Pabbly Connect Logo

Online tool for connecting multiple apps & automating tasks

Pabbly Connect Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.63/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

zapier
edi-hq

The integration we have set up with Pabbly Connect has worked flawlessly and has saved us a lot of time. Pabbly Connect has been a great resource for us in helping automate our workflow.
I love that the Pabbly team is super active and is always available whenever you have any questions.
And if there is any problems I get an email notifying me of it failing.
The error messages are usually very short, so I sometimes have to search for a long time to find the error.
It's confusing to set up, too much of a learning curve for the average person. I'm very tech savvy & still had issues.

Alessandro E.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great Zapier alternative, improving every day

I use it daily and I'm happy with it. Mostly I use it for Lead generation (integration between forms and autoresponders) and for Social Media Management (automatic posting).

Pros

Pabbly lets you connect different Tools between them. As Zapier, but cheaper. I like that they are adding more and more integrations every day and the team behind the Tool is strong and passionate. I use it daily and I am happy with it!

Cons

Sometimes it's not so easy to connect some Tools because they use webhooks and not polling, but when you understand how it works, you can do many things with Pabbly Connect!

RC

Ruben C.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

The best in town!!

The best so far. And better than Zapier

Pros

The real time processing make it the best feature of this app

Cons

The least I can say is that it continues to add more apps and I can't keep track of all hehe...

LR

Luca R.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Much more expensive than it seems

I bought the lifetime deal because of the hype there was around it. I knew they was having a different way to calculate the task usage compared to other tools (Zapier, Integromat, etc) but I would have never thought it could have been so absurd. In short, if you build an automation with other tools you can put all the tasks you want in it and the entire execution will cost you 1 task. With Pabbly you will have to pay for every single operation you will do. With Integromat I have a plan for 10.000 monthly tasks and I consume only 10% of it. With Pabbly I have 6.000 monthly tasks and I consume all of them in 1 week with automations which are much simpler than the ones I built with Integromat. It's ridiculous

Pros

I appreciated the Lifetime Deal because it seemed a good deal to me, and it is the only good thing I found until today (the availability of an LTD)

Cons

First, the price and the task calculating system, then the quality which is very poor compared to the other tools they are trying to "compete" with. The quantity and the quality of the integrations available are much less than other similar tools.

JB

Johann B.

Music, 11-50 employees

Good product but I waiting for more possibility.

My experience is good and positive, but since we miss lots of basic feature, I can't really recommand the tools to my familly, friends, collegue, because they will never leave Zapier and/or Make if basic feature are not available. Personnaly, I love Pabbly, I see the potential who is really crazy, but as entrepreneur, we don't spend our money for potential, we spent it, and invest it to save more time, to get more money, to feel more confortable, and so on.

Pros

It is easy to use, sometime so feature and workflow setup are not easy to understand, but at the end, with the forum, I find the solution to implement.

Cons

We miss lot of basic workflow like when you add a video in Google Drive or Dropbox, this video can be uploaded in YouTube and/or Vimeo with a specific description. Also, we really need a drag and drop feature to move the workflow, it will be so much easier to work with...

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good alternative to market leading connector software

Pros

Simple user interface with lots of integration options.

Cons

Some of the connection settings on some integrations are a bit basic.

ld

lohith d.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Totally a no brainer for automating your tasks

Pros

It's a perfect alternative for Zapier and Integromat. The best thing is they don't charge you for their internal modules you use like schedule, delay, email parser, etc. These modules use up most of the tasks in many of my workflows and pabbly made them free of charge and it's saving my costs by more than 50%. Their customer support is exceptional. The speed at which they integrate new applications are tremendous.

Cons

They are constantly making some improvements over their UI but still they are yet to reach their best.

Ely D.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

GREAT alternative to the Conduit platforms out there

I've got Pabbly talking to all sorts of other stuff. I know I'm still not using it near as much as I could be but it's doing a lot behind the scenes for me.

Pros

First off, Pabbly saved me over $700/year but switching.Second, they do their best to keep making the product better and connecting with new platforms. They strive to improve every week.

Cons

It's more complex to set up than some of the other platforms out there but once you understand how webhooks work it's actually not that difficult. It took a little bit of a learning curve but now it's a piece of cake!

Nick W.

Retail, self-employed

Pabbly automation saves so much time!

Pros

Pabbly connect is very active in development and constantly adding new Apps. The [sensitive content hidden] is one of the most accessible, transparent and authentic individuals I have seen in this field

Cons

at the moment, they are behind Zapier, and a number of the other automation solutions without native AI integration within their platform. This is an area that moves quickly, and I would love to see implemented.

KS

Krishi S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Customer support is bad

Its very irritating to contact support. Need to wait 1 full day to fix an error in the workflow. And if the suggestion by a customer care representative doesnt get right, we take more than 7 days to explain them

Pros

The workflow creation & the videos attached to it

eL

ett L.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Connect the various tools easily

I mainly use it to connect my different tools such as, for example, from my landing page I can pass the data to my email automation tool, or my bots or interview tools to understand the market well.

Pros

I loved Pabbly from the first moment I met, previously certain operations were precluded to me due to the decidedly higher costs of competitors, especially because mine was a business that was about to start and with a low budget.Thanks to the excellent work, the intuitive scheme that gives me to connect my landing pages with my email automation tool, I manage to do excellent lead generation.

