Coolix  Logo

Coolix

Video marketing and lead generation platform

Coolix Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.07/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Its amazing at helping me help clients navigate through different areas of my store. The features are great at putting out high res video that is unparalleled by any other app.
I was impressed with the unique interactive features of the product and how seamlessly integrated they were into the experience.
We really like this tool as we have a Youtube channel and literally love the lead capture feature of Coolix which is very intuitive and interactive. It's a fun way of capturing the potential leads.
My gripe is that the cost of this software is to accessible to wanabies who don’t take action and feel the tool will do all the work and then blame the tool.
So I have to download my videos from mentioned platforms and upload directly to Coolix. Limited video upload size.
How would you rate Coolix ?

Complete & Interactive Video Marketing Suite

Pros

With Coolix I don't have to bother regarding any aspects of serving my videos on my website anymore. It has all the features under one roof. Coolix does nearly everything for you: - Hosting the Videos - Streaming the videos via a link or html embed from your website - Analytics of the videos (customizable dashboard) - Lead collection through lead forms within the video (gating of content possible) - Call to actions within the video Furthermore it has some more unique features - An interactive catalog through which the user can click himself for instance through different aspects of a service or different products with static information and dynamic by integrating multiple videos - Jump to a specific part of the video depending on the choice of the user

Cons

- Till now they don't offer any options to customize the player (changing color and disabling buttons, timeline etc.) - Before the video is played, they have an overlay over the video which darkens the appearance, which doesn't aligns with my brand at all

Coolix - A Must Tool For Video Ads

Pros

Ease of use and quality of service. This is a no-brainer for anyone in the ad-tech industry. If you haven't started using Coolix, you are literally losing out on your time and efforts. Highly recommend!

Cons

None. The thought put into this product is self-evident. A job well done!

Coolix is a great tool

This s great for creating interactive videos so you can deliver exactly what is needed as it will be different for many people

Pros

I love the new feature for product poposals.

Cons

It would be so much better if the included media limit was raised from 10 Gb to20 Gb or more without having to pay extra

One of the Best Video tools i’ve used!

I really love creating interactive look books and sales catalogs with Coolix. A viewer can watch our videos, shop for an item and be directed to pay, all from the actual video. Its great. I also love the option that I can show a menu of choices for my viewers. This means that they can choose which video to watch according to what my interest them.

Pros

What I like most about Coolix is the interactive funtionaility that it offers.

Cons

I haven’t really found any cons yet aside from wanting more features. But we always want everthing. Lol.

One of the best video tool I have seen

One if the best thing about the coolix is it makes your videos interactive, capturing leads has never been so easy. This can be anything interactive learning and many more. Cheers to the team for building an awesome tool.

Pros

Easy to use, great tool for lead capture and best for increasing product sale on your website. This is just that tool which can make your videos interactive. Definitely recommend.

Cons

Don't think there are any cons but would like see more and more video templates which make the work easier.

Cool ix it!

Coolix has pretty unique functionality at this price point. The embedded call to actions are phenomenal. The the way you can guide someone to and through a specific part of your video is really amazing. I need to allocate more time to make more videos, definitely worth it!

Pros

There is so much you csn do with this software, it is really amazing. It is also very refreshing. I have seen lots of video software, but Coolix easily took a plce in my top 5. Very ethousiastic to see new features being rolled out. Recommended for sure!

Cons

At first, it was not clear which features were included per plan. That made things very confusing. But recently that is no problem anymore since the website now clearly shows what is included per tier. I hope the rapid development will not influence quality.

A cool video skinner with lots of call to action features.

I am very happy with use cases I am able to deploy for my business with coolix.

Pros

The ease of use and the advanced video analytics and reports. You can monetize your videos easily with product catalogues, collect leads with forms overlay.

Cons

There is no ability to skin external videos hosted on platforms like vimeo, youtube,etc. May be in the future they will include this functionality.

Coolix is revolutionary and brilliant!

Love Coolix and have tons of ideas that I'm still working on to execute through this marvellous piece of software and overallg my experience was simply amazing and extremely positive and looking forward to the future updates.

Pros

The ease of use and the fact that the wonderful team behind the software keeps updating it with new templates and features. This shows how serious they are and gives lots of comfort and satisfaction to their users base. Worthy to note that the team support and customer service are simply stellar and very professional!

Cons

Honestly there's nothing that i disliked so far but hope that the team will be working on a visual flow chart to connect bits and pieces together to replace the current tabs and buttons based configuration system.

Moving all my videos to Coolix

We are moving our videos from YouTube so we have full control over them.

Pros

Coolix allow us to host videos, place CTAs on them and make them interactive when needed.

Cons

The 100MB upload limit . Waiting for some features that are on the roadmap.

The best interactive video platform ever!

It helped find the true potential within my video assets.

Pros

Flexibility, tons of features, engagement tools, marketing integration, and cool stuff!

Cons

Nothing really, I think it's a great product! Can't wait for future features

The Coolest Interactive Video Creation Software ever used!

The process of creating an Interactive video creative is very straightforward, yet has the flexibility to give you full dynamic range when it comes to implementing your ideas of how things should work. Their support is very responsive and listens to your thoughts to incorporate product improvements. I love the synergy this team has and look forward to a rewarding future ahead - as creative Interactive Videos becomes the future (since now it can be done quickly.)

