4me Reviews

4.71/5 (14 reviews)

Dion Adams

Finally an ITSM tool that just works, without needing dozens of consultants!

Reviewed 2017-06-06
Review Source: Software Advice

We immediately fell for this tool the moment we saw it. It just looked so much easier and it was performing so much better than any other SaaS tool we looked at. We are located in Austria and were surprised by tools from the big two vendors performing so average over here, even though their data centers are in London, Frankfurt and in Amsterdam. We are now using it for about two years and it is even better than we thought. It has been available always, 100%. New releases are out every week and at no time did we need any consultancy for this, such a difference from our previous Footprints product!

Melhem El-Achkar

(IT) Service Management like it should be!

Reviewed 2019-01-03

Supporting our internal and external customers with a professional service management ran without effort, just works!!

Theo Desmet

Proud early adopters of this application and we've seen it grow and evolve greatly.

Reviewed 2017-06-02

Collaberation, easy implementation, great flexibility, awesome performance.

Wouter Wyns

ITRP for ICT Shared Services - a challenging mulitenancy service management implementation

Reviewed 2016-01-14

As a project manager and service management consultant , I was responsible for the implementation of ITRP as the service management tool for ICT shared services. ICT Shared Services provides ICT to nearly 25 of Belgium's federal government agencies and public services. ICT shared services has contracts with several service providers to deliver the services. For this project we had some major challenges * Complex customer service catalogues and SLA's : implementing and measuring SLA's for the 25 customer organisations * Multi tenancy : giving the possibility to the customer organisations to use ITRP for their local helpdesk function and support. With security barriers between the different customer tenants and easy integration with the ICT Shared Services support * Measuring service provider performance : implementing and measuring SLA's / underpinning contracts with the service providers * Implement this solution in 3 months time (transition period) * On-premise installation This mission was accomplished and all requirements are fullfilled. Thanks to excellent support and incredible agility of the ITRP institute

Ronald Jenssen

Greatest interface I have seen in ITSM combined with 'Google-like' performance.

Reviewed 2016-01-08

PRO Super performance Very nice interface, easy to understand without much training Great self service that is intuitive enough to be used without training or explanation Very easy to administrate, easy to add and modify (Change) workflows, add approvals, etc. I find it very impressive that in 3 years we have had no downtime, no need for consultants and only 2 (!) incidents in 3 years on the product! We have had many new releases so far but they never cost us any money or even any resources. During implementation we spent about 25 days on consultancy but since then we have managed to administrate everything ourselves. Support is an absolute delight. First of all they promise an actual resolution target, not just these silly response targets. But the best thing is that in general our requests are looked at within 10 to 15 minutes and questions are most of the times answered within an hour! CONS I am missing a full feature knowledge base but I just learned that one will be released later this year. We could use some additional reports in the list of standard available reports.

Joost van Iersel

Fast, easy to use, easy to implement

Reviewed 2017-08-15

ITRP is easy and fast to implement as a result of its standardized setup. It's business-service-oriented and it's a true SaaS offering.

Thomas Fruhstuck

Powerful and easy to use solution

Reviewed 2016-01-25

Switching to ITRP was a very good choice we made 2 years ago. Coming from a different system, we thought we would need to tweak and change a lot but this did not happen. We are very happy to work with an always improving product and our customers love the way they can now interact with our specialists. As with every solution there is always room for improvement and this is where ITRP really shines. Their customer service is very dedicated and they always listen and try to incorporate requests and suggestions in their new releases if they fit their strategic plan for the product.

Jean-Marie Van Cutsem

The Service is extremely user friendly and quick. Our user community is using it 24/7

Reviewed 2015-10-30

ITRP is the kind of Service Management as a service that every respecting company should use for a lot of different reasons : User experience, customization of the self-service, strength of the out of the box standard ITIL processes and the speed of use. We compare ITRP with Apple, it is Always available and almost no training needed. Our Business is dependent on the good functioning of ITRP every day, including our clients for some of the engagements.

Eelco Jol

Very user friendly and a good service for incident handling

Reviewed 2015-12-15

Pros: Easy to use, for IT and Customers Easy to configure the Self Service portal Implementation can be done very quickly Cons: No good connectors, configuring connection with SCCM was a struggle No possibility to email updates from incidents to customer No ability to search in the UI Extensions No Knowledgebase We had problems with setting up change workflows, this should be improved

David Longueville

Out of the box, ITRP provides the service management functionalities

Reviewed 2015-10-23

Out of the box Performance is top Availability 100% Cloud solution On weekly basis new features / functionalites are made available ITRP is listening to their customers ITRP is not only being used by IT... but also Production Engineering, General Affairs... Out of the box reporting is rather limited Need of an external reporting tool is required

Justin Simkavitz

ITRP for SLA Tracking

Reviewed 2016-01-14

Fantastic tool for tracking incidents and service levels. Initial setup of SLA's is a bit cumbersome but the end result is a powerful and reliable product. Recommendations - ITRP has a lot of functionality, get it set up and build from there. Don't try to do too much too soon. Implement, train, then tweak.

Dan Platko

ITRP

Reviewed 2016-01-15

We were early adopters of the product and were able to test the functionality very early in the companies lifecycle. The results were terrific. The team and the founders are experts in this field and they bring that experience to the software and the company. Truly it was a fantastic experience.

Aurelian Sin

Implementation of ITRP and Danone Group

Reviewed 2015-10-27

Pros: user friendly, fast, ITIL processes very well integrated, capable to work in a multicountry, multi vendor environment, cloud solution no need for upgrade Cons: required very good quality masterdata, low flexibility in changing the process still the processes are very good.

Leslie Goossens

servicemanagement and the cloud are the future direction for most, ITRP is ready

Reviewed 2016-01-10

After signing in you can use it out of the box the performance and availability are super ITRP is indeed listening to their customers Is also pretty quickly adopted by our teams in multiple servicelines reporting can be optimized but there are enough API's