Cons

I would like to have support in Italian too, but it is not absolutely essential in reality. For the rest everything is ok

Eusebio B.

Telecommunications, self-employed

Opción Lifime disponible

Una sensación agridulce. La opción lifetime parecía atractiva, pero por el camino han salido otros que también la han ofrecido temporalmente y que están alcanzando su mismo nivel, por menos dinero.

Pros

Tiene, al menos cuando yo lo contraté, una opción lifetime de por vida, lo que lo convierte en una buena opción

Cons

No alcanza el nivel de otras opciones más extendidas en el mercado.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

The Zapier KILLER!

Pros

It's easy to use. Has integrations with all the tools I use. Support is amazing!

Cons

Pabbly Connect has no cons in my opinion.

AO

Alejandro O.

Pretty good

Pros

To sum it up: Almost same as Zapier but for a fraction of the price.

Cons

UI still needs some improvements. But totally working right now anyway.

RS

Ricky S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Zapier Alternative

Pros

This is a true zapier alternative, it saves me a lot of money each month using this instead of tasks in zapier.

Cons

More documentations on complicated workflows so I can use the full potential of this platform

BA

Bijay A.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Excellent service at an affordable price

Pros

Pabbly connect makes it easy for me to automate tasks across multiple softwares. I use it every day to automate my work, especially when it comes to automating posts on social media. In my experience as a life-time deal buyer, the service is moderately priced, and the customer service is excellent as well.

Cons

It has been six months since I have used this software without experiencing any issues. Therefore, there is nothing I dislike about it.

David D.

Design, 1-10 employees

Automation made simple, its really this simple

I have been able to forget about tedious processes from gathering data and transferring where it matters, to automatically creating shipping labels for our online store, so one of the things I find incredible is the time it has saved me on recurring tasks.

Pros

Of course, the ease to make automation a reality, the UI is greatly to blame for that but also the availability of the team who is constantly listening for new requests and opportunities to automate your processes.

Cons

I believe what I like least nowadays are developers that are not generating webhooks to pair with Pabbly.

GG

Gaurav G.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Nice but slow

Pros

Having free steps makes customizing the workflow easy and inexpensive.

Cons

Unable to copy a step and paste it in a different route or workflow. Due to this a lot of time is wasted recreating a router. The steps also keep loading for a veryyyy long time these days.

RP

Ripal P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Best Zapier Alternative

It works excatly how it should for all the triggers and actions that are available. I also bought this for the integrations that are available, so anything thing that comes from now on is a bonus in a way.

Pros

The team behind this platform is really active and are on their toes into making new integrations available as quick as possible

Cons

When an integration is done, most of the time the integration are not full fledged. I mean they work excatly how they should for what is available, but if you compare it to zapier or any other well established players they have lot more triggers and actions. Pabbly team is working on this but not all the trigger and/or are available in an integration

Martin B.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Low-cost integration software that comes at a price

Overall, I found Pabbly to be frustrating. The team aren't responsive, the online community isn't well maintained or active, and the product is more complicated to use compared to tools such as Zapier.

Pros

Pabbly Connect is very affordable and comes with generous free tasks, so you don't burn through your tasks quickly.

Cons

Customer support is virtually non-existant. There's a customer support forum but that isn't great. There aren't many guides and trying to find superusers to help isn't easy. As a result, I haven't got as much out of the tool as I would like.

MA

Mohamed A.

Deeemoz Review for Pabbly Connect

Pros

Easy integration & automation for all our businesses

CB

Callum B.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great service that promises to compete with the 'leader'

Very good so far, hope they will continue to put the customer first, because they are setting a good example so far.

Pros

The pabbly service is using webhooks so that's a great thing compared to using API. It's added loads of connections and improving them over the last few months. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very receptive in their FB group to requests.

Cons

It's quite awkward for me (as a non-advanced IT user) to implement the automations and this area needs improvement, but they've just announced their marketplace of pre-made automations so that sounds good.

Shan S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Ninja of Automations

Pros

Pabbly Connect is an ultimate automation tool that lets you effortlessly connect your applications for better productivity. Have multiple tools in your business? Pabbly Connect is a single destination to connect them all, streamline your processes, and save time. Integrating your apps and processes is very easy, and you can even do it without coding skills. It's very helpful for small teams and startups since you can reduce your workload by automating simple tasks and setting them to be repeated. Pabbly is a very flexible and powerful platform, which is why it can be used to automate virtually anything from sending emails to creating invoices. Highly Recommended

Cons

Overall my experience with Pabbly Connect is really great. No Complaints at all.

SP

Sunil P.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

A really good tool to automate your online business processes

It is a really good tool that saves a ton of time and performs highly accurate automations

Pros

The ease of integration, the number of available options and the dashboard

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to navigate and track task history

ND

Nicole D.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Would love this to be more intuitive and easy for non tech users

Me and my team would use Pabbly more if it was easier to understand how it works with some of our software. I've spent money and time hiring outside people and trying to get support to help me with simple tasks.

Pros

The price and lifte time deal I purchased

Cons

Steep learning curve to understand how to use this, not very intuitive unless you are a programmer

RB

Rafael B.

A good alternative

Pros

I have just few clients and I can provide them all the facilities with one account

Cons

sometimes an error happened with the Facebook integration, when it happens I need to check all the leads.