AdStage

Closed-loop reporting and automation software for paid media

AdStage Reviews

4.5

Pros

Great dashboard product all in one place. It helps me to write and publish across all the ad platforms I want and then measure effectiveness and modify as needed.

Their customer support is hands down the best, they always respond so quickly and help me with my issues.

Tara P.

Abundant support resources available in the help center as well as on the website. Excellent customer service.

MP

Manju P.

Cons

It's difficult to learn the software because of the multitude of options. There could be more resources for onboarding.

There is no connection set up between AdStage and LinkedIn Lead Generation forms which is an issue because I use Lead Gen forms for a lot of clients.

Tara P.

Data can often lag from the platforms, but this only happens from time to time. Usually, it's very near to 100% accuracy with large data sets.

AB

Alex B.

Fantastic tool with excellent support!

The tool alone is worth the money, but their staff is what really keeps me commited without question to their company. They continue to improve the tool and ask for imput from their customer base every step of the way to help ensure they don't stray too far away from what makes them great.

Pros

AdStage is a great tool for high-end reports, detailed analysis of campaigns, and overcoming some of the automation shortcomings that Facebook has. I use it to create cross-channel reports that bring in data from Facebook ads, Adwords, and Google Analytics to paint a detailed picture of our results. I use automation to set up sequences of ads on social media or to rotate campaigns/ads to test results or balance ad spend better. Their support team is so good that it honestly feels like you're their only client and that has not changed as they've grown as a company over the last 2 years I've been working with them. She has been my rep since I've started, but any time someone else has stepped in if she's out, they've been just as great.

Cons

Because it's such a powerful tool, it does not come cheap.

An awesome tool with the best customer support team!

Adstage pulls automated analytics reports from different marketing platforms and visualizes them in one report. It enabled us to identify key insights and share them easily with the team and our clients. This helped us save time and improve our efficiency. Weekly Adstage report helped us make marketing decisions based on the ad performance. The support team was always available to help resolve the issues we faced.

Pros

- Easy to use drag and drop capacity and templates to customize reports - Integration available for all important ad networks like Google, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin - Analytics & Conversion data integration from Google Analytics, Google sheet and Hubspot - Abundant support resources available in the help center as well as on the website - Excellent customer service

Cons

- Does not include integration lead sources like Call rail and Unbounce - Personalize table and create charts from Google sheets are not available - Bit Pricey

Thanks for using AdStage and also for the feedback! Love that you find it easy to use, because we are on a mission to make it easy for marketers to access powerful amounts of data! With our custom conversion api you can pump in conversions from outside sources like callrail and unbounce. We've also recently lowered all our prices (some products as low as $29/month) and now have a month to month option. We are regularly releasing new features and integrations and love learning what customers need. Thanks again for the feedback!

Great to See Research Analytics Under Each Account

- Overall experience is great for analysis of analytics, but need to see additional demographical information to further analyze

Pros

- The ability to see analytics in one streamlined dashboard - The ability to connect all accounts

Cons

- There is less audience insights I can use for my research

AdStage helps me save time on reporting

Pros

AdStage connects with most major advertising platforms so you can easily see all your client ad spend in one place. Saves me so much time pulling weekly reports!

Advertising Budgets Made Easy

Budgets are under better control thanks to AdStage.

Pros

AdStage is great because it makes it simple to report on our social media advertising—in one place!

Cons

UX friendly design and friendly customer support

Pros

I loved how keen the team was to ensure users were employing their software to its full capacity. The UX is super easy to read/interpret, and setting rules etc. is exceptionally easy and accessible.

Cons

There are some situations in which a rule will be triggered to run, but then you can't set a condition in which you can revert said rule - this would be incredibly helpful in the long-term automation process.

Makes it easy to evaluate paid media

I've used AdStage a few times to publish some multi-platform ad campaigns.

Pros

Cons

It's pretty good as it is but the company is still growing so probably have some other features on the roadmap that will help in the future.

Almost too many functions

Great platform, but make sure you have enough people to use it.

Pros

We love this software for the reporting functionality. We report on budget pacing for social media advertising and would be lost without it.

Cons

There is almost too much you can do! I wish I had a bigger team working with the platform so we could really explore the functions. Right now we're not using enough for the cost.

Great Software for Ad Management

It has been a good experience overall with AdStage.

Pros

Adstage wouldn't be the technology that it is without the people that work for the company.

Cons

The past few years, there have been many improvements to the platform, but I would say the ability to connect multiple ad platforms (besides the main platforms).

One of the Best Paid Media Management Platforms

Overall, the experience has been great working with Adstage.

Pros

The ability to set automated rules for LinkedIn (i.e. pause if the ad has hit 1,000 impressions), the reporting dashboard/templates, and the customer service they have.

Cons

It's hard to adopt the platform fully as I have been trained as an expert in the social media platforms.

Informative Automatic Dashboard

Overall experience is good for our workflow.

Pros

I am a fan of the automatic dashboards updating data from our ad accounts.

Cons

Strong reporting and data visualization software

-Overall, positive experience once dashboards and reporting are set up -customer service reps are quick to share tips and answer any questions

Pros

-Easily integrates with many advertising platforms -Pulls in creative images for reporting -Produces high-quality dashboards that can be client-facing

Cons

-takes some time to set up and fully understand the software

AdStage is A+

Pros

it's top ads with creatives is really important to my clients and something i was doing manually before

Cons

it takes a long time to load widgets, which makes the overall process time consuming