Pabbly Connect Logo

Pabbly Connect

Online tool for connecting multiple apps & automating tasks

Pabbly Connect Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.52/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I love that the Pabbly team is super active and is always available whenever you have any questions.
I liked that the team is responsive to suggestions of what they should connect to. And the ability to use webhooks make it even more versatile.
And if there is any problems I get an email notifying me of it failing.

Prem P.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Cheapest yet robust integration paltform

Pros

Pabbly connect offers 1000+ apps to integrate with lesser price than zapier

Cons

Still it has less features and apps options

MD

Misty D.

E-Learning, self-employed

Confusing to set up

Zapier is way more intuitive & I feel like I trust it more when I turn on a zap vs a Pabbly workflow that I feel I need to watch closely for issues.

Pros

The lifetime deal is nice, customer service is good.

Cons

It's confusing to set up, too much of a learning curve for the average person. I'm very tech savvy & still had issues. I prefer how Zapier creates it's own test data. I don't want to have to create a test every time I set up a new workflow. I also ended up with workflows being run multiple times instead of once.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A must tool for those who want automate their business having multiple business

Pros

With pabbly connect, we are able to save many hours which we are earlier doing manually Such reply to google my business reviews which are highly time consumable

Cons

I have no issue using pabbly connect only thing I would like to request from their team is to regularly provide communication about the new integration or how to integrate different applications through youtube to use the tool more efficiently

MH

Mo H.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Heavy Pabbly forms user/admin feedback

I love the effort and dedication of the company, but we are considering alternatives that are easier to maintain. It appears this product is intended for users with a developer background. They need to invest more in documentation and support and make it easier to use/troubleshoot.

Pros

-rich integration -extermly cost effective solution

Cons

-Workflows are difficult -troubleshooting is not easy -every time you add a field, you need to restart the process from the beginning. Very difficult with a form with 50+ questions -No phone support. -Few bugs hear and there. -Lack of good "print" documentation with examples. Heavliy relaying on Youtube for documentation.

BH

Bryn H.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Excellent Tool For Complex Integrations

Pabbly Connect is absolutely crucial to my business now. We've been able to solve workflow problems that we've been struggling with for years in just a few weeks. I'm definitely a fan!

Pros

Pabbly Connect has revolutionized what I could do with the different tools I already have. We now have our CMS connected to our POS system, allowing us to share customer records between the two platforms. For instance, when customers purchase products we're able to update the CMS with the classes of products they buy so we can send them more valuable personal offers rather than a bulk "here's everything we have on sale". I appreciate how quickly I'm able to build out and test integrations. I've found the available free tasks to be fantastic too - I can focus on creating the perfect workflow.

Cons

The main improvements I'd like to see is a more modular approach to building workflows - I often have to duplicate the exact same steps in multiple places because there's no easy way to do a "goto step 4" or something like that. For example, the "Router" step can easily handle situations like "do this if the input record has the data we're looking for" and "if data missing, look up data". However...

Miguel D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best tool to connect different platforms

I use Pabbly Connect for my own projects and also my client ones. I started playing around with a free account mainly for testing and then moved to the paid one. Most of my flows are related to Google (sheets, slides, Gmail) and work awesome, I use webhooks a lot and most of the other SaaS I work with have integration with Pabbly Connect. So far It has been a great tool, easy to use, not expansive, active community and always bringing new integrations.

Pros

Pabbly got an amazing community that is very active, the founder is there and it keeps sharing tips, use cases, and news. They also got a huge amount of video tutorials for many use cases, it is so easy to follow them to create your own workflows. The lifetime deal is insane, in my opinion both lifetime and monthly plans are the most competitive in the market.

Cons

Honestly I haven't found anything I dislike from Pabbly connect.

Duy N.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The more my team and I learn about Pabbly, the more use cases we keep coming up with

I absolutely love it. It's one of the few tools I cannot image us leaving anytime in the near future.

Pros

Cons

I wish their support is available via chat, as it would be much more convenient & quicker to resolve questions or issues

Arun Sarathy P.

Design, self-employed

Definitely worth it!

Overall, I am glad the Pabbly founders decided to make this Zapier alternative. I loved zapier but their pricing is cruel for small solo creators. I also missed zapier's early plans which were quite cheaper. So, Pabbly is actually a dream come true for me. I jumped on it when I found them a couple of years+ ago.

