Zoho BugTracker

Bug tracking & issue management software for SMBs

Zoho BugTracker Reviews

Pros

The zoho bugtracker is a perfect example of such a solution. This solution allows you create a webform which is connected to the client side to help collect issues.

Shakir A.

A very good product, easy to use & very user friendly. A must to have for a mid size & smaller IT services companies for maintaining their bugs, tasks & track them to the closure.

Jatin M.

Ease of deployment and ease of use were something that we saw so far. Ability to add details to each bug is also very extensive.

Ankur G.

Cons

The original tracking of bugs using email, sometimes meant an issue would go missed. We no longer have that problen.

Iain H.

Configuration is quite limited, also need to be able to add more functionality for those external users.

Chris H.

I haven't found any features (yet) that don't make sense, or are "fluff", so no answer here.

Kirk K.

Zoho Bug Tracker

Very Good.

Pros

I really like the user interface which is very friendly for users from all background. The software is easy to use and has lots of functionalities. Moreover it is easiest for a small company like mine with only 5-6 users to use the basic features for free. We don't have either the budget or the knowledge to use the more complex bug tracking softwares and this works perfectly for us.

Cons

I wish we could customize it a bit more. I also wish there were more ways in which we could classify bugs with larger range of severity. But honestly saying I am very satisfied with Zoho Bugs and these are only minor points.

Love this bug tracking software

Love the product and for the money, great investment.

Pros

It was so easy to use and setup new user to account.

Cons

Free software database space is small. Hit it after logging less than 50 bugs.

Bug Tracking and reporting so simple.

Pros

Zoho Bug Tracker is a great example of such a solution. This solution allows you to create a web form that helps you submit issues. Attached to the client. Its ease of deployment and ease of use was something we saw so far. The ability to add details to each issue is also very wide, you can track the status of your issue with a single click.

Cons

Configuration is quite limited, these external users also need to be able to add more functionality and flexibility.

Zoho Bugtracker

Pros

I used this software at my last company for development projects between the development side of the house and the business units. It gave us the ability to review and track bugs on the custom software that the team was developing. The business units were able to test in QA and give immediate feedback to the business analyst as well as the development team.

Cons

We ran into a bug, that basically certain individuals were not getting the notices or were able to respond back to bus or track where the development team was in regards to fixing the issue.

Simple yet powerful

Overall, I think we will stick with this tool for awhile.

Pros

The UI/UX is very easy to follow, very intuitive.

Cons

None so far, I just have to explore the advance features more.

Best bug tracker for me

Good bug tracker than other, but still have a cons. but everything its ok. Zoho bug tracker give me what I need

Pros

I like this Zoho bug tracker because the price it's not expensive but, there is no option to get plan unlimited storage. This software really easy to use and have a good widget

Cons

There is no option to get plan unlimited storage. and option account level less complete

Effective Bug Tracking

Super easy tracker and report. Follow progress and make sure the coding team are picking up what I'm putting down.

Pros

Its really easy to use, you can dive right in.

Cons

Nothing at this stage - loving it so far.

Exactly what I was looking for

In cooperation with different small enterprises on different projects, I use BugTracker mainly as a structured checklist.

Pros

I am excited about the ease of customization and the ease of use.

Cons

As i am using Bugtracker for inter-company communications on issues, bugs and task, the project related aspects are overhead.

Zoho's BugTracker for Issue/Bug/Change Management

We are using the bugtracker for case management as being a SaaS provider and on Agile, we are need to be very flexible in our product. Hence the changes, issues need to records more frequently and quickly so that we can respond well in time. this tools helps achieve the goal

Pros

Zoho Bugtracker is a very simple yet powerful tool for managing the issues/bugs or changes. The layout is simple and you can respond or add comments to your bugs from email/app. The categorization within projects helps narrow down to project and gives a better overview of the status of the project. The dashboards are also very useful.

Cons

Unfortunately, i have noticed that as the comments/notes or screen keep accumulating in a case - the page behaves weird. For eg: we had a very length email which contains lot of details and when this email was sent as it to the case through email, the page went extremely long at bugtrackers and the verticle scroll bar almost disappeared. But in general it is very good for all project types

Surprisingly helpful

I get easily paranoid about missed bugs and this program has given me peace of mind .

Pros

It lets you treat debugging as a project with tasks and the email reminders are very useful . Can also be used on images ,not just text code .

Cons

Doesn't do really well with exporting the reports and you have to move them manually .It also takes a while to really get used to the UI .

Bugtracking made easy

Very easy to onboard. We were on Jira before... this is much easier to use.

Pros

UI/UX is easy to pickup LOTS of features that you need, and none wasted on features that aren't necessary.

Cons

Price is higher than I would expect, but not out of the question.

Feature Rich, Customizable, Easy to Use Project/Bug Tracking at a Good Price

My company FINALLY adopted some project/bug tracking software after 2 failed, previous attempts. Love Zoho.