Pros

What did you like most about this software? It fits everything I want to do and makes it super simple to perform highly technical tasks, without me actually having to know anything technical! For instance: Create Interactive Catalogs, Lead Forms, Call to Actions, Allow people to choose a path, all inside video content! To top it off they also have advanced analytics which allows you to determine what you are doing that works and where you need to focus your attention to reach your goals. The process of creating a dynamic, interactive video experience is straightforward and easy to do. It takes a LOT of brain power and creativity to make software like this. I am happy to support this team as they have the talent and ambition to keep improving Coolix.

Cons

What did you like least about this software? Have not found any issues. This software excels where others have fallen short (in every way).

Five star app

Pros

Cons

It has a learning curve that is not long and well worth getting to know the app

Future of interactive video is already here.

The person behind coolix is a hands on approachable person, who’s sole aim is to keep evolving and give the users ( the group) a tool which gives us an edge in our business.

Pros

The flexibility to make complex unique interactive videos which is only available to experienced production teams. The ease to make quick interactive video sequences and take the viewer on a journey to make them want to respond to your message.

Must have video tool for New Generation Digital Marketers

I just like what Coolix did with videos, they go above and beyond anyone's imagination, their templates really rock. I never imagined that my video will be so interactive and even I can convert my users. Youtube was not an option for website ownsers anymore.

Pros

The software is easy to use, very innovative and unique templates, this is a dream come true, people can interact with video, we can convert and capture leads. Wow what else anyone :)

Cons

As of now I have seen none, been more than happy with what they provided.

Awesome tool! love it!

Super easy to use. Saved me lots of time and definitely worth the cost!

Pros

Very easy tool. learned how to use it on the go. It upgraded our marketing and improved our sales by multiplying our leads! The design is very neat and pleasant to use.

Cons

Not much not to like. it really is a good tool. maybe if they had an app I can use on my iPad that could really be helpful.

Incredible Video Software!

Very helpful and friendly team, great user experience and customer support!

Pros

Cons

I was very satisfied - no complaints. Eager to hear what is coming next!

Replacment for Youtube, Vimeo and Wistia with additinal features!

My customers find my videos fun as it gives them choices so that they can pick which parts they want to watch. In general, I recommend Coolix for anyone trying to capture leads at a low cost.

Pros

- Easy to use - Good tool to host videos - Add interactivity to videos to make them more engaging, relevant and fun I am moving my videos from Wistia, Vimeo and YouTube to Coolix.

Cons

- It does not have direct integration with Youtube, Vimeo and Wistia. So I have to download my videos from mentioned platforms and upload directly to Coolix. - Limited video upload size!

Interactive videos made simple

Pros

It is really easy to use. In a few minutes you can add some interactions to your video.

Cons

Missing some custom functionalities that the product roadmap is very promising.

Coolix is Cool

Best for making video courses and tranings.

Pros

Interactivness, features that blow customers' mind. Customer service.

Cons

I miss YouTube or other video integration.

Your own YouTube minus silly ads

We're quite happy since purchase of Coolix. Has been saving our money on other video streaming plans like Vimeo and stopping annoying ads of YouTube.

Pros

We liked the lead capture feature and 7+ types of different video kinds of videos we can put from product listing to interactive video journey.

Cons

There's nothing we didn't like so far all we want is some more features and global CDN with extra video skins like mobile, tablet and LED/Plasma TV set skins. If we get mobile validator with OTP then it will become industry disruptor.

Cool interactive features, but needs higher limits per video

Pros

The interactive part is excellent. I envision so many ways to use this feature, such as in an online classroom to create quizzes linked with video explanations of each answer and related academic concepts. It's also great for interactive marketing to create a choose-your-own-adventure feel. Still very novel concept, so it will be greatly engaging to customers. The design is nice, and overall, the team seems to be working hard on features. I like how the team was showing new demos of possibilities of their software + new functionality.

Cons

The 100mb limit per video, which recently got increased to 300mb. Still not enough. For longer videos, especially in HD or 4k resolution, this just isn't enough. 2-3gb per video would be better, since I often have 3-4 hour long videos.

Successfull collaboration and great product

There's been several projects we realized together with Coolix team successfully and on-time delivering high quality product by common efforts. Those were project from UX/UI design to motion coding including graphic design.

Pros

The design and UX experience - it's easy and well-done

Cons

Have not experienced yet in the short run

Coolix helps you in growing your audience with leads and survey result

We're happy Coolix users and have huge trust in the team as they're taking feedbacks quite seriously and constantly improving the tool.

Pros

It's need of hours for Media Production company like RTIwala TV where we can showcase our videos without annoying ads and buffering.

Cons

We wish to have more screens and features like Email validator, Live streaming simulator, image ads on pause and most important one floting video on scroll.

A versatile video platform for business

Pros

I loved the fact that you're able to capture leads from the videos you create, and that most things are setup with just a few clicks. It's really an intuitive interface.

Cons

At the time I was using it on a regular basis the Analytics features of the software were brand new (and I felt a lack of insights). They've kept improving it, though, and it's expected from a new feature.

Coolix is on a whole new level

Awesome and amazing.

Pros

I like the customization options. There's no other platform out there that allows you to do all the cool stuff you can do on Coolix. It's literally like a website within a video. You can customize your whole layout, feel, and funnel all within one video. Very innovative.

Cons

There's nothing I can pinpoint right off the bat.