Pros

I admit. I am one of the many who moved away from Zapier to Pabbly Connect, mainly due to Zapier's pricing. Zapier, definitely, is a premium option with good quality automation but Pabbly Connect simply wins here because in this automation business, the number of tasks run is its currency and clearly Pabbly connect offers more than Zapier, even in it's lowest paid plan. If you are doubtful, give it a try by paying and using just even for one month and if you are a solo creator like me, the limits of 12000 tasks won't be reached anytime soon within a month. I stuck with the lowest paid plan (Standard plan) due to this reason and I'm more than happy!

Cons

There is still some room for improvement in its quality of automation and the User interface. Sometimes, the delay is visible, and sometimes it's fine. It's definitely not smooth as Zapier is but it will be there one day. I am pretty confident about it.

KS

Krishi S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Customer support is bad

Its very irritating to contact support. Need to wait 1 full day to fix an error in the workflow. And if the suggestion by a customer care representative doesnt get right, we take more than 7 days to explain them

Pros

The workflow creation & the videos attached to it

SR

Shaikat R.

Excellent Task Automation Tool

Overall it's an excellent task automation tool for all.

Pros

Pabbly Connect is an excellent task automation tool and probably the best Zapier alternative on the market right now. They have tons of integrations, and they keep adding more tools to their system. Surprisingly Pabbly Connect has a lifetime deal that offers many automation features. Also, the regular plans are great for the price, and they also have a free plan. They have a large community of great-minded people, and I love it.

Cons

Right now, I don't have anything to complain about Pabbly Connect. It's a great tool with excellent pricing.

ld

lohith d.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Totally a no brainer for automating your tasks

Pros

It's a perfect alternative for Zapier and Integromat. The best thing is they don't charge you for their internal modules you use like schedule, delay, email parser, etc. These modules use up most of the tasks in many of my workflows and pabbly made them free of charge and it's saving my costs by more than 50%. Their customer support is exceptional. The speed at which they integrate new applications are tremendous.

Cons

They are constantly making some improvements over their UI but still they are yet to reach their best.

SE

Sam E.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great Alternative to Zapier

I've had a good experience with Pabbly Connect. I found they are helpful if you have any problems. I use Pabbly Connect to capture email sign ups from my forms, and put the people's details into my email lists. It works well. And if there is any problems I get an email notifying me of it failing. But once set up I've found it's a set and forget product. I need to explore more ways I can automate my business with Pabble Connect.

Pros

Cons

Initially the backend of the software wasn't the easiest to navigate. But they have made big progress in making it easier to connect and manage your connections.

Design, self-employed

Awesome Zapier alternative

Pros

Thanks to Pabbly Connect I can automate everyday tedious tasks and save a lot of time. Creating a worfklow is very simple: first you choose a trigger that will initiate the automation. You can choose from a variety of integrations. After that, you can add an almost infinite number of actions to be executed after the trigger is fired. The team is really dedicated and new integrations and apps are added almost daily. In addition, the community is listened to very much and their wishes are taken care of, and in the support forum it doesn't even take 24 hours to get a feedback. Never again Zapier!

Cons

I would like to see the platform become a bit more stable in general, there are still a few small issues here and there. The error messages are usually very short, so I sometimes have to search for a long time to find the error. Small tooltips at the fields would be helpful, so that you know exactly what goes into this field or what values you can put here.

Alessandro E.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great Zapier alternative, improving every day

I use it daily and I'm happy with it. Mostly I use it for Lead generation (integration between forms and autoresponders) and for Social Media Management (automatic posting).

Pros

Pabbly lets you connect different Tools between them. As Zapier, but cheaper. I like that they are adding more and more integrations every day and the team behind the Tool is strong and passionate. I use it daily and I am happy with it!

Cons

Sometimes it's not so easy to connect some Tools because they use webhooks and not polling, but when you understand how it works, you can do many things with Pabbly Connect!

Ritch C.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

I love pabbly with everything in me.

I love pabbly with everything in me. After two-three months using Pabbly I was able to accomplish my own social media poster.I also automate daily task.

Pros

I love how easy pabbly allows me to automate simple tasks Zapier would never allow me to the amount of things I can do with Pabbly let me do

Cons

I still dont like how long it take support to help me lol but overall they are really good i've never loved a saas platform as much as I love pabbly. Customer support still can improve how fast they respond.

Ty X.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Easy workflows for data automations

The movement of data has always been the biggest hurdle for our business. Client side and backend data of ours needs to move in all kinds of areas of our business, from live services, database data for our developers, support, feedback capture, to different designated teams. All through Pabbly Connect, it's truly a fantastic experience to never miss a beat.

