Additional information for AdParlor
Key features of AdParlor
View All Features
- Cross platform analytics
- Bulk Uploading
- Create targeting libraries
- Ad custom tagging
- Mobile LTV Optimization
- Define and utilize real life event ad triggers
- Manage both Facebook and Twitter ad campaigns
- Use native targeting
- Save, reuse and report on targeting elements
- Use data from Datalogix, Acxiom, and Epsilon
- Segment demographic, geographic and psychographic elements
- Custom and Lookalike Audiences
- Rules based decision engine
- Custom and Segmentation reports
- Budgeting notifications
- Customizable Twitter audiences
- Pause poor performing campaigns
- Create and Schedule Tweets
- Change bids and shift budgets
- Targetd Tweets based on numerous variables
Target audiences based on real-life triggers, such as weather, sporting events, TV programs.
Use native targeting such as workplace and education, along with Partner Categories (offline behavioral data, obtained from Datalogix, Acxiom, and Epsilon) as well as Custom and Lookalike Audiences.
Run Custom and Segmentation reports and compare performance across age ranges, genders, locations, and placements.
Create and edit audiences from Twitter Handles and mobile ID’s, as well as your advertisers CRM, for inclusion or exclusion in your campaign.