools like Slack, PagerDuty, etc.

Todd Rothe

CloudQA has filled a persistent gap

Reviewed 2018-10-29

CloudQA has filled a formerly persistent gap in my startup. I’ve replaced my moderately effective, off-shore QA team with a repeatable, consistent set of tests that I can rely on with confidence. Before CloudQA, testing my entire app with every weekly release has been time consuming and repetitive. With only 2 founders and a hand full of employees, manual QA has consumed invaluable resources that add up, week after week, to lost marketing and sales efforts.Consistent, repeatable tests that are easy to create. The browser plugin makes test creation so simple that I’m able leverage less technical people in my start up when creating test suites. The snapshots that accompany each executed test let me instantly diagnose 99% of issues. Seeing the moment of failure has proven priceless. I can run tests against all major browsers. My app sends automated emails and auto-gens directories in Google Drive. Testing these features was beyond my expectations, but CloudQA does it. The team is highly responsive, qualified and professional, providing immediate answers.

Kishore Kumar

Great Experience...!!!!

Reviewed 2017-08-30

We have been using automation to quickly run regression testing tests and find out the change effects. We use it for banking applications on Financial domain.Any non technical user will be able to access and use the tool without any hassle to code. Great tool to save time and i recommend every one to use it. Simple and Smart Interface. Ease of accessibility. Awesome Support from the team. Quick Resolutions and frequent updates. Any organization can adapt this Quick and Easy Automation in less time. Cloud access lets you access anytime anywhere.

Karthik Chaudary

Fast and easy to automate with load packed features

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Happy with the product very best suitable for agile based development models some things are annoying but acceptable looking at the features provided1. |Easy test case generation 2. Scheduling feature 3. Object repository tool which helps debug test cases faster 4. Re-use of test cases 5. Almost no coding required 6. Supports angular JS and other latest technology based applications 7. |Spontaneous Customer support we get responses with in 24 working hours

Anonymous

Automated testing on the cloud, with minimal installation

Reviewed 2019-01-15

this is probably good for quick web tests of sites and running proof of concepts, but it may stop at tests that require more customization of the code and i think one's overall automation testing skills might dwindle with the use of this tool. simple to use, can record and run tests in a few clicks, and i am not lost around the extension. tests are stored in the cloud so it's not easily lost.

Felix Nadar

User friendly and very easy tool which helps in automate and replicate easily... Same as selenium

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Same as selenium webdriver and cloudqa helps to automate easily very less coding skills,also has additional features like monitoring and performance testing,API testing this helps the life of tester to work in a easy and fast manner.the most important feature I loved was the way they have handled the upload document functionality very easily without any additional tool.

Robert Leidl

Easily the fastest way to get automated testing up and running.

Reviewed 2016-10-10

With many projects being developed, we were looking for a code-less QA automation tool. CloudQA is the perfect choice for us. It is super easy, and surprisingly full of features. The collaboration and integration features were more than I expected, let alone the simplistic data driven approach included. Brilliant product.The ease of use, the features provided and the cost.

Rach Math

CloudQA is an extraordinary testing tool for Web applications

Reviewed 2016-08-03

Probably the easiest and most comprehensive testing tool for web applications in the market. It has a record and playback feature which not only allows easy test creation, but also flexibility in case you need to change a few things in your testing script.Ease of use, test coverage, pricing, scheduling

Rolan Unabia

My experienced in this CloudQA Software was great. It helps us with our Bug Test cases.

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Automation of test scripts and saves time. TruBot that tracks our test-cases successfully or failed. TruRT for the regression testing that allow us to run it anytime. Support is very helpful.

Ed Miller

QA Testing with ClouldQA

Reviewed 2018-10-08

I was able to create clean easy scripts for regression testing in a day or so. The test work and are very clean. Really simple to use. Some cleaner and simple then any other tools out on the market place.

Kieron Lanning

Sales over all mediums. I want to delete my account.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-24

There's not a lot to say, the product just hits endpoints I needed something to pretend to be a browser - download js/ css/ assets.

Anonymous

It helps me save a lot of time for testing every day.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-02

Save a lot of time for testing. That 's why I love CloudQA. CloudQA is very easy to use for record step and can run on multiple browsers. I can reuse test script when I need and result is clear to view. Love it.