Pros

A plethora of supported applications, even if you don't have a direct way of connecting data to app, or API to some other database. You'll likely find a way with Pabbly Connect. The team work so hard getting information out to you too, workshops, how to's, private and public forums, and the support is outstanding they really help you think about automation in many creative ways.

Cons

I do truly wise there was a way to bundle automations and distribute with our team. There are times, web, local and collaboration automations could truly be leveraged by Pabbly, build these together would also be a truly powerful ability.

RC

Ruben C.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

The best in town!!

The best so far. And better than Zapier

Pros

The real time processing make it the best feature of this app

Cons

The least I can say is that it continues to add more apps and I can't keep track of all hehe...

JB

Johann B.

Music, 11-50 employees

Good product but I waiting for more possibility.

My experience is good and positive, but since we miss lots of basic feature, I can't really recommand the tools to my familly, friends, collegue, because they will never leave Zapier and/or Make if basic feature are not available. Personnaly, I love Pabbly, I see the potential who is really crazy, but as entrepreneur, we don't spend our money for potential, we spent it, and invest it to save more time, to get more money, to feel more confortable, and so on.

Pros

It is easy to use, sometime so feature and workflow setup are not easy to understand, but at the end, with the forum, I find the solution to implement.

Cons

We miss lot of basic workflow like when you add a video in Google Drive or Dropbox, this video can be uploaded in YouTube and/or Vimeo with a specific description. Also, we really need a drag and drop feature to move the workflow, it will be so much easier to work with...

AO

Alejandro O.

Pretty good

Pros

To sum it up: Almost same as Zapier but for a fraction of the price.

Cons

UI still needs some improvements. But totally working right now anyway.

Anton E.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Probably the best Zapier alternative

It does all the automations we need. For emails, for CRM, for blogs, for SMM posts. Even to Telegram! When we are stuck with setting up some task we look for Pabbly tutorial video. Even if its not helpful or non-existent, the support team will help you shortly.

Pros

We like the most that we dont pay for our workflow tasks anymore like we did when we were using Zapier.

Cons

It may seem a little bit clumsy, messy and overwhelming at the start compared to Zapier.

Priyansh K.

Animation, 1-10 employees

The reasonable alternative to Zapier for all your automations and integrations

Pabbly Connect is a great solution for economical integrations and automations. Its the perfect Zapier alternative.

Pros

- Extremely value for money compared to the competition (Zapier). Ours is a small business for which cost effectiveness is critical. - The largest collection of integrations we have seen for a free service. - A zero coding solution, all you need is to create a sample flowchart of your automation using their interface and its done. Link your accounts/API and it would start working immediately. - Solid product offering, SaaS applications and API's can be linked with other services easily via the Connect app, no problems faced in the whole process even once. - The one time fee reduced the burden that subscription based services create on our books. - Hosted pages are a boon as they increase the platform versatility.

Cons

- Support is a miss, though their Facebook support compensates well for it. - UI can come out to be confusing at times. - Would love to have more payment gateways, especially regional ones. Indian payment gateways were missing. -

RS

Ricky S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Zapier Alternative

Pros

This is a true zapier alternative, it saves me a lot of money each month using this instead of tasks in zapier.

Cons

More documentations on complicated workflows so I can use the full potential of this platform

AA

Abhishek A.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Best Zapier Alternative

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very supportive and active on community.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the software, it's very easy to use and its just like child play.

Cons

They do not have lower price plan like 9 dollars but it is worth to buy.

LA

Lukasz A.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

It works!

I have tested many applications of this type. There may be apps that are easier to set up, but they don't run as well, smoothly, or unattended. There may be ones that have more integrations, but they're much, much more expensive. For me, Pabbly Connect is the perfect combination of ease of use, stable operation, number of integrations and, above all, price. I highly recommend it - it's my number one!

Pros

Quite easy to set up and effective in operation. Plus a lot of integration. Most importantly: it works stably!

Cons

The only drawback is probably the support. It is not bad, but quite inconvenient (support via dedicated forum).

BA

Bijay A.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Excellent service at an affordable price

Pros

Pabbly connect makes it easy for me to automate tasks across multiple softwares. I use it every day to automate my work, especially when it comes to automating posts on social media. In my experience as a life-time deal buyer, the service is moderately priced, and the customer service is excellent as well.

Cons

It has been six months since I have used this software without experiencing any issues. Therefore, there is nothing I dislike about it.