Pros

My entire company LOVES using Zoho Projects/Bug-Tracker. We had previously used JIRA and were pulling our hair out trying to customize it with some simple workflows. I usually excel at that sort of thing but we did not seem to get along. Next I found Zoho and from the trial through today, they're amazing. It's easy to customize anything, the pricing is great, the support is fantastic and very responsive. They do regular updates and explain everything so you can jump on any new features right away. I HIGHLY recommend Zoho Projects/Bug Tracker.

Cons

Occasionally we run into an issue with a complex project where we'll need more custom fields to be able to add to it and have to be a little creative.

Great System for Bug Tracking

Pros

Very easy to use - i use Zoho Project quite a bit - but this weas great just to use to bug track with some contractors

Cons

nothing to report that was bad, am very happy

Changed our development team productivity

This product has changed our development team productivity immensely!

Pros

Ease of use, comments and attachments, delegation

Cons

Nothing.

Instantly Spots and Tracks Bugs You Don’t Need

Pros

I use Zoho Bug Tracker to identify if there are any bugs in the programs I use. This software is quite helpful because it alerts me each time there are bugs. There are software that can slow your system down or even occupy a lot of bandwidth which causes your computer to freeze or lag. Some software automatically has you download other features you don’t need without you even knowing. Zoho Bug Tracker is quick to spot these issues and keeps my computer running at the speed I desire it to be. I never have to worry about bugs with this software.

Cons

My main issue with this software is the steep cost. Lowering the price would make it more attractive for consumers to purchase since people do need this type of software.

Powerful features with Simple interface

Pros

I use it regularly and never felt anything lacking in this app. It is loaded with powerful features. I have been using it for more than two years and not paid a penny yet. It's free for small teams but pleasantly exceeds your expectations.

Cons

Though nothing much to complain, the look and feel is a bit too functional. Would love interesting bits in design here and there.

Kanban chart is convinient to track

Very good

Pros

Kanban view card is very easy to track and manage

Cons

Not able to export report in excel for the bugs

Excellent Defect Management Tool

Excellent Defect Management Tool. It has all the features we were expecting.

Pros

User Interface and User Experience is cool. Ability to manage the defect on the go using mobile apps. Ease of customizing workflows

Cons

Cost is slightly higher than other vendors.

Zoho Bugs

Smashing

Pros

It does everything you need in a simple way and is quick and easy to track and test bugs in one place. Love the chat on each bug facility and mobile app.

Cons

Nothing to date, it's going very well. So far so good

Resolviendo errores de manera ágil con Bugtracker

Pros

La herramienta posee todo lo necesario para la gestión de errores. Se integra fácilmente con otras herramientas. Me permite generar reportes de una manera ágil

Cons

En el momento no le encuentro cons a la herramienta.

Good, Basic Bug Tracker

It's better than Trello for tracking bugs!

Pros

It's quite easy to learn. Low administration load.

Cons

Could use more control over workflow, for example, I wish that we could automatically send the bug back to the reporter when we resolve.

Must have for indie projects

We are using it for indie game and it's really amazing. Easy to track bugs and project status. It automatically creates Relase notes for each milestone, which is great! Also, collaborating is also great. Free version is more then enough for small teams like ours.

Pros

-Ease of use -A lot of functionality to help the project organization -UI is really good -Fast and stable -Free version is enough most of the time -Nothing and no one will bother you when using free version -Collaborating is easy -Useful notifications -You even get a forum (even with the free version)

Cons

There is a lack of customization: -Can't add new custom entries for bug status (for example "re-opened" or "waiting for") -Milestone status is always set to Open, even if it's just a planned milestone for the future. Can't add new status for milestones -Can't add new custom entries for bug severity, classification In short, you have to use it as they meant to, no customization at all.

Increased productivity

Pros

Very fast custom views and a user-friendly dashboard to manage bugs. the feature I liked the most is their kanban view of the portal it gives ease of use in tracking bugs. Increases the productivity with predefined privileges for every user and hierarchy.

Cons

It is on the little pricey side than other bug tracking solutions. Doesn't have the mobile app. It doesn't provide the mobile app.

Very good product

We integrate an ERP and offer our customers the opportunity to list the anomalies encountered. Customers are satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use, a lot of fonctionalities, not expensive.

Cons

Nothing to say about something i don't like

A very good bug tracking application

Pros

Of all the big tracking softwares I've used, Zoho bug tracker is easily that simplest to use. The ease of use doesn't mean it's a lightweight. Rather, it's very powerful and easy to customize to fit my workflows. Zoho bug tracker has very reasonable pricing. I also like the support from the team. They're usually very quick and helpful whenever help is needed.

Cons

The only thing I've always felt zoho bug tracker lacked was a mobile app. Now there's a mobile app that works very well, there's absolute nothing to